Author Topic: What would u do if u felt u needed an ER but had just eaten raw meat?  (Read 26378 times)

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
Re: What would u do if u felt u needed an ER but had just eaten raw meat?
« Reply #25 on: September 22, 2010, 09:03:10 pm »
It definitely makes lots of sense but at the same time it makes me laugh. ;D
FWIW maybe eventually you should take him to a farm. Goats can be quite ornery and aggressive; maybe he'd be ok with trying their meat if he witnessed it first hand?

Glad to hear he might give some of the fish a try. It should do him lots of good. :)

He always made people laugh.  He likes that.  We lived on a goat farm.  He loves them.  One did bite him, but it thought his hand was food.  He wouldn't eat goat, but he loves to eat goat cream.  I was thinking bulls are aggressive, but he loves bulls too, very much.  No way he will eat them.

Thank you :)  Yes, I feel it will too.  He wants to eat the fish plain, nothing with it.  He doesn't feel ready yet.  He was looking at it this morning and asking about it.  He didn't try smelling it, and doesn't want to yet.  Maybe he'll try it for lunch.
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

Offline raw

• Mammoth Hunter
  • country chickens and lambs and wild bugs
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 22, 2010, 09:05:44 pm »
What's that side effect? Have you experienced it? What kind of oil have you tried?

itchy skins, sometimes abdominal pains, sometimes loose stools, burning sensation...etc is the side effects. i use, raw sunflower oil, coconut oil, sesame oil... and many other oils.
bugs or country chickens

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #27 on: September 22, 2010, 09:35:37 pm »
We decided in our family that if we end up in hospital coma blah blah  that we will be fed a liquid raw meat/fat mix.

That's so great, that you talked about it.  If I was in a coma, I might want to be fed raw butter.  In the past I always said if I was in a coma I'd want to be tube fed energy soup.  I did have a family member who was in the hospital and couldn't eat via mouth.  The doctors and hospital staff were too slow to allow or do anything.  It was incredulously frustrating.  It would have been better I think if more family members than just me and the patient were accepting of raw foods.  The doctors didn't even try the exotic formulas I saw right there in the hospital pantry on that floor.  They don't seem capable of acting or allowing quickly when something involves nutrition.  What kind of meat do you think?  What kind of fat?  I read years ago marrow was always fed to the weak and infirmed.   

We will organise it for each other.

So good you have each other in that way.  It would be a miracle if anyone fed me that.  I could go into detail, but it might get me angry.  I'd have to get myself out of the coma most likely.  Maybe I should try feeding my son butter when he sleeps.  Maybe he'd get more energy, more calories in, and less (unheated) honey in proportion.  He can tend to use a lot of that, IMO.  I'll think about trying that.  It should be as safe as the (raw grass grazed homemade 'fresh' never been frozen) butter he eats every day.

We recently had a family member in a coma for 30 days with head injuries, this is why we brought it up. I ketogenic diet is highly neural protective.

I ketogenic?  Do you just mean ketogenic?  I hope your family member is better now.  Yes, 0 carb very high fat is perfect for comatose people I think.

Touch wood x a million  -\

Thank you very much.  I will convey everything.
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

Offline wodgina

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Opportunistic Carnivore
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 23, 2010, 06:33:18 am »
Marrow and ground beef with water in a blender might work. I would experiment.

I mean't Ketogenic no 'I' in front. I'm pretty busy at the moment so was in a rush.
“Integrity has no need of rules.”

Albert Camus

Offline raw

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 23, 2010, 09:08:24 am »
rawzi,  genital section exposure in sunbathing  -X is really helpful. people who eat strictly raw food without any starches, get the fast result. it's like complete food for your body and mind. instead of taking vitD supplements, replace this with sunbathing. your body will give you the prove by reducing the pain instantly, positive thoughts and hunger reduction also.

the complete paleolithic diet is incomplete for modern man without sunbathing. i always suffer for leg cramps , after one day of sunbathing that is gone now. also within a day, my gum's stop bleeding and sensitivities are gone now. all those tooth pain is gone now. oil pulling couldn't do that . it's so powerful that if i don't take any food or drink before sunbathing, i feel completely dizzy after sunbathing. i'd highly recommend to your son to do that.   :)
bugs or country chickens

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #30 on: September 23, 2010, 02:02:31 pm »
Marrow and ground beef with water in a blender might work. I would experiment.

I mean't Ketogenic no 'I' in front. I'm pretty busy at the moment so was in a rush.

I wonder whether white or red meat would be better for someone like that.  Would the water harm their digestion.  Yup, need to experiment, so that if one needs it, you'll be more ready.  Very good.

Ok, I thought there' could be many kinds of ketogenic.  No prob.

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #31 on: September 23, 2010, 02:09:00 pm »
rawzi,  genital section exposure in sunbathing  -X is really helpful. people who eat strictly raw food without any starches, get the fast result. it's like complete food for your body and mind. instead of taking vitD supplements, replace this with sunbathing. your body will give you the prove by reducing the pain instantly, positive thoughts and hunger reduction also.

We have neighbors above and behind us, it's a bunch of young college age guys.  It probably doesn't matter though.  I will suggest it of course.  Yes, starch makes pain worse, but not stomach pain so much.  Ah well.

the complete paleolithic diet is incomplete for modern man without sunbathing. i always suffer for leg cramps , after one day of sunbathing that is gone now. also within a day, my gum's stop bleeding and sensitivities are gone now. all those tooth pain is gone now. oil pulling couldn't do that . it's so powerful that if i don't take any food or drink before sunbathing, i feel completely dizzy after sunbathing. i'd highly recommend to your son to do that.   :)

He hasn't tried any meat yet.  He's thinking of vegetables or herbs.  Problem is, they always hurt him.  Most do.  He hasn't taken medicine for his stomach yet.  It's all his choice, what he treats his stomach with.  He may try the fish first thing in the morning, but wants to pray first.  He said he will eat fish with me in twenty years.  I guess that's a good sign.  I then asked him if he'll eat it with me sooner.  He replied he would.

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #32 on: October 02, 2010, 06:31:56 pm »
    Later on in the day on September 23 my son tried swordfish (raw).  A day or so later he tried lobster (freshly dead raw).  A couple days later he ate a clam (live).  Two days ago he ate a small piece of boiled yucca root.  He's had a lot of effects from these foods this past week.  Some positives from the fishes.  Since the yucca he feels extremely slowed down and his muscles feel terribly fatigued.  Just now he passed a totally black stool.  He's never seen a black stool before (he just now said).  His stool has never been black.  He wants to know if you guys think black stool is dangerous?

Offline djr_81

• Hakuna Matata
  • Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #33 on: October 02, 2010, 07:12:10 pm »
Congrats to your son on taking the step and eating some RAF. I'm glad it's sat well with him. :)

As to the black stool it sound to me that the Yucca might have slowed his digestion so much that he absorbed almost all of the water in his stool. The only things that I would think would make a very dark stool would be dry stools or blood far up the digestive track (which he doesn't sound like he has as you're not mentioning pain). I'm sure there could be other explanations but I'm not sure what.
https://www.facebook.com/djr1981
As you simplify your life, the laws of the universe will be simpler; solitude will not be solitude, poverty will not be poverty, nor weakness weakness.
-Henry David Thoreau

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #34 on: October 02, 2010, 11:00:15 pm »
   Later on in the day on September 23 my son tried swordfish (raw).  A day or so later he tried lobster (freshly dead raw).  A couple days later he ate a clam (live).  Two days ago he ate a small piece of boiled yucca root.  He's had a lot of effects from these foods this past week.  Some positives from the fishes.  Since the yucca he feels extremely slowed down and his muscles feel terribly fatigued.  Just now he passed a totally black stool.  He's never seen a black stool before (he just now said).  His stool has never been black.  He wants to know if you guys think black stool is dangerous?

If it is black stool, it may have been the quality of his liver bile blending with the raw meat.  Try a few more days.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #35 on: October 03, 2010, 03:09:47 am »
Congrats to your son on taking the step and eating some RAF. I'm glad it's sat well with him. :)

As to the black stool it sound to me that the Yucca might have slowed his digestion so much that he absorbed almost all of the water in his stool. The only things that I would think would make a very dark stool would be dry stools or blood far up the digestive track (which he doesn't sound like he has as you're not mentioning pain). I'm sure there could be other explanations but I'm not sure what.

His stool is always dry.  Maybe I'll talk to you about that privately.  He says it wasn't any drier after the yucca.  His digestive track is in pain, but it's always in pain this past whole month before and including now that he started the raw meat (fish in this case), and this is why he started the raw fish.  It's not in anymore pain than usual (the rest of this month).  The quality of the pain is different though, after the yucca.  I forgot to mention he ate several, maybe six or more, live oysters around the time he ate the swordfish or after the lobster, I don't remember.  He's saying at the moment maybe he swallowed a few bits of that clam's shell (the clam I mentioned above previously), and wondering if that could have scratched his insides.

If it is black stool, it may have been the quality of his liver bile blending with the raw meat.  Try a few more days.

He says he would like if this is the correct understanding of what's going on. 

Offline raw

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 03, 2010, 11:09:20 am »
dear rawzi, your son is a very very smart boy no doubt. we are learning even more through his own experiments. i wonder, if he likes the taste of those lobsters for real. god bless him. :D
bugs or country chickens

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #37 on: October 03, 2010, 01:43:05 pm »
dear rawzi, your son is a very very smart boy no doubt. we are learning even more through his own experiments. i wonder, if he likes the taste of those lobsters for real. god bless him. :D

He said it was easier to swallow than the other fish.  As far as taste, he said it was very weird.  He says the taste was unusual and intense.  He was still somehow getting the taste or the lobster somehow in the back of his mouth till yesterday.

people who eat strictly raw food without any starches, get the fast result. :)

He says he will listen to you now about starch.  The yucca he ate a few days ago looks likely to be what triggered some problems now.

It appears his stool was black because of blood.  He only poops every other day, so we don't know if the next poop is black.  He thinks because it was a big clam, and he swallowed it whole down his small sensitive throat, that bits of shell were in the clam, and the bits of shell scratched his intestines.  He's still worried about the stool.  He says he may want a doctor to see him in a few hours.  He is feeling better now, as far as energy, and thinks maybe the bleeding somehow had made him so incredibly exhausted, dopey and muscular fatigue and tightness.  He hopes the blood thing is over. It looks like it may have been a lot of blood.

edit: He also ate passion fruit during that time.  He still thinks it's the clam though.  The reason we're mentioning the passion fruit is because he doesn't normally eat it, and the seeds were hard for him to chew.  So maybe the seeds scratched, but they would have had to do it more quickly as for timing.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2010, 03:20:04 pm by RawZi »

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #38 on: October 04, 2010, 12:07:23 am »
    He doesn't want to go to the hospital, yet.  His muscles are not as tight as before, but are feeling tired.  His chest and stomach are in pain.  At home here we think he probably has several gastro and abdominal things going on, including hiatal hernia.  He wants some minerals.  We have a liquid mineral supplement.  I can make a salad or juice.  I'm thinking you guys would suggest the salad or supplement.  He hasn't eaten flesh since the yucca.  He's not sure whether he should right now.  He never wanted to eat eggs, and still doesn't want chicken eggs, but has agreed if I find quail eggs, he may try them, but still has many doubts about that.  He's lost 14 pounds in the past month.  He wasn't trying to lose weight.  He's not fat.

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #39 on: October 05, 2010, 04:47:33 pm »
    We haven't gone to the hospital, he wants to wait it out.  We're using herbal tonics, cooked hypoallergenic vegan foods, liquid mineral supplements, salads, high count probiotics etc.  He's thinking of weaning himself off another one of his medications, an anticonvulsant.  Having tooth problems.

Offline pioneer

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 05, 2010, 08:37:37 pm »
    We haven't gone to the hospital, he wants to wait it out.  We're using herbal tonics, cooked hypoallergenic vegan foods, liquid mineral supplements, salads, high count probiotics etc.  He's thinking of weaning himself off another one of his medications, an anticonvulsant.  Having tooth problems.

The probiotics will be the most help. I had what I thought was salmonella, I was having bloody stools. The only thing that seemed to work fast was taking a probiotic every couple hours.
"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing" - Edmund Burke

"There is a lot of pressure to be sexualized but not to actually be sexual."
- women's health member

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #41 on: October 06, 2010, 04:49:17 am »
The probiotics will be the most help. ... The only thing that seemed to work fast was taking a probiotic every couple hours.

Thank you.  Yes, he knows what he's eating now has very limited benefit.  I'll offer him the probiotic formula more often for now, and tell him of your response.

Anyone know of or have links to quail raising for eggs?  If he starts with them, it may be best.  How about sucking raw meat and not swallowing the meat, just the juice.  Anyone try that?  Maybe he can tolerate that as a later step.  He really needs more easily assimilable good nutrition.

Offline pioneer

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 06, 2010, 05:37:14 am »
I would have him consume easily digestible foods. Eggs are a great source. I know many here dont follow Aajonus, but when I am sick and can not eat any solid food, and/or have an upset stomach, eggs always work wonders. Just make sure they are organic. I got salmonella from industrial cheap eggs before. I have eaten up to 2 dozen in 1 day without a problem. The biotin deficiency due to avidin from eggs actually turns out to be a rumor with no science. People can argue that eggs are not paleo, Fine, but neither is sitting at a computer for hours being exposed to electro radiation. Just saying... Hope he gets well soon. 
"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing" - Edmund Burke

"There is a lot of pressure to be sexualized but not to actually be sexual."
- women's health member

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #43 on: October 06, 2010, 06:37:15 pm »
consume easily digestible foods. Eggs are a great source. I know many here dont follow Aajonus, but when I am sick and can not eat any solid food, and/or have an upset stomach, eggs always work wonders. ... I got salmonella from industrial cheap eggs before. I have eaten up to 2 dozen in 1 day without a problem. The biotin deficiency due to avidin from eggs actually turns out to be a rumor with no science. People can argue that eggs are not paleo, Fine, but neither is sitting at a computer for hours being exposed to electro radiation ... Hope he gets well soon. 

Maybe I can find quail eggs today.  I just emailed someone who may know where I can get them.  I know people who had to start out with eggs till their digestion got good enough for meat.  Oh ok that's where the salmonella came from.  I'm telling him everything you said. Yes, radiation can drive me to I don't know what, but definitely no good.  Thank you.  :)

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #44 on: October 06, 2010, 09:22:50 pm »
    Maybe I can find quail eggs today.  I just emailed someone who may know where I can get them.  I know people who had to start out with eggs till their digestion got good enough for meat.  Oh ok that's where the salmonella came from.  I'm telling him everything you said. Yes, radiation can drive me to I don't know what, but definitely no good.  Thank you.  :)
I love raw quail eggs, they are my 2nd favourite eggs, with goose eggs 2nd.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #45 on: October 07, 2010, 04:15:21 am »
    Milk (raw) is kind of bothering him now.  He tried the AY thing, a pinch of cinnamon, it made the milk do him worse.

I love raw quail eggs, they are my 2nd favourite eggs, with goose eggs ...

I got nice chicken eggs today, never been refrigerated, no soy feed, outdoors 24/7/31 Spring/Summer/Fall etc.  He's not going to eat them.  He even feels funny about thinking of any eggs, says there's nice little animals growing in them.  I don't know where to get goose eggs here.  The lady I talked to will tell me if one of her farm friends gets back to her on the quail.  I will look elsewhere.  Hopefully the quail will work out, and he'll want bigger eggs, and I'll get goose.  He appreciates your input, thank you Tyler.

Offline Alan

• Trapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 08, 2010, 12:14:56 pm »
sounds like you have created a boy who is a whiny, self-centered loser.

i wouldn't let you babysit any kid of mine

Offline yuli

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 08, 2010, 12:29:21 pm »
RawZi how old is your son?
I have an idea what you can do about the chicken eggs, get ones that are unfertilized, and if he says "I don't want to eat them because there's animals inside"...tell him there are no animals until the egg is fertilized, meaning that he will not be eating a chicken's baby, he will be eating a chickens period...which is what an unfertilized egg really is....tell him if he doesn't eat it, this egg wont become an animal anyways, so it's like the animal's "fruit", if you get what I mean....Like trees when you eat an apple you're eating the tree's unfertilized "egg"! Maybe he'll see it differently then...

Offline Sully

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 08, 2010, 12:48:53 pm »
Tell him to eat at least a few ounces of meat and eat some fresh coconut or other raw nuts so he can get some fat. While still eating some fruit if he chooses. Fresh fruits, raw nuts (to get some fat), raw meat, would be good to start him off.

I would recommend him giving up the honey because it can be addictive. Your son may have troubles with dairy also, as do I.

I would only go to the doctor for stitches or a broken bone. Ahhh wait, my sister could sew me up :)

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #49 on: October 08, 2010, 12:52:18 pm »
i wouldn't let you babysit any kid of mine
    noted
GoodSam,   wild natural salmon is found at the Rustan's Supermarket of Ayala Mall in Cebu.

KlowCarb,   i put my money where my mouth is, and got sterilized.  Let's see you do it.

You made children?
« Last Edit: October 08, 2010, 01:15:26 pm by RawZi »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk