Author Topic: so few people.  (Read 31735 times)

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: so few people.
« Reply #50 on: October 14, 2013, 09:16:54 am »
but gcb is considered infallible. I challenge iguana to show me one thing of gcb he disagrees with to prove to me that he doesnt think he is infallible and that theres no double standard in regards to my support of aajonus. too bad gcb couldnt save his wife from cancer, perhaps she needed an immense amount of fat to deal with the toxicity in her body, perhaps she should have given dairy a try. im able to consume thousands of calories of fat in milk alone quite easily every  day, not including all the butter cheese eggs and animal fat I eat every day. I dont know how id consume that much in just eggs and animal fat, sounds pretty unappetizing to me. especially after my gut was alkalinized with all that fruit making meat seem repulsive.

i have heard many stories of giant platters of fruit at the gcb castle year round (how paleo)  that people would gorge on all day while not touching any meat. I am not making this stuff up.

« Last Edit: October 14, 2013, 09:24:25 am by svrn »
-----------

Offline van

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 14, 2013, 10:18:11 am »
what do you want me to ask? i am really not so sure what a lot of your message means. Please be more clear as I cannot understand your syntax in this particular post.

I will not publicly out those who have sought my advice they can speak up themselves if they like.

the mods who can check my personal messages know i am not making it up.

i laugh at the popularity of aajonus bashing while the insanity of the gcb fruit gorging is left unquestioned and nobody dares insult it. and they say his wife got cancer because of beef? LOL! its the fruit guys...duh. God only knows if i instincto id be eating 70 percent fruit probably...and all my joints were hurting on just 30 percent fruit, luckily I put a stop to that madness.

If you really would like help, I write up a sentence of two that will make it real clear.

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 14, 2013, 10:37:19 am »
please rewrite that post if youd care to i really dont understand it.

I know english isnt your main language but i really dont understand waht u want me to ask or anything.
-----------

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 14, 2013, 10:56:11 am »

i have heard many stories of giant platters of fruit at the gcb castle year round (how paleo)  that people would gorge on all day while not touching any meat. I am not making this stuff up.

This was true earlier on.  As time passed, the importance of fats, especially animal fats, became much more clear to GCB. 

And no guru has everything correct. Not GCB, not AV, not anyone. Placing Aajonus on a pedestal is no smarter than placing GCB on a pedestal. 

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 14, 2013, 10:57:19 am »
please rewrite that post if youd care to i really dont understand it.

I know english isnt your main language but i really dont understand waht u want me to ask or anything.

English is most definitely Van's first language.  Van is also one of our most respectful and useful members. If you can't get along with him without making direct insults, who CAN you get along with, dude? :)

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 14, 2013, 11:37:01 am »
i wasnt trying to be insulting I assumed he was from europe and thus not a native english speaker.

also did you understand what he was saying in the post im referring to? I swear I didnt.
-----------

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 14, 2013, 12:07:47 pm »
i wasnt trying to be insulting I assumed he was from europe and thus not a native english speaker.

also did you understand what he was saying in the post im referring to? I swear I didnt.

Van's as American as we are.  And I think he was probably posting from his phone.  and yes, I did understand him.  You shouldn't be so quick to judge people's grammar and punctuation, anyway. You are not exactly burning up the forum with perfect grammar and punctuation. :)

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 14, 2013, 12:59:19 pm »
Srvn we all have people who ask for our help and advice.  On this message board, In real life.  It is true that we are more in tune with the natural diet and way of life that is inherently healthier for all humans and others recognize that.  I think it is also true that others are drawn to those who dispel fears, especially around diet and health, I think a great deal of relief comes from that.  However, that does not make any diet or situation correct for all humans right now, because we are in a very dramatically different climates, very basically, and have all lead extremely different lives up until the point of now.  So while some will grow healthy from certain changes, others will need different.  You cannot take a weak and withered person and give them the same physical regime as a sedentary overweight human, eventually maybe, but same goes for diet, it is a change by degree and a refinement to fit internal and external environment.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2013, 08:35:38 pm by jessica »

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #58 on: October 14, 2013, 02:09:46 pm »
I love your enthusiasm svrn.  Of course there are times you might want to slow down a bit. How old are you? 

It's durian season and I'm literally pigging out on durian.

But hey, my body can tell me when I want meat and fat.  Lunch 2 hours ago was 1.5 weeks old beef liver and beef fat and some beef muscle.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2013, 02:15:04 pm by goodsamaritan »
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #59 on: October 14, 2013, 06:56:59 pm »
Van's as American as we are.  And I think he was probably posting from his phone.  and yes, I did understand him.  You shouldn't be so quick to judge people's grammar and punctuation, anyway. You are not exactly burning up the forum with perfect grammar and punctuation. :)
I second that. Svrn`s punctuation and grammar have been absolutely appalling, one of the worst examples on this forum. There are a few others here who are as bad. I am not as  bothered by poor punctuation/poor grammar from those who have English as only a second or third language. Come to think of it, the latter have steadily improved in recent times, anyway. I suppose a lot of native English speakers must be using their mobile phones to post.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: October 14, 2013, 09:00:12 pm »
I suppose a lot of native English speakers must be using their mobile phones to post.

They could still make more of an effort. Even if I were posting from my phone, I'd still try to ensure good grammar, spelling, and punctuation. People ignore you if you come across as uneducated.

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 15, 2013, 11:37:55 am »
the last thing I ever want to do is be a grammar nazi. I dont think people should always have to use perfect writing but it sholdnt be taken as offensive when somebody needs something rewritten so they could understand.

I swear to god I had no idea what he was trying say.

all I wanted was for him to write it again so I could understand.
-----------

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: October 15, 2013, 11:51:07 am »
durian is actually one of the safest fruits due to its high fat content and low glycemic index. It is truly a standout among all other fruits! 
unripe fruit also do not alkalize your gut. THere are also many fruits that alkalize your blood while keeping your stomach acidic such lemon pineapple applecider vinegar many things.

anyway my experiments show me doing best on little fruit as possible and only with lots of fat when I do eat it with conseuences being mainly acne and joint pain as well as loss of  appetite for meat.

also gs how much meat do you eat per day? I find when im eating a lot of meat I sometimes sturggle to eat even half pound of meat per day. when I dont eat any fruit I easily eat 2 pounds per day.

I hear you dont gain weight so much? perhaps try cutting food down to maybe one per day and seeing if you get any bigger? I gained about 10 pounds without doing anything when I did that. Gained more later but that was after I started excercising so dont know if i can attribute that to the change in food so much but I think so

it would be an interesting to see the results of such an experiment. Im sure it wouldnt be as harmful as that cooked pork and rice experiment you did a while bac  :o
« Last Edit: October 15, 2013, 12:57:40 pm by svrn »
-----------

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #63 on: October 15, 2013, 03:18:12 pm »
I gained good weight, up to 135+ lbs.

I did my long fast which got complicated by a dirty moldy home and a bad colon cleanser and went down to 122 lbs.

I'm now up to 128 lbs in just 2+ weeks.

Meat consumption went down year 4 and 5... maybe less than 200 grams a day.

Meat consumption was up year 2 and 3, some 500 to 600 grams a day.

I'm following the Aajonus way of pumping myself to gain weight then lose weight to detox.

Merrily trying to increase weight again to 135+ to then lose it all again.

I'm sooo happy now with durian season... got plenty plenty of varieties of durians... all different tastes.  You guys should dig into various durian varieties.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #64 on: October 15, 2013, 03:22:12 pm »
They could still make more of an effort. Even if I were posting from my phone, I'd still try to ensure good grammar, spelling, and punctuation. People ignore you if you come across as uneducated.

There's a cultural gap between us older folks 40+ and the younger folks 20+ with all this text speak.  In my country it's horrible.  The young people are into text speak.  Text writing.

Offline Haai

• Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: October 15, 2013, 03:51:34 pm »
When is durian season? Is it only once per year? I am going to Australia next month, but would like to head up into SE Asia at some point. I want to make sure that i am there for the durian season!
"In the modern, prevailing view of the cosmos, we sit here as tiny, unimportant specks of protoplasm, flukes of nature, and stare out into an almost limitless void. Vast, nameless tracts of emptiness dominate the scene. Talk about feeling small.
But we do not look out at the universe; it is, instead, within us, as a rich 3-D visual experience whose location is the mind" - R. Lanza, Beyond Biocentrism.

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
Re: Durians
« Reply #66 on: October 15, 2013, 04:43:03 pm »
I found the below chart here http://durianinfo.blogspot.pt/p/durian-seasons-in-durian-production.html
If I remember correctly, durian is available in Thailand somewhat later than indicated, until November.

This article mention that some durians are now artificially matured in chemicals, so be careful.
http://digitaljournal.com/article/34358
There’s plenty durian in Sri Lanka too with very variable quality, from delightful to awful. The season there lasts about half of the year, during the summer months in Northern hemisphere, I think. On the contrary, the quality of Thai durians is (or was?) quite constant.

GS, I’ve eaten several durians’ varieties in Sri Lanka, Thailand, Malaysia and Indonesia. Orkos imports and sale excellent ones in various varieties. At Ambon’s market (Maluku Islands), durians are sold in 6-packs, tied together with a rope extended into a handle! Very cheap. 
Cause and effect are distant in time and space in complex systems, while at the same time there’s a tendency to look for causes near the events sought to be explained. Time delays in feedback in systems result in the condition where the long-run response of a system to an action is often different from its short-run response. — Ronald J. Ziegler

Offline Haai

• Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: October 15, 2013, 09:28:37 pm »
Thanks for the chart Iguana. The durian season seems to time well with my trip to Australia.
"In the modern, prevailing view of the cosmos, we sit here as tiny, unimportant specks of protoplasm, flukes of nature, and stare out into an almost limitless void. Vast, nameless tracts of emptiness dominate the scene. Talk about feeling small.
But we do not look out at the universe; it is, instead, within us, as a rich 3-D visual experience whose location is the mind" - R. Lanza, Beyond Biocentrism.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Re: durian
« Reply #68 on: October 15, 2013, 10:05:44 pm »
Thanks for the durian chart Iguana!

I live in the northern island Luzon in the capital Metro Manila, Philippines and I can only taste the durian season September to October every year.  So the rest of the year durian is mostly out.  And durian is expensive in Manila, even at wholesale markets it is 2x the price in Davao City.

If you guys want to pig out on Philippine durian, go land in Davao City and taste every variety you can get your hands on.  Some people in Manila actually take Davao City vacations just to pig out on durian.

We are off topic.

Please go back to "few people".

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: October 16, 2013, 12:45:20 am »
... in regards to your question about sprouted wheat....  My answer would be yes, it Probably does.  And wheat grass even to a larger degree.    But let's get back to whether or not you'd agree with something like raw tuna causing an exchange for cooked tuna stored molecules in the body ( a theory heavily promoted by Instinctos)
“a theory heavily promoted” is pretty much an overstatement. I’d rather say it’s perhaps a GCB’s hypothesis he suggested for foods of the same group, but I never read or heard him pretend it’s also valid for harmful raw foods: that consumption of an harmful food raw would trigger a beneficial molecular exchange with the same (but cooked) noxious foodstuff previously consumed.

when you get right down to it, what really is the process?  Could it be facilitated by enzymes?  There are catalysts for most of the functions in the body.  There certainly are a whole party of enzymes in wheat grass or heavily sprouted grain.    Doesn't make sense to me why you might apply the exchange principle to one type of food and not to another.  But then maybe I don't understand you here?
If the stuff is noxious, be it raw or cooked, I don’t see how eating some more, but raw, would help.

Off topic again, sorry, but I had forgotten to answer on this point.  Yes, we are too few and dispersed all around the planet. What to do?
« Last Edit: October 16, 2013, 02:03:53 am by TylerDurden »
Cause and effect are distant in time and space in complex systems, while at the same time there’s a tendency to look for causes near the events sought to be explained. Time delays in feedback in systems result in the condition where the long-run response of a system to an action is often different from its short-run response. — Ronald J. Ziegler

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: October 16, 2013, 03:39:10 am »
i have zero experience with durian.

there is a fair amount of durians available in chinatown but that means no certified organic so I cant know which ones are sprayed with nasty chemicals or not or which are radiated.

and tips for picking out a durian which has not been poisoned?
-----------

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #71 on: October 16, 2013, 06:25:28 am »
Great idea!

Probably an idea for organic durian is to go to a place where it is the natural durian season with an organic farmer you know or with non-farmed wild grown trees or farmers who only grow durian trees lazily and not commercially driven... farming by "default".

Maybe next year I should fly into Davao and do an organic durian hunt, drive around and find sources.

The websites that write about farming durian are not encouraging with all the chemicals they use for this and that.

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: October 16, 2013, 10:44:15 am »
perhaps you can get me and the people at my dairy club a large shipment of unfrozen organic durians?

im sure if I get 10 people to get 2 or 3 durains each the price per durian wouldnt be so bad to ship?

-----------

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: October 16, 2013, 10:45:55 am »
we are too few and dispersed around he planet, what to do?

what to do for what? what are we trying to accomplish exactly?
-----------

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #74 on: October 16, 2013, 10:46:36 am »
perhaps you can get me and the people at my dairy club a large shipment of unfrozen organic durians?

im sure if I get 10 people to get 2 or 3 durains each the price per durian wouldnt be so bad to ship?

You would have to remind me that next year September 2014!

we are too few and dispersed around he planet, what to do?

what to do for what? what are we trying to accomplish exactly?

We learn from each other.
We are charitable enough with free info, we save a lot of people from suffering and death... good karma.
And at the same time those same people insert their knowledge here.
Haai just wrote a book!
We've got some videos.
We get to make new friends!

Waiting for the next generations of raw paleo children and grandchildren.  I wonder what they will be like if they ever arrive.  Raw paleo parents and raw paleo grand parents.... hope it happens.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk