Author Topic: Just one more thing to be completely healed  (Read 4780 times)

Offline surfsteve

• Chief
    • View Profile
Re: Just one more thing to be completely healed
« Reply #25 on: December 25, 2018, 01:05:00 am »
I noticed some grain finished beef also has yellow fat and that it tends to taste better too. Also generally the more yellow cuts seem to be smaller. Maybe they are from cows that arrived at the feed lot later just before the slaughter truck pulled up?  I have some triple coupons for grass fed ground lamb but I can only buy one pound per visit.

Offline thehadezb

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 27, 2019, 06:53:43 am »
Drinking fermented sprouted corn juice (chicha de jora) is alleviating my symptoms. It makes me fart but I'm not longer feeling bloated.

I also introduced raw clabbered milk and It seems that its giving me constipation. Any Aajonous Vonderplanitz follower that has a solution for this?

I will drink chicha de jora during the day and see what happens. Chicha de jora is a beer-like beverage native to my country and It was regularly consumed by the incas instead of water. There is no scientific research about this beverage which is a shame. My theory is that this beverage is highly acidic which interfere with whatever organism I have inside my GI tract that is causing me this problem. Also, is very hydrating.

Offline surfsteve

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 28, 2019, 12:10:41 am »
No fermented juices here but I was drinking apple cider vinegar and baking soda and instead of feeling better my allergies got really bad. I could also tell that the gas made my belly look extended. It's been two days and I'm still farting. Don't think it was a good idea. At the time I thought maybe my back aches were being caused by kidneys as they always seem a lot worse in the mornings and fade away to nothing once I get up, pee and start moving. I'm certain I burned them twenty years ago by taking too much cayenne pepper. I was taking crazy amounts thinking it was good for me and I also liked the taste. Bad mistake. That's my one more thing to be completely healed! I think I'm going to have to baby them for the rest of my life. Been thinking that all the meat I been eating puts a lot of strain on them too.

Anyway. I watched a lot of videos saying baking soda was supposed to heal kidneys. Thus the ACV and baking soda...

I'm open to suggestions and would appreciate any tips on healing them up! I think eating lots of kale was helping as good or better than vinegar and baking soda. I don't want to go around with a belly full of gas. Would my body eventually get used to it and dissipate it? Or would it just keep expanding and give me a beer belly? I think that combined with the allergies is a sign that I shouldn't be taking it. I wish I'd listened to by body better when I was taking all that cayenne. I was going through a restaurant sized jar every month or two and using a tablespoon full on a rahmen noodle. Yeah. I ate them back then too! It took quite a bit of experimentation to confirm that they were causing me back aches.

Offline norawnofun

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 28, 2019, 05:48:01 am »
@thehazeb do you drink clabbered milk with food or on it´s own? I have found that on it´s own it can cause issues. with food was best for me. And for how long did u ferment it and how, do you close the lid or leave it open? Another thing that I noticed when doing clabbered milk is that when I left it out on a window sill, where it got lots of natural direct sunlight, the taste was much better than fermenting inside. I think it might also depend if you drink it warm or cold.

Offline thehadezb

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 28, 2019, 08:35:05 am »
@norawnofun: some sips after my meal and then during the day for hydration. I ferment it for 3 days and covered with a cloth. I don't ferment it on direct sunlight. I keep it on the refrigerator and let it get to room temperature when I wake up. I drink it on room temperature during the day.

Probably I will do what Pagan_guy told me on another post. I will add 1 egg and 1 teaspoon of honey and blend it to create an eggnog or somewhat. I will drink this after my meal and I will use my peruvian beer as a source of hydration instead.

Offline norawnofun

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: January 29, 2019, 06:30:57 am »
I had issues drinking it on an empty stomach, i either drank it with a meal or not too long time after. I fermented it until the whey separated. But the more I read about your and surfsteve issue the more I think about myself trying to experiment like you, non stop to find final solutions. Looking back now I can say I wasted my time and money. All these extra things, different methods, different theories, supplements never truly fixed it. It made things better but there was always something left. At one point I thought that these helpers won´t fix the problem permanently. And I was right, let your body improve it´s digestion by itself don´t interfere with all these additional helpers.

So if I were to do everything again I would go carnivore straight away. You can start with ground meat if your hci is low, have pork (always cure to minimize lectins), beef, chicken, lamb, turkey, maybe salmon, sardines and makerele. Try organic, at least have the fish wild. Have much more fat than protein (like 80:20 or 70:20), digesting protein is way harder than fats I think, especially on low HCI. Have eggs and raw high fat dairy, try to keep it low carb, maybe keto which would be around 20g carbs per day or ZC. And most importantly do not touch any herbs, vegetables, juices, teas.  Not even seasonings like pepper. Just meat, fat (like marrow), eggs and dairy (if you can). I also found that drinking with meals helped a lot, regardless of what anybody claims. 6 month of eating cooked carnivore (yes cooked helped regardless), i have my HCI back, my sleep is better, focus better, digestion better, after many many years of struggling. And I had my cheat meals mind you. Just try it for a week or 2 and I am pretty sure you will feel the difference.

Offline thehadezb

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 29, 2019, 09:10:32 pm »
I will take that advice. Actually, I was planning on doing that already.

I will do what you are saying but I'll add the beer sparingly. I'm talking seriously when I say that that beer is cutting my symptoms almost for the entire day. Not definitely but at least I feel better.

Offline norawnofun

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 30, 2019, 03:52:05 am »
Red wine, green tea, honey was helping me as well. But I mainly I used them in emergency cases. Especially when I was not able to digest the food and did not have enough liquid with it. The food will get stuck, you won´t produce that much HCI, you feel hunger because the food is not in the right place to be absorbed by the vili, you get agitated, brainfog and you cant shit. I think our intestines are like toilet pipes. If you add liquid or oil everything goes through smoothly, if you add too much dry matter the pipe gets clogged. To unclog you pour in an acidic medium. That´s why red wine, honey, ACV, lemon...helps. Even AV suggested in his book WWTL a combo of honey, ACV and lemon. Or you add weight like fibre, but you then run the risk of clogging it up more, making matters worse. Adding fat won´t do much usually on a clogged system, thats why its vital to add enough fat to make things go through smoothly. That was the biggest mistake I did, too much protein and too less fat. And the more I had cut the "helpers", the better things went. So you might no longer need ur beer at some point, because your body will adapt, but you need to let it adapt naturally by stopping all this extra crap :)

Another thing I notice that once your digestion enhances and peristalis improves, you are much more aware of how you eat. I used to gorge food down because I was constantly hungry as the food was stuck in the intestines and didn´t absorb the nutrients. That makes you chew less, makes your HCI low, your pancreas inefficient, as I use to get a kind of pain when eating too fast and not digesting it. And even if you eat plenty of fats it will still cause constipation. The negative side effect was that my body temperature dropped, i heard my bones cracking and i didn´t gain weight.

Now I sit down, chew very slowly a couple of pieces and wait until I burp internally, that´s a sign that your HCI is working. Then I take another couple of bites, chew properly and wait until you burp (never externaly). When you don´t do that the problem is that you eat big amounts, that are accumulating in the stomach and your stomach acid can´t handle it and sends it not properly digested further downwards. I think that puts more strain on the intestines and it can cause bloating. It can also happen that you get acid reflux as it goes up through the esophagus.  In fact there is one way to test if you have adequate HCI. When you wake up you take sodium bicarbonate with water and wait till u burp. If it takes longer than a specified time frame you apparently have low HCI. You can look up the proceedure on the internet or do the Heidelberg Test. I used to do the SB and it took either way too long to burp, or I never did. To me the burping after eating a couple of bites is the same thing. To conclude. Do NOT eat more food until you burb internally, like this you are much more aware what´s going on inside your body and you will automatically not eat over your limits. And I would suggest that with every piece of protein you eat 2 pieces or more of fat. Otherwise you end up eating too much protein, then try to compensate with fat but during that catch up you are already too full and you can´t eat enough fat, which will cause issues. I know these things might sound stupid and mundane, but sometimes the obvious is not so obvious at first sight.

And allthough I suggested ground meat as a starter like I did, you might want to try cut pieces before that (I only read about the below after my experiments):

This test was during spring of 2017. It was tested with raw fat ground beef that I used to eat before I did the test, and with raw fat beef that was cut into half-inch pieces (I started to eat this beef after the test). I made 2 piles of meat – one was from ground meat, the other was from cut meat. On the top of the piles I made cavities and poured some water into them. In the cut meat pile all water soaked in immediately. In the ground meat pile, the soaking in took up to 40 sec. Raw fat ground meat behaves as a piece of dense wet clay. In the stomach fat ground meat can delay digestion because meat and fat particles stick together into a big piece and interrupt fast soaking of the stomach acid. Probably you may also use a mixture of raw lean ground meat (which is more cheap) and raw fat cut into small pieces.

After this test I use only cut meat. Usually I cut meat and its fat into half inch pieces and eat the fat first (the feeling of satisfaction comes faster). If some pieces are difficult to chew, just swallow them. They digest very good and meat and fat doesn’t need to be chewed for a long time. THE NOTICEABLE CHANGES WERE: feeling of heaviness in the stomach after eating becomes much lighter, meat digests faster and the bowel movements are more regular, the desire to sleep after eating is less. CONCLUSION: it’s better to not eat ground meat.

It’s interesting that the same conclusion was had by Dr. H. L. Newbold and his patients (https://zerocarbzen.com/2015/05/04/dr-h-l-newbold-on-ground-meat/). He had an opposite explanation about the harmful influence of the ground meat (that it digests faster). …It’s possible to check precisely which explanation is more correct but is it worth it to do if the conclusion is same? More information about meat influence is in Article 2 https://rawdiets.wordpress.com/my-experience-on-raw-meat-and-fish-diet/

One reason why clabbered might not do u well could be the breed of cow. Whenever I made clabbered I used A2 milk. Goat or indigenous cow breeds, where the A2 trait chances are much higher (in cow). Once I drank raw A1 GMO fed cow milk and my body refused totally. But I had no issues with raw Jersey GMO fed cow milk (which I drank for several months). So organic doesn´t seem to be the main factor, it might be the BCM7-protein that causes the issues during fermentation.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2019, 04:00:59 am by norawnofun »

Offline political atheist

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 08, 2019, 09:52:35 pm »
I had issues drinking it on an empty stomach, i either drank it with a meal or not too long time after. I fermented it until the whey separated. But the more I read about your and surfsteve issue the more I think about myself trying to experiment like you, non stop to find final solutions. Looking back now I can say I wasted my time and money. All these extra things, different methods, different theories, supplements never truly fixed it. It made things better but there was always something left. At one point I thought that these helpers won´t fix the problem permanently. And I was right, let your body improve it´s digestion by itself don´t interfere with all these additional helpers.

So if I were to do everything again I would go carnivore straight away. You can start with ground meat if your hci is low, have pork (always cure to minimize lectins), beef, chicken, lamb, turkey, maybe salmon, sardines and makerele. Try organic, at least have the fish wild. Have much more fat than protein (like 80:20 or 70:20), digesting protein is way harder than fats I think, especially on low HCI. Have eggs and raw high fat dairy, try to keep it low carb, maybe keto which would be around 20g carbs per day or ZC. And most importantly do not touch any herbs, vegetables, juices, teas.  Not even seasonings like pepper. Just meat, fat (like marrow), eggs and dairy (if you can). I also found that drinking with meals helped a lot, regardless of what anybody claims. 6 month of eating cooked carnivore (yes cooked helped regardless), i have my HCI back, my sleep is better, focus better, digestion better, after many many years of struggling. And I had my cheat meals mind you. Just try it for a week or 2 and I am pretty sure you will feel the difference.

i wonder if drinking water with RAW meat would help digestion...

did you drink water only with cooked meat/eggs? cooking meat/eggs removes the water content, so drinking water with cooked meat/eggs makes sense that it made digestion  better..

how much water were you drinking per meal? and what type of water? spring, sparkling mineral, filtered?

Offline norawnofun

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 09, 2019, 07:42:52 pm »
If you have low stomach acid then not drinking any water with a meal is the way to go IMO. I frequently read that people on a RAF diet do not touch water with their meals. Which is the way to go. I would generally refrain from "mineral" waters, regardless if I were to eat cooked or raw animal products, because their PH is high, in the range of 7-8 usually. Also because the minerals there are inorganic and harmful, distilled is healthier according to my experimentation and research. Animal products have a lower acidity content, with the exception of egg whites and goat dairy. So if you have low stomach acid production I recommend cutting these out. Egg yolk would be ok because their PH is lower, as well as cow and sheep dairy.

Some time ago I focused on foods that have a low PH, animal products and veggies including berries. Best diet I ever had for digestion. And the meats were cooked, also some of the veggies. But I did not touch any water, meaning mineral water, low ph mineral water, filtered water and even distilled water (which turns acidic when it comes into contact with CO2). The only exception I sometimes do is to drink man made carbonated water around 30 min after food, if I feel my stomach acid is too weak to digest the foods I have. Carbonated water helps increase stomach acid production pretty well. Even naturally sparkling water does, however, the carbonation content is not that high and decreases fast the more you open and close the bottle, since gas evaporates. I also did experiments with home made carbonated distilled water (putting distilled water into a sodastream), but I found it to be too aggressive and uncomfortable to my body.

I know that cooking meat removes the water content, which is why people need to drink more water, especially if they consume plenty of salt with it. But as a general suggestion I would recommend not drinking water at all before a meal, since high ph mineral water will dilute your stomach acid that you need for the upcoming food digestion, not drink it during the meal, and also wait around 30 min or so after food. That counts for all types of water.

So if you want a permanent good digestion without any issues I would say.

a) eat only acidic foods, don´t mix with alkaline in the same meal
b) do not drink before, with or right after foods, regardless of the type of water
c) eat either enough fats or enough fiber (depending on your genetical make up) with it
d) make sure that you have adequate stomach acid in general. If you don´t have find the reason for that first, before going into endless experiments. Pre-set low HCI (before you even start consuming your meal) can be caused by stress, antacid drugs and h.pylori overgrowth (which apparently half of the population have). Oral dental health is important as well.

If you have low HCI then you will have all types of health issues. thyroid issues, IBS, Crohns, parasites, candida/fungal overgrowth, weight loss, hair loss, mineral and vitamin deficiencies, which leads to every possible health problem including cancer. I think low HCI, including bad dental health, is the root cause of almost every disease on this planet. On low HCI you get a weak immune system and invite the uninvited (bad bacteria, parasites and everything else). If you can´t digest the healthiest foods in the world due to low HCI, you will never get out of your health misury.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2019, 07:56:20 pm by norawnofun »

Offline political atheist

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 09, 2019, 08:17:20 pm »
If you have low stomach acid then not drinking any water with a meal is the way to go IMO. I frequently read that people on a RAF diet do not touch water with their meals. Which is the way to go. I would generally refrain from "mineral" waters, regardless if I were to eat cooked or raw animal products, because their PH is high, in the range of 7-8 usually. Also because the minerals there are inorganic and harmful, distilled is healthier according to my experimentation and research. Animal products have a lower acidity content, with the exception of egg whites and goat dairy. So if you have low stomach acid production I recommend cutting these out. Egg yolk would be ok because their PH is lower, as well as cow and sheep dairy.

Some time ago I focused on foods that have a low PH, animal products and veggies including berries. Best diet I ever had for digestion. And the meats were cooked, also some of the veggies. But I did not touch any water, meaning mineral water, low ph mineral water, filtered water and even distilled water (which turns acidic when it comes into contact with CO2). The only exception I sometimes do is to drink man made carbonated water around 30 min after food, if I feel my stomach acid is too weak to digest the foods I have. Carbonated water helps increase stomach acid production pretty well. Even naturally sparkling water does, however, the carbonation content is not that high and decreases fast the more you open and close the bottle, since gas evaporates. I also did experiments with home made carbonated distilled water (putting distilled water into a sodastream), but I found it to be too aggressive and uncomfortable to my body.

I know that cooking meat removes the water content, which is why people need to drink more water, especially if they consume plenty of salt with it. But as a general suggestion I would recommend not drinking water at all before a meal, since high ph mineral water will dilute your stomach acid that you need for the upcoming food digestion, not drink it during the meal, and also wait around 30 min or so after food. That counts for all types of water.

So if you want a permanent good digestion without any issues I would say.

a) eat only acidic foods, don´t mix with alkaline in the same meal
b) do not drink before, with or right after foods, regardless of the type of water
c) eat either enough fats or enough fiber (depending on your genetical make up) with it
d) make sure that you have adequate stomach acid in general. If you don´t have find the reason for that first, before going into endless experiments. Pre-set low HCI (before you even start consuming your meal) can be caused by stress, antacid drugs and h.pylori overgrowth (which apparently half of the population have). Oral dental health is important as well.

If you have low HCI then you will have all types of health issues. thyroid issues, IBS, Crohns, parasites, candida/fungal overgrowth, weight loss, hair loss, mineral and vitamin deficiencies, which leads to every possible health problem including cancer. I think low HCI, including bad dental health, is the root cause of almost every disease on this planet. On low HCI you get a weak immune system and invite the uninvited (bad bacteria, parasites and everything else). If you can´t digest the healthiest foods in the world due to low HCI, you will never get out of your health misury.

but low dental health is calcium deficiency IMHO

Offline norawnofun

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 10, 2019, 03:51:03 am »
low dental health can have many causes, mineral deficiencies, amalgam, root canals, fillings, death teeth, braces, bacteria (sugar or fat/protein feeding), i think even misalignments. One thing that seems to be great for teeth is silica. Calcium I would be careful with. I don´t think we need as much.

Offline thehadezb

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 16, 2019, 08:50:29 am »
I'm hydrating myself before eating. I salt my food and don't drink any water 2 hours after eating.

My problems haven't gone. I have some sort of fungal infection. It's not SIBO because I have problems with everything, not just carbs. My main problem is getting is the autoinmune issues (fatigue, inflammation, sore joints, heavy legs) I'm no longer eating raw meat. I eat meat seared on the outside and I use salt. I also eat fruit because I live in a tropical country. I don't have problems digesting fruits besides that they don't energize me, only makes me dizzy.

During my 48 hour dry fast, trying to combat this issue, my breath was metallic, got sinus congestion, anxiety and depression increased. After several weeks, I had a fever with a urinary infection out of nowhere. I was in severe pain for 2 days, mentally and physically. Lots of mucus and fungus got out my system by my bowels, but after that I don't feel really better, just a bit less fatigued. I can't fast anymore. Im too skinny and I don't feel hunger to be honest. I can't overeat because I get bloated so fast.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk