Author Topic: did i catch trichinosis?  (Read 20850 times)

Offline centropen

• Trapper
    • View Profile
did i catch trichinosis?
« on: October 15, 2019, 02:48:01 am »
this hapened to me earlier this summer:

i bought a freshly slaughtered lamb and started eating it raw. later that day i start feeling sick and fatigued. then i get diarrhea. next morning my neck and shoulder hurt like crazy, my stomach is so painfull i cant move, i feel sick over all but no headache/fever/nausea. my symptoms get worse and on day two my entire upperbody hurts so bad im crying in pain. the exruciating pain in my upper body, sharp stomach pains and constipation last for another week. then it goes away. i still havent recovered, i still feel fatigued, im still constipated although not that bad. did i catch some serious parasite? extreme oxalate dump? ive ditched the carnivore diet and started eating large ammounts of honey and im feeling a bit better, but im worried it might have been trichinosis.

Offline Mucklor

• Forager
    • View Profile
Re: did i catch trichinosis?
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2019, 12:43:22 pm »
What makes you think it was trichinosis? It is very unlikely to get it from lamb, rather pork or bear meat.

How long and what type of raw meat have you been eating before? I did get diarrhea when I first ate cooked and then later raw meat.

Offline centropen

• Trapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2019, 04:33:40 pm »
What makes you think it was trichinosis? It is very unlikely to get it from lamb, rather pork or bear meat.

How long and what type of raw meat have you been eating before? I did get diarrhea when I first ate cooked and then later raw meat.

i had eaten plenty of raw meat before. this wasnt an issue of mixing cooked and raw lmao i was fucking dying.

Offline norawnofun

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2019, 04:12:57 am »
if you feel bad and/or bloated. try and drink a glass of water mixed with 1 teaspoon of cayenne pepper. If you feel better and bloating goes away, for me that´s an indication that you have parasites. you can try the same thing with raw pumpkin seed oil or raw garlic. You need to be careful, if the parasite is able to get hold in the body it can take 3 months to get rid of it completely. Also, taking certain anti-parasitic things such as oregano oil can only be taken for a short period, otherwise the liver will suffer. Either way, I still think a dry fast, first for 12 hours, then 24, then 36 is the most efficient way to kill absolutely everything the body does not need. Or you take an antiparasitic medical pill, like tyler durden did when he had an issue with parasites.

Offline centropen

• Trapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2019, 11:11:23 pm »
if you feel bad and/or bloated. try and drink a glass of water mixed with 1 teaspoon of cayenne pepper. If you feel better and bloating goes away, for me that´s an indication that you have parasites. you can try the same thing with raw pumpkin seed oil or raw garlic. You need to be careful, if the parasite is able to get hold in the body it can take 3 months to get rid of it completely. Also, taking certain anti-parasitic things such as oregano oil can only be taken for a short period, otherwise the liver will suffer. Either way, I still think a dry fast, first for 12 hours, then 24, then 36 is the most efficient way to kill absolutely everything the body does not need. Or you take an antiparasitic medical pill, like tyler durden did when he had an issue with parasites.

will try the cayene pepper tonight. can you tell me why this is an idicator of parasites? and also can i have it with food? again im not bloated but my stomach is huge. i dont have gas.

Offline norawnofun

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2019, 04:39:22 am »
parasites don´t like certain foods/remedies/tinctures. And very often P can cause bloating. If you take something that kills or paralyses them, you should feel a fast relief. I would not take it with food, otherwise you might falsify the result.

Offline centropen

• Trapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2019, 04:39:09 am »
parasites don´t like certain foods/remedies/tinctures. And very often P can cause bloating. If you take something that kills or paralyses them, you should feel a fast relief. I would not take it with food, otherwise you might falsify the result.

cayene pepper had no effect.

Offline Sol^Sa

• Deer Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2019, 12:37:49 pm »
The reason you are feeling better on "carbs" or honey might be because less digestion or almost none at all is required for honey/carbs. My digestion isn't working at all I don't digest almost anything raw meat/fat/vegetables etc. When I eat honey I can't stop until I have eaten large amounts I don't think it's because of "carb addiction" I think one reason people feel better on carbs is the easier digestion. Maybe I am wrong? But my experience would confirm this. I doubt I am "addicted" to carbs I can go days/months without them but If your digestion/assimilation isn't working properly raw ZC or ZC might not fix it. I could see how, imagine having stomach(intestinal) ulcers and large amounts of meat come in and your stomach has to deal with that. Doubt it will Work and afaik you need stomach acid to digest protein/minerals/fats plus bile and enzymes. Supplementing with enzymes/bile/hcl betaine hasn't done anything for me. It's stupid to think these supps will help most people, there is a good cause for why the body isn't digesting the food properly, you shouldn't just "skip" steps with supplements. That was just one example. I rarely digest anything, so once I ate a good amount of grass-fed raw lamb liver and I had similar symptoms as you did. I was in bed in pain/fatigued for a whole day with unbearable cramps/intestinal pain. At first I thought the liver was just bad quality, anyway it came out of me undigested that might have been the reason for the intestinal pain. So much to the raw food has enzymes and sh**. Would make sense no? If food isn't (fully) digested and it passes through your intestines you get all kinds of symptoms. The causes of indigestion might vary, be it parasites or whatever. But shouldn't your small intestines be kind of sterile almost anyway? If your digestion is working properly. I think indigestion is most peoples problem. On rare occasions my digestion/BMs were almost normal when I ate lean stewing meat/wild game, 5% of the time on (raw) ZC.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2019, 12:48:07 pm by Sol^Sa »

Offline norawnofun

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2019, 04:00:41 am »
different remedies react on different parasites. There are some remedies that kill a broader variety, but some only kill a few. You would need to experiment what works best for you, or you take something that has a broad killing potential. That would be better rather than trying out millions of things. but then again, i think dry fasting should kill all of them.

and I agree with Sol^Sa´s post. If your digestion does not work properly it´s hard to digest even the most pristine raw foods. Digestive enzymes, ox-bile and HCI pills did nothing for me really. I am pretty certain that parasites are the main cause for that. Raw garlic, onion, spicy herbs, pumpkin oil and so forth work far better to improve my digestion that any pill could ever do.

Offline centropen

• Trapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2019, 04:24:32 am »
The reason you are feeling better on "carbs" or honey might be because less digestion or almost none at all is required for honey/carbs. My digestion isn't working at all I don't digest almost anything raw meat/fat/vegetables etc. When I eat honey I can't stop until I have eaten large amounts I don't think it's because of "carb addiction" I think one reason people feel better on carbs is the easier digestion. Maybe I am wrong? But my experience would confirm this. I doubt I am "addicted" to carbs I can go days/months without them but If your digestion/assimilation isn't working properly raw ZC or ZC might not fix it. I could see how, imagine having stomach(intestinal) ulcers and large amounts of meat come in and your stomach has to deal with that. Doubt it will Work and afaik you need stomach acid to digest protein/minerals/fats plus bile and enzymes. Supplementing with enzymes/bile/hcl betaine hasn't done anything for me. It's stupid to think these supps will help most people, there is a good cause for why the body isn't digesting the food properly, you shouldn't just "skip" steps with supplements. That was just one example. I rarely digest anything, so once I ate a good amount of grass-fed raw lamb liver and I had similar symptoms as you did. I was in bed in pain/fatigued for a whole day with unbearable cramps/intestinal pain. At first I thought the liver was just bad quality, anyway it came out of me undigested that might have been the reason for the intestinal pain. So much to the raw food has enzymes and sh**. Would make sense no? If food isn't (fully) digested and it passes through your intestines you get all kinds of symptoms. The causes of indigestion might vary, be it parasites or whatever. But shouldn't your small intestines be kind of sterile almost anyway? If your digestion is working properly. I think indigestion is most peoples problem. On rare occasions my digestion/BMs were almost normal when I ate lean stewing meat/wild game, 5% of the time on (raw) ZC.

its funnyh how you can go without honey just fine, but once you taste even a drop of honey its like a fucking drug.

Offline Sol^Sa

• Deer Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2019, 09:21:52 am »
its funnyh how you can go without honey just fine, but once you taste even a drop of honey its like a fucking drug.

Forgot to mention that it mostly just happens with processed honey. I don't have the same reaction to honeycomb. And if I have eaten other food that I digest well I don't have same reaction one or two small bites off the honeycomb are enough to satisfy me for a day. My guess is because I am starved for nutrients and energy. Even though honey is a good easily digested food it's not that nutrient dense. But it has amino acids for someone who isn't able to digest meat, these amino acids are nice.

Offline centropen

• Trapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 23, 2019, 04:29:57 pm »
Forgot to mention that it mostly just happens with processed honey. I don't have the same reaction to honeycomb. And if I have eaten other food that I digest well I don't have same reaction one or two small bites off the honeycomb are enough to satisfy me for a day. My guess is because I am starved for nutrients and energy. Even though honey is a good easily digested food it's not that nutrient dense. But it has amino acids for someone who isn't able to digest meat, these amino acids are nice.

i am the exact opposite, i have no barriers for raw honey lol.

Offline Sol^Sa

• Deer Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 23, 2019, 09:54:11 pm »
Also funny thing is that's what bee's do too for example when somebody smokes the beehive to extract the honey the bee's start eating the stored honey until they are full/satiated.

Offline norawnofun

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 24, 2019, 04:22:34 am »
Most raw honey is processed nowadays. It is still heated up to a certain temperature to make it easier to process, meaning to pour it into the glass. On top of that its very often filtered to remove all the unwanted "particles" such as pollen or other "impurities" which is exactly what you would want to be in your honey. To remove those a centrifuge is used, usually at high speeds plus a filter. I am certain that this centrifuge creates enough heat during the spinning process to destroy enzymes. Even honeycombs are sometimes heat treated when they separate them for packaging. I think the only way to consume pure honey properly is to personally visit the bee keeper and buy a whole rack of honeycomb, which you then separate yourself with a knife. That is sometimes cheaper instead of buying honey in jars.

Furthermore, I would recommend raw bee pollen rather than honey itself. Far more nutritious, less quantities needed to achieve benefits and far less carbs, since you tend to eat less. But you need to start slowly to ramp up the dosage. If you take the whole comb you will get everything yes, but also consume a much higher amount of carbs. I used to eat a lot of honey, every day, it aided digestion but when I went off carbs I found it spikes insuline too much, even if it was truly raw. Bee pollen did not give me that effect. I recommend having a look into this site to get more info about pollen http://www.alternativescentral.com/beepollen.htm there is a LOT of info there. Either way, if you get honey you should always check for unheated honey, and always ask the producer if they use any centrifuge, filtering or heat. Maybe something like the flow hive would be good to produce your own easily. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z54bL6kjyOI allthough they use plastic.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2019, 05:06:49 am by norawnofun »

Offline a_real_man

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 26, 2019, 09:41:53 pm »
this hapened to me earlier this summer:

i bought a freshly slaughtered lamb and started eating it raw. later that day i start feeling sick and fatigued. then i get diarrhea. next morning my neck and shoulder hurt like crazy, my stomach is so painfull i cant move, i feel sick over all but no headache/fever/nausea. my symptoms get worse and on day two my entire upperbody hurts so bad im crying in pain. the exruciating pain in my upper body, sharp stomach pains and constipation last for another week. then it goes away. i still havent recovered, i still feel fatigued, im still constipated although not that bad. did i catch some serious parasite? extreme oxalate dump? ive ditched the carnivore diet and started eating large ammounts of honey and im feeling a bit better, but im worried it might have been trichinosis.

Detox. Had same symptoms fasting.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk