Author Topic: GoodSamaritan's Experiments  (Read 173713 times)

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
Re: GoodSamaritan's Experiments
« Reply #325 on: March 18, 2014, 05:49:34 pm »
GS beware, turpentine is toxic.

Quote from:  Wikipedia
As an organic solvent, its vapour can irritate the skin and eyes, damage the lungs and respiratory system, as well as the central nervous system when inhaled, and cause renal failure when ingested, among other things. Being combustible, it also poses a fire hazard. Due to the fact that turpentine can cause spasms of the airways particularly in people with asthma and whooping cough, it can contribute to a worsening of breathing issues in persons with these diseases if inhaled.

White sugar is particularly harmful too.

What is duhat? I checked and it looks like olives…  l)
Cause and effect are distant in time and space in complex systems, while at the same time there’s a tendency to look for causes near the events sought to be explained. Time delays in feedback in systems result in the condition where the long-run response of a system to an action is often different from its short-run response. — Ronald J. Ziegler

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: March 18, 2014, 08:45:09 pm »
GS it seems like you go to extremes all the time.  piggin out then fasting and "detoxing", why not just start moderating your diet so you don't have to? 

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: March 20, 2014, 12:30:53 am »
I've gained weight.  Probably pigging out on those discount pistachio nuts and dried figs.

You may want to be careful with the figs.  A lot of raw foodists have gotten pretty sick from eating dried fruit in even moderate amounts, including me.

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: March 20, 2014, 02:05:41 am »
I've no problems with figs dried at less than 40°C by myself. But it should not be eaten often nor in large amount because the instinctive barrier is very weak and late with dried fruits!
« Last Edit: March 20, 2014, 05:15:08 am by Iguana »
Cause and effect are distant in time and space in complex systems, while at the same time there’s a tendency to look for causes near the events sought to be explained. Time delays in feedback in systems result in the condition where the long-run response of a system to an action is often different from its short-run response. — Ronald J. Ziegler

Offline eveheart

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: March 20, 2014, 04:54:41 am »
...Determined to do this so I can determine the safety for my wife who has candida issues.
VCO detox gets rid of candida but my wife can't do more than 1 day and the minimum of vco detox to be effective is 3 days.

I got rid of systemic candida with low-carb RPD. I think the goal is to create a long-term internal environment that does not allow an overgrowth of candida.

I really don't have an opinion about ingesting turpentine as medicine because I never heard of it and I don't want to know about it, but it sounds so toxic to me. I wonder what happens to your wife with a VCO detox that would make ingesting turpentine preferable to her?
« Last Edit: March 20, 2014, 09:08:45 am by eveheart »
"I intend to live forever; so far, so good." -Steven Wright, comedian

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #330 on: March 20, 2014, 08:10:11 am »
I've no problems with figs dried at less than 40°C by myself. But it should not be eaten often nor in large amount because the instinctive barrier is very weak and late with dried fruits!

I think GS is eating store-bought dried figs, not home dried. 

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #331 on: April 01, 2014, 02:06:45 am »
It’s 2014, Many Things Have Happened I Was Not Able to Record… Let me list down some new Knowledge

I will try to recount a whole bunch of things I’ve done and tried the past year I have not blogged. Been so busy with a big IT customer. So many discoveries with diets, herbs, nutritional deficiencies, gadgets, healing, pregnancy care and even birthing!

- See more at:
http://www.curemanual.com/2014/04/its-2014-many-things-have-happened-i-was-not-able-to-record-let-me-list-down-some-new-knowledge/
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: April 01, 2014, 11:06:43 am »
What's the black sulfur rich salt? I've looked for it in health stores but can't find anything but salt with added charcoal.
Disclaimer: I was told I was misdiagnosed over 10 years ago, and I haven't taken any medication in over a decade.

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: April 01, 2014, 11:36:41 am »
that's all I have ever found myself daboss, this might be of interest to you though.  I like how it notes that it is "It is also commonly found in the atmosphere above marine areas, where it is used as a carbon source by the airborne bacteria Afipia,[2] and is found distinctively in human melanoma cells.[3]"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Methylsulfonylmethane

I take msm supplement along with glucosamine and chondroitin because my joints deteriorated so much with my low hormones, high cortisol and low weight, it has made a world of difference, but I think in the future all I will need is bone broth, marrow and gelatin, and eating sulfur rich foods like egg yolks and garlic.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #334 on: April 01, 2014, 02:28:55 pm »
Himalayan Black Salt

http://www.nepali-children.org/#!himalayan-salt/cysb

I get black salt from our local Indian grocery.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: April 02, 2014, 05:38:02 am »
sweet GS, thanks for sharing.  I think I will order some, I am a salt hoarder :D

http://www.ecopolitan.com/eco-shop/products/406-himalayan-sulfur-rich-black-salt-

excerpt from site

"

SULFUR: A MODERN DEFICIENCY, A SIMPLE SOLUTION

Written by Dr. Adiel Tel-Oren

Of the six main building blocks that power life on this planet - carbon, hydrogen, nitrogen, oxygen, phosphorus, and sulfur - sulfur has up until recently taken the back-seat in most of our minds.  This oft ignored element is a deserving recipient of increased attention, however, as it ceaselessly acts as humanity's go-to element for antioxidant behavior, detoxification, youthful appearance, and bodily locomotion.

Occupying two grams per kilogram of body weight (similar to famous potassium!), sulfur is present within every human cell and any reduction in its activity or availability can be critical.  Necessary in the processes of cellular repair and regeneration, sulfur enhances the health of all tissues and organs, and strengthens the structure of skin, hair, nails, joints, and gums. Additionally, sulfur plays a crucial role in the activities of proteins (e.g. metallothionein) and enzymes that contain sulfur-bearing amino acids, which bind heavy metals for safe removal from the body.

Although there are several other amino acids which host sulfur within their latices, it is cysteine which is necessary for the manufacturing of the mighty glutathione molecule.  Sulfur-containing glutathione is one of the most important antioxidants and detoxifying agents within human cells and its activities are necessary for optimal health.  Sulfur is also essential within what may be the most important of all detoxification pathways - the liver's sulfation pathway. Living within a highly polluted world where nearly every facet of one's life (from food, air, land, and water, to personal-care products and building materials) is increasingly contaminated with heavy metals and other toxic chemicals, activating the mechanisms for eliminating these toxins from the body by employing the use of sulfur becomes direly important. Yet the stress and pollutants modern humans endure cause a functional deficiency of this vital element. With this awareness, the desire naturally arises to incorporate more of this element into our bodies and lives.  But how?

Although methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) supplements are rising in popularity, they carries a heavy price and the psychological burden of having to take yet another supplement.  Would it not be easier to obtain the necessary supply of sulfur through the deliciously simple act of eating?  Though comparatively abundant in cruciferous vegetables (broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage, kale, collard greens, etc) and allium plants (onions, garlic, chives, shallots and leeks), the domestication and hybridization of these flora, as well as the prevalence of petroleum-based agricultural methods that disrupt the natural cycling of sulfur throughout the ecosystem (excess phosphorus inhibits the plant's absorption of sulfur) have all created a situation where these foods alone can no longer supply humans with adequate sulfur supplies.  Although foods like eggs, meat and other animal products are relatively high in sulfur, their high level of methionine appears to shorten lifespan in animal studies and increase homocysteine levels - resulting in damaged blood vessels, increased risk of stroke and heart attacks, depression, and dementia.

What is needed is a source of sulfur that is eaten regularly and frequently and contains a whole array of trace elements, without providing calories and without also delivering large amounts of methionine, allergenic proteins, or heavy metals. The wholesome Himalayan Sulfur-Rich Black Salt fulfills these requirements beautifully. It would be an error, however, to surmise that other salts would offer any sulfur at detectable levels. Table salt will obviously not hold up to the test as it has been so processed that it contains only sodium chloride.  Modern sea salts also fail as they arrive from highly polluted seas that have been contaminated by agricultural, industrial and urban runoff, and their sulfur content is extremely low. Himalayan pink salt, although it is wholesome and land-mined (hence unpolluted), is harvested from sedimentary layers that lack sulfur.  The highly prized Himalayan Sulfur-Rich Black Salt - harvested from pristine layers 300 million-years old - is a delectable salt rich in both sulfur and a large variety of trace elements. Ayurvedic medicine attributes numerous healing properties to this popular black salt, which cause it to be found in most homes in Nepal, Pakistan, and Northern India, where it is used as medicine for many ailments and symptoms. In Nepal, it costs at least 3 times as much as the equally-available Himalayan pink salt, which enjoys great repute in the USA and the West despite its absent sulfur. The Himalayan Sulfur-Rich Black Salt will no-doubt be crowned "king of salts" as soon as it touches Western consciousness and taste buds...

It is important to separate the black salt crystals from the conjoining rock by hand and not by chemical or mechanical means that may contaminate the resultant salt. Also, it is crucial to avoid grinding the crystals using machines coated with lead-laced paint, since the corrosive salt will cause the lead to leach into it in significant amounts, as confirmed by sensitive laboratory tests. Lastly, it is counterproductive to expose the salt to high temperature fire ovens for 3 days, as most manufacturers admit they do - in order to improve its physical properties (for easy handling and flow) - while damaging its natural molecular structure. The ideal salt will therefore be wholesome, rich in sulfur, will contain no heavy metals and other pollutants in appreciable amounts, and will be processed without polluting machines or chemicals or high heat. Also, it should be manufactured employing fair-trade practices, without child labor or harsh conditions. Ideally, the salt should be made in a dedicated facility where no other foods (allergenic or polluted) can contaminate it.

While some may hear the word “salt” and revert to the opinion that salt is an unhealthy food, one should look to nature instead. In Nature one finds mammals traveling great distances and exerting much effort to find and extract salt from the Earth. Humans have resided for eons near seashores abundant in salt-laden sea algae that were once a staple in the human diet. This intimate association with wholesome natural salt is demonstrated by the body's ability to regulate salt levels through adrenal and renal functions, and through sweat and tears. Salt in its wholesome state is instrumental to maintaining fluid balance between the internal and external environments of our cells. Cell membranes utilize sodium, chloride, and other trace elements in the process of communication, regulation, neurological transmission of impulses, and muscular contraction. Additionally, human bodies possess specific mechanisms to keep electrolytes (sodium, chloride, and other elements) within a narrow range by utilizing specific adrenal hormones.  These hormones instruct the kidneys to either spare the sodium or excrete it into the urine. In fact, people who drink too much water or avoid salt tend to create imbalance in this regulatory hormonal system and often suffer from electrolyte deficiency in the blood, as well as symptoms of adrenal fatigue, such as dizziness, inability to handle stress, intense fatigue, headaches, fluid retention, and sleep disturbance.

I therefore encourage you to consume wholesome salt without fear - particularly the Himalayan Sulfur-Rich Black Salt, which is made by a Kathmandu factory owned by a humanitarian network of schools, orphanages, and community centers dedicated to preventing child trafficking while providing quality education and strengthening the local communities sustainably. This factory uniquely abides by all the manufacturing principles listed above, as required for a clean, unpolluted, unadulterated, truly-natural product. You will find that because of its high level of sulfur, this black crystal salt has a distinctive egg flavor, which can be very useful in the preparation of plant-based dishes. For anyone recoiling at the thought of an egg-like taste, that flavor can be eliminated with ease by simply cooking it with your meal. Utilizing either approach, just apply as you would any other salt and enjoy knowing that what has enhanced the flavor of your dish has also enhanced your wellness, vitality, and beauty, as well the lives and futures of thousands of Nepali children."
« Last Edit: April 02, 2014, 05:47:47 am by jessica »

Offline political atheist

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: August 25, 2014, 11:26:25 pm »
''It is important to separate the black salt crystals from the conjoining rock by hand and not by chemical or mechanical means that may contaminate the resultant salt. Also, it is crucial to avoid grinding the crystals using machines coated with lead-laced paint, since the corrosive salt will cause the lead to leach into it in significant amounts, as confirmed by sensitive laboratory tests. Lastly, it is counterproductive to expose the salt to high temperature fire ovens for 3 days, as most manufacturers admit they do - in order to improve its physical properties (for easy handling and flow) - while damaging its natural molecular structure. The ideal salt will therefore be wholesome, rich in sulfur, will contain no heavy metals and other pollutants in appreciable amounts, and will be processed without polluting machines or chemicals or high heat. Also, it should be manufactured employing fair-trade practices, without child labor or harsh conditions. Ideally, the salt should be made in a dedicated facility where no other foods (allergenic or polluted) can contaminate it.''

where can i buy sulfur rich black himalayan salt which is made in this manner?

Pumping out units, I mean kids, aka bringing innocent beings into this ‘heavenly’ dimension of misery, suffering, struggling, pain and DEATH, WITHOUT THEIR PERMISSION/CONSENT, is NOT the solution/remedy/cure for your personal problems/issues such as: boredom, poverty, selfishness, loneliness, low IQ, **megalomania, shallowness, emptiness, vanity, hero complex syndrome, narcissism, virtue signalling syndrome. Please stop being a sadist, masochist and find a more useful/constructive hobby. 😉

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #337 on: September 30, 2014, 03:23:47 pm »
I've fattened up to some 144 lbs.

(fattened with the help of some cacao nibs, dried figs, raw cheese and durian)

And just as Aajonus suggests, a good idea may be to fatten up and then reduce weight.

So here I am again trying a diluted orange juice fast.

I started yesterday. But prior to that I had 30 ml of castor oil to cleanse my colon.

The fat I am using with this diluted orange juice fast are yolks from raw duck eggs.  I may take 3 yolks total for the entire day.

I got some Australian oranges from the supermarket, my kids say they taste good.

And I'm taking some black salt a few pinches here and there.

Initially I will do 3 days.  This is my 2nd day.

If I feel like it, I may extend to 14 days.

It depends if I can find more yummy durian, the past market buys have been crappy durian.

I will probably adjust my diet later on to not be so fattening and target 130 to 135 lbs.

I am just 5' 5" for your reference.

Offline Brad462

• Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: October 01, 2014, 01:05:36 am »
I think I need to do a fast also.  I have been feeling horrible since my colonoscopy earlier this month...happy fasting!
I'm actually a really nice guy, once you get to blow me.

— Anthony Jeselnik

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: October 01, 2014, 02:43:14 am »
I've fattened up to some 144 lbs.

(fattened with the help of some cacao nibs, dried figs, raw cheese and durian)

And just as Aajonus suggests, a good idea may be to fatten up and then reduce weight.

So here I am again trying a diluted orange juice fast.

I started yesterday. But prior to that I had 30 ml of castor oil to cleanse my colon.

The fat I am using with this diluted orange juice fast are yolks from raw duck eggs.  I may take 3 yolks total for the entire day.

I got some Australian oranges from the supermarket, my kids say they taste good.

And I'm taking some black salt a few pinches here and there.

Initially I will do 3 days.  This is my 2nd day.

If I feel like it, I may extend to 14 days.

It depends if I can find more yummy durian, the past market buys have been crappy durian.

I will probably adjust my diet later on to not be so fattening and target 130 to 135 lbs.

I am just 5' 5" for your reference.

why  not a vco detox? for 7 days? that will burn some fat mass off...
Pumping out units, I mean kids, aka bringing innocent beings into this ‘heavenly’ dimension of misery, suffering, struggling, pain and DEATH, WITHOUT THEIR PERMISSION/CONSENT, is NOT the solution/remedy/cure for your personal problems/issues such as: boredom, poverty, selfishness, loneliness, low IQ, **megalomania, shallowness, emptiness, vanity, hero complex syndrome, narcissism, virtue signalling syndrome. Please stop being a sadist, masochist and find a more useful/constructive hobby. 😉

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #340 on: October 01, 2014, 02:56:56 am »
VCO detox I view as something drastic to only be used when one has candida / yeast issues.

While I see diluted orange juice fast as a break from all the eating, rest my digestive system, heal my digestive system, and more.

I noticed I was not hungry for 2 days.  May mean I'm fully nourished... and fat.

I just took some castor oil again to clean up... went out fast.

Next days I will just do warm water enemas in the evenings if I don't poop the entire day, seems I don't need castor oil to clean up.

Barefoot Herbalist MH says it is important to poop daily while fasting so you do need to remove the old red blood cells that do not have enough bulk to poop them out, he suggests warm water.

Notice I have modified his formula by adding black salt and switching to egg yolks for fat instead of soy lecithin (which I disagree with).

I'm not in a hurry to lose weight.  These past years I have comfortably swung up and down 10 to 15 pounds at will.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2014, 03:03:33 am by goodsamaritan »

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: October 29, 2014, 03:53:30 pm »
VCO detox I view as something drastic to only be used when one has candida / yeast issues.

While I see diluted orange juice fast as a break from all the eating, rest my digestive system, heal my digestive system, and more.

I noticed I was not hungry for 2 days.  May mean I'm fully nourished... and fat.

I just took some castor oil again to clean up... went out fast.

Next days I will just do warm water enemas in the evenings if I don't poop the entire day, seems I don't need castor oil to clean up.

Barefoot Herbalist MH says it is important to poop daily while fasting so you do need to remove the old red blood cells that do not have enough bulk to poop them out, he suggests warm water.

Notice I have modified his formula by adding black salt and switching to egg yolks for fat instead of soy lecithin (which I disagree with).

I'm not in a hurry to lose weight.  These past years I have comfortably swung up and down 10 to 15 pounds at will.

in your curemanual.com article you wrote that this VCO detox heals leaky gut as well...

AV said once that all detox protocols miss unsalted raw cheese(1/4- 1 tsp.) ingested every 30 - 60 minutes to reduce nausea by 90%...

do you think it would be a good idea to eat 1/4- 1 tsp. of cheese every 30- 60 minutes during the VCO detox to reduce the detox side effects(nausea, headaches, stomach/intestinal cramps etc.)?

also what about drinking some coconut water from young coconuts instead of the salted lemon juice water ?
coconut water got 50% LESS sugar, full of minerals, antioxidants, and got the same anti-bacterial/fungal/microbial/vermifuge effects as the coconut oil...

wouldnt be a good idea to drink coconut water as a rehydration drink, as a elctrolyte/ mineral supplement during the VCO detox?

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #342 on: October 29, 2014, 04:36:47 pm »
I would suggest you do the VCO detox pure, as suggested by the primary author.

When you are adept at it after several tries, you may want to modify and experiment to see for yourself.

Offline eveheart

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: October 29, 2014, 09:56:04 pm »
AV said once that all detox protocols miss unsalted raw cheese(1/4- 1 tsp.) ingested every 30 - 60 minutes to reduce nausea by 90%... do you think it would be a good idea to eat 1/4- 1 tsp. of cheese every 30- 60 minutes during the VCO detox to reduce the detox side effects(nausea, headaches, stomach/intestinal cramps etc.)?

Perhaps you are anticipating too much in the way of detox side effects. I've done several styles of detox protocols for various lengths of time and never gotten too uncomfortable. OTOH, I have had a detox buddy who followed the same regimen that I did and she broke out in blisters all over her back. What I mean to say is that detox experiences are so highly personal that you can't generalize from one person to the next. If you did the VCO detox and found yourself nauseous, then try cheese (or anything else) next time. Personally, I modify the GS's curemanual protocol by using half the lemon juice, and I dilute it with twice as much water, otherwise my stomach feels like I've had too much lemon juice (nauseous, but not from the detox itself, just from too much lemon juice). All the coconut oil gives me loose stools, but not diarrhea. Sometimes I get a mild headache for a few minutes.

also what about drinking some coconut water from young coconuts instead of the salted lemon juice water ? coconut water got 50% LESS sugar, full of minerals, antioxidants, and got the same anti-bacterial/fungal/microbial/vermifuge effects as the coconut oil...
wouldnt be a good idea to drink coconut water as a rehydration drink, as a elctrolyte/ mineral supplement during the VCO detox?

How long do you plan to use the VCO detox? A cup of coconut water has twice the carbs compared to the juice of one lemon... BUT we're talking about 10 g. vs. 5 g. - still ultra-low in terms of daily intake on this detox protocol. As a fast, two days without all your minerals and antioxidants isn't going to harm you. Do use the salt.

Coming off a two day fast like this one probably won't be traumatic. (And if it is very uncomfortable, chalk it up to experience for next time.)

I say: Be the guinea pig! Experiment! I find that this 2-day VCO detox does eliminate a lot of leaky gut symptoms quickly, and you will continue to improve anyway with the right selection of raw foods. Eating correctly after you have already become ill is different from being raised on the right foods and never getting sick. You have to eat therapeutically, and only you can find out what that means for you.
"I intend to live forever; so far, so good." -Steven Wright, comedian

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #344 on: January 09, 2015, 10:17:13 am »
Lengthy cold been more than a week, consuming lots of toilet paper rolls.
Must be "something" going around this new year.  Lots of people have this.
First time for me to get a cold this bad and this long after more than 6 years.
Interesting...

(May have something to do with Christmas socials and my experiments with wine and raw cheese and chocolates... I've had to stop all that and go back to basic raw paleo.)

This is my 2nd morning to do an egg yolk liver flush and drink coconut juice all day.

Will do a 3rd egg yolk liver flush tomorrow.

And will continue with coconut juice and some meat mono fasting diet for a few more days.

I also want to lose weight and my waist line... I do not want to buy too many new pants.

Offline JeuneKoq

• Chief
  • It's french for "Cockerel"
    • View Profile
« Reply #345 on: January 09, 2015, 06:35:28 pm »
(May have something to do with Christmas socials and my experiments with wine and raw cheese and chocolates... I've had to stop all that and go back to basic raw paleo.)
Wine shouldn't be too much of a problem, unless it contains important amounts of sulfites.

I've heard many times that cheese and dairy increases the production of mucus in you body, since the latter is likely trying to get rid of it, hence the runny nose etc...

Chocolate is basically a drug, like coffee and refined sugar. From my own experience when I ate some even 6 hours before going to bed I still felt over-hyped and had difficulties falling asleep.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2206310/Chocolate-create-high-opium-Links-obese-people-drug-addicts.html
« Last Edit: January 09, 2015, 11:49:49 pm by JeuneKoq »

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: January 09, 2015, 10:53:45 pm »
how about adding kefir to the each 2 tblsp. dose of VCO during a VCO detox, like Fife suggested, 1/4 cup kefir to 2 tblsp. VCO. ANd adding some ghee or butter for the butyric acid.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #347 on: January 13, 2015, 01:14:32 pm »
Seems there were some kinds of germs going around that also infected my kids and my wife.
Seems the best medicine we  did was to slice a plate full of raw onions and raw garlic to absorb the germs in the air in each bed room.
I even wore a half an onion necklace and gave the other half to my wife.
In 1 day my wife healed enough to get on with her out of town trip.

Thank you to my vein and tendon healer Beth Pantilone for reminding me! :)

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #348 on: March 24, 2015, 04:56:45 pm »
After a few weeks hacking away at these symptoms of ring worms, it seems that I did develop a case of candida from my cheese - wine - chocolate - nuts experiments.

All the anti fungal protocols and diet changes are working.

VCO detox in the past only 1.5 days at a time.

It is time I did a 3 day vco detox or longer and get rid of this once and for all...

Now I understand better why low carb works for many people... it keeps the fungus / candida at bay.

Seems Hulda Clark was correct about being absolutely anal against fungus.

There must be something in our environment because my children also had ring worms on their feet and they benefited from the stuff I do... just vinegar soaks and a generic ointment, some tea tree oil did it for them.

My mother in law also had ringworm / fungus around her neck, same ointment... whitefield ointment got it out.

« Last Edit: March 24, 2015, 05:39:45 pm by goodsamaritan »

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: March 25, 2015, 05:41:35 am »
After a few weeks hacking away at these symptoms of ring worms, it seems that I did develop a case of candida from my cheese - wine - chocolate - nuts experiments.

LOL, GS was this really an "experiment"...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk