Author Topic: GoodSamaritan's Experiments  (Read 173723 times)

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Re: GoodSamaritan's Experiments
« Reply #25 on: July 23, 2009, 09:03:41 pm »
My question was how do you put fluid through the anus or in other words with what?

I used to do a flush with this

http://www.intima2000.ch/start.html

- put after just eating meat and fat I have not wanted to try again (perhaps it's also this ionized water that I drink)...it may not be good to flush water threw your bowels (Charles also had something about this on his zerocarb blog).

You use an enema kit.  Nothing special.  The same enema kit you get at a pharmacy / drug store.

I only recommend coffee enemas to really sick people where liver flushing is not fast enough, like this guy I helped who had liver cirrhosis / liver cancer.  It brought him pain relief when all his painkiller drugs failed.

Healthy people like us do not need these coffee enemas.

The article you read where I was telling people to give Cory Aquino a coffee enema is for our former Philippine president who is dying in pain in a hospital and all her drugs had already failed her.  She will die a painful death. 
http://www.myhealthblog.org/2009/07/20/cory-aquino-dying-and-in-pain-can-you-please-give-her-a-coffee-enema/
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

William

« Reply #26 on: July 24, 2009, 03:40:16 am »
Could explain the recent scientific finding that those who drink >5 cups of coffee/day live longer.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #27 on: July 24, 2009, 06:48:44 am »
Could explain the recent scientific finding that those who drink >5 cups of coffee/day live longer.

Coffee enema pumped in the colon lets the liver dump its toxins.  Drinking the coffee does not cleanse the liver.  Just like most studies, is probably backed by the coffee industry to promote drinking coffee.

Coffee is such bad news to me. When I drink coffee it makes me feel light headed as if my blood and my brain is starved of oxygen.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

William

« Reply #28 on: July 24, 2009, 08:08:40 am »
Just like most studies, is probably backed by the coffee industry to promote drinking coffee.

Coffee is such bad news to me. When I drink coffee it makes me feel light headed as if my blood and my brain is starved of oxygen.

Could be, but not all coffee is equal - I can drink all the organic Colombian I want, and have had no bad reaction to Yemen, but can't drink Sumatra or Mexican - all organic.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #29 on: July 31, 2009, 10:23:41 pm »
Yes, that is a good idea, there are different types of coffee and we can't lump all of them as one. 

This afternoon I was visiting a client who is an alternative health clinic and they served their healthy coffee and this time i felt no negative effects from their coffee.

I must remember to ask the kind of coffee beans they used on that one.

I have lost my desire for coffee, I only took this one because she was paying her overdue bills.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #30 on: August 28, 2009, 08:53:09 am »
Lately several fruit in the morning has been over activating my pooping reflex.
This morning was bothersome, 4 times already.
I think I have to cut down to one kind of fruit in the morning. 
The reason is I want slower poop transit times.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #31 on: September 18, 2009, 01:03:03 pm »
I've gotten over my fear of drinking plain water.
I noticed that I absorb water better when I put several ice cubes in it.
Maybe temperature has something to do with it.

I can now do zero carb days experiments.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #32 on: October 13, 2009, 07:30:06 am »
I realize now and feel first hand now that on very low carb it seems my body is conservative and efficient in its requirements.

I'm not hungry.  I'm not continuously peeing.  I'm not thirsty.

Offline PaleoPhil

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Mad scientist (not into blind Paleo re-enactment)
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 13, 2009, 08:34:49 am »
I realize now and feel first hand now that on very low carb it seems my body is conservative and efficient in its requirements.

I'm not hungry.  I'm not continuously peeing.  I'm not thirsty.

Good to hear from you, GS. Yes, frequent and excessive urination is associated with high blood sugar levels and diabetes (there's an explanation here: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Why_does_polyuria_occur_with_diabetes_mellitus). My own urination and excretion amounts and frequency and thirst also decreased when I went raw carnivore, even though I had already been VLC and mostly raw beforehand.
>"When some one eats an Epi paleo Rx template and follows the rules of circadian biology they get plenty of starches when they are available three out of the four seasons." -Jack Kruse, MD
>"I recommend 20 percent of calories from carbs, depending on the size of the person" -Ron Rosedale, MD (in other words, NOT zero carbs) http://preview.tinyurl.com/6ogtan
>Finding a diet you can tolerate is not the same as fixing what's wrong. -Tim Steele
Beware of problems from chronic Very Low Carb

Offline DeadRamones

• Bear Hunter
  • My boy eating!
    • View Profile
    • Acumen Athletics
« Reply #34 on: October 13, 2009, 02:20:57 pm »
Never knew that PaleoPhil. I should be careful then, diabetes run in my family. I always have to pee, but thought it was cause I drank to much water(1+gallon a day). I'll definitely try to lower my carbs now.

Offline PaleoPhil

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 13, 2009, 10:20:00 pm »
A gallon+ does sound like a lot, though I haven't tracked how much I drink since my UTI and kidney stone days, but if you notice that you urinate more frequently and more heavily than others seem to even at equal amounts of fluid consumption, then it's a good idea to examine how much carbs/sugars you're consuming. And if you have more bowel movements than avg and of seemingly high volume, then that appears to be an indication that you're eating a lot of plant foods that you don't digest well--at least, that's what turned out to be the case for me. Some people are more sensitive to carbs and plants than others.

I had a good friend who was always running to the bathroom. He used to add flavored syrups to his daily coffee and eat bagels nearly every morning. He eventually developed leukemia and did not survive it. Even then (before I knew about RPD) I knew he didn't eat healthy, but when I asked what his doctors said about nutrition, he told me they said he could eat whatever he wanted and that it wouldn't make any difference to his disease. His first doctor also told him his survival chances were excellent and the chance of his dying was about the same as an airplane flying into his home.

I've noticed in recent years that people tend to strongly resist giving up carbs. Even I tried to hold onto my favorite carbs (such as berries, apples and the occasional nondairy chocolate bar), despite the improvements I experienced when I reduced carbs. The pull is so strong that I'm still hoping I can handle re-introducing berries and apples at some point, but will try to be strong if they continue to cause symptoms. In looking back, my friend did seem much more hooked on carbs than the avg person.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2009, 10:28:30 pm by PaleoPhil »
>"When some one eats an Epi paleo Rx template and follows the rules of circadian biology they get plenty of starches when they are available three out of the four seasons." -Jack Kruse, MD
>"I recommend 20 percent of calories from carbs, depending on the size of the person" -Ron Rosedale, MD (in other words, NOT zero carbs) http://preview.tinyurl.com/6ogtan
>Finding a diet you can tolerate is not the same as fixing what's wrong. -Tim Steele

William

« Reply #36 on: October 13, 2009, 11:42:41 pm »
He used to add flavored syrups to his daily coffee and eat bagels nearly every morning. He eventually developed leukemia and did not survive it.

May as well say he died of bad taste; cops do it better with coffee and doughnuts, and high class folks like me kill themselves with coffee and a Bismark.  ;)
Europeans are said to do it with coffee and a croissant.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
New office in building beside the big wet market for fresh food daily
« Reply #37 on: November 04, 2009, 12:34:12 pm »
Applying to locate my office to the building beside the big wet market for fresh food daily
Wed, Nov 4, 2009 at 12:28 pm Posted in General Health, Resources 0 Comments edit

The great flood of September has forced us to move our physical office.  My target is Medalla building beside Farmer’s Market in Cubao, my favorite wet market.  This time my choice of office location is dictated by my new gut instinct, the need for fresh food, fresh raw meats, fresh fruits, fresh everything, you name it.

Besides, I go to Farmer’s market often enough I can save on parking, on gas, they have most of the things we need: the best grass fed raw beef, fresh ocean fish daily at 1:30pm, fresh vegetables, fresh fruits, raw honey, and they have a dampa for those cooked food eaters.

My personal interest is raw meats daily at lunch.  Fresh from the butchers.  Never refrigerated.

My family interest is daily marketing.  Just like Japanese traditions, fresh food is the very important. I could work as early as 7am and go home by 2pm when the kids fetch me.  I come home with fresh food.

The location is very good for public transportation, just go down the MRT station and you are there.

The room we are looking at has a nice view and nice fresh air at the top of the building.  Maybe it is fresh enough that the dirty air is at the bottom.

We are still waiting for the landlord to give us a go signal.  I don’t see why not.

http://www.myhealthblog.org/2009/11/04/applying-to-locate-my-office-to-the-building-beside-the-big-wet-market-for-fresh-food-daily/

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #38 on: November 11, 2009, 09:52:40 pm »
Dreams do come true sometimes.
We just moved our office today.
I am now in my favorite big wet market every working day.
Fresh from the butcher every fresh raw animal of my liking.
Whether it be clams, oysters, beef, goat, fish, etc, etc.
And also if I feel like any kind of fruit.
And even vegetables.

I must remember to concentrate on business to make money, not merely enjoy this new raw paleo haven.

Offline livingthelife

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 12, 2009, 12:31:30 am »

So happy for you!!

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #40 on: November 18, 2009, 10:16:47 pm »
I feel like I need to schedule a fast soon.
Probably a 1 to 3 day orange juice fast.
Or probably a coconut juice and meat fast for 1 day.
Let's see what my instincts tell me.

Offline van

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 18, 2009, 10:30:59 pm »
 I will be interested to here how your experiment goes.  Orange juice is a very high glycemic 'food'.    What signs are you experiencing that tell you to fast?  If I eat too much, or too late, or when I am not hungry, that meal won't digest completely leaving me feeling somewhat with an unclean feeling inside.  But then at that point I just wait till I am really hungry again, eat a smaller portion, make sure I am exercizing, sleeping well, waiting till I am really hungry before I eat.... and all is well.    So let us know what you learn.  thanks

Offline ys

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 18, 2009, 10:52:50 pm »
I feel like I need to schedule a fast soon.

Can you please describe the feeling?  Is it some kind of discomfort, or fatigue, or anything like that that is asking for the fast?
Please let us know.  Thanks.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #43 on: November 18, 2009, 10:54:04 pm »
In my experience, oranges as used in the (diluted) orange juice fast are not high glycemic.
The procedure is just to consume up to 8 oranges a day.
1 orange squeezed in a tall glass of water each time and sipped.
This was taught by barefoot herbalist mh who theorized that diluted fruit juice fasts are safer and better than water fasts which he says are hard on the kidneys.

What am I feeling?  Well, there's the lack of desire to consume meat lately.  I've been on a lot of meat past few months and there is that "feeling" that is still hard for me to quantify.  Maybe I've finally topped off my protein requirements.  Lately I feel a desire to eat less meat and more plant or fruit.

This afternoon I couldn't resist the fresh raw beef in the market that looked so awesomely tasty, I just had to have some... I forgot to eat lunch with all the driving around... my driver was absent.

I used to be puzzled why some people fasted once a year.  Maybe after gorging on so much meat lately, I feel like I need to fast as well.

Maybe I should try to fast using coconuts for a change.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2009, 11:06:56 pm by goodsamaritan »

Offline ys

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 19, 2009, 12:37:17 am »
What am I feeling?  Well, there's the lack of desire to consume meat lately.  I've been on a lot of meat past few months and there is that "feeling" that is still hard for me to quantify.  Maybe I've finally topped off my protein requirements.  Lately I feel a desire to eat less meat and more plant or fruit.

I hear you.  I think it is good to have a break from meat/fat routine once in a while. 

Offline raw

• Mammoth Hunter
  • country chickens and lambs and wild bugs
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: November 19, 2009, 04:17:04 am »
Good to hear from you, GS. Yes, frequent and excessive urination is associated with high blood sugar levels and diabetes (there's an explanation here: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Why_does_polyuria_occur_with_diabetes_mellitus). My own urination and excretion amounts and frequency and thirst also decreased when I went raw carnivore, even though I had already been VLC and mostly raw beforehand.
frequen urination also cause by urinary track inffection and that's what i'm having now. i don't eat any sugary fruits or grains (starch)...
bugs or country chickens

Offline raw

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 19, 2009, 04:29:59 am »
i'd love to be like lex, but i'm simple a human being and i'm not perfect... so does GS; i understand your feeling (GS) and so do rest of our friends (including  LEX). lex already mentioned that he didn't have any choice and that maked easy for lex to have only meat and fat in his diet. he's very organize person and i like him very much for that. please, keep reporting about this subject gs. we all curious about you. thanks.
bugs or country chickens

Offline PaleoPhil

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 19, 2009, 10:46:47 am »
frequen urination also cause by urinary track inffection and that's what i'm having now. i don't eat any sugary fruits or grains (starch)...
Yes, though with UTI's there tends to be less volume than with diabetes, especially since dehydration is one factor that can contribute to UTI's. My own chronic UTI's cleared up when I eliminated gluten, but you're not eating that, so that's not much help to you.

Over the last few weeks my urine became more concentrated, probably because my thirst decreased and I'm eating lots of meat. So I made a conscious effort to increase my water intake (including more mineral water)--coincidentally about a week before Lex's stones made their appearance. My urine is lighter in color now, but it remains rather bubbly, which could mean high levels of protein excretion. I also used to get intermittent mild proteinuria when I ate gluten, so I think I may need to increase my hydration further. If that doesn't work, then I may follow GS' example and take a rest break from my carnivore experiment, as I don't wish to get UTI's or kidney stones again like I did when I was eating gluten. Given my history, I think a bit of caution is not unwarranted.

William

« Reply #48 on: November 19, 2009, 10:23:06 pm »
frequen urination also cause by urinary track infection and that's what i'm having now. i don't eat any sugary fruits or grains (starch)...

IIRC UTI is a result of wrong pH/not enough friendly bacteria; both seem to be caused by diet, probably wheat consumption or maybe other carbs.

Offline raw

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 20, 2009, 05:12:03 am »
Yes, though with UTI's there tends to be less volume than with diabetes, especially since dehydration is one factor that can contribute to UTI's. My own chronic UTI's cleared up when I eliminated gluten, but you're not eating that, so that's not much help to you.

Over the last few weeks my urine became more concentrated, probably because my thirst decreased and I'm eating lots of meat. So I made a conscious effort to increase my water intake (including more mineral water)--coincidentally about a week before Lex's stones made their appearance. My urine is lighter in color now, but it remains rather bubbly, which could mean high levels of protein excretion. I also used to get intermittent mild proteinuria when I ate gluten, so I think I may need to increase my hydration further. If that doesn't work, then I may follow GS' example and take a rest break from my carnivore experiment, as I don't wish to get UTI's or kidney stones again like I did when I was eating gluten. Given my history, I think a bit of caution is not unwarranted.
when i drink my wheat grass juice, i never have this problem even eating whole bunch of rice entire 3 to 4 past yrs. now i'm following the paleo diet and having this again. i'm also dealing with pin worms situation. so, i'm growing again the wheat grass and wheat grass is truly l) miracle food.
bugs or country chickens

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk