Author Topic: GoodSamaritan's Experiments  (Read 173718 times)

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Re: GoodSamaritan's Experiments
« Reply #50 on: November 20, 2009, 07:30:46 am »
1 fruit day accomplished.

breakfast:
- organic papaya from far away Palawan (not commercial)
- some coconut juice and meat (organic)

mid morning:
- 1 whole pink coconut with juice and thick meat (fat)
(pink coconuts have more powerful kidney cleansing powers)

Afternoon snack
- 1 pc native guava (organic)
- some jackfruit (organic)

Had a meeting 4pm to 6pm than attended a seminar plus business meeting until 10:30pm

Evening 11pm had some organic papaya

It was inconvenient to keep peeing and peeing because of so much hydrating fruit, but I think I needed it.  I made sure to eat thick coconut meat for its fat so I do not experience sugar highs and lows.

The high amount of fat and the weight of the coconuts activates poop reflex almost immediately for me.

Maybe I will add some raw duck eggs from Palawan today. We will see.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #51 on: November 20, 2009, 08:40:51 am »
mid morning:

Would you post a picture of a pink coconut?  Does it grow pink on the tree?
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #52 on: November 20, 2009, 08:55:01 am »
You have to check with the axe to see if the top is pink.
Pink coconuts are 1 in 10.
Sometimes the vendors are lucky to get a lot of pink.
There are some coconut vendors who don't know about pink coconuts.

Here's a blog post with picture of the pink coconut.
http://www.myhealthblog.org/2007/01/07/kidney-cleanse-fresh-coconut-juice-every-morning/
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

Offline raw

• Mammoth Hunter
  • country chickens and lambs and wild bugs
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 20, 2009, 12:22:11 pm »
1 fruit day accomplished.

breakfast:
- organic papaya from far away Palawan (not commercial)
- some coconut juice and meat (organic)

mid morning:

Afternoon snack
- 1 pc native guava (organic)
- some jackfruit (organic)

Had a meeting 4pm to 6pm than attended a seminar plus business meeting until 10:30pm

Evening 11pm had some organic papaya

It was inconvenient to keep peeing and peeing because of so much hydrating fruit, but I think I needed it.  I made sure to eat thick coconut meat for its fat so I do not experience sugar highs and lows.

The high amount of fat and the weight of the coconuts activates poop reflex almost immediately for me.

Maybe I will add some raw duck eggs from Palawan today. We will see.
your foods are really yummy!! you're lucky to have them in Philippines. in US, you have to be a billionaire to have a meal like that. well, one think i remember that eating jackfruit, like it will raise your body temperature just like eating meat. i'm not  big on sweet fruits (i try to follow all those strict rules as raw paleo), but if i live in my country, i'll do the same thing like you. in bangladesh, thousands of tropical organic exotic fruits exist.
bugs or country chickens

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #54 on: November 20, 2009, 03:06:57 pm »
This morning I had papayas again and coconut meat and coconut juice.
Before I left for a meeting this morning I had a raw duck egg (from Palawan, the best)

When I got the the market / office I was buying food for the family, I got the kids some beef ribs.  I also got myself some beef sirloin.  Yummy.

But then I saw men cutting up a very large tuna.  I had my eye on the tuna belly, that's the fatty part, roasted for the kids, raw for me.  So I had 1/4 kilo of the raw tuna belly for my lunch.  Awesome freshly cut. 

Offline livingthelife

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 20, 2009, 10:21:44 pm »
Seriously, you'd better cut out all these glowing descriptions or you'll have this whole forum showing up at your doorstep!  ;D

Glad the fast worked for you. I tend to skip dinner (evening meal) a few times a week and just drink a lot of green juice and water - same sort of thing.

You're a good role model for "listening to your body"  :)

I just read this:
Now that my office is beside the big wet market with raw everything in it, would people find it appealing to check into a hotel beside the big wet market and be able to get fresh raw everything daily?  I could be your simple guide?

You are awesome!

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Re: GoodSamaritan's Experiments: Not Raw Paleo Day then full of pain!
« Reply #56 on: December 02, 2009, 10:13:42 pm »
I was working the whole day with a client to do his networking.  He was going to pay good money so I might as well try to be cordial with him: some coffee, a small glass of coke, cooked pork for lunch and cooked chicken for dinner.

BIG MISTAKE.

Immediately the following day I was rolling in pain.  Frequenting the toilet.  Pooping my guts out.  Large intestine inflamed again.  Something like last September.

Raw paleo diet does not let me get away with mistakes.  It reminds me HORRIBLY PAINFULLY that my body does not want rubbish, it only wants premium clean food.

Do any of you guys and gals experience such pain after eating non - raw paleo for a day?

Scares the daylights out of me.  Now I'm trully queer, I've lost the ability to digest "normal bad food".

No more cordial for me next time.  I'm bringing my own food next time.  I'll just say it's "medical."

After almost 2 years of raw paleo, I know how Tyler feels when he eats cooked meat.  Now it is downright scary.

Anybody else have painful experiences when eating non raw paleo?

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #57 on: December 02, 2009, 10:38:03 pm »
Raw paleo diet does not let me get away with mistakes.  It reminds me HORRIBLY PAINFULLY that my body does not want rubbish, it only wants premium clean food.

Do any of you guys and gals experience such pain after eating non - raw paleo for a day?

Scares the daylights out of me.  Now I'm trully queer, ..".

No more cordial for me next time.  I'm bringing my own food next time.  I'll just say it's "medical."

After almost 2 years of raw paleo, I know how Tyler feels ...  Now it is downright scary.

Yes.  Depending on the food in question.  Buffalo slightly seared gave me arthritic symptoms within hours.  Boiled organic potato with nothing swelled and inflamed my skin to look and feel horrible.  Raw butter combined with boiled potato had me dream very real dream of the other side.  A little pasteurized curd gave me very disturbing non-realistic at all dream of the other side.  I went off my diet several different times, mostly cause of travel.  I should have fasted rather than eat wrong food in most of the above cases.
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #58 on: December 03, 2009, 06:26:56 am »
You have 2 options. Either fast for that time or do what other RPDers like me do which is to eat "high-meat" before or after a cooked meal so as to avoid the hangover-like effects of detox. Or you can, like Mark on the other forum, try some(high-quality) enzyme supplements with each cooked meal, he says that works wonders.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #59 on: December 03, 2009, 06:39:31 am »
    Two more good options.  Thank you.  Which enzymes do you recommend?  Where is the best place to buy them? 

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #60 on: December 03, 2009, 06:44:21 am »
    Two more good options.  Thank you.  Which enzymes do you recommend?  Where is the best place to buy them? 
  I have no idea as I've never bought artificial enzymes. I've, personally, only ever used "high-meat" or been highly selective as to what I ate(ie no cooked animal food, cooked plant food affects me much less and I try to avoid all processed food if possible). You'll have to ask Mark "ThetaSigma" on the rawpaleodiet yahoo group about this subject as he's the expert on high-quality enzyme supplements.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #61 on: December 03, 2009, 07:05:30 am »
  I have no idea as I've never bought artificial enzymes. I've, personally, only ever used "high-meat" or been highly selective as to what I ate(ie no cooked animal food, cooked plant food affects me much less and I try to avoid all processed food if possible). You'll have to ask Mark "ThetaSigma" on the rawpaleodiet yahoo group about this subject as he's the expert on high-quality enzyme supplements.

Yes, I wind up doing things my husband's way often.  I don't think I can carry high meats everywhere we go.  I may try some enzymes.  I haven't yet.  Thanks.

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: December 03, 2009, 09:17:05 am »

Yes.  It's fairly predictable that I'll get stomach cramps after eating some cooked vegetables. Cooked meat doesn't do it. I only eat cooked meat maybe 4 times a year, but it never gives me problems.  Cooked vegetables give me cramps the next day.

Offline whatever

• Egg Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: December 03, 2009, 03:51:43 pm »

Yep I'm still learning and experimenting only a couple of months on RAF. December is always a month with candy and pastries. I let my meat "rot and dry" for a week in my fridge (meat is becoming dark, black, sometimes gray fat there must be bacteria on it) and have totally no problem but even a small piece of pastry gives me lot's of sick feelings. Strange but true.

Offline raw

• Mammoth Hunter
  • country chickens and lambs and wild bugs
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: December 04, 2009, 04:53:27 am »
"meat is becoming dark, black, sometimes gray fat there must be bacteria on it"

dear friend, my questions are , 1)those dark meat in the refrigerators are oxidized meat right? 2)what kind of benefit we can achieve of consuming that black color meat? 3)which is better- the fresh red raw meat or the black colored old meat? 4)my husband often says that high meat is like cooked meat (except, they have some beneficial probiotics than those cooked meat)... is it true?

these questions often bother me, because i'm new in this diet. when i feed my toddler raw meat, i see the black color here and there and i cut them off from the meat. please, help me to find out these questions. thanks. -\
bugs or country chickens

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #65 on: December 07, 2009, 04:34:49 pm »
My Raw Paleo Diet Journey:

(Meant to be posted at the rawpaleodiet.com website when finished)

My raw paleo diet adventure came about with my desperate search for the cure for everything that afflicted me.  The challenges to my life always needed a solution.  Being trained as an engineer, a computer geek, a problem solver led me to finding ultimate solutions.

When I was a child I was diagnosed with asthma and my parents promptly followed then doctors orders to drug me with anti-histamines.

When I had cystic acne at 16, dermatologists bombarded me with steroid injections and creams.  Finally one decided I should take an experimental drug called Ro-Accutane.  We had to go to the drug company main office and sign a waiver for their drug was experimental and sever side effects were possible.

In 2004 while visiting the beaches of Boracay I got bit by sandflies and suffered for 2 whole years of itching all over my arms and legs.  After months on steroid injections and steroid creams, I gave up and just let it be and in 2006 the suspected leishmaniasis went away.

All throughout I had foliculitis, got red splotches on my body when I took a bath, got easily faintly tired with strenuous activity, had heart burns, left rotation shoulder pain, was hospitalized for various unknown viral diseases and had some heart murmur called mitral valve prolapse and became obese at 170 pounds and wore 38" waistline pants.

Beginning with my spouse and I's secondary infertility adventure in 2002 led us to clean up our diet eliminating junk foods and eliminating anything not edible from being put on our skin and throwing away the microwave oven.  And using raw oysters to increase sperm counts.

In the same 2002 while trying to conceive I came down with an unknown viral illness, was hospitalized for 3 days, then suffered from chronic fatigue syndrome for 1 month.  The heart doctor who ordered a battery of tests said nothing came out of the tests so he wanted to shape my heart by prescribing a heart shaping medicine called beta blockers but it may kill off my erections!  This was so unacceptable to my core personality as I only had one child and my life goal was at least more than 4.  I sternly refused the drugs and found out that by merely eliminating all sources of caffeine I was able to cure myself in 3 weeks.

When my 2nd child was born in September 2003 I was obese at 170 pounds, I desperately wanted to lose weight to look sexy enough to have more children. I blindly attempted to follow a cooked Atkins diet.  I then sought the teachings of a mainstream western medicine nutritionist and she taught me the way to reduce weight was to reduce the starches and up the vegetables.  I did lose weight and maintained some 140 pounds for some time.  But I was not healthy.

In 2003 a small eczema began on my lower right leg, it was a good itch, I paid no mind to it.  It became full blown in middle of 2005 I had full blown eczema with the size of a steak on my right leg, on my whole face, my ears, my left arm.  I was a mess, I could not work, I could not go out, all 5 doctors I saw told my I was INCURABLE and I was going to be this way for the rest of my life.  

The incurable diagnostics was unacceptable for me.  I was always the open minded type.  No DOGMA was my motto in life.  I'm an engineer, a problem solver, if these so called "doctors" said I was incurable, it only meant THEY DID NOT KNOW the cure and that their common educational foundation was AMISS. I had to find people who DID KNOW the cure... NON-DOCTORS so I drove to a far away town where there were NO western medical doctors, and my true health journey began with a 3rd generation herbalist named Manang Lorna.  My eczema cure story is told in full at www.eczemacure.info

I learned about detoxing: kidney cleanses, liver flushes, colon cleanses and many other cleanses which eliminated my eczema symptoms.  Cured of symptoms.  But I wanted more.  I wanted health.  I knew there was more and I wanted to be healthy so bad I just had to learn more.  All detox and no diet change meant no cure.

In 2007 I had stumbled onto raw veganism through Dr. Tam Mateo.  I tried 2 months of raw veganism his way, his recipes, his consultation, but I got too thin and finally gave up raw veganism.  I added cooked meat and rice again to my diet and to gain weight.  

I was then ready for fasting and I tried a 14 day orange juice fast under the tutelage of Barefoot Herbalist MH.  It was an eye opener.  I got rid of cooked meat and rice addiction.  I was ready to try raw fruitarian.  And I did try raw fruitarian which only lasted me 2 months.  I was getting thinner on raw fruitarian than raw vegan plus I felt cold and I was living in a tropical country, in warm Manila at 25 to 30 degrees celcius.  What finally knocked me to stop the fruitarian madness was when I asked for support as to when my cold feelings would stop.  A long time fruitarian said it would take 5 years!  That did it, I had to find something else.

I stumbled onto the Wai Diet by Wai Genriiu (A form of Raw Paleo Diet).  It was an easy step from fruitarian to Wai Diet, just add extra virgin olive oil and raw fish sashimi and raw egg yolks to my tropical fruits.  Bam!  Instant feeling of good health!  I gained sane enough weight from 112 to 120 pounds on Wai Diet.  The addition of raw meat to my meat less 4 months was a life giving breath to my health.  

After 3 months on Wai Diet I got bored with just sea food, why not try land animals?  I stumbled onto Aajonus Vonderplanitz who went on and on about the benefits of raw land animals, raw beef, raw chicken, plus raw dairy.

I needed some hand holding, some support to get me started and I found Geoff Purcell at AllExperts.com very accessible.  He and Craig Bates started up www.rawpaleoforum.com which was very helpful for newbies like me.

I experimented with raw land animals and liked raw organic grass fed beef the best... the legendary Batangas beef is true!  I experimented with many kinds of raw dairy from goat, cow and carabao and all failed, I just could not digest dairy, I realized I was lactose intolerant.  My tummy also disagreed with raw green juicing.

I got curious about the Homo Optimus Diet involving cooked pork, I made my one month experiment and felt my health was inferior on cooked meat compared to raw meat.

I found out that on raw paleo diet of organic fruit and raw fatty organic animal foods, I never got sick.  I felt invincible.  This was a first for me, going on and on everyday expecting not to get sick.  The only times I felt sick were the times I tried eating a non-raw paleo diet.  Plus for the first time I've got bicep muscles on my arms and I'm a sedentary computer geek.  Gosh, that talk about eating raw meat will make you put on muscles without gym exercises are true.

In 2009 I shifted to a high fat low carb raw paleo diet and I found it to be even more comfortable.  Gone were the shaky hungry feelings characterized by hypoglycemia which I thought was normal throughout my life when every meal time comes.  

Raw paleo diet is the easiest diet I have been on, but high quality organic fruit and organic meat is expensive.  Even easier than regular SAD or cooked paleo diet.  Being free from the shackles of cooking is a dream that must be experienced.  It seems I have found "home" as raw paleo diet is so easy even a caveman can do it.

Raw paleo diet and its variants is curative.  My own small children have experienced eating raw paleo diet themselves.  When the kids are sick I put them on a raw paleo diet same as mine.  When the chips are down, the kids know where to turn to, they know the cure for their illness it is RAW.  They know who the healthiest person at home is these days.

At the end of this year 2009 I will have been 2 years on raw paleo diet and I now weigh a more respectable 128 pounds with a short height of 5'5" and 31" waistline pant size.  Always expecting to achieve even more health over the years as I fine tweak and continually adjust.  All my health issues have been resolved.  It has only been these 2 years I have ever felt healthy.  Today at 40 I look younger, slimmer and have more strength than when I was 30. It is on raw paleo diet that I realized that I as a human were meant to be healthy and stay healthy, effortlessly.  No supplements can match the power of real food.  I was just always running on the wrong fuel.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2009, 12:19:54 pm by goodsamaritan »

Offline whatever

• Egg Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: December 07, 2009, 06:46:11 pm »
"meat is becoming dark, black, sometimes gray fat there must be bacteria on it"

dear friend, my questions are , 1)those dark meat in the refrigerators are oxidized meat right? 2)what kind of benefit we can achieve of consuming that black color meat? 3)which is better- the fresh red raw meat or the black colored old meat? 4)my husband often says that high meat is like cooked meat (except, they have some beneficial probiotics than those cooked meat)... is it true?

these questions often bother me, because i'm new in this diet. when i feed my toddler raw meat, i see the black color here and there and i cut them off from the meat. please, help me to find out these questions. thanks. -\

I Don't know what state the meat is when I eat it but It doesn't taste disgusting, doesn't smell rotten I like it more than very fresh meat. It is defenetly not cooked (cooked gives more problem with digesting). I Don't know if it's better, AAJones eat rotten meat (also in a video on youtube he's eating black meat out of the fridge) without getting sick but that's a bit to far for me (also just starting). What I learned is that I don't get sick from old not really clean or fresh meat :) .

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #67 on: December 09, 2009, 08:31:15 am »
Final form:

Testimonial: Edwin Casimero, Philippines

My raw paleo diet adventure came about with my desperate search for the cure for everything that afflicted me.  The challenges to my life always needed a solution.  Being trained as an engineer, a computer geek, a problem solver, led me to finding ultimate solutions or else.

Born in 1969, I grew up just like every urban kid on baby formula, drugs, some fast food, lots of cooked food and following the debunked food pyramid of high cooked carbs and low fat.

When I was a child I was diagnosed with asthma and doctors prescribed anti-histamine drugs.  When I had cystic acne at 16, dermatologists bombarded me with steroid injections and creams.  Finally one decided I should take an experimental drug called Ro-Accutane.  We had to go to the drug company main office and sign a waiver for their drug was experimental and sever side effects were possible.

In 2004 while visiting the beaches of Boracay I got bit by sandflies and suffered for 2 whole years of itching all over my arms and legs.  After months on steroid injections and steroid creams, I gave up and just let it be and in 2006 the suspected leishmaniasis went away.

All throughout my life I had foliculitis, got red splotches on my body when I took a bath, got easily faintly tired with strenuous activity, had heart burns, left rotation shoulder pain, was hospitalized for various unknown viral diseases and had some heart murmur called mitral valve prolapse and became obese at 170 pounds and wore 38" waistline pants.

Beginning with my spouse and I's secondary infertility adventure in 2002 led us to clean up our diet eliminating junk foods and eliminating anything not edible from being put on our skin and throwing away the microwave oven. And using raw oysters to increase sperm counts.

In the same 2002 while trying to conceive I came down with an unknown viral illness, was hospitalized for 3 days, then suffered from chronic fatigue syndrome for 1 month. The heart doctor who ordered a battery of tests said nothing came out of the tests so he wanted to shape my heart by prescribing a heart shaping medicine called beta blockers but it may kill off my erections! This was so unacceptable to my core personality as I only had one child and my life goal was at least more than 4. I sternly refused the drugs and found out that by merely eliminating all sources of caffeine I was able to cure myself in 3 weeks.

When my 2nd child was born in September 2003 I was obese at 170 pounds, I desperately wanted to lose weight to look sexy enough to have more children. I blindly attempted to follow a cooked Atkins diet. I then sought the teachings of a mainstream western medicine nutritionist and she taught me the way to reduce weight was to reduce the starches and up the vegetables. I did lose weight and maintained some 140 pounds for some time. But I still was not healthy.

In 2003 a small eczema began on my lower right leg, it was a good itch, I paid no mind to it. It became full blown in middle of 2005 I had full blown eczema with the size of a steak on my right leg, on my whole face, my ears, my left arm. I was a mess, I could not work, I could not go out, all 5 doctors I saw told my I was INCURABLE and I was going to be this way for the rest of my life.

The incurable diagnosis was unacceptable for me.  I was always the open minded type.  No DOGMA was my motto in life.  I'm an engineer, a problem solver, if these so called "doctors" said I was incurable, it only meant THEY DID NOT KNOW the cure and that their common educational foundation was AMISS. I had to find people who DID KNOW the cure... NON-DOCTORS so I drove to a far away town where there were NO western medical doctors, and my true health learning journey began with a 3rd generation herbalist named Manang Lorna.  My eczema cure story is told in full at www.eczemacure.info

I learned about electro-medicine, herbs and detoxing: kidney cleanses, liver flushes, colon cleanses and many other cleanses which eliminated my eczema symptoms.  Free of eczema symptoms. But I wanted more. I wanted vibrant health.  I knew there was more and I wanted to be healthy so bad I just had to learn more.  All detox and no diet change meant no real cure.

In 2007 I had stumbled onto raw veganism through Dr. Tam Mateo. I tried 2 months of raw veganism his way, his recipes, his consultation, but I got too thin and finally gave up raw veganism.  I added cooked meat and rice again to my diet and to gain weight.  

I was then ready for fasting and I tried a 14 day orange juice fast under the tutelage of Barefoot Herbalist MH.  It was an eye opener.  I got rid of cooked meat and rice addiction.  I was ready to try raw fruitarian.  And I did try raw fruitarian which only lasted me 2 months.  I was getting thinner on raw fruitarian than raw vegan plus I felt cold and I was living in a tropical country, in warm Manila at 25 to 30 degrees celcius.  What finally knocked me to stop the fruitarian madness was when I asked for support as to when my cold feelings would stop.  A long time fruitarian said it would take 5 years!  That did it, I had to find something else.

I stumbled onto the Wai Diet by Wai Genriiu (A form of Raw Paleo Diet).  It was an easy step from fruitarian to Wai Diet, just add extra virgin olive oil and raw fish sashimi and raw egg yolks to my tropical fruits.  Bam!  Instant feeling of good health!  I gained sane enough weight from 112 to 120 pounds on Wai Diet.  The addition of raw meat to my meat less 4 months was a life giving breath to my health.  

After 3 months on Wai Diet I got bored with just sea food, why not try land animals?  I stumbled onto Aajonus Vonderplanitz who went on and on about the benefits of raw land animals, raw beef, raw chicken, plus raw dairy.

I needed some hand holding, some support to get me started and I found Geoff Purcell (in the UK) at AllExperts.com very accessible.  He and Craig Bates started up www.rawpaleoforum.com which was very helpful for newbies like me.

I experimented with various raw land animals with duck, chicken, goat, lamb, frogs and liked raw organic grass fed beef the best... the legendary grass fed Batangas beef with yummy yellow fat is true!  I experimented with many kinds of raw dairy from goat, cow and carabao and all failed, I just could not digest dairy, I realized I was lactose intolerant.  My tummy also disagreed with raw green juicing.

I got curious about the Homo Optimus Diet involving cooked pork, I made my one month experiment and felt my health was inferior on cooked meat compared to raw meat.

I found out that on raw paleo diet of organic fruit and raw fatty organic animal foods, I never got sick for a whole year.  I felt invincible.  This was a first for me, going on and on everyday expecting not to get sick.  The only times I felt sick were the times I tried eating a non-raw paleo diet.  Plus for the first time I've got bicep muscles on my arms and I'm a sedentary computer geek.  Gosh, that talk about eating raw meat will make you put on muscles without gym exercises are true.

In 2009 I shifted to a high fat low carb raw paleo diet and I found it to be even more comfortable.  Gone were the shaky hungry feelings characterized by hypoglycemia which I thought was normal throughout my life when every meal time comes.  

Raw paleo diet is the easiest diet I have been on, but high quality organic fruit and organic meat is expensive.  Even easier than regular SAD or cooked paleo diet.  Being free from the shackles of cooking is a dream that must be experienced.  It seems I have found "home" as raw paleo diet is so easy even a caveman can do it.

To even further my access to the best foods possible I moved my company office to Cubao, just beside my favorite wet market “Farmers Market” for daily fresh marketing.

My diet these days is a high raw fat, low carb diet composed of:
  • raw organic low glycemic local fruits in season – high vitamin C fruits (guava, papaya, indian mangoes), hydrating fruits (watermelon, melon), fatty fruits (durian, coconuts) we follow the seasons
  • raw fertilized duck eggs flown in from Palawan
  • raw grass fed fatty Batangas beef and sometimes raw goat or raw lamb
  • various raw sea food like oysters, clams, small and big fish, sea prawns, etc.

Raw paleo diet and its variants is curative. My own small children have experienced eating raw paleo diet themselves. When the kids are sick I put them on a raw paleo diet same as mine, they know the cure for their illness is RAW because they experience immediate relief. The kids know who the healthiest person at home is these days.  

At the end of this year 2009 I will have been 2 years on raw paleo diet and I now weigh a more respectable 128 pounds with a short height of 5'5" and 31" waistline pant size.  Always expecting to achieve new health heightsover the next years as I fine tweak and continually adjust.  All my health issues have been resolved.  It has only been these 2 years I have ever felt truly healthy.

Today at 40 years old I look younger, slimmer and have more strength than when I was 30. It is on raw paleo diet that I realized that I as a human were meant to be healthy and stay healthy, effortlessly.  No supplements can match the power of real food.  I was just always running on the wrong fuel.

Best wishes,

Edwin
09 December 2009

carnivore

« Reply #68 on: December 09, 2009, 03:59:45 pm »
Thank you for this testimonial GS !
This will help everybody in search of health.

Offline wodgina

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Opportunistic Carnivore
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: December 09, 2009, 09:35:28 pm »
Well done. Wow you had some pretty wild weight fluctuations! 112 - 170 pounds!

Two years...I think you will keep seeing improvements for years to come. Being 40 yrs I'm guessing around 5 years of improvements and then maybe a plateau?

“Integrity has no need of rules.”

Albert Camus

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #70 on: December 10, 2009, 12:27:56 pm »
Thanks for the comments guys.

Raw Paleo Diet Cure All Testimonial by Edwin Casimero in Manila, Philippines

The final edited version is at: http://www.curemanual.com/blog/2009/12/raw-paleo-diet-cure-all-testimonial-by-edwin-casimero-in-manila-philippines/

With picture.

Offline PaleoPhil

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Mad scientist (not into blind Paleo re-enactment)
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: December 10, 2009, 12:38:46 pm »
Wow, you look healthiest in that photo, GS. Is that a new photo?
>"When some one eats an Epi paleo Rx template and follows the rules of circadian biology they get plenty of starches when they are available three out of the four seasons." -Jack Kruse, MD
>"I recommend 20 percent of calories from carbs, depending on the size of the person" -Ron Rosedale, MD (in other words, NOT zero carbs) http://preview.tinyurl.com/6ogtan
>Finding a diet you can tolerate is not the same as fixing what's wrong. -Tim Steele
Beware of problems from chronic Very Low Carb

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #72 on: December 10, 2009, 01:18:56 pm »
That's around November 2009 less than a month ago.  Cropped it from a picture with my grandmother who is on that wheel chair.

Offline wodgina

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Opportunistic Carnivore
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: December 11, 2009, 06:33:16 pm »
You look good mate! trim.

“Integrity has no need of rules.”

Albert Camus

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #74 on: December 15, 2009, 11:14:02 pm »
My taste has changed.
I now prefer cold beef straight from the refrigerator.
And I now prefer the beef at least 1 day or 2 days up to 2 weeks in the ref rather than totally fresh.

What does this mean?

« Last Edit: December 15, 2009, 11:19:59 pm by goodsamaritan »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk