Author Topic: GoodSamaritan's Experiments  (Read 173802 times)

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Re: GoodSamaritan's Experiments
« Reply #200 on: October 01, 2011, 09:31:51 pm »
We are back from our vacation.

It was interesting that the complete opposite happened Sept 23 - 30... M6+ earthquakes were totally absent.
Maybe the discoverer Mr. Elenin was correct that the comet disintegrated or has broken up.

Which diminished its "power".

Until Sep 22, the earthquake run up was exact to every prediction Dr. Omarbashich made.

-----------

In the health front, going on vacation with lots of frozen durian and raw beef was the best survival supply I made.  As well as buying a chest freezer.

----------

Tooth decay cure?

A big old filling is stripping off... I wager it is stripping off because the tooth is growing / healing.  Let's see in a few more days when it strips off.

-----

Ate some durian and the filling popped out.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2011, 09:59:04 pm by goodsamaritan »
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline achillezzz

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: October 02, 2011, 12:28:29 am »
Tooth decay cure?

A big old filling is stripping off... I wager it is stripping off because the tooth is growing / healing.  Let's see in a few more days when it strips off.

-----

Ate some durian and the filling popped out.

I am excited brother!! tell us what happens!!

Offline Löwenherz

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: October 02, 2011, 01:33:31 am »
Tooth decay cure?

As you certainly know, the solution is: No sugar.  ;D

Löwenherz

Offline achillezzz

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: December 17, 2011, 12:24:41 am »
As you certainly know, the solution is: No sugar.  ;D

Löwenherz

Dude even protein turns into sugar... it's not only the carbs but the ammount of it that you eat and your lifstyle too.. if you workout you can eat more carbs than a non working out person..

Btw that mechanism that turns protein into sugar is taking a lot of energy from the liver... so it would be reasonably to eat a certain amount of carbs to keep it easier on your body and prolong lifespan???
« Last Edit: December 17, 2011, 02:31:36 am by TylerDurden »

Offline Muhammad.Sunshine

• Trapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: December 17, 2011, 05:03:29 am »
Btw that mechanism that turns protein into sugar is taking a lot of energy from the liver... so it would be reasonably to eat a certain amount of carbs to keep it easier on your body and prolong lifespan???

It is easier on your wallet as well  ;).
Always try to be positive, optimistic, kind, and fair.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #205 on: January 02, 2012, 08:21:41 am »
I’m happy to report I achieved the weight gain I yearned for in the past 2011. I started 2011 with some tape worms and at 124 pounds. I got rid of the tape worms with a herbal parasite cleanser. That allowed me to gain some weight.

When durian season came in September I gorged on it daily. Even today I found a source of delicious frozen durian and it is well worth the expense. With durian as a staple food in my raw paleo diet I was able to gain weight up to 136 pounds by December 31, 2011.

I did lose some weight when my first son got into a mega health crisis with all my energies and facilities concentrated at his disposal. But I gained my weight back when my boy started getting better by December.

So after 4 years of raw paleo diet I am able to see how to lose weight and gain weight.

Gaining weight for me is just about eating very nutritious durian. Losing that weight will merely involve stopping the eating of durian. Which I guess I should be doing after a few weeks.

I should get into something physical and make a new and attractive body for myself. Still in the planning stages of my 2012 year.

http://www.myhealthblog.org/2012/01/01/gained-weight-on-raw-paleo-diet-in-2011/

Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #206 on: January 02, 2012, 04:00:28 pm »
It is easier on your wallet as well  ;).
  Not really. I have always found that I ended up spending far less money each week if I lowered my carb-intake. You see, carbs help to increase one's appetite, whereas lots of fat helped keep my appetite sated for much longer so I didn't have to buy so much food.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #207 on: February 03, 2012, 10:38:05 pm »
I tagged along with my employees having lunch.
I was just so grossed out and disgusted by this cafeteria overcooked meats and rice.
4 years on raw paleo diet.
And I'm beginning to get disgusted at cooked meats.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #208 on: February 10, 2012, 07:40:45 pm »
I noticed this 2012 that my quantity of food required to satisfy me has gotten less and less.
I know I used to eat something like 600 grams of animal food a day.
Lately it seems I just eat half of that amount.  Maybe 300 grams.

I might be turning into something like my friend Sifu who is a chinese martial artist, herbalist and healer... he eats tiny amounts of food.  He's a big guy and muscular, and he fasts often.

William

« Reply #209 on: February 15, 2012, 01:21:22 am »
Suggestion for planning - use the scientific method.
I see it like this:
Identify the problem - it is malnutrition.
Observe successful solutions - raw paleo.
Experiment and find that rawpaleo doesn't always work.  :(
Look at the basics of what we need: Fat and Meat, but these must include enough  of all the essential nutrients in bio-available form, and exclude all antinutrients (AKA poisons).

Lex's experiment shows that he is still suffering malnutrition; Abraham's work indicates that the known missing nutrient is almost certainly iodine, as 96% of the ~4,000 tested by urinalysis showed deficiency.
http://www.optimox.com/pics/Iodine/IOD-16/PUB_16.htm
http://www.iodine4health.com/special/metals/abraham_metals.htm.

Serendipity: people who supplement with the iodine protocol report many improvements, including increased intelligence/less brainfog, as an essential nutrient should, since there are iodine receptors in every cell in the human body.
Important for the pregnant and the young.

If you scroogle/ixquick "trapper/kcmo Noah" you can find a very pleased grandfather's description of his new grandson. Trapper has five years experience of iodine supplementation, and has accomplished the mind-boggling feat of getting his family to supplement with iodine with splendid results.
I wish my parents had done that for me.
( If wishes were horses, beggars would ride.)   ;)

Offline zbr5

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #210 on: February 15, 2012, 07:38:38 pm »
Wow, I enjoyed your last comment William.

Would you like to write more on this or suggest some links...?

Keep up with a very good thread GS, I really like it too!

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #211 on: February 15, 2012, 08:36:05 pm »
I like William's train of thought but chemicals can be as dangerous as drugs.

Personally I'm not excited about chemical iodine. 

Now organic iodine from Barefoot's tree iodine, or better yet real food real animals such as ocean animals that have lived a natural wild nutritious diet, that is interesting.

Human bodies have better utilization and safety no overdose mechanisms with real organic food.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2012, 09:43:59 pm by TylerDurden »

William

« Reply #212 on: February 16, 2012, 08:07:37 am »

Personally I'm not excited about chemical iodine. 

Now organic iodine from Barefoot's tree iodine, or better yet real food real animals such as ocean animals that have lived a natural wild nutritious diet, that is interesting.

Human bodies have better utilization and safety no overdose mechanisms with real organic food.

Traditional Lugol's and SSKI have ~180 year safety record.
Concern is usually caused by a disease called iodophobia caught from zombie doctors - described by Abraham here:
http://www.optimox.com/pics/Iodine/pdfs/IOD16.pdf

I've been researching iodine since I started taking it in August, after reading a book by Jerry Tennant MD (Healing is Voltage). He used iodine to cure one of those mysterious chronic diseases that doctors cannot cure.
Links I remember -
http://www.breastcancerchoices.org/ includes prostate problems & lots more.
(hint - They really need someone to fix their website)  ;)

http://www.iodine4health.com/disease/disease.htm
http://www.optimox.com/pics/Iodine/opt_Research_I.shtml
This 2 hour .mp3 is worth hearing-
http://iodine4health.com/overviews/audiovisual/flechas_audiovisual.htm
http://curezone.com/faq/c.asp?a=13,281,2962

The real problem is that iodine receptors in all cells are plugged with bromine and fluorine, outgassed from fabrics and sprayed on fields etc.
This pollution was no problem in the paleolithic, so there was enough then in a normal diet.

Raw paleofood works for me, but it cannot cope with modern poisons. Iodine can.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #213 on: February 16, 2012, 08:02:17 pm »
I live in an archipelago, the Philippines.

We got tons of fresh sea food non stop daily.

180 years of chemical iodine safety "studies" can't compete with hundreds of thousands of years of organic iodine safety of wild ocean food.  Soils may be depleted, but the ocean is not.

I'm betting raw paleo diet with lots of wild ocean food will beat the pants off of chemical iodine supplementing.

( I appreciate the links to well thought of Iodine deficiency.  Thanks! )
« Last Edit: February 16, 2012, 10:04:57 pm by goodsamaritan »

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #214 on: February 16, 2012, 08:10:08 pm »
Back to my journal.

My head hair is growing nicely, jet black shiny and full bodied like a shampoo commercial.

I do organic soap / shampoo some once a week.

Hair is growing longer without split ends.  I'm encouraged to make it grow even longer.  Encouraged by the lost senses due to hair cutting.  Besides, I look younger with longer hair.  Hair is starting to cover my ears, and no irritation this time, so I'm doing something right.

I will have to learn to fend off the stern disagreement of my wife and kids for long hair on me.  I have never had long hair all my life.  So there is always a first time.

I am currently 42.  This is my 4th year on raw paleo diet.

I'm still in the honeymoon stage with rpd.  My health is just great and always getting better still.

I'm dreaming and planning to live to 200 now.  Inspired by http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Li_Ching-Yuen

All I need now is to make tons of money.

We need to make a members only section where we talk about and coordinate business stuff.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2012, 08:16:33 pm by goodsamaritan »

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: February 17, 2012, 04:16:03 am »

We need to make a members only section where we talk about and coordinate business stuff.

This is true.  We have so many international members here, there's got to a be a way to use that fact to make some money.

William

« Reply #216 on: February 17, 2012, 02:38:06 pm »

I'm betting raw paleo diet with lots of wild ocean food will beat the pants off of chemical iodine supplementing.

I hope that you are right about that, and have wondered about the 4% of Americans who tested as not deficient in iodine.
Maybe they are seafood eaters?

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #217 on: February 17, 2012, 03:27:41 pm »
I hope that you are right about that, and have wondered about the 4% of Americans who tested as not deficient in iodine.
Maybe they are seafood eaters?

I'm betting those sea food eaters are 100% cooked dieters and cook their sea food and all their other food to death.  Since you are a raw paleo dieter yourself, you know that cooking makes those organic iodine nutrients inorganic and less usable by the body.  We can do better than even those 4% of americans who are not iodine deficient.

We are the lucky ones, William.  We are raw paleo dieters.  (plus I live in an archipelago)
We are the 0.001%

We raw paleo dieters have a true choice, to choose between chemical iodine and raw paleo diet with lots of ocean food iodine rich. 

Hey man, and if you are doing great with your chemical balancing of iodine et al, kudos to you.  But for me and my family in my experience, if I want to be sure... without side effects... I bet our lives on real food.  Higher safety margins and it has worked brilliantly so far.

Personally I would like to Thank You... yes, from the bottom of my heart for bringing up the topic of Iodine deficiency.  Yes, I think Lex is Iodine deficient.  Prostate problems is a dead give away. It's a shame he has to stubbornly eat only beef.

The reason I'm thanking you is this iodine is the missing link / clue with my wife's ill health.  She's a cooked paleo dieter, sometimes with rice, but always avoiding iodine rich foods such as shrimp, crabs, squids, clams, oysters, small whole fish, etc.

I did a lot of research last night and dumped it in her email.  Thanks to you.

I may be able to convince her to join me and my boy in our sea food bonanza of iodine rich foods.

« Last Edit: February 17, 2012, 03:51:58 pm by goodsamaritan »

William

« Reply #218 on: February 19, 2012, 07:55:58 am »
Glad that it might help.

I love seafood, but nothing is fresh locally.

Offline Aaaaaa

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: February 19, 2012, 08:38:15 am »
This is true.  We have so many international members here, there's got to a be a way to use that fact to make some money.
I second this idea!  Me and my husband's goal is to have some sort of online business so we can be financially independent and not have to worry about working for anyone.  You have NO idea how happy I will be when that happens...:-))

And also, great journal GS!  You have inspired me to start documenting what I am doing for my health.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #220 on: February 29, 2012, 08:35:16 am »
Woke up this morning.

Maid said stray cats raided our outdoor refrigerator and ate my beef.  Crap, that's at least 2 kilos.  They left almost a kilo, but who knows what bad germs those cats carry so they all got thrown out.  Grrr.... revenge is coming.

Went to marikina wet market 6am, got some:

- got a few guavas, 5 pcs. got ginger, got calamansi, got pechay.
- 2 sets of bottles of carabao milk, 2 different suppliers
- got 3 big mature coconuts / niyog had them shredded
- got a kilo of malasugi... a kind of marlin for ceviche with coconut milk later for my guests later
- got some hasa hasa (small fish) for ceviche with japanese rice vinegar for my guests later
- luckily came across a new batch of sea weed noodles.  Bought 2 kilos this time.  I'm stuffing myself with these rare noodles.  And my guests will surely love these.

We are shooting an instructional dvd following my curemanual.com outline, this one will be targeted at www.eczemacure.info audience.  My friend Sifu Jen Sam the TCM and acupuncture and kung fu expert will also be interviewed to give his thoughts on health and healing.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #221 on: March 21, 2012, 08:52:26 am »
I think I may have overdosed on DURIAN.

Daily durian for months seems to have taken its toll.
I got bed bug bites on my 2 arms' elbows, some on my left fingers and it's really bothersome.
Saw some bubbles on top of my 2 feet.
Then 2 nights ago I had a headache, left side.

Did my many tools to relieve me of the headache.  Relieved.

Experimented with eating durian again to see if that is where it is coming from.

Confirmed. 

Maybe I should lay off durian for a few weeks.  I still have some in the freezer.

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: March 21, 2012, 10:35:54 am »
Why would you eat frozen durian? I would only eat fresh fruit, if I lived where you do. I still only eat frozen durian 1 or 2 times a year.  I wish I could get it fresh.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #223 on: March 21, 2012, 11:56:56 am »
Why would you eat frozen durian? I would only eat fresh fruit, if I lived where you do. I still only eat frozen durian 1 or 2 times a year.  I wish I could get it fresh.

Durian is plentiful down south in Mindanao, in Davao City and surroundings. 
Not native in Manila.

I do get your drift.  Maybe it's the frozen durian.  Because it's frozen.

Offline van

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: March 22, 2012, 11:33:44 am »
I'm sure Iguana would chime in and mention that the freezing negates the 'stop', so you're probably overeating them.  Even in their fresh state, overeating happens almost every time I get around them.  One of the most addicting foods I've ever come across. 

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk