Author Topic: LIVER KING new "primal" body builder and influencer  (Read 980 times)

Offline RogueFarmer

• Chief
    • View Profile
LIVER KING new "primal" body builder and influencer
« on: April 24, 2022, 10:07:43 am »
People were talking about this guy on Facebook carnivore groups saying he's definitely heavily roided. He definitely looks like it. But then again, he's only 5'7", 200 pounds and eats a ridiculous amount of meat. It's even possible he could have the double muscle gene, idk how rare it is in humans but I have read it's present in if i remember most species of mammals as a mutation.

Check him out on YouTube, he's a cook lol. Honestly haven't barely watched any of his videos, just 4 minutes so far. https://youtu.be/QzZ0y5w_1iA

Offline dariorpl

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: LIVER KING new "primal" body builder and influencer
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2022, 12:59:42 am »
A friend showed me some of his vids some 5 months ago and I said he looks like he 100% either does or did heavy roids. My friend didn't think so. He's into bodybuilding and I'm not.

I'm often puzzled by people assuming that someone who does a natural / healthy lifestyle wouldn't do something that is clearly contrary to that goal. If anything, it's the opposite. People who are dead set on a particular activity that is known to be bad for health, tend to look for ways to counteract those negative effects.

It's certainly possible that I'm entirely wrong on my assumptions about this guy. It really doesn't matter to me if he does or doesn't. It's his life and I don't know him.
We now live in a world where medicine destroys health, law destroys justice, education destroys knowledge, government destroys order, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and banking destroys the economy

Offline biowolf

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2022, 01:58:05 pm »
The guy has ABS IMPLANTS.. signs of continues human growth hormone usage on his abdominal skin and is bigger than the average hormones using bodybuilder.

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2022, 01:20:25 am »
The guy has ABS IMPLANTS.. signs of continues human growth hormone usage on his abdominal skin and is bigger than the average hormones using bodybuilder.

I suspect he is using something; but is there any proof of implants? Or testimony on what exactly he may be taking?

Although not exclusively paleo, high quality bio-identical hormone replacement therapy; if combined with an extremely pure primal lifestyle approach, could have amazing results.

Perhaps liver king won’t live to be 90 like natural raw meat body builder Arman Tanny, but he could possibly  be a total beast of a man for the next 3 decades?

Time will tell, and it would be helpful to know exactly what if any drugs the man may be using.
A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

Offline biowolf

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2022, 04:07:08 am »
I suspect he is using something; but is there any proof of implants? Or testimony on what exactly he may be taking?

Although not exclusively paleo, high quality bio-identical hormone replacement therapy; if combined with an extremely pure primal lifestyle approach, could have amazing results.

Perhaps liver king won’t live to be 90 like natural raw meat body builder Arman Tanny, but he could possibly  be a total beast of a man for the next 3 decades?

Time will tell, and it would be helpful to know exactly what if any drugs the man may be using.

He had admitted himself that those are implants..

http://youtube.com/watch?v=L4MPI3RzecY

he is not just taking drugs he is abusing them.. .

His diet is not RAW PALEO..he only show RAW PALEO on camera because it sells.

He eats grains and cooked meats and takes human growth hormone , thyroid medicine, insulin ,and all the anabolic steroids spectrum along with anti estrogens(cancer medicine) to keep estrogen in check.

you have to be a complete idiot to believe he is doing raw Paleo diet lol

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2022, 10:29:20 am »
I never assumed he was pure raw paleo by any stretch of the imagination; but I am intrigued by his bastardized integrative approach that uses elements of both natural and unnatural Extremes in order to obtain insane results.

Please forward any other evidence to back up the claim of insulin, growth hormone, and other such substances he is accused of using; it would be interesting?

It seems his wife and children may be on a more natural diet and lifestyle path and it would be interesting to see how the entire family holds up over time.

I agree with much of the ancestral tenants he professes, although I concede it is deceptive for someone who becomes wealthy selling “natural”  to be secretly getting jacked on the unnatural.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2022, 10:59:45 am by sabertooth »

Offline biowolf

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2022, 12:46:12 am »
I never assumed he was pure raw paleo by any stretch of the imagination; but I am intrigued by his bastardized integrative approach that uses elements of both natural and unnatural Extremes in order to obtain insane results.

Please forward any other evidence to back up the claim of insulin, growth hormone, and other such substances he is accused of using; it would be interesting?

It seems his wife and children may be on a more natural diet and lifestyle path and it would be interesting to see how the entire family holds up over time.

I agree with much of the ancestral tenants he professes, although I concede it is deceptive for someone who becomes wealthy selling “natural”  to be secretly getting jacked on the unnatural.

lol at evidence..every gym rat with enough experience with hormones can tell you that he is on all of that stuff.

He is selling raw Paleo approach because it sells.. a good physique and raw meat = attention.

Publicity is publicity.

And it's a currency to an extent.

He is also selling supplements lol
« Last Edit: October 23, 2022, 12:52:07 am by biowolf »

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2022, 11:54:28 am »
As a female...why ???  Lol

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2022, 11:42:16 pm »
It’s primal psychosis; much in the same way women become obsessive about looks and will go to extremes to look “better” than other women; there are men who seek value in developing  hyper dominant physical features.

These freakish extremes of both the masculine or feminine are not realistically attractive to many sane members of the opposition sex; so to question why is indeed apropos

Offline biowolf

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2022, 02:13:08 am »
As a female...why ???  Lol

To make money.

Offline TnMann

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Yesterday at 10:18:54 am »