Author Topic: Disgusting things people do  (Read 5749 times)

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Disgusting things people do
« on: August 24, 2009, 06:22:09 pm »
I just went to Hampstead Health to swim in the outdoor pond there on the Saturday, and as usual went to pick some wild blackberries from various bushes in the park. Imagine my horror to find that there was some bog-roll left at the bottom of 1 bush I'd been picking from. Absolutely disgusting how people are prepared to ruin the environment! It's 1 thing when some sick degenerate drunkards go in for pissing and defecating on the backberry bushes present in some outdoor London railway stations but when it happens in a park, it's just foul.

I also wonder if any degenerates ever piss in the pond I'm swimming in(there is a loo right next door, but you never know).

It all just makes me despair. I enjoy swimming in pristine ponds and the like but when there are sick people willing to piss etc. in such places, one realises just how far we've sunk as a species.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

William

Re: Disgusting things people do
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2009, 07:25:25 pm »
Best to see this as natural fertilizer; it makes the Earth fertile.

Problem happens when there is too much, but that's inevitable in the over populated neolithic and there are plenty of degenerates who don't kick dirt over their waste.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2009, 12:21:50 am »

Problem happens when there is too much, but that's inevitable in the over populated neolithic and there are plenty of degenerates who don't kick dirt over their waste.

It is pretty self-evident that "depositing waste" is a daily routine. It is absolutely disgusting!!!
« Last Edit: August 25, 2009, 05:53:22 pm by TylerDurden »
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

William

« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2009, 04:11:56 am »
One will be hardened after seeing a few third-world highway "rest areas".

Offline Raw Kyle

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2009, 10:23:38 am »
Aren't toilets the antithesis of paleo and doing what you're talking about the essence of it? I'm not saying I like one or the other and I use a toilet almost all the time, but if we're talking about what's natural and paleo, pissing and defecating in the wild is that.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2009, 05:53:43 pm »
Aren't toilets the antithesis of paleo and doing what you're talking about the essence of it? I'm not saying I like one or the other and I use a toilet almost all the time, but if we're talking about what's natural and paleo, pissing and defecating in the wild is that.

Well, I suspect even palaeo tribesmen had the sense to use holes for defecation and only used selected areas for urination. Anyway, it wouldn't have mattered so much, thyen, as there were so few people in those days. Now that we are billions-strong, we should  have enough decency to maintain a certain high level of hygiene in pristine areas such as national parks.
" Ron Paul.

Offline Raw Kyle

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2009, 01:23:12 am »
Well, I suspect even palaeo tribesmen had the sense to use holes for defecation and only used selected areas for urination. Anyway, it wouldn't have mattered so much, thyen, as there were so few people in those days. Now that we are billions-strong, we should  have enough decency to maintain a certain high level of hygiene in pristine areas such as national parks.

It has to go somewhere though, right? What do you think happens when you flush the toilet, it just disappears? Even when there were less humans there were tons of animals urinating and defecating all over, some bury it (cats) some don't.

Offline Ioanna

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2009, 07:16:04 am »
I also wonder if any degenerates ever piss in the pond I'm swimming in(there is a loo right next door, but you never know).

my biased idea is that the girls use the loo, and the boys... well, ... tend to be lazy in that regard :D

Not from what they're eating!

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2009, 04:46:04 pm »
my biased idea is that the girls use the loo, and the boys... well, ... tend to be lazy in that regard :D

Umm, actually, the only times I've heard people mention urinating in pools of water it's the women! I think it has to do with the fact that women fel somewhat overly "exposed" when excreting wastes in the outdoors, so urinating underwater is not immediately discernible as such. Men, on the other hand, can just go behind a bush - I'm sure that the sacriligious urination etc on those blackberry bushes I mentioned was committed by men.
" Ron Paul.

William

« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2009, 11:10:51 pm »
It has to go somewhere though, right? What do you think happens when you flush the toilet, it just disappears?

If you live in a city, it goes in your downstream neighbours' drinking water. (Out of sight, out of mind)

Where I live in the (vast boreal) forest we all shat in holes in the ground/outhouses, then the local go't. decided this was not civilized, so now we all have septic tanks, which are pumped out every few years. I suspect that this then goes to a waste treatment plant, which empties into the Gatineau river, then the Ottawa river, then the St. Laurence, the Gulf of same, the Atlantic. So millions downstream can sample my "treated" waste. Disgusting, IMHO.
And that's civilized.
One of the many reasons why I think civilization was a piss poor idea.

Offline miles

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2009, 03:01:23 am »

People wouldn't piss in the rivers, because they'd drink from them...
5-10% off your first purchase at http://www.iherb.com/ with dicount code: KIS978

Offline wodgina

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Opportunistic Carnivore
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2009, 08:10:43 pm »
I just got back from a two week trip camping wild mainly on beaches. I really miss just going where ever when ever I felt like it and not having to go to a special place (toilet) man it sucks. I prefer pissing outside anyway.
“Integrity has no need of rules.”

Albert Camus

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk