Author Topic: Sex  (Read 16321 times)

Offline roony

• Shaman
    • View Profile
Re: Sex
« Reply #25 on: January 22, 2010, 04:43:12 am »
erm water is one of the most powerful forces on the planet ...

look up victor schauberger

you can most definitely use water to power cars, engines etc., unless you think steam violates some thermodynamic principle lol ....

Water is one of the few substances on the planet, which exists in ALL 3 states at the same time, water, gas & solid

Sorry but science doesnt have a clue about how water works, you can use water to power just about anything, as its a natural generator of electricity ... google kelvin dropper for some mind blowing REAL science

Water also generates magnetism & gravity naturally

All proven & verifiable experimentally in the lab

Modern science is a sick joke

Clean grow your own fuel in the living room is the future, you can take your barrels of oil & bury them back in the hole ....  l)

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
Hey Guys. All of Pages 1 & 2 are Great. Thank You.
« Reply #26 on: January 22, 2010, 04:54:15 am »
    Page 3 you made all about planet fuel or whatever.  Please, if you don't mind. start your own thread.  Thank you.  It's a nice debate you made, but it's complete and totally off topic as you know.
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 22, 2010, 08:16:10 am »
It depends on what you mean by "we".

Nearly 7 billions of agrarians (most of them living in big cities) unfortunately definitely need this extra energy from oil. Oil is actually nothing but highly concentrated energy from sun that arrived on earth in the past hundreths of millions years and stored then in plant and animal matter. This big quantity of energy in store has fueled the tremendous human population increase of the past century. The present human population exceeds by far the carrying capacity of planet earth if the only available energy were the present flow of sun energy on earth.   

i always forget this is the rawpaleoDIET forum, where is the rawpaleoLIFESTYLE forum where we worship the sun and fire(although not for cooking purposes?)
our consumption of needless goods, excess and frivolities is what far exceeds the sun and earths ability to sustain our population, also the fact that we have lost/forgotten/misplaced/deny the knowledge that would make this possible, its kind of like how the consumption of excess calories in the form or carbohydrates is not sustainable and if only everyone had the knowledge that the perfect fuel exists in the form of protein and fat by god we would all be so healthy!

also sorry to rawzi...i would totally have sex with raw planetary fuel, back on topic.....

Offline aunaturale

• Trapper
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
« Reply #28 on: January 22, 2010, 08:52:59 am »
...i would totally have sex with raw planetary fuel, back on topic.....

no comment  ;)
"The more I learn what is a man, the more I want to be an animal."

Offline PaleoPhil

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Mad scientist (not into blind Paleo re-enactment)
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 22, 2010, 09:40:36 am »
India isn't exactly a country in which meat was sufficiently eaten in enough quantities, at least with regard to the Hindu population where vegetarianism is almost a religion, and then there's the Jainites.
I thought Hindus were allowed to eat dairy products. Pasture-fed dairy products would provide them with some important fat-soluble nutrients like vitamin A, K2 and small amounts of D3. Granted, they would also get lactose, casein, whey and high doses of betacellulin in the process, all of which can have negative effects on people like me, but I'm guessing that the fat soluble nutrients may help with pregnancy and infancy.
>"When some one eats an Epi paleo Rx template and follows the rules of circadian biology they get plenty of starches when they are available three out of the four seasons." -Jack Kruse, MD
>"I recommend 20 percent of calories from carbs, depending on the size of the person" -Ron Rosedale, MD (in other words, NOT zero carbs) http://preview.tinyurl.com/6ogtan
>Finding a diet you can tolerate is not the same as fixing what's wrong. -Tim Steele
Beware of problems from chronic Very Low Carb

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #30 on: January 22, 2010, 09:45:38 am »
also sorry to rawzi...i would totally have sex with raw planetary fuel, back on topic.....

What would be interesting is that natural raw paleo sex leads to raw paleo babies.  I am pretty sure this will happen soon.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline extralizard13

• Trapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 22, 2010, 01:31:48 pm »
    Or animals that have contact with humans.  One female cat friend who lived outdoors came to me when it was time to give birth.  She apparently was asking for help from me because she trusted me.  I had to go to work in the middle and my son had gotten home from school and she had him help with the rest.  Another cat we had, that we fed cat food, she jumped on my son's bed when it was time to give birth, and she "screamed" loud like hell.  I think it hurt.  One of those six kittens she whelped there was real big too.  I could go on about other pets.  Some were fine, and some "asked" for help, and appreciated the help. 

The problem is, we should be like animals, as far giving birth.  We should be left alone, but helped (only) when we actually are feeling like we need help.  I know I really wanted to be left alone when I gave birth.  Your body knows what to do.  The doctors generally only know complications, and get in the way otherwise.

I know if my animals had been absolutely 100% raw paleo, none of them would have ever had a problem giving birth, except for the males around trying to eat the neonates.  It was a bad neighborhood for a few of them. 

Of course, cats and other pets or farmed animals, are quite different than wild animals. Most cat breeds that don't have health issues are ones that evolved more naturally. Maine Coons are notorious for severe issues with their kidneys. People like pets with strange, but highly dangerous features, like Persians with very flat faces. Mine is a mixed breed, so she doesn't have the same problems. It's like dachshunds and back issue, or Scottish Folds and malformed bone structures.

But I do indeed understand. Some people have complications with pregnancies. I don't think I could have a child (due to my fractured coccyx) and I'm not so sure I'd want to. Besides preferring to help someone already alive (rather than creating yet another human into our billion fold), my mother's side has issue with mental disorders. She and my grandmother have quite a few issues that I've had to battle with. They don't have any psychological disorder in particular, I think (although they wouldn't tell me, even if it WAS genetic and if they had it), but there's something wrong and I don't think its just nurture-based. I think being raised by my father helped me against their issues by preparing me to deal with it in myself, but its not something that can go away.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #32 on: January 22, 2010, 05:32:05 pm »
I thought Hindus were allowed to eat dairy products. Pasture-fed dairy products would provide them with some important fat-soluble nutrients like vitamin A, K2 and small amounts of D3. Granted, they would also get lactose, casein, whey and high doses of betacellulin in the process, all of which can have negative effects on people like me, but I'm guessing that the fat soluble nutrients may help with pregnancy and infancy.
  Well, I did say they were vegetarian not vegan.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

alphagruis

Re: Hey Guys. All of Pages 1 & 2 are Great. Thank You.
« Reply #33 on: January 22, 2010, 05:45:46 pm »
   Page 3 you made all about planet fuel or whatever.  Please, if you don't mind. start your own thread.  Thank you.  It's a nice debate you made, but it's complete and totally off topic as you know.

I plead guilty, RawZi. Sorry. I'm the culprit who derailed from topic sex.

Women who know me say I've rather the opposite tendency: divert from non sex to sex topics.  ;)

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #34 on: January 23, 2010, 12:46:55 am »
    My husband eats fruit and cannot decipher color well.  He likes colors, but can't tell orange from pink, brown, red etc.  He's always been highly aware when I move the slightest bit.  Maybe he shouldn't eat fruit?  He really doesn't even like sweet taste.  He likes salt.  Hmm..  He has hunted regularly (before I knew him) and knows a lot about hunting.  I know he has predator inside him.  

Denying the predator inside us.  That might be interesting.  It's only theories, I know that.  This is my 911th post I just realized.

I offer my husband some of the raw meat I'm eating every three or four weeks.  I mean, maybe he would be shy to tell me he wants it, so I ask.  He always responds "no".  ... when I'm making a smoothie, I ask my husband if he wants me to make same/it for him too.  His diet he calls vegan, with the rare exception of a little of the raw cheese ... hubby does this every so often.  Since I told him I want to smell raw muscle in bed, not vegetable in bed (and he has come to realize my sense of smell is very discerning and he knows I talk truth with aim to help not hurt), he has said yes to the raw milk smoothies each day, and drinks a full mug.  Who knows?  Maybe this is his first step toward raw paleo?  Maybe I'll be smelling real raw muscle there soon enough.  
(I know of at least one more scientific reason that indicates we eat plants and fruits.  Fruits are 'asking' to be picked (to use animals to spread seeds) so they attract with bright colours.  Pure carnivores have vision sensitised to movement and don't have great colour acuity as they don't need to notice brightly coloured fruits.  But we do notice them, and pick and eat intuitively.)
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

William

« Reply #35 on: January 23, 2010, 02:47:01 am »
You've noticed the same thing I read in a psychology study - that males have better peripheral vision and motion detection, while females do relatively poorly at that, but significantly better at colour variations.

For the believers in evolution, this means that females have evolved to be electronic technicians, since accurate perception of colour codes on electronic components is of critical importance.  :D

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #36 on: January 23, 2010, 06:51:41 am »
You've noticed the same thing I read in a psychology study - that males have better peripheral vision and motion detection, while females do relatively poorly at that, but significantly better at colour variations.

For the believers in evolution, this means that females have evolved to be electronic technicians, since accurate perception of colour codes on electronic components is of critical importance.  :D

I tried a tiny bit of cable splicing, and turned out I'm a "natural" at it.  Was always good at taking devices apart as child and putting them back together with no one complaining.  They never had a hint the stuff had been touched.  Other than those two, I've never touched electronic components.  

I want my reproductive parts to continue to be functional as any wild adult animal's could ever be anywhere for my next fifty years if possible.  That's one reason I haven't tried zero carb yet.  I never met a pregnant woman who eats ZC.  It may be fine for men ZC, but I'm not convinced of women yet.  I don't ever want an oopherectomy or any of that junk.

Offline PaleoPhil

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Mad scientist (not into blind Paleo re-enactment)
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 23, 2010, 07:15:35 am »
  Well, I did say they were vegetarian not vegan.
Right, so they are getting at least some of the crucial animal-source, fat-soluble nutrients that help with pregnancy from the pasture-fed dairy products they eat. Granted, it's probably a poorer source than pasture-fed flesh fats, but superior to pasteurized dairy fats or no animal fats at all.
>"When some one eats an Epi paleo Rx template and follows the rules of circadian biology they get plenty of starches when they are available three out of the four seasons." -Jack Kruse, MD
>"I recommend 20 percent of calories from carbs, depending on the size of the person" -Ron Rosedale, MD (in other words, NOT zero carbs) http://preview.tinyurl.com/6ogtan
>Finding a diet you can tolerate is not the same as fixing what's wrong. -Tim Steele
Beware of problems from chronic Very Low Carb

Offline extralizard13

• Trapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 23, 2010, 07:16:36 am »
   I tried a tiny bit of cable splicing, and turned out I'm a "natural" at it.  Was always good at taking devices apart as child and putting them back together with no one complaining.  They never had a hint the stuff had been touched.  Other than those two, I've never touched electronic components.

That's a wonderful skill! I am perpetually messy and disorganized in anything I do.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk