Author Topic: Teeth Profiles how carnivorous a person is meant to be?  (Read 29678 times)

Offline KD

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Teeth Profiles how carnivorous a person is meant to be?
« Reply #25 on: February 22, 2010, 04:54:57 am »
I dont think it matters how people look, but how they feel.

ok, I think that is pretty dangerous thinking, sure I felt great on fruits up until I didn't feel good on fruits, this seems to be common experience. Does this mean all my internal issues and functioning also went on my 'feel good' ride, definitely not. Either way, the physical principals I touched on holds true, there is a difference between not caring about being thin, and literally being unable to build muscle, regardless of food intake (if one is claiming the foods to be 'perfect' and only requirement for health). Not to mention the actual damage of massive fruit sugar, which is touched on by many vegans as well, having had lots of experience with many fruitarians prior to the recent 811 craze.

Offline pc701

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 22, 2010, 04:56:53 am »
No i have not tried other approaches, I have had some symptoms before going RPD/before starting to eat raw meat, but symptoms began growing once introducing raw meat. I read there have been people who cured their kidney problems through raw-veganism. The only real symptom I have currently to rely on is my very slight dark under eyes and very slight puffy eyes. Yes rabbit-starvation is bad, but i ate fat with my meals.

Offline pc701

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 22, 2010, 04:59:50 am »
your "internal issues and functioning" fruitarianism is probably the best way to heal digestive problems since fruits are easily digestable. Only you know if your internal issues and functioning is off.

Offline KD

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 22, 2010, 05:07:55 am »
did you read this online somewhere? What are you talking about only I would know? yes I spent almost 2 years eating foods that required "no digestion", and I showed far more signs of mineral deficiency and other issues that I did not have before. Was it 100% useless and harmful? probably not. That still doesn't make it a healthful strategy. I would look into something like Daniel Vitalis or something, who talks about these cleansing myths, that will inevitably be very harmful if at a certain point one doesn't turn to foods that actually contain necessary minerals and fat soluable vitamins.

Offline pc701

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 22, 2010, 05:10:24 am »
I never said it would not lead to mineral defeciencies, I said fruitarianism might clear up inflamtion in GI tract, even goodsamaratin says this.

Offline KD

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: February 22, 2010, 05:12:26 am »
ok, I apologize if my choice of words was confusing

when I said "internal issues and functioning"

I meant, just because I felt good didn't mean my health on a cellular level, and also health of internal organs (kidney, liver etc..) were not suffering in some way.

Offline pc701

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 22, 2010, 05:14:11 am »
I think your internal organs would be fine and in perfect order, just that ones energy levels would be low.

Offline KD

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 22, 2010, 05:19:43 am »
I never said it would not lead to mineral defeciencies, I said fruitarianism might clear up inflamtion in GI tract, even goodsamaratin says this.

I think there is a place for many approaches for various ailments, but if you have been following forums like vegsource etc.. like I have even before the 811 book came out, you'd realize that the most common ailment people come to such a diet with is IBS, Chrons etc..and many years later people talk about flare ups are returning to extreme water fasting etc...

Why would there be ANY instances of flare ups if these things were a.) indeed cured b.) fruit doesn't bother intestinal tract or require any real digestion c.) the absurd notion that the colon is a smooth tube

I think your internal organs would be fine and in perfect order, just that ones energy levels would be low.

nope, never had a problem with low energy, quite the opposite, lack of sleep/mania complete emaciation etc...

no offence, but your 'thoughts' on the long term effects of fruit diets on the liver and kidneys do not mean much to me at this point
« Last Edit: February 22, 2010, 05:25:52 am by KD »

Offline pc701

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 22, 2010, 05:25:31 am »
whatever, I still think it's better to put a healthy cooked food eater firstly on fruits and vegeatbles and slowly progress to more and more meats rather than directly putting one on a carnivorous diet. It just makes more sense.

William

« Reply #34 on: February 22, 2010, 05:27:17 am »

It's too bad you cant enjoy a some delicious fruits for yourself william.

Info on paleolithic fruit locally available is welcome. I'm not holding my breath.

Until I find some, I will continue with the proven healing of rawpaleofood.

whatever, I still think it's better to put a healthy cooked food eater firstly on fruits and vegeatbles and slowly progress to more and more meats rather than directly putting one on a carnivorous diet. It just makes more sense.

Eating sugar bombs loaded with antinutrients makes no sense to me. Neither does the inevitable mineral deficiency which causes all disease.

Moderator's Note:
*** This is the OMNIVOROUS RAW PALEO DIET BOARD, anti-fruit / anti-veg / anti-carbs... take it to the ZERO CARB board ***
« Last Edit: February 22, 2010, 08:21:07 am by goodsamaritan »

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #35 on: February 22, 2010, 05:34:06 am »

When I started RAF, I had been eating healthy cooked food.  All my food was organically grown.  I was eating no wheat, no soy, no factory farmed foods.  I was vegan.  I was half dead.  I could not digest half an orange.  I started raw this last time about four years ago 100& full on, only cultured grass grazed raw butter and nothing else to eat or drink for a week.  It made me feel better than I have ever felt in my life.  I hope you're not advising people like me, and if you are, it's ok, as I didn't take advice, I forged my path with my knowledge.  People can always steer another person wrong.
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

Offline KD

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 22, 2010, 05:35:45 am »

you might be right about that, it is subjective. like i said I don't think my raw veganism was completely a wash. But this will most likely be ones trajectory with RAF, as it makes more sense to people who have tried all other approaches. the other option would be transitioning from a cooked paleo/primal approach, which many find much healthier than raw vegan.

But, the OP was about teeth and your first response was about DR doing well, and the merits of fruit eating, which is what we have been discussing now.

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #37 on: February 22, 2010, 05:42:25 am »

Didn't gs say frutarianism wore him out and cooked pork fixed his GI?  I don't recommend cooked pork, but he did not say it was the same as fruit.
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

Offline pc701

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 22, 2010, 05:52:09 am »
Yes he did say it wore him out. but i think he also said it's a good diet to restore digestive health, i may be wrong on this though. When the time comes when i feel i need some meat then i start eating fish, bone marrow, eggs but only in small amounts. Before I just started eating lots of red meat at every meal even though i was not in the mood, because i believed in was allright and it will make one healthy.I didnt listen to my body, things were getting a little worse and yet my mind stayed and went the other way.

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #39 on: February 22, 2010, 05:57:51 am »
    What kind of teeth do you have, pc?  You haven't said.  Did you quit paleo in August and not start paleo again?  Or quit paleo in August at which point start a version of RVAF?  I liked your posts up until today.  Why did they change?

http://cavemanforum.com/index.php?PHPSESSID=f16f12944b4609a224273ee03a3e724d&topic=1517.msg12153#msg12153

we should all take pictures of our teeth or describe them, at least, to see if this holds true.........?
i have fangs ggrrr...top and bottom
 >D

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #40 on: February 22, 2010, 06:01:01 am »
Before I just started eating lots of red meat at every meal even though i was not in the mood, because i believed in was allright and it will make one healthy.I didnt listen to my body, things were getting a little worse and yet my mind stayed and went the other way.

I started on all butter; because that what my body and mind told me after all the reading and internet searches in combination with learning by living I had from the past.  Within a few weeks, I not only could eat orange, but even sub-par quality orange did not give me trouble.

I'm sorry about the previous post.  You're probably having an off day.  My moods did not stabilize as well either when I didn't eat RAF.  I sincerely hope you get better soon and start eating well.

Offline pc701

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 22, 2010, 06:02:29 am »
that was a different me rawzi, we all change. long-time ago. I cant even remember that. I did that diet all wrong. My teeth are sharp.

Offline miles

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 22, 2010, 07:02:23 am »
I would think that the reason our teeth are less vicious than other predators is because we have hands... They use their teeth to attack and maim, not just to eat.
5-10% off your first purchase at http://www.iherb.com/ with dicount code: KIS978

Offline pc701

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 22, 2010, 07:10:39 am »
It may also be good to start with some light raw animal foods such as eggs,bone marrow, and fish. then you can move onto land animals. land animals might be more difficult to digest than fish.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #44 on: February 22, 2010, 08:16:45 am »
We have tried fruits and veggies/juices, and all found it does not work.

Of course too much raw meat can be detrimental; it's called rabbit starvation, and the answer is to add fat, not evil carbs.

William, you must remember I started this thread in the OMNIVOROUS raw paleo diet board.
So FRUITS and VEGETABLES are considered PALEO DIET in this board.
FRUITS and VEGETABLES are our FRIENDS.

FYI.

Moderator's Note:
*** This is the OMNIVOROUS RAW PALEO DIET BOARD, anti-fruit / anti-veg / anti-carbs... take it to the ZERO CARB board ***
« Last Edit: February 22, 2010, 08:22:59 am by goodsamaritan »
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline PaleoPhil

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Mad scientist (not into blind Paleo re-enactment)
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: February 22, 2010, 08:34:29 am »
How can one not say that durianrider seems to do well if the man is winning races/marathons. In my opinion beginners should start eating mostly fruits and veggies/juices, ....
pc701 are you aware that that person has in his videos and blog posts taunted and insulted all raw Paleo and Primal dieters and basically called us idiots in a variety of ways while laughing at us? Why would you refer to him in this forum?

Have you read any of the posts at the 811 and raw vegan forums and noticed how the people there tend to be complaining much more about negative symptoms than us here, and getting criticized for daring to speak the truth or told that it's just "detox"? The 811ers post more sickly reports and photos than any other dieters I've seen on forums short of breatharians. Why anyone other than suicidal people would want to follow their example is beyond me. If one has an ethical problem with eating meats then there are other vegetarian/vegan approaches that seem to be less damaging than 811.

William, GS has good points. I've found it best to speak for myself rather than try to speak for everyone.
>"When some one eats an Epi paleo Rx template and follows the rules of circadian biology they get plenty of starches when they are available three out of the four seasons." -Jack Kruse, MD
>"I recommend 20 percent of calories from carbs, depending on the size of the person" -Ron Rosedale, MD (in other words, NOT zero carbs) http://preview.tinyurl.com/6ogtan
>Finding a diet you can tolerate is not the same as fixing what's wrong. -Tim Steele
Beware of problems from chronic Very Low Carb

Offline pc701

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 22, 2010, 08:44:26 am »
Yes i am aware of what DRider says about us.He has his own opinions. I just think some people may do well with lots of meat and fat in their diet, and others may not. I offered my advice regarding RPD for begginers because i thought it made sense,it's just my opinion on what may help people, do whatever approach works for you.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #47 on: February 22, 2010, 08:45:39 am »
Yes i am aware of what DRider says about us.He has his own opinions. I just think some people may do well with lots of meat and fat in their diet, and others may not. I offered my advice regarding RPD for begginers because i thought it made sense,it's just my opinion on what may help people, do whatever approach works for you.

I heartily agree with you.  ;)

In my opinion beginners should start eating mostly fruits and veggies/juices, ....

I experienced the same experience as pc701.  I started with raw vegan, raw fruitarian first.  Simply because my diseased state at that time did not allow me to digest large quantities of raw meat or cooked meat or raw fats or cooked fats or much animal food.  See the eczema / psoriasis experts.  Dr. Tsai and Dr. Pagano's books... animal foods < 30%

When I was diseased my liver and gall bladder was loaded with lots and lots of liver stones.  When I had cleansed myself and got rid of the stones and the bile flowed well, I was then able to add more and more animal foods to my diet.

I adjust my fruit / veg / animal intake according to what I feel and see fit to do so.  And I expect it to change as I progress and get older.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline PaleoPhil

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Mad scientist (not into blind Paleo re-enactment)
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 22, 2010, 09:00:24 am »
Yes i am aware of what DRider says about us.He has his own opinions. I just think some people may do well with lots of meat and fat in their diet, and others may not. ...
That's fine, I just wish you would reference more reasonable people like Paul Nison, John Kohler, etc. who haven't waged open war on us.
>"When some one eats an Epi paleo Rx template and follows the rules of circadian biology they get plenty of starches when they are available three out of the four seasons." -Jack Kruse, MD
>"I recommend 20 percent of calories from carbs, depending on the size of the person" -Ron Rosedale, MD (in other words, NOT zero carbs) http://preview.tinyurl.com/6ogtan
>Finding a diet you can tolerate is not the same as fixing what's wrong. -Tim Steele
Beware of problems from chronic Very Low Carb

Offline pc701

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 22, 2010, 10:13:44 am »
By starting your raw food journey on a omnivore diet high in fruits and vegetables instead of a carnivore diet your more likely to find the foods that suit you and in the right amount.If you find that you gradually move towards being carnivore, then hey that good for you, but at least you learned.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk