Author Topic: Autism explained  (Read 136755 times)

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Autism explained
« Reply #200 on: May 15, 2012, 09:54:10 am »
Hey Al - yet another non-existent link. Have you been eating enough fat?  ;)

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: May 15, 2012, 10:00:22 am »
reply repaired.
You'll have to excuse me I am getting some honey/fat/butter mixture and then off to bed.  :o
Cheers
Al

Offline Alive

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: May 16, 2012, 12:25:13 am »
Anecdotal - a kid at my sons school is autistic and his family is vegetarian, eating mostly carbohydrates, a diet high in grain products. For some individuals there seems to be a link between high carbohydrate consumption and autism, possibly due to toxins produced from microbe overgrowth. The specific carbohydrate diet (SCD) goes into this.   

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Cheers
Al

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: June 08, 2012, 08:58:17 pm »
Cheers
Al

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: June 08, 2012, 09:05:58 pm »
*Scandal Exposed in Major Study of Autism and Mercury
*SILVER SPRING, Md., Oct. 25, 2011 — The Coalition for Mercury-Free Drugs (CoMeD) exposes communications between Centers for Disease Control (CDC) personnel and vaccine researchers revealing U.S. officials apparently colluded in covering-up the decline in Denmark's autism rates following the removal of mercury from vaccines.
Documents obtained via the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) show that CDC officials were aware of Danish data indicating a connection between removing Thimerosal (49.55% mercury) and a decline in autism rates. Despite this knowledge, these officials allowed a 2003 article to be published in Pediatrics that excluded this information, misrepresented the decline as an increase, and led to the mistaken conclusion that Thimerosal in vaccines does not cause autism.
In Denmark, Thimerosal, a controversial mercury compound used as a preservative in certain vaccines, was removed from all Danish vaccines in 1992. The well-publicized Danish study published in Pediatrics 2003 claimed that autism rates actually increased after Thimerosal was phased out. This study subsequently became a cornerstone for the notion that mercury does not cause autism. However, one of the FOIA documents obtained from CDC clearly indicates that this study omitted large amounts of data showing autism rates actually dropping after mercury was removed from Danish vaccines.
One coauthor, from Aarhus University, Denmark, was aware of the omission and alerted CDC officials in a 2002 email, stating "Attached I send you the short and long manuscript about Thimerosal and autism in Denmark … I need to tell you that the figures do not include the latest data from 2001 … but *the incidence and prevalence are still decreasing in 2001*" (emphasis added).
We know the article's lead author was aware of the missing autism data because he stated in an email reply, "I am not currently at the university but I will contact you and <names withheld> tomorrow to make up our minds."
Nevertheless, in the final draft version of the publication submitted to Pediatrics, the data from 2001 showing a decline in autism was not mentioned. Ignoring this omission, the CDC continued to endorse the article and, in a December 10, 2002 recommendation letter to the editor of Pediatrics, encouraged expedited review and publication of the article. The misleading Danish article was published by Pediatrics in 2003.
Dr. Poul Thorsen, one of the co-authors and "scientist in residence" at the CDC 2000-2002, subsequently was terminated by Aarhus University and indicted in Atlanta for embezzlement this year in relation to his $11 million grant from the CDC.
CoMeD has demanded that the CDC launch an immediate investigation of the CDC officials involved based on scientific fraud. CoMeD is also calling for the full retraction of the deceptive article which appeared in Pediatrics.
"This type of malfeasance should not be tolerated by those who are entrusted with our children's health and well-being," stated Lisa Sykes, President of CoMeD.

The link is: http://mercury-freedrugs.org/docs/111025_PR10_ScandalExposedInMajorStudyOfAutismMercuryb.pdf
Cheers
Al

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: June 08, 2012, 10:47:52 pm »
document
Cheers
Al

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: June 09, 2012, 11:57:58 pm »
Cheers
Al

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: June 27, 2012, 08:32:24 pm »
Has anyone tried hydrogen peroxide therapy for this issue?

My wife is doing it and it is having an incredible effect on her. Seems to move around the body and work on different issues as time goes along.

She does not have any outstanding issues, but it got rid of her annual allergy problems very quickly.
Cheers
Al

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: June 27, 2012, 09:22:04 pm »
Cheers
Al

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #210 on: July 21, 2012, 09:33:17 pm »
Here is a link to a news piece on using coconut oil for amongst other things autism.

Coconut Oil Touted as Alzheimer's Remedy - CBN.com
Cheers
Al

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: August 06, 2012, 12:34:56 am »
Anecdotal - a kid at my sons school is autistic and his family is vegetarian, eating mostly carbohydrates, a diet high in grain products. For some individuals there seems to be a link between high carbohydrate consumption and autism, possibly due to toxins produced from microbe overgrowth. The specific carbohydrate diet (SCD) goes into this.   

The SCD is a great diet. When I'm fully raw paleo I'm actually on a version that's basis is SCD.

SCD raw carbs, no nuts. With raw meats and lots of raw fat. Its deffinitely great for mental illness. SCD alone is great, but I think combined with raw paleo its the best.
Disclaimer: I was told I was misdiagnosed over 10 years ago, and I haven't taken any medication in over a decade.

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Cheers
Al

Offline Alive

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: September 08, 2012, 05:05:01 am »
Autism is also linked to the use of SSRI anti depressants during pregnancy, in this report they attribute 3% of cases to this cause:

http://www.medpagetoday.com/Pediatrics/Autism/27403

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: November 03, 2012, 01:23:54 pm »
I cannot vouch for any of the contents of these pages, but some swear by this stuff and others swear at it. It seems that it either works for you or it doesn't, but here is the info anyways.

Personally I am not interested, but I have a friend who credits being alive to it.

However he is a SAD consumer of the worst kind.

http://www.mmsfacts.com/can-mms-treat-mercury-poisoning#more-139

http://jimhumble.biz/
Cheers
Al

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: November 14, 2012, 02:27:18 pm »
Go to this website
http://tennantinstitute.com/
Click on 'Conditions' and select 'Autism' from the drop down menu.

This site is Dr Tennant's site. A brief bio is found by selecting 'Home' page then scroll down to the box that says  'Meet Dr Tennant.'  This is not the same as the 'Meet Dr. Tennant' that is in the main menu.

His books are fascinating. They are excellent explanations of the world of electric/electronic medicine as well as standard Allopathic techniques and results.

He is Harvard trained, board certified in Ophthalmology and Ophthalmic plastic surgery, as  well as a Naturopathic Doctor, Homeopathic Doctor and holds patents for medical devices including intraocular lenses. He also did the majority of the study for the FDA to get approval for the VISX laser used in LASIK surgery. This is a very short list of his accomplishments.

His books that I as an amateur would be capable of understanding are ;

"Healing is Voltage" http://books.google.ca/books/about/Healing_Is_Voltage.html?id=1je7bwAACAAJ&redir_esc=y and
"Healing is Voltage, Healing Eye Diseases"

His other books are for eye surgeons.

IMHO If you want to see the future of medicine follow this guy....
Cheers
Al

Offline Michelle

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: January 09, 2013, 01:21:46 am »
How did she learn how to write??

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: January 13, 2013, 11:01:54 am »
How did she learn how to write??
To whom are you referring?
Cheers
Al

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Cheers
Al

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: January 30, 2013, 05:38:33 am »
http://www.thestar.com/news/gta/article/1321261--autism-linked-to-gut-bacteria-study-finds

Raw-SCD. the ultimate diet for mental illness.

Microbialinfluence.com for more info regarding bacteria and autism.
Disclaimer: I was told I was misdiagnosed over 10 years ago, and I haven't taken any medication in over a decade.

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Cheers
Al

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: February 15, 2013, 10:35:06 am »
I've discovered yet another child who was fine prior to vaccination but then turned progressively quiet and inward shortly after. The child is 4 and has been diagnosed as having mild autism. She also has epileptic seizures and overheating issues since then.

So much for the allopathic BS that autism is not related to vaccinations.

Another allopathic Doctor friend's child, displayed some strange actions after her 1 year vaccinations recently. I wouldn't get my children vaccinated. That's for sure. It's 'vaccination roulette' afaiac.
Cheers
Al

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: February 15, 2013, 11:24:05 am »
http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=2003325#i

Why anyone would trust a paediatrician is beyond me. They may be honest but their sources are not.
Cheers
Al

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Cheers
Al

Offline Alive

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: February 15, 2013, 12:16:37 pm »
A ketogenic diet is good for preventing epileptic seizures.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk