Author Topic: Post videos of you eating raw meat with bare hands and teeth  (Read 118627 times)

Offline Hannibal

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Post videos of you eating raw meat with bare hands and teeth
« Reply #25 on: October 06, 2010, 01:00:26 pm »
Ok here are some pics, I had this absolutely delicious pastured steak just a little while ago.
Nice ones :)
Hey Dr. Richard Wrangham. Your theory on how long it takes for humans to devour meat is completely wrong! I can consume 1/2 kilo of raw meat in a mere few minutes 10 - 15 at my leisure. Raw meat digests in my tummy around 1 hour.
That's very true.
Do you blame vultures for the carcass they eat?
Livin' off the raw grass fat of the land

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 06, 2010, 03:30:52 pm »
Beautiful pics, Yuli! Your'e both very pretty and very clever!

Splendid video and comments, GS! It remains me of my period in Sri Lanka... Hope I can can come and visit you one day.

Iguana, i agree with you that most of us unable to take the pictures of ourselves in the jungle. i love your profile's picture eating tuna also and of course, these pictures are sensational.

Thanks! Here is a bigger version of the recent one in my profile. You can see that I got a bit older in the 20 years interval:

Cause and effect are distant in time and space in complex systems, while at the same time there’s a tendency to look for causes near the events sought to be explained. Time delays in feedback in systems result in the condition where the long-run response of a system to an action is often different from its short-run response. — Ronald J. Ziegler

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #27 on: October 06, 2010, 04:19:00 pm »
Looks good Iguana.

We need more pics and more videos.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline Brother

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 06, 2010, 06:49:06 pm »
Do we really have to have this? I mean, we already get a lot of bad press, showing photos of us gnawing at raw meats like a wild animal may well be more natural, but it's likely to create some negative images.

well. If people have a problem with my dietary habits, they can go fuck themselves. I am not trying to win converts. either you see the logic in eating as much raw as possible, or you do not. The rest is but tit for tats.

Honestly I think this is best kept to our selves until the world catches, if it ever does.

I honestly think it is not. See point one.

[edited, sod it, youll get the pictures when they are there. It was too off topic]
« Last Edit: March 25, 2011, 01:10:49 pm by TylerDurden »

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #29 on: October 06, 2010, 10:39:46 pm »
Everyone,

Can I repost your raw meat eating pictures in my eczema cure blog?  It may help a good number of people by inspiring them, keep them company while eating clean raw food, make their eating raw meat a social activity.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

Offline Hannibal

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: October 06, 2010, 10:45:48 pm »
(...) make their eating raw meat a social activity.
IMO the best pictures would be the ones, which depict several people (at least two) who are eating RAF at the same time. 

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #31 on: October 06, 2010, 11:07:40 pm »
IMO the best pictures would be the ones, which depict several people (at least two) who are eating RAF at the same time. 

That would be easy with sashimi.

Question: Is eating sashimi pictures something you would appreciate?  I'm thinking sashimi is so mainstream already.  But if people want that, then let's post pictures of us eating raw sea food.

Offline Hannibal

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 06, 2010, 11:31:34 pm »
I don't think that sashimi pics would suffice.
The best would be muscle-meats and organ-meats from land mammels. :)

Offline Sully

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 07, 2010, 12:54:21 am »
can this topic be a sticky topic?  :)

Offline yuli

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 07, 2010, 02:16:11 am »
Can I repost your raw meat eating pictures in my eczema cure blog?  It may help a good number of people by inspiring them, keep them company while eating clean raw food, make their eating raw meat a social activity.
I can't speak for the others but for mine, sure GS, go ahead and post them on your awesome blog  :D

Yeah Hannibal, I agree, definitely pics with more then one person eating raw meat together would have an even better effect! A group pic would be awesome....

Iguana, why thank you - I am flattered  ;)

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 07, 2010, 02:48:52 am »
Ok GS, you can post my pics on your blog too...
« Last Edit: October 27, 2010, 02:22:34 pm by Iguana »
Cause and effect are distant in time and space in complex systems, while at the same time there’s a tendency to look for causes near the events sought to be explained. Time delays in feedback in systems result in the condition where the long-run response of a system to an action is often different from its short-run response. — Ronald J. Ziegler

Offline Michael

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 07, 2010, 03:41:55 am »
Awesome thread GS, great video and great posts so far!

Francois, is that avatar pic taken 20 years after the others?!  I didn't realise you'd been eating this way for so long.  Impressive!  You're looking good in them all.  The beard and physique are impressive in the older pics and, despite the greyness and other signs of aging, you're still looking incredibly strong and full of vitality in the avatar pics.

Yon, nice looking marrow! :) I wish the bones I rarely manage to source was so full of fresh marrow!

Yuli, without intending to flatter I have to agree with Francois (Iguana) and the others.  You radiate beauty as your posts radiate positive energy and enthusiasm.  If those sensuous pics don't sell the idea to newbies I don't know what will!!  ;)

I look forward to seeing more posts here and will endeavour to get around to taking some photos myself.  Good suggestion for a sticky Sully.  I second that proposal!
1. When offered something that is too good to be true. It is.
2. Greed and fear are poor states of mind in which to make decisions; like shopping at the supermarket when you are hungry.
3. Exponential growth is mathematically unsustainable.

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 07, 2010, 04:30:30 am »

Yes Michael, the photos with the beard were taken in summer 1989. The ones with the white pullover perhaps one or two years latter and the one where I eat the tuna fish 17 years latter (sorry, not exactly 20). I eat 100% raw (instincto) since January 1987.   

Offline Michael

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 07, 2010, 04:43:06 am »
Incredible Francois!  Does that make you the longest RAF eating member on the forum do you think?  You've been eating this way almost twice as long as I have!

It's wonderful, particularly for others newer to this WOE, to see the resulting health that lay in store (although you hadn't been eating this way for too long in the early pics and were already looking good!).  It would be very interesting to see further pictures of the 'young-er' Francois BEFORE his raw instincto days to complete the pictorial 'journey to health' (not sure where you'd post them?!).
2. Greed and fear are poor states of mind in which to make decisions; like shopping at the supermarket when you are hungry.

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 07, 2010, 04:55:24 am »
Incredible Francois!  Does that make you the longest RAF eating member on the forum do you think?  You've been eating this way almost twice as long as I have!

No! GCB (Guy-Claude Burger) has eaten RAF since 1965 or 1966! Oh, you did it for quite a lot of years too!

It's wonderful, particularly for others newer to this WOE, to see the resulting health that lay in store (although you hadn't been eating this way for too long in the early pics and were already looking good!).  It would be very interesting to see further pictures of the 'young-er' Francois BEFORE his raw instincto days to complete the pictorial 'journey to health' (not sure where you'd post them?!).

I must check which old pics I have and take the time to write a bit about my journey to comment them...

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #40 on: October 08, 2010, 11:21:58 pm »
Here is a new video of me eating raw fish.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmGgd7rkJqs

Offline Arthas_

• Deer Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 14, 2010, 09:35:04 am »

Well I'm not eating the meat on the picture, but after it was shot I ate a good amount of it.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2010, 09:45:58 am by Arthas_ »

Offline kurite

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 14, 2010, 11:16:50 am »
I can never get beef with tasty yellow fat like that!
"A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have."

Offline Sully

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 14, 2010, 12:44:59 pm »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHG2hfgQyxU

i eat the salmon with my hands

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #44 on: October 14, 2010, 01:00:58 pm »
Arthras,

What's with the stern pose? 

Sully,

Awesome video, man!  With muscles like that and your caveman eating style on the floor, that should get some cave-women sending you smoke signals...

Offline Sully

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: October 14, 2010, 01:37:06 pm »

Sully,

Awesome video, man!  With muscles like that and your caveman eating style on the floor, that should get some cave-women sending you smoke signals...
Thanks!:D I hope the ladies dig me.... ;) I need to reproduce! And create some paleo babies!

Offline Hannibal

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 14, 2010, 05:10:19 pm »
Quote from: Sully link=topic=3781.msg49708#msg49708 date=1287034626k
I need to reproduce! And create some paleo babies!
After eating oysters you definitely crave to do that. ;)

Offline Michael

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 14, 2010, 08:12:53 pm »
No! GCB (Guy-Claude Burger) has eaten RAF since 1965 or 1966! Oh, you did it for quite a lot of years too!

I didn't realise GCB was a member of the forum?! Is this a new development or have I just missed his posts? I'll have to search the archives as I'd be quite interested in his comments.
Yes, I've been at it longer than, perhaps, most members here but your 'length of service' puts you in a whole new league! :)

I must check which old pics I have and take the time to write a bit about my journey to comment them...

That would be wonderful Francois!  I look forward to that if you manage to find the time.

After eating oysters you definitely crave to do that. ;)

ha ha :)  Yes, watch out ladies!  Looking real caveman style there Sully.  Nice!

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #48 on: October 14, 2010, 08:16:46 pm »
GCB has posted a lot in the Instincto forum, among others.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 14, 2010, 08:23:36 pm »
Hi Michael,

Yes, Guy-Claude Burger is a member : http://www.rawpaleoforum.com/?action=profile;u=1077
His posts : http://www.rawpaleoforum.com/?action=profile;u=1077;sa=showPosts

Sorry, I’ somewhat busy now as I have a work to finish before the end of the month. I’ll search for old photos and scan it latter if I find some good ones.

Francois

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk