Author Topic: Where does he mention homosexuality  (Read 57191 times)

Offline ster546464@yahoo.co.uk

• Deer Hunter
    • View Profile
Where does he mention homosexuality
« on: October 11, 2010, 11:46:15 pm »
Someone said about the weston price book that he mentioned that homosexuality could be caused by a nutritional deficiency

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Re: Where does he mention homosexuality
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2010, 11:53:35 pm »
I don`t recall it in his books, but I don`t have them over here, right now. I know that the WAPF were suggesting that soy consumption  caused homosexuality or some such nonsense.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2010, 03:59:32 am »
Someone said about the weston price book that he mentioned that homosexuality could be caused by a nutritional deficiency

Homosexuality was observed by POTTENGER in his cat degeneration experiments.
The cooked food cats degenerated to a point they could not reproduce the next generation anymore, homosexuality included.
The experiment ended because the cooked cats' blood line died off.

There is a separate Price-Pottenger foundation I think.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2010, 04:12:20 am »
All nonsense. Others like Pottenger have claimed that things like masturbation or homosexuality did not exist among wild animals, and were duly proven wrong.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline KD

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2010, 11:26:44 am »
yeah, I posted this link before on this subject.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/04/04/magazine/04animals-t.html?pagewanted=1&_r=1

I recommend reading the entire article, yet on page one it states there are over 450 species of observed homosexual behavior in wild animals. Not just animals fu#^ing for nothing else better to do, but lifetime companionship in many cases. Just another instance of people trying to blame shit on society/government etc...without actually looking at blatant facts.

The Pottenger experiments 'prove' that cooked food produces degeneration in felines. the very word broken down is de - gene. which means that genetics either break down/shift etc under certain circumstances but that the genes must be there to begin with. The very nature of the experiment 'proves' that these things are genetic as one can alter hormones and similar internal functions through environment/diet, it can't change such fundamental programs any more than it can turn a white person black or male into a female. Only someone that already viewed homosexuality as a negative - when it is a neutral in nature - will assume that the homosexual activities would be a creation of poor health in the experiments. It may be true that many diseases of civilization are that of diet when incorrectly labeled 'genetic', however there are next to no cases of homosexuality ever occurring later in life in the same way as ANY modern ailment that factors in genes. The only people who would argue otherwise, are in total denial themselves about their homosexuality or in others needing to blame -again- society for "turning people gay".

Offline donrad

• Bear Hunter
  • Raw Omnivore
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2010, 12:59:20 pm »
The "Pottingers Cats" book described how the processed food diet caused a decrease in secondary sex charisteristics in the cats. The males hung out with the males and had no interest in the femails. Normal sexual appearance traits disappeared. The femails could no longer bear children. The book even makes comparisons to humans and shows pictures of young adults from behind. Doctors could not tell the difference between the boys and girls. The girls are losing their hip structure necessary for childbirth.

Price went into detail about how easy it was for indigenous women to give birth in the US Pacific Northwest. In the same populations on western diets the women now need hospitalization and the death rate has increased.
Naturally, Don

• Deer Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2010, 12:03:26 am »
From personal experience

I definitely feel there is a correlation between

veganism
homosexuality
drinking coffee
left wing politics
pro mass immigration
political correctness

I feel like these people have no sense of identity or connection to the land so they don't care about destroying other people's national identity.

Offline KD

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2010, 12:07:49 am »
Elton John doesn't have a sense of identity?

Offline Brother

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2010, 03:01:18 am »
Drinking coffee?

Offline wodgina

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Opportunistic Carnivore
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2010, 04:23:41 am »
Elton John doesn't have a sense of identity?

LOL

I think ster46565 has been reading SWPL blogs
“Integrity has no need of rules.”

Albert Camus

Offline Raw Kyle

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2010, 09:50:11 am »
Anecdotally I see a connection between vegetarianism and homosexuality and left wing politics. In particular I was personally most left wing when I was vegan, and had the least amount of secondary male sex characteristics (less muscle).

To answer the original question I don't remember Weston Price talking about homosexuality at all, and I read every word of the book. He did mention a higher moral character I think in those Hebrides islands of the people who ate the traditional foods, stuff like going to church and not spending much time in pubs. To a person of the 1930's homosexuality would be considered of low moral character, so he could have been alluding to it.

Whether homosexuality is caused or influenced by nutrition I think is irrelevant because it's not a "problem" the way disease is a "problem." Maybe if >50% of a nations population was homosexual you could start to get into a problem for reproduction, but it seems to me that the homosexual population is fairly stable and has existed since historically recorded time.

Offline Brother

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2010, 09:46:42 pm »
Anecdotally I see a connection between vegetarianism and homosexuality and left wing politics.

I have made the same observation.

Whether homosexuality is caused or influenced by nutrition I think is irrelevant because it's not a "problem" the way disease is a "problem." Maybe if >50% of a nations population was homosexual you could start to get into a problem for reproduction, but it seems to me that the homosexual population is fairly stable and has existed since historically recorded time.

Here you get to the meat and potatoes of our cultural view on homosexuality. Fertility cult. If you dont breed, you are useless. Do anyone know how common homosexual behaviour is among animals in nature? Take into account that "humping" between animals (regardless of species) is not a sexual act, but one of domination.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPVxCznfooI
*Fuck you! Im top Bunny here!

This is often misunderstood by well meaning apologists. Any actual homosexual behaviour documented? IMO homosexuality is not a problem, but I personally believe that it is a fetish.

Offline KD

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 12, 2010, 02:01:41 am »
hmm, not criticizing anyone specifically here except Mr. Identity perhaps. but I'm usually bothered when the same people that criticize the control and portrayals of mass media, have assumptions about people that are based on some type of mass media and fairly limited experience.

I havn't heard it much recently, but years ago it was a pretty common statement by single women to insist that all the attractive, successful, square jawed, Men's Health -looking bachelors were gay, and that all the soft slovenly remainders chowing down fried vegetable oils and unfermented dough were strait as a line. Going by Weston Price's research on physical observations alone, I suspect problems with this theory, and this also seems pretty a ridiculous probability of being reminiscent of Pottenger's cats.

If people are going on the visualizations of TV depicting people sitting around drinking Frappuccino while their housekeepers steal 2$ hour jobs from average Americans, there obviously is a disconnect from reality here. There are plenty of such gay alphas listed above work on Wall Street and are at least fiscally conservative politically. They arn't all rolling their eyes at you for your selection at the video store and cosmetics counter. The same alienation of gays by conservatives seems conclusive information enough as to why people have left wing leanings, even though as though I hear that even gays as they become more successful and suburbanized like other minority groups tend to become more conservative. I mean, why would you want to associate with anything that says your very being is wrong, or that you need to do X  Y and Z to fix yourself? Sounds kind of the opposite of the whole liberty thing. In addition many of the most masculine role models/historical figures (Alexander the Great) have turned out to be homosexual, and many people in power families have homosexual progeny i.e. Anderson Cooper.

As for veganism and left wing, if you are talking again of San Fransisco residents who enjoy lattes, horned rimmed glasses, and SLT's I would agree, but a huge percentage of raw vegans support Ron Paul as well as others of limited interference government as well as Natural Hygiene being under the exact belief except of ANYTHING non raw-vegetarianism producing homosexual tendencies, to the point that fasting and monofruits diets are seen as 'cures'.

True but the problem is that if someone sees people and their opinions as less than equal because of a opinion based on false facts. I mean, they don't need to truly be threatened or concerned with their overtaking of the population, even tho you hear this all the time as well regarding education and media too.

Here you get to the meat and potatoes of our cultural view on homosexuality. Fertility cult. If you dont breed, you are useless. Do anyone know how common homosexual behavior is among animals in nature? Take into account that "humping" between animals (regardless of species) is not a sexual act, but one of domination.

The existence of homosexual animals (animals that actually co-habitate as well as 'copulate'), and the well documented presence of homosexuals far prior to at least the dangerous modern foods associate by some to cause homosexuality - are significant enough (like monogamy :) ) to know for certain its not completely correlated to nutrition and certainly not modern nutrition. If you have WAPF or other traditional diet proponents blasting homosexuality, but not even acknowledging the different in raw and cooked to our original nutrition, you can only assume peoples are blind to the fact that there was homosexuality (and probably way larger percentages than are reported) prior to 1890. It can be argued that homosexuality in nature is a negative (or positive) as in self-regulating a species or natural poor nutrition due to unavailable food sources, but this doesn't seem to turn up completely with the data. I believe its possible, but then again this is really a separate thing than soy or any other modern food or information being such a heavy factor, even though I'd guess personally that a mother and father's intake could indeed bring about various results in a child's makeup.

Granted, if homosexuality was just another hormone disorder or even extreme issues such as autism, it is possible that it could be corrected through nutrition, but all of these such disorders or Parkinsons etc...are known to exacerbate with age and are more reasonably linked in health communities as being due to other sources then genes. Again if there are next to no cases of people succumbing to homosexuality later in life in grouping with their diabetes, Crohn's, or Parkinsons, then we can only assume that poor diet can only disrupt the distribution of hormones and the exacerbation of behaviors and pathologies, not have an overall effect on orientation. Sure people can become really femmy from soy, but this does not mean a homosexual person is more toxic than another person which is ultimately what all this implies.

As for some of the other theories that homosexuals are just bisexuals or opportunists pre-practicing before women or something, this is so far out of touch I don't know where to begin, as ive never met a single gay dude at least that ever tried to switch teams, or mentioned wanting to nail broads or even actually impregnating a woman (as opposed to adoption) to arrive at a child. Women seem to be a bit more of an ambiguity for me personally so i've left them out for the most part, but I believe quite a few in the same way will not often wish to actually be impregnated 'naturally' by a man when they desire a child. Even if there are some holes here that could be disputed, the ties to diet in terms of having a concrete result on an already birthed human's orientation seem about as likely to me as me eventually wanting to mate with an animal due to my present diet inclinations.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2010, 02:08:34 am by KD »

Offline Hans89

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 12, 2010, 02:46:53 am »
Homosexuality was observed by POTTENGER in his cat degeneration experiments.
The cooked food cats degenerated to a point they could not reproduce the next generation anymore, homosexuality included.
The experiment ended because the cooked cats' blood line died off.

There is a separate Price-Pottenger foundation I think.

GS, didn't you mention something before about your son becoming gay and excluding soy solved this?

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #14 on: November 12, 2010, 02:51:47 am »
GS, didn't you mention something before about your son becoming gay and excluding soy solved this?
Err, last I checked, his son is rather young to be having any sexual notions yet, let alone gay ones!
" Ron Paul.

Offline miles

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2010, 04:50:37 am »
The existence of homosexual animals (animals that actually co-habitate as well as 'copulate')

The existence of homosexual animals in captivity*

In addition many of the most masculine role models/historical figures (Alexander the Great) have turned out to be homosexual

Aside from that you can not know that he was homosexual, what reason do you have to think that he was especially masculine anyway..?

KD how come you always have so much to say about homosexuals?  -\
5-10% off your first purchase at http://www.iherb.com/ with dicount code: KIS978

Offline yuli

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 12, 2010, 05:05:20 am »
The best its to be bisexual, then you don't have to worry about anything, lol, just kidding

But seriously, people have many fetishes, there is nothing wrong with it, given all the other things we think of lol

If you think about it sex is not just used for procreation, it is used for personal pleasure and gratification, even in some animals.
So if you look at it that way, then there's nothing odd about it.

I do however hate when they make parades out of it! wtf, do we really need to celebrate our fetishes, lol

I have met some VERY masculine men that had homo tendencies,
and I know very feminine men where the thought of homosexuality grosses them out!
One example is my boyfriend, he is very feminine - but even the thought of another penis and he'll throw up! ha ha

I also think hormones in foods and other modern things have fucked us up, not even just in terms of homosexuality.
I also see 12 year old girls with huge boobs and girls getting their period younger and younger, that seems more odd to me then homos honestly

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #17 on: November 12, 2010, 05:14:43 am »
Alexander The Great was a rather ruthless man who is rumoured to have killed his own father and conquered the Known World at the time, hardly a sign of femininity!

As for the issue of homosexuality in captivity, there might be an increase in homosexuality if in confined spaces( ie homosexuality helping to reduce population-size in view of reduced territory). However, there is evidence of homosexuality among wild animals in the wild, so it's hardly solely  a phenomenon of captivity.

Homosexuality seems only present in mammals and birds. Below lizards and the like, it seems to be unknown, last I checked. Also, I find the notion of homosexuality as a different sexual orientation problematic, as sex is merely procreation/reproduction which homosexuals (or heterosexual DINKs for that matter) do not do, technically. I see homosexuality as providing a different set of purposes, such as bonding, dominance  or other social function.

" Ron Paul.

Offline miles

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 12, 2010, 05:17:56 am »
Alexander The Great was a rather ruthless man who is rumoured to have killed his own father and conquered the Known World at the time, hardly a sign of femininity!

He was scared of his mum, and his mum killed his Dad. He was a king, of course they would talk grandly of him. He had a close relationship with a man he'd known since childhood, and whom he had fought many battles alongside, that doesn't mean he was homosexual. He just believed in 'bro's before ho's'.

Alexander The Great was a rather ruthless man who is rumoured to have killed his own father
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=homo-rage
« Last Edit: November 12, 2010, 05:24:17 am by miles »
5-10% off your first purchase at http://www.iherb.com/ with dicount code: KIS978

Offline yuli

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 12, 2010, 05:31:34 am »
I see homosexuality as providing a different set of purposes, such as bonding, dominance  or other social function.

Definitely, how about just for sexual pleasure too. I view it like a fetish or even a form of masturbation.
Some women have a fetish for very masculine guys or feminine buys, and some men have a fetish for penis or a manly body, if it gets their rocks off so what, just don't make parade of it ha ha

Watch this, his mommy don't care, "my son, my son John, he's gay mon now!" LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOESpIz8Mjg

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #20 on: November 12, 2010, 05:42:26 am »
He was scared of his mum, and his mum killed his Dad. He was a king, of course they would talk grandly of him. He had a close relationship with a man he'd known since childhood, and whom he had fought many battles alongside, that doesn't mean he was homosexual. He just believed in 'bro's before ho's'.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=homo-rage
Given the prevalence of homosexuality in Greece etc., it is virtually impossible that he was not homosexual with his lifelong friend. He may well have been bisexual overall, but that's it.

Plus, historical opinion is divided as to whether it was his mother or Alexander who killed his father:-

http://www.in2greece.com/english/historymyth/history/ancient/alexander.htm

Plus, he was pretty ruthless with his opponents re executions etc.
" Ron Paul.

Offline KD

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 12, 2010, 06:05:52 am »
The existence of homosexual animals in captivity*

nah, I was referring to like researchers who have gone out into the Arctic and Amazon and observed things but in an interesting related tid-bi would be that domesticated animals fed shit diets also often to not 'turn gay' either, yet specific species routinely produce both gay and non gay offspring over many different generations.

Aside from that you can not know that he was homosexual, what reason do you have to think that he was especially masculine anyway..?

I really don't care too much about how masculine he was but assume based on the way society worked even more so in those days that he had 'better' genes than his peers and just assuming he ate the diet typically preferred by kings over servants in the ancient world (compared to the later pre modern ages where peasants sometimes did eat better). The issue was more that we was prominent as with some other members of our present society that are charged with various conspiracy. It just doesn't add up. I think masculinity or femininity has nothing to do with homosexuality, that one of the main points I was trying to make. While Diet might have an affect on one's mood or preferences, this isn't the same as deep routed programs.

KD how come you always have so much to say about homosexuals?  -\

heh, when do I NOT have so much to say?

personally I think these kind of ideas just make everyone look really lousy and I'd rather dispel it myself than be associated with it indirectly. As i said these same theories are very much promoted in the Natural Hygiene movement that recomends an entirely different diet as a 'solution'. Personally I know and have worked with a number of gay folks to actually know so much of this is incorrect, not that I feel obligated to defend them in any way over the internet. As for me, I do some promoting/publishing work and I just printed a flyer that featured 9 barely dressed lads whos physique would put anyone here to shame. Lets just say its not a paleo party. To me this issue crosses over just sexuality issues into ramifications of diet/environment/and media and their affects on humans, the accuracy of which I am very interested in. But if I was gay, you are totally my style honey.

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 12, 2010, 06:06:26 am »
If you think about it sex is not just used for procreation, it is used for personal pleasure and gratification, even in some animals.

(...)
Humans, bonobos, dolphins and perhaps whales are particular in that they have perennial sexual and genital relations, I mean even the already pregnant women and children not yet able to reproduce also have sexual drives or even genital relations. Why is that? Sexologists and psychoanalysts answer is “for the pleasure”. That’s like telling the purpose of eating is just and only for the pleasure.

It would be more logical to admit that the pleasure we have when doing something means we’re doing something useful for our survival, because animals spending their energy to do useless  things are placed in a state of inferiority and would have been eliminated by natural selection. So, we must infer that there’s likely another purpose than reproduction to our sexual drives, a purpose useful to the specie survival.  

We feel that a loving relationship bring us happiness and energy. We can feel this energy transfer flow when we touch and caress someone we love. There’s in fact a transfer of particles (mostly electrons) with any physical contact. Energy / information can flow this way between partners being “in tune”. Many people experience extra-sensory perceptions (ESP) and/or have premonitory dreams and such things when in love. So it could well be that the second purpose of sexual relations (other than reproduction) is the structuring of our extra-sensory perception capabilities. The lost of it diminishes our chances of survival in the wild and leads to the denial of the existence of something non directly observable as “material”.

At the beginning of a real love relationship, the exchange of energy is very intense, passionate, but it diminishes with time – most probably because all the information has been exchanged and the same is re-circulating over and over again. Usually, after a while in this unsatisfactory situation, one of the two partners falls in love with a third party. This person coming form outside can bring new information and “recharge the batteries” of the initial couple. She or he is not at all an enemy of the couple, she or he is instead the savior of the couple.
(...)
Cause and effect are distant in time and space in complex systems, while at the same time there’s a tendency to look for causes near the events sought to be explained. Time delays in feedback in systems result in the condition where the long-run response of a system to an action is often different from its short-run response. — Ronald J. Ziegler

• Deer Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 12, 2010, 08:39:21 pm »
I have heard san francisco has the highest per cent of homosexuals in the USA

I'm also willing to bet that the majority of their diets revolves around what the local coffee shop offers.
Also, they are probably interested in raw veganism, or veganism, metrosexual fashion, non-manliness, and being friendly and generous.

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 12, 2010, 11:44:12 pm »
I had great grandfather who's last name was Alexander, he was a woodsmen and a naturalist, so I was debating on wither or not to name my Son Alexander in honor of him as well as in honor of Alexander the great, but I did feel that there might be some negative stigma behind naming my son after a gay man, so I made Alexander his middle name. The Macedonians were a wild bunch of horsemen that probably liked bareback riding, but I don't care, I still think they were awesome. I have a don't ask don't care policy in regards to moralizing over homosexuality.

Though It does suck to be labled as a gay wad just because you are well read , well spoken, didn't have any girl friends, play soccer , pratice yoga, ware tight pants. I love some aspects of gay culture and live in Lexington which is right up there with sanfran as a homosexual Mecca, There is no rivalry between me and gay people, I don't worry about them taking my woman or trying to play alfa male so I always got along with them and find them non threatening for the most part. (When in Rome, put up with the debauchery)

My granny was a hillbilly and when she moved into the city she fell in love with all the people at the gay bars and all the men call her Granny and treat her with more respect than any of her straight men ever did.(sometimes she calls me to pick her up because she is too drunk to drive home, and all the bar flys there are fabulous and the drag queens treat my Granny like family, its kind of sad that she feels more at home there than anywhere else, but if it makes her happy then who am I to judge.    
« Last Edit: November 13, 2010, 01:03:48 am by sabertooth »
A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk