Author Topic: Help! I'm being eaten alive by fungi, do I need high meat?  (Read 12534 times)

Offline riy freeman

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
Help! I'm being eaten alive by fungi, do I need high meat?
« on: December 10, 2010, 08:47:19 pm »
So some weeks now, my diet has been maybe a fruit or two in the morning, then a mix of egg yolks and between 1-2 lbs of grassfed ground beef later, with a good amount of ghee. I eat pieces of liver occasionally. I recently tried to skip ghee and go with backfat or bone marrow (I mostly get the dry gross kind and not the tasty creamy kind) but they dont taste good... While my energy level is ok and my facial acne has cleared up (a sign from my body that I'm in the right direction), I have gotten severe dry skin on my hands and lips to the point where I'm getting cracks and bleeding and I also have gotten jock itch infection that has spread to i would say 40% of my body. I'm treating it with prescription cream and tea tree oil and its keeping some of it in check.

Do I need to start eating aged meat or high meat to restore my gut flora? I need help, this fungal (yeast ) infection is eating my body alive!! :'( :o

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Re: Help! I'm being eaten alive by fungi, do I need high meat?
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2010, 08:48:24 pm »
Might be worth it. Also look for a fat-substitute for the ghee, such as raw marrow, raw tongue etc.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline wodgina

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Opportunistic Carnivore
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2010, 08:57:33 pm »
When you cut down on carbs the yeast will move to the outside of the body. It's pretty horrible. I just guess your starving it and it moves looking for food?

I have this everytime cheat and go back to zero carb. I also feel negative and once I get back on track I just feel fantastic. Also raw meat is so unappetising while the yeast dies off. It tastes terrible.

Cut out all carbs and your skin will be better than ever. Try it.
“Integrity has no need of rules.”

Albert Camus

Offline jennie

• Egg Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2010, 09:09:01 pm »
I always feel terrible when eating coconut oil. Since goodsamaritan promotes a coconut oil detox and this is said to be very helpful for yeast infections I decided to try it. I fasted on coconut oil (2tbs every 2 hours until i reached 14 spoons for 2 days) and sorry for giving information, expelled a lot of white threadlike stuff for three days (better out than in). I think most of the problems with yeast start with digestion.

According to goodsamaritan a coconut detox for 2-3 days, repeated every 1-2 weeks has cured jock itch. You could check his blog. I dont think wodgina had any luck with this cleanse, maybe it's not for everyone.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2010, 09:38:02 pm »
If you aren't allergic to virgin coconut oil, try the vco detox.

This is the true ZERO CARB and ZERO PROTEIN diet.

http://www.curemanual.com/detox-protocols-and-treatments/stomach-healing-intestinal-cleansing-yeast-elimination/virgin-coconut-oil-detox/
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline Haai

• Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2010, 10:10:22 pm »
Could try a water fast - zero carb, zero protein and zero fat!
Also stop using prescription creams n drugs.
"In the modern, prevailing view of the cosmos, we sit here as tiny, unimportant specks of protoplasm, flukes of nature, and stare out into an almost limitless void. Vast, nameless tracts of emptiness dominate the scene. Talk about feeling small.
But we do not look out at the universe; it is, instead, within us, as a rich 3-D visual experience whose location is the mind" - R. Lanza, Beyond Biocentrism.

Offline jennie

• Egg Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2010, 10:29:48 pm »
I did 2 water fasts á 14 days. I did it to cure fungal infection, didn't work.

Offline KD

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2010, 01:53:39 am »
the only thing I am quite sure of, is there is no protocol (zero carb, VCO, crazy high fruit carb) that will eliminate a systemic problem overnight. Its easy (and perhaps dangerous sometimes) to say tough it out through all the inevitable symptoms and regular detox, but likely any meds and stuff will just suppress the problem or make it worse. I think high-meat was beneficial for my gut stuff, but I wouldn't say my situation has even normalized 100% by far doing VLC.

Offline Nation

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2010, 03:42:44 am »
I've been ZC or VLC for over 6 months now, i still have some candida symptoms. I don't expect to be at maximum health for a few years, nor should you, Systemic candida is serious stuff and takes a long time to heal. I've been reading the Candida forum on curezone for like 10 years, 100 000+ posts, and i've never heard of anyone being cured with a quick fix. In fact, the very rare cure testimonials on candida forums, it's usually from people who went raw while the rest of the people who take antifungals, supplements, etc never get better. That's pretty much how i'd sum up candida forums. I really need to experiment with high-meat to see if it'd speed up my recovery.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2010, 06:28:42 am »
Beam Ray,
Baking Soda.

You need to inspect your homes for fungus molds.
Walls may be crawling with fungus molds.
See Dr Hulda Clark Cure for All Diseases on how to be thorough about pollution avoidance.

Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline King Salmon

• Elder
  • Eating the best realistic diet
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2010, 06:59:17 am »
I've been ZC or VLC for over 6 months now, i still have some candida symptoms. I don't expect to be at maximum health for a few years, nor should you, Systemic candida is serious stuff and takes a long time to heal. I've been reading the Candida forum on curezone for like 10 years, 100 000+ posts, and i've never heard of anyone being cured with a quick fix. In fact, the very rare cure testimonials on candida forums, it's usually from people who went raw while the rest of the people who take antifungals, supplements, etc never get better. That's pretty much how i'd sum up candida forums. I really need to experiment with high-meat to see if it'd speed up my recovery.

Nation,did you check out Bee Wilder's site as well?
"Eat the best of what's available and call it a day"

Offline wodgina

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Opportunistic Carnivore
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 11, 2010, 07:38:08 am »
Would be nice to cure in days, I still have issues. I've been eating raw meat for 4 years.
“Integrity has no need of rules.”

Albert Camus

Offline KD

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 11, 2010, 07:45:21 am »
Bee Wilder says humans cannot digest raw meat, and points to Aajonus 'cooking' fish in a ceviche to prove her point. I'm willing to be open minded in general that raw is not possibly the best mode of healing - I guess, but this point is so ignorant and her mode of argument so idiotic that I have a hard time taking her seriously in other areas. Plus I agree with Nation, its just endless struggle on those boards and even the newsletters and such are incredibly doom and gloomy.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #13 on: December 11, 2010, 08:01:17 am »
Bee Wilder says humans cannot digest raw meat, and points to Aajonus 'cooking' fish in a ceviche to prove her point. I'm willing to be open minded in general that raw is not possibly the best mode of healing - I guess, but this point is so ignorant and her mode of argument so idiotic that I have a hard time taking her seriously in other areas. Plus I agree with Nation, its just endless struggle on those boards and even the newsletters and such are incredibly doom and gloomy.
Yes, this reminds me of Wrangham who claims that it takes 5 to 6 hours a day to chew enough raw meat  to get enough calories.

A member of the rawpaleodiet yahoo group said that she knew Bee Wilder personally and said that Bee was a real psycho who shouldn't be trusted. She didn't elaborate re details, though.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline KD

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 11, 2010, 08:25:21 am »
here is your cure

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjyuCjUhdBU

happy thoughts

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2010, 09:21:52 am »
At one point I had yeast growing out of both ends and was being eatten alive. It seemed that the cleanses I did just made me weaker and less able to fight it. I have finally realized that yeast is not something you can magically flush out. You have to nourish your body and rejuvenate at a cellular level so that your body's natural defences can rebuild and then nature will take care of the overgrowth of harmfull microbs. I do believe high meat can be a catalyst that can help rid the body of yeast and help the metabolism working optimally.

Once a being is so damaged that its overrun with yeast, there is a possibility that some of the immune suppression's is permanent and one is not capable of complete recovery because the cells have been saturated with fungal poisons for years and need to be repaired or replaced by newer healthy cells.
A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

Offline bharminder

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2010, 10:53:05 am »
Consider eating more garlic, parsley, ginger, onions,radishes, and even turmeric if you can find it. Also, maybe Apple cider Vinegar diluted in water (2 tbsp per 8 oz)

Offline Caveman

• Bear Hunter
  • Man of the cave
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 12, 2010, 12:17:08 am »
At one point I had yeast growing out of both ends and was being eatten alive. It seemed that the cleanses I did just made me weaker and less able to fight it. I have finally realized that yeast is not something you can magically flush out. You have to nourish your body and rejuvenate at a cellular level so that your body's natural defences can rebuild and then nature will take care of the overgrowth of harmfull microbs. I do believe high meat can be a catalyst that can help rid the body of yeast and help the metabolism working optimally.

Once a being is so damaged that its overrun with yeast, there is a possibility that some of the immune suppression's is permanent and one is not capable of complete recovery because the cells have been saturated with fungal poisons for years and need to be repaired or replaced by newer healthy cells.

I believe so as well. I felt the worst when I went to extremes to cleanse my body. It was like constant "die-off" for months. I don't think you need extreme die-off reactions to heal yourself. Wouldn't the bacteria in the raw meat be the most valuable part when looking at some form of dysbiosis like this in the body?

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 12, 2010, 12:39:47 am »
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dysbiosis
This is informative. Although not recognized as a medical condition by the establishment, anyone with yeast overgrowth symptoms can vouch that it does exist.

Yes, its a condition that many have and is completely ignored by the establishment, perhaps because if it were studied in depth the results would point to indiscriminate use of antibiotic drugs as a primary cause. Not only that but mild forms of yeast overgrowths are what cause the bread and butter conditions that the medical establishment thrives off of. If these conditions were totally corrected then perhaps people wouldn't have to run to a Doctor for every sniffle. I have not been to the doctor in the past year and I will not take an antibiotic unless I am dieing. I blame antibiotics for allot of my past fungal issues. Whenever I would go to the doctor with chronic infections they would just write out for an antibiotic and send me on my way.

Offline King Salmon

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 12, 2010, 04:14:13 am »
I have not been to the doctor in the past year and I will not take an antibiotic unless I am dieing. I blame antibiotics for allot of my past fungal issues. Whenever I would go to the doctor with chronic infections they would just write out for an antibiotic and send me on my way.

Yeah,when I took tetracycline as a kid it gave me yellow teeth.What a deal >: I later bleached them to make them reasonably white again.I wish there was a way to measure any improvements,if any,we make in lowering the quantity of fungus/candida.
When I fasted I had the most die off...BUT unfortunately at the time I was a believer in juicing.When I ended the fast I started juicing(fruits not steroids..lol)thinking that was the best way to eat.Of course all I wound up doing was re-feeding the fungus/candida >D Man,if I knew then what I know now. :'(

Offline subfarm

• Trapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 14, 2010, 05:56:40 am »
Why have I never heard of this problem? I mean, I've heard of thrush, and ladies' yeast infections, but I've never experienced either- I thought it was mostly whining and moaning or that it came from eating lots of sugar. Can someone provide a good link? My curiosity has been aroused.

Offline King Salmon

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 14, 2010, 06:23:50 am »
I believe so as well. I felt the worst when I went to extremes to cleanse my body. It was like constant "die-off" for months. I don't think you need extreme die-off reactions to heal yourself. Wouldn't the bacteria in the raw meat be the most valuable part when looking at some form of dysbiosis like this in the body?

Actually,I believe it's the fat that is important in this case.Right now I'm on coconut oil and pork back fat.It's working out really well.I've got a nice die-off rash going but I still feel energetic from the quality fats.When I did the water fasts I had die-off but no energy.
Raw meat will be good.....but later for rebuilding.

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 14, 2010, 07:00:07 am »
I think doing straight into a ketogenoc diet can eradicate yeast by starving it out while at the same time fueling oneself with cleansing Fat.   

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #23 on: December 14, 2010, 07:03:18 am »
I've heard of thrush, and ladies' yeast infections, but I've never experienced either- I thought it was mostly whining and moaning or that it came from eating lots of sugar.

Thrush is something bottle pharmaceutical formula fed babies have, cancer patients and AIDS diagnosees. 

Yeast I've only had after taking antibiotics regularly and then three or four antibiotics at once.  Doctors prescribing that stuff and the outcomes is creepy.  Thankfully when I got the yeast, one simple quick treatment got rid of it.  That was about thirty years ago.  Then around the time I started the primal diet, aajonus said I had penicillin mold infection.  I think he was right.  Then it wasn't going away, so .. I'm working on that with his advice, sometimes.

Thankfully I haven't had someone close to me with AIDS, and I never had a baby with thrush. 

I was diagnosed with lupus.  There is a doctor or two that say anyone who has lupus has candida infection, and when the candida is gone the lupus is cured.  I was tested for candida though during the time I was sick, and the tests came out negative only for the candida or any other fungus.  Maybe they just neglected to look for penicillin in my body.  I mean, why would they look for that?  That's something they use as a medicine, assuming there aren't different strains of that mold.

I think the feeling of it is brain fog, a thyroid/lupus symptom.  Highmeat does clear up that feeling right away for me, when I eat some.
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

Offline riy freeman

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 14, 2010, 07:07:28 am »
Thanks for all the suggestions everyone. It turns out that this may not have been a fungus but a bad reaction to something. I had to go to the ER to find this out... Ended up spending large amount of money on antifungals which i promptly abused by latehring my entire body with it for a couple of days... My first suspect is ghee since I have been eating large quantities of it. It has put my body in pretty back shape. I'm guessing since they use pasteurized butter to make the ghee and also my body can't handle the trace amounts of casein and galactose perhaps... I'm starting a journal so I will post my progresso there.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk