Author Topic: When my child is born, should I let them give him vaccines?  (Read 8800 times)

Offline Ferocious

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
Hi,

My first child will be born in about a month and I want the absolute best for him. The whole idea of vaccines seems a bit fishy to me. I am wary because I feel it could potentially harm him, from some things I read. Is it necessary that he gets vaccinated? I am not totally aware of what they will want to give him. Are there any real risks if he doesn't get them? If there are any he should get, which? And which to avoid?

I don't like the idea of them giving him vaccines at all, so I'm hoping you guys can give me some clarity on this. Thanks in advance for the help!

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
Re: When my child is born, should I let them give him vaccines?
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2011, 06:22:54 pm »
Off course not !
Here are some arguments - I didn't read it yet, but I read a lot about it in French since 1964 and I saw by my own eyes in a specific home for lunatics several people who lost their sanity after a vaccination.
http://www.relfe.com/vaccine.html  
Cause and effect are distant in time and space in complex systems, while at the same time there’s a tendency to look for causes near the events sought to be explained. Time delays in feedback in systems result in the condition where the long-run response of a system to an action is often different from its short-run response. — Ronald J. Ziegler

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2011, 07:02:51 pm »
Hi,

My first child will be born in about a month and I want the absolute best for him. The whole idea of vaccines seems a bit fishy to me. I am wary because I feel it could potentially harm him, from some things I read. Is it necessary that he gets vaccinated? I am not totally aware of what they will want to give him. Are there any real risks if he doesn't get them? If there are any he should get, which? And which to avoid?

I don't like the idea of them giving him vaccines at all, so I'm hoping you guys can give me some clarity on this. Thanks in advance for the help!

NO WAY!
NO WAY!
NO WAY!
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

CitrusHigh

« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2011, 07:59:13 pm »
ixnay on the vaccines, they are extremely hard on the system, and cause and immune response for up to a couple years from dosing. No bueno!

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2011, 10:29:10 pm »
No!

and don't have tonsils removed
Cheers
Al

Offline ys

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2011, 11:09:38 pm »
Many doctors are refusing to see unvaccinated children for regular checkups.  In this case you have to find doctors who are ok with it.  They are out there, you have to look for them.  I told our doctor we would think about vaccination when it's time for daycare.  Surely I don't plan to do any, it's just easier to get him off our backs.  Another thing never argue with a doctor, it is completely pointless and you'll have a headache.  Just tell them you'll think about it.  There is a pediatrician in my area who sees unvaccinated kids but he is about 50 min drive from us.  So he is our plan B in case our current doctor figures out we don't plan to do any vaccinations.

Another thing you need to know is many private and and all public daycare, camps, schools require vaccinations.  There are ways around it, every state has it's own rules regarding this matter so search for them.

Offline Techydude

• Shaman
  • The barefoot raw paleo nudist intactivist naturale
    • View Profile
    • Genital integrity through regenerative medicine
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2011, 11:14:27 pm »
Believe in the immune system.

Offline MoonStalkeR

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2011, 12:17:35 am »
They will coerce you with threats, humiliation, and other tactics to vaccinate/drug your child. I strongly recommend against any vaccination, drugging, circumcision, etc. they will demand. There is much evidence showing the dangers of vaccines - this includes mercury poisoning, formaldehyde, immune responses, brain disorders, etc.

When I was vaccinated as a child, I would get painful irritations and dizziness very quickly.

Offline Ferocious

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2011, 03:51:36 am »
Many doctors are refusing to see unvaccinated children for regular checkups.  In this case you have to find doctors who are ok with it.  They are out there, you have to look for them.  I told our doctor we would think about vaccination when it's time for daycare.  Surely I don't plan to do any, it's just easier to get him off our backs.  Another thing never argue with a doctor, it is completely pointless and you'll have a headache.  Just tell them you'll think about it.  There is a pediatrician in my area who sees unvaccinated kids but he is about 50 min drive from us.  So he is our plan B in case our current doctor figures out we don't plan to do any vaccinations.

Another thing you need to know is many private and and all public daycare, camps, schools require vaccinations.  There are ways around it, every state has it's own rules regarding this matter so search for them.

What if I lie and say he already had them? What if I say for religious reasons? Aren't there religions that forbid it? I can pretend we're muslim. Also, we are moving to Germany so I'm not sure if we'll have the same issues there, but he will be born in the US.

Thanks guys. I know it may be a dumb question but I didn't know much about vaccines. I read on here that they're dangerous and unnecessary, so I just wanted to make sure. I even recently got the whooping cough vaccine which I strongly regret. They said that they recommend it because I will be around my son and that babies can die from it.
That worried me so I did it while not really wanting to. My girlfriend hasn't got it, and now that we know this, we're gonna make sure she doesn't get it!
« Last Edit: July 21, 2011, 03:57:29 am by StillesGewaesser »

Offline ys

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2011, 04:15:47 am »
What if I lie and say he already had them? What if I say for religious reasons? Aren't there religions that forbid it? I can pretend we're muslim. Also, we are moving to Germany so I'm not sure if we'll have the same issues there, but he will be born in the US.

Unfortunately no one will take your word for it, they need to see official papers showing vaccines being done.  You can use religious grounds if local laws permit that.  You'll have to research vaccination laws in your state/municipality.

Thanks guys. I know it may be a dumb question but I didn't know much about vaccines. I read on here that they're dangerous and unnecessary, so I just wanted to make sure.

I've consulted with one no nonsense MDs about his personal view about vaccines.  He said there is no real proof vaccines are effective, it is all about money.  He has 3 kids and none of them are vaccinated.

Offline PaleoPhil

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Mad scientist (not into blind Paleo re-enactment)
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2011, 06:57:25 am »
You can cite religious grounds and tell them you're a pagan. The term "pagan" is often used to include people who aren't religious and your religious reason could be religious in the sense of sacred to you, so you wouldn't be lying. I cited religious reasons at work, as they're trying to coerce all employees into getting flu vaccine every year.

If I had Paleo-healthy children, I definitely wouldn't get them vaccinated for usually nonlethal illnesses like flu, given their strong immune systems, but I might get them vaccinated for lethal diseases like smallpox. I could even get them single-dose thimerosal-free vaccines these days. I'd rather risk a little bit of vaccine toxicity (which selenium and other Paleo nutrients might rid their bodies of) than risk letting them die of smallpox. After all, even healthy hunter-gatherers and traditional peoples have died of smallpox. Even Vilhjalmur Stefansson documented in My life with the Eskimo that smallpox and measles decimated some traditional Eskimo groups.

I'm not telling anyone else what to do, though. To each their own.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2011, 07:08:30 am by PaleoPhil »
>"When some one eats an Epi paleo Rx template and follows the rules of circadian biology they get plenty of starches when they are available three out of the four seasons." -Jack Kruse, MD
>"I recommend 20 percent of calories from carbs, depending on the size of the person" -Ron Rosedale, MD (in other words, NOT zero carbs) http://preview.tinyurl.com/6ogtan
>Finding a diet you can tolerate is not the same as fixing what's wrong. -Tim Steele
Beware of problems from chronic Very Low Carb

Offline Ioanna

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2011, 06:59:20 am »
i saw an advertisement on the back of a city bus that read "vaccines save lives"... in a news article i had read something that a little over half the population here is vaccinating, and officials would like that number to be 100%.

I've consulted with one no nonsense MDs about his personal view about vaccines.  He said there is no real proof vaccines are effective, it is all about money.  He has 3 kids and none of them are vaccinated.
is this your plan b md?

Offline Ferocious

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2011, 07:36:22 am »
If I had Paleo-healthy children, I definitely wouldn't get them vaccinated for usually nonlethal illnesses like flu, given their strong immune systems, but I might get them vaccinated for lethal diseases like smallpox. I could even get them single-dose thimerosal-free vaccines these days. I'd rather risk a little bit of vaccine toxicity (which selenium and other Paleo nutrients might rid their bodies of) than risk letting them die of smallpox. After all, even healthy hunter-gatherers and traditional peoples have died of smallpox. Even Vilhjalmur Stefansson documented in My life with the Eskimo that smallpox and measles decimated some traditional Eskimo groups.

I'm not telling anyone else what to do, though. To each their own.
The link that Iguana linked says this:

The medical literature has a surprising number of studies documenting vaccine failure. Measles, mumps, small pox, polio and Hib outbreaks have all occurred in vaccinated populations. [11, 12, 13, 14 ,15] In 1989 the CDC reported: "Among school-aged children, [measles] outbreaks have occurred in schools with vaccination levels of greater than 98 percent.[16] [They] have occurred in all parts of the country, including areas that had not reported measles for years."[17] The CDC even reported a measles outbreak in a documented 100 percent vaccinated population. [18]

A study examining this phenomenon concluded, "The apparent paradox is that as measles immunization rates rise to high levels in a population, measles becomes a disease of immunized persons."[19] A more recent study found that measles vaccination "produces immune suppression which contributes to an increased susceptibility to other infections."[19a]

These studies suggest that the goal of complete immunization is actually counterproductive, a notion underscored by instances in which epidemics followed complete immunization of entire countries. Japan experienced yearly increases in small pox following the introduction of compulsory vaccines in 1872. By 1892, there were 29,979 deaths, and all had been vaccinated. [20]

Early in this century, the Philippines experienced their worst smallpox epidemic ever after 8 million people received 24.5 million vaccine doses; the death rate quadrupled as a result. [21] In 1989, the country of Oman experienced a widespread polio outbreak six months after achieving complete vaccination.[22] In the U.S. in 1986, 90% of 1300 pertussis cases in Kansas were "adequately vaccinated." [23] 72% of pertussis cases in the 1993 Chicago outbreak were fully up to date with their vaccinations.[24]

So, it seems it's not very effective, according to that article.

Offline miles

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 21, 2011, 08:02:28 am »
Well I wouldn't allow my child to be vaccinated.
5-10% off your first purchase at http://www.iherb.com/ with dicount code: KIS978

Offline PaleoPhil

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Mad scientist (not into blind Paleo re-enactment)
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 21, 2011, 09:23:35 am »
It's a theoretical for me anyway, since I don't have children and I don't take vaccines and I'm not telling anyone else to do it, so it's not a big deal. It's just that I read the accounts by Stefansson and other explorers and anthropologists and have seen an Inuit movie made by Inuits themselves showing smallpox victims and I figure if I had children I would try to find something that could protect them against that, even if it might be a home-made Paleo vaccine or immune booster of some sort, without doing more harm, of course. I've seen images of bodies of traditional Native Americans, Africans and others who died of smallpox that were quite disturbing. If I had children it might even give me the incentive to invent Paleo vaccines or boosters to protect against smallpox and measles.
>"When some one eats an Epi paleo Rx template and follows the rules of circadian biology they get plenty of starches when they are available three out of the four seasons." -Jack Kruse, MD
>"I recommend 20 percent of calories from carbs, depending on the size of the person" -Ron Rosedale, MD (in other words, NOT zero carbs) http://preview.tinyurl.com/6ogtan
>Finding a diet you can tolerate is not the same as fixing what's wrong. -Tim Steele
Beware of problems from chronic Very Low Carb

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Cheers
Al

Offline ys

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2011, 11:07:22 pm »
is this your plan b md?

not this one, plan B is another MD who is not too happy about vaccines either.

he said that all bacterial infections such as diphtheria, whooping cough, etc are easily treated with antibiotics.  antibiotics are less poisonous than vaccines and more effective.  the biggest issue with vaccines is when injected it goes directly into the bloodstream while anything taken orally would first get filtered by the liver before continuing into the bloodstream.

for viruses such as chicken pox, measles, etc. immune system is much better defense than vaccines.  in most cases symptoms are mild if kid's immune system is in top shape.

i would keep newborn away from large people gatherings as much as possible maybe up to a year to limit exposure to virus carriers.  it is also important to breastfeed because mother's milk has plenty of antigens to help fight any infections.

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2011, 05:16:29 am »
i would keep newborn away from large people gatherings as much as possible maybe up to a year to limit exposure to virus carriers.
In normal conditions (instinctive raw paleo nutrition) all the virus and bacterias we've encountered up to now are not dangerous but beneficial. See A NEW THEORETICAL MODEL OF VIRAL PHENOMENA
Cause and effect are distant in time and space in complex systems, while at the same time there’s a tendency to look for causes near the events sought to be explained. Time delays in feedback in systems result in the condition where the long-run response of a system to an action is often different from its short-run response. — Ronald J. Ziegler

Offline ys

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2011, 11:06:46 am »
i think that's pretty good info but all it talks about is viruses, it does not cover bacterial infections.

it's hard to buy your claim all bacteria are beneficial for instinctos.  i'd like to see one get syphilis and recover without antibiotics.  anyone care to do a study?

Offline afroza

• Trapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 26, 2011, 08:53:29 pm »
I did a lot of research before we had kids, and we decided against it. It just seems like really bad science, with very bad side-effects. I do iridology and the damage to the tissues is very easy to see in the iris when a kid gets the vaccines. I trace some of my difficulties of remembering and stuff, back to my own vaccinations. We live both in India and Europe and our kids are the healthiest ones around, beeing completely unvaccinated. I lie straight to the doctors faces all the time, and tell the doctors at their school that they have had there vaccines in India, and I do the same there if asked. They can´t make you give vaccines to your child, but they will surely try to persuade you. In Germany, though, you can get good antroposophical pediatrics. They don´t belive in vaccines, usually.

Offline zbr5

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 26, 2011, 10:56:46 pm »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk