Author Topic: CURE psoriasis advices  (Read 13551 times)

Offline rawfishy

• Forager
    • View Profile
CURE psoriasis advices
« on: December 08, 2011, 10:19:15 am »
Hi guys

My name is Alex, I am 24 years old. I live in Toronto now. I cure psoriasis for 12 years or so. It is my biggest problem of all my entire life.
On the sun or after the tanning my skin become clear but not for the long time..
Now I’m on a raw food diet for more than one year. On paleo ZC 2 month (with almost zero carb (2-3 times / monthly I eat many fruits  4+ lbs daily).
Before I came to Canada I live in Thailand and I was 98% fruitarian, occasionally I ate some nuts and cooked thai food.
On fruit diet (also I was done many fasting this year one of them 21 days on water only). But my psoriasis was not improved. Actually on the fruit diet it became worse and worse.
I made so many cleansings, fasting etc, don’t eat junk food at all , but.. It frustrates me so much.
I tried MMS for 3 weeks, coffee enemas, even High meat (beef liver 1+month ), egg yolk liver flush, vco detox etc.. (I think I still have candida)

Now my diet is salmon (frozen) 2lb or more/daily 2 or 3 meals/day with a little bit apple cider vinegar and lemon juice.
And approximately 2l of filtered water.
Sometimes fatty lamb , beef and egg yolks. And occasionally fruits (very rare but in big portions).

I think that I should eat more fats but I don’t know where can I get It. (I’m new in Canada and also my English is not my 1st language (sorry for the mistakes).

All thoughts and advices are so much welcome! I want to cure psoriasis. I have a discipline (with all this healing I haven’t had any social life for the whole year) but I don’t know what to do.
Peace, ty
« Last Edit: December 08, 2011, 03:43:15 pm by TylerDurden »

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: CURE psoriasis advices
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2011, 12:02:57 pm »
I would eat lots of raw fats and take vitamin D softgel supplements, I use the now brand.  You might want to try so fermented meat/fish, too.

Fatty fish is probably the best fat you can get.  Try to get wild-caught ocean fish.

Offline Haai

• Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2011, 05:10:49 pm »
I agree that Vit D3 along with raw fats is needed here. Also, if you are heating your house up with central heating or a heater or whatever (as most people in a temperate climate do in the winter), I recommend getting an air humidifier to stop your skin drying out because of it.
"In the modern, prevailing view of the cosmos, we sit here as tiny, unimportant specks of protoplasm, flukes of nature, and stare out into an almost limitless void. Vast, nameless tracts of emptiness dominate the scene. Talk about feeling small.
But we do not look out at the universe; it is, instead, within us, as a rich 3-D visual experience whose location is the mind" - R. Lanza, Beyond Biocentrism.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2011, 08:35:07 pm »
Congratulations for discovering raw paleo diet.  Now the real healing can begin.

Be thorough.

Read my cure protocol http://www.eczemacure.info/blog/2008/09/02/september-2008-eczema-and-psoriasis-cure-protocol/

Explore things you have not done yet.  Make a check list:

- Have you had all your teeth fixed by a biological dentist? Dental cleanse?

- Have you done thorough pollution avoidance checklists?  Such as using organic soaps for dishwash and clothes wash.  And not using a dryer to dry your clothes as the belts in the drier may have asbestos.  And not using chemicals in the house and on yourself.  What shampoo and soap you use on your body and how often?

- Have you done any parasite cleanses? herbal? beam ray? topical such as fusidic acid, etc., tea tree oil, oregano oil baths... sometimes the "psoriasis" is actually a fungal, bacterial or parasitic infection.

- Have you had other diagnosis from iridology? Zyto testing? Muscle testing? Acupuncture? Etc?

- Have you done any of the detox protocols?

- Are you on any medication?  When was the last medication you had?  When did you last take steroids?

- If you have leaky gut, a minimum of a 7 day to 40 day orange juice fast with raw fertilized eggs will heal leaky gut fast.

POST PICTURES!
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline rawfishy

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2011, 04:37:17 am »
Read my cure protocol http://www.eczemacure.info/blog/2008/09/02/september-2008-eczema-and-psoriasis-cure-protocol/

I read this material many times. Thank you for this.

yes, I fixed all my teeth this summer (remove all the wisdom teeth and get 2 fillings - left and right)
but now I have again carie between 6 and 7 teeth mostly on left side (where I have fillings).
it is no good when I eat fruits - pain etc.

now i'm on 3d day water fasting I have no teeth pain at all.

- Have you done thorough pollution avoidance checklists?  Such as using organic soaps for dishwash and clothes wash.  And not using a dryer to dry your clothes as the belts in the drier may have asbestos.  And not using chemicals in the house and on yourself.  What shampoo and soap you use on your body and how often?

I don't use shampoo and soap at all. once a week I clean my teeth with toohpaste or without.
Couple times weekly I take my shower or bath.
 I wash clothes in ordinary laundry.

- Have you done any parasite cleanses? herbal? beam ray? topical such as fusidic acid, etc., tea tree oil, oregano oil baths... sometimes the "psoriasis" is actually a fungal, bacterial or parasitic infection.

yes, I did many cleanses. such as: 2 week herbal antiparasite, take black walnut, MMS
and nov - dec  3 weeks

I've done VCO couple times (3days). Egg yolk liver flush 3-4 times.
and liver flush using lemon juice and olive oil 5 times or so  (maaany stones, but last time no stones)

- Have you had other diagnosis from iridology? Zyto testing? Muscle testing? Acupuncture? Etc?
No

- Are you on any medication?  When was the last medication you had?  When did you last take steroids?

No, no medication at all.
I eliminated vitamines supplements as well.

Last time I take medication Essentiale Forte injections for liver ad also B12 injections on Sept - Nov (20 days long)

Also I tried probiotics but feel no improvements

- If you have leaky gut, a minimum of a 7 day to 40 day orange juice fast with raw fertilized eggs will heal leaky gut fast.

How do I know if I have leaky gut?

TY.

Offline rawfishy

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2011, 04:42:06 am »
POST PICTURES!

http://www.imgxc.com/fullimage/kiFryg.jpg

As you can see, old plaques are almost gone but new ones..

And almost all of the psoriasis I have on my face (it depresses so much) , which I don't want to show.

Offline rawfishy

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2011, 01:44:26 am »
How to cure this psoriasis? :(

Offline Haai

• Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2011, 02:29:15 am »
You have to keep in mind that even if you are doing everything right to cure the psoriasis, you have to be patient. It won't heal over night. It could well take months to years for your body to heal completely.
"In the modern, prevailing view of the cosmos, we sit here as tiny, unimportant specks of protoplasm, flukes of nature, and stare out into an almost limitless void. Vast, nameless tracts of emptiness dominate the scene. Talk about feeling small.
But we do not look out at the universe; it is, instead, within us, as a rich 3-D visual experience whose location is the mind" - R. Lanza, Beyond Biocentrism.

Offline MDee

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2011, 08:30:08 am »
My dad's psoriasis has healed up really well and very quickly trying some of the foods I eat (mostly fermented foods tho some paleo too), he eats them off and on.

When he doesn't eat them very often or much it does come back. His is naturally less problematic in the summer (being out in the sun...vit D?) and worse in the winter.(Utah)

I am of the opinion, from my study and experience, that dense nutrition can very quickly heal up even very severe disease, so I don't believe it takes months or even weeks. If your interested here is my food journal link.

http://www.rawpaleodietforum.com/journals/mdee's-journalblog/

Sugar and starch always make it worse (my dad's observation) and that is very true for me, except my skin condition is severe acne.

You can heal it. ;)
« Last Edit: December 13, 2011, 08:35:21 am by MDee »

Offline rawfishy

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2011, 08:56:50 am »
Sugar and starch always make it worse (my dad's observation) and that is very true for me, except my skin condition is severe acne.

You can heal it. ;)

Thank you

What do you guys think about fruits?
In Thailand on a frutarian diet my skin was terrible.

Now I think that fruits is poison for me also as a big addiction.
But GS , his childs and many other people heal their skin problems without elimination fruits :/

Offline MDee

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 13, 2011, 09:15:35 am »
Nope, I wouldn't recommend fruits.

IMO sugar is problematic for the body....no matter the kind or source. From fruit, processed sugar, milk.....to starch and veggies. Cooked or raw.

Not saying one can't have pretty solid health and eat sugar they can, but i believe there is always a cost to sugar and that is slows down healing.

Offline rawfishy

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2012, 09:23:01 am »
Please friends give me some advices about curing psoriasis. It is on my face so I can't live just normal life. I am ready to do all treatments and diets.

I will really appreciate  your help. Especially I'm waiting for GS advices..

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2012, 11:06:36 am »
Cut down the carbs, increase the good fats, get some sunlight, and take some vitamin D supplements.   Reduce your intake of plant foods, especially leafy green vegetables.

Offline PaleoPhil

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Mad scientist (not into blind Paleo re-enactment)
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2012, 03:33:53 am »
Rawfishy, did you try any of the recommendations yet? I know someone with psoriasis and I'm interested in what's working for people.
>"When some one eats an Epi paleo Rx template and follows the rules of circadian biology they get plenty of starches when they are available three out of the four seasons." -Jack Kruse, MD
>"I recommend 20 percent of calories from carbs, depending on the size of the person" -Ron Rosedale, MD (in other words, NOT zero carbs) http://preview.tinyurl.com/6ogtan
>Finding a diet you can tolerate is not the same as fixing what's wrong. -Tim Steele
Beware of problems from chronic Very Low Carb

Offline tests

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 30, 2012, 05:50:05 pm »
Congratulations for discovering raw paleo diet.  Now the real healing can begin.

Be thorough.

Explore things you have not done yet.  Make a check list:

POST PICTURES!

how would an orange juice fast with raw eggs heal leaky gut in 40 days only? From my understanding, leaky gut is very complex to treat and requires multifaceted approach. I mean i love oranges (and eggs) so if a 40 days orange juice fast and raw eggs is all thats needed, im all in.

But i am acne prone (moderate acne), with seborrheic dermatitis, and citrus fruits can cause acne in some (probably due to leaky gut) and im not sure if i wanna go that path of orange juice fasting. What do you suggest me sir?

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2012, 09:43:56 pm »
Here is how...

You receive adequate nutrition while putting your digestive system in rest and healing mode.

BUt you must make sure you do a warm water enema every night to keep the waste flowing out.

To know more about the orange juice fast principles visit www.barefootherbalistmh.com and his forum in curezon.com ask barefoot.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline tests

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2012, 03:37:59 am »
what exactly is a warm water enema? thanks

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk