Author Topic: Bill Gates, Monsanto, and Eugenics  (Read 27125 times)

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Bill Gates, Monsanto, and Eugenics
« on: March 01, 2012, 12:00:31 am »
Bill Gates, Monsanto, and eugenics: How one of the world's wealthiest men is actively promoting a corporate takeover of global agriculture

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/035105_Bill_Gates_Monsanto_eugenics.html#ixzz1nmrl4yHs
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Bill Gates, Monsanto, and Eugenics
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2012, 12:17:09 am »
he states here that vaccinations are a means to control population overgrowth at 29 seconds into the clip........ verbatim!

http://youtu.be/U_Gi6cf-jiI

Offline Projectile Vomit

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2012, 01:56:05 am »
This is a big issue, but the other side of it is whether or not we can actually support 7+ billion people on Earth while providing them with a healthy diet. Right now we support 7+ billion, but most are forced to eat a sub-standard diet that most of us would (and do) turn our noses up at.

Offline Darwinian Fitness

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
    • Darwinian Fitness
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2012, 02:45:59 am »
I get the feeling that Gates is sincere in believing that he is doing the right thing.

He probably believes that "population overgrowth" would be a bad thing for the world.

Maybe he's not thinking enough about individual rights.
Hi, my name is Chris.
I help people get slim, fit, and strong.
You can find my website Darwinian Fitness at http://DarwinianFitness.com

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2012, 02:52:07 am »
THis b*ll*cks is just a conspiracy theory of dubious means. I wish it were true. I mean, the birth-rate in the 3rd world is already far too high, and needs to be reduced by something like 95%. Otherwise endless species of wildlife  will inevitably get wiped out.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline Ioanna

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2012, 10:35:23 am »
Please explain to me why a medical doctor is interviewing Bill Gates about health issues????

I only know one person who was not vaccinated.  He is very healthy and happy.

I'm assuming the comment Jessica is referring to was a slip?

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2012, 10:54:16 am »
THis b*ll*cks is just a conspiracy theory of dubious means. I wish it were true. I mean, the birth-rate in the 3rd world is already far too high, and needs to be reduced by something like 95%. Otherwise endless species of wildlife  will inevitably get wiped out.

Tyler.  This conspiracy theory IS true.  And Bill openly talks about it. Bill gates believes in what you believe.  And he has the money to do it.  It's his passion.

http://www.naturalnews.com/035059_Bill_Gates_depopulation_Sperminator.html

Vaccination is his chosen method of delivery of depopulation.

I am personally opposed to myself being culled.  So I rebel and protest and make babies every chance I get.  And I'm teaching my babies to protest as well and make and make and make.  Spread the genes.  He can't eliminate all our progeny.  We have the primal instinct to want to live.

Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

Offline Ioanna

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2012, 11:13:31 am »
And Bill openly talks about it.

where?

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2012, 11:24:52 am »
where?

Bill Gates' depopulation agenda is 100% true. This is a guy who openly admitted on stage in front of a live audience that if society does a "really great job" with vaccines and health care, we can "lower the population by perhaps 10 to 15 percent." Watch that video yourself right here:

http://tv.naturalnews.com/v.asp?v=A155D113455FAC882A3290536575C723

"The world today has 6.8 billion people. That's heading up to about nine billion. Now if we do a really great job on new vaccines, health care, reproductive health services, we could lower that by perhaps 10 or 15 percent!" (About 1 Billion People!)

Go to 2:40

Offline Fermenter Zym

• Bear Hunter
  • microcosm monkey, navigating inner-space.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2012, 11:59:29 am »

Don't forget that the population in industrialized nation use far far far more resources. I remember reading somewhere that one American birth in terms of carbon footprint is equivalent to 20-some births of an Indian.

Offline Fermenter Zym

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2012, 12:06:59 pm »
Bill Gates' depopulation agenda is 100% true. This is a guy who openly admitted on stage in front of a live audience that if society does a "really great job" with vaccines and health care, we can "lower the population by perhaps 10 to 15 percent." Watch that video yourself right here:

"The world today has 6.8 billion people. That's heading up to about nine billion. Now if we do a really great job on new vaccines, health care, reproductive health services, we could lower that by perhaps 10 or 15 percent!" (About 1 Billion People!)

Go to 2:40

We live on a finite planet, so population growth has to stop eventually, either with policy, war, or famine (or a combination of all three). If you read Daniel Quinn's work, one can find that population growth would stop if we stop increasing the supply of food every year. As food reaches a plateau, populations adjust and stop having as many children. Population growth is certainly one of the most controversial topics of today. It challenges the very foundations of Western culture -- that is to say the notions that humans are not animals and are above nature (rather than part of nature), that humans have complete dominion over the Earth, and that economic growth is necessary for a healthy economy and society.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2012, 01:23:17 pm »
So who is volunteering for your own bloodline's extermination?
« Last Edit: March 01, 2012, 01:33:21 pm by goodsamaritan »

Offline Darwinian Fitness

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
    • Darwinian Fitness
« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2012, 02:50:30 pm »
So who is volunteering for your own bloodline's extermination?

I'm kind of with this sentiment.

Of course if you do the math, at the current rate of human reproduction in less than a million years there will be more humans than there are atoms in the universe.

But who cares? We should just let it play out. Nature has a way of balancing things out, and we are nowhere near that point yet.

I was driving through Nebraska not too long ago, and I can tell you that there is still plenty of space on this earth.

This fear we have of overpopulation just gives politicians and others who like to control people another point of leverage.
Hi, my name is Chris.
I help people get slim, fit, and strong.
You can find my website Darwinian Fitness at http://DarwinianFitness.com

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #13 on: March 01, 2012, 05:08:04 pm »
Don't forget that the population in industrialized nation use far far far more resources. I remember reading somewhere that one American birth in terms of carbon footprint is equivalent to 20-some births of an Indian.
True, except for the fact that 3rd world nations are all currently trying to emulate first-worlders in terms of consumption etc. I can only hope that when all Indians and all Chinese etc. are using the world's resources at the same pace as the Americans, that we will all run out of resources and have to face famine and other consequences. Quite frankly, I find it already far too overcrowded in Europe, as it is. Perhaps if we had Palaeolithic-era population-sizes, things would be better.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #14 on: March 01, 2012, 05:13:16 pm »
I'm okay with paleolithic era population size as long as they are composed of my descendants... :)
Just baring my paleo human desire to live.
Therefore I will be teaching my descendants to go the complete opposite of whatever that depopulation imperialist Bill Gates is saying.

- Yes to real sex.
- No to contraception.  No to abortion.
- No to vaccinations.
- Yes to polygamy.
- Yes to early child bearing.
- Yes to natural organic foods, high fertility nutritious paleo foods.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2012, 06:14:51 pm »
Let's dissect what the depopulation imperialist is saying:

"The world today has 6.8 billion people. That's heading up to about nine billion. Now if we do a really great job on

- new vaccines,

"Harmful drugs that cause death, misery, injury, weakness in children.  Making them less healthy humans and less able to procreate.  Vaccine theory is dogma that does not work.  Never has.  Statistics they trot out are doctored and cherry picked.  It's big business to mandatory vaccinate everyone.

And they want to do it against your will.

And they have in the past, and at present and in the future lace these vaccines with contraceptive, abortive substances.  They were caught in the Philippines and in India doing this."

- health care,

"Aka western medicine... disease promotion... disease diagnostics, allopathic stupid medicine... that always says we are close to getting at the cure for cancer.  All the while killing millions while taking their money over their dead bodies. 

All the while real healers, independent nobodies like me heal friends and family for FREE."

- reproductive health services,

"There is nothing reproductive in RH.  This is 1984 doublespeak.  They say one thing, they mean the complete opposite.  RH is ANTI-REPRODUCTIVE.  Calling anything reproductive as UNSAFE. 

There is nothing that enhances HEALTH in any of their reproductive health laws or RH bills being filed in various countries worldwide.

All there is in reproductive health is merely CONTRACEPTION and ABORTION PROMOTION mandatory for everyone.

Those imperialistic FREAKS."

....we could lower that by perhaps 10 or 15 percent!" (About 1 Billion People!)

---------

In the eyes of Bill Gates, our forum, which teaches:

- True Health
- True Healing
- which results in ENHANCED FERTILITY
- is truly subversive.

Maybe we are in their "Terrorist Watch"... because we are TRUTH seekers.

- Holy crap, RPD women can easily give birth.
- Holy crap, women on RPD become pretty, sexy and fertile.
- Holy crap, men on RPD are cured of Erectile Dysfunction and have Extremely High Sex Drives and High Sperm Counts!
- Holy crap, men and women on RPD know, they know, they can see through the matrix of lies of the harm of contraceptives, ligation and abortion... freak... can't have that.

« Last Edit: March 01, 2012, 06:22:15 pm by goodsamaritan »

Offline aLptHW4k4y

• Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2012, 06:30:23 pm »
Haha this guy is amazing.
He wants to solve the planet's problem with CO2, which isn't even proven to be a problem in the first place. Scientists haven't figured out yet if the climate change is something human-caused (extra CO2 or whatever) or just something that's happening naturally, as it has happened countless times back in history. At some point in history the air had more than 10% of CO2! Now it's just 0.3% and everyone is going crazy about it.

Offline Fermenter Zym

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2012, 09:34:28 pm »
He wants to solve the planet's problem with CO2, which isn't even proven to be a problem in the first place. Scientists haven't figured out yet if the climate change is something human-caused (extra CO2 or whatever) or just something that's happening naturally, as it has happened countless times back in history. At some point in history the air had more than 10% of CO2! Now it's just 0.3% and everyone is going crazy about it.

There is essentially a scientific consensus among climate change researchers that climate change is anthropogenic. Don't believe the media that there is "still a debate raging on." The debate is political, not scientific.

Offline Fermenter Zym

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 01, 2012, 09:35:05 pm »
True, except for the fact that 3rd world nations are all currently trying to emulate first-worlders in terms of consumption etc. I can only hope that when all Indians and all Chinese etc. are using the world's resources at the same pace as the Americans, that we will all run out of resources and have to face famine and other consequences. Quite frankly, I find it already far too overcrowded in Europe, as it is. Perhaps if we had Palaeolithic-era population-sizes, things would be better.

True. Overpopulation is the nature of civilization. Permaculture to the rescue!

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #19 on: March 01, 2012, 09:38:13 pm »

Hey yeah, I agree with you on that observation that in very ancient times, the air had tons more CO2. 

That is why our human lungs are made to actually inject / create more CO2 from the air we breath before it pumps the air into our blood.   So says the BUTEYKO breathing technique.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #20 on: March 01, 2012, 09:40:59 pm »
True. Overpopulation is the nature of civilization. Permaculture to the rescue!

I'm disappointed we haven't been reaching for the stars yet.

Space exploration has stalled after Apollo moon missions halted.

The human race's exploration of space had suddenly stunted and we are focusing inward.  Much like some ancient Chinese emperor who destroyed their ancient Chinese shipping exploration technology.

I used to watch Space 1999 on TV in the 1970s and we are NOWHERE there and it is 2012.  We actually regressed.

Offline aLptHW4k4y

• Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 01, 2012, 09:50:58 pm »
That is why our human lungs are made to actually inject / create more CO2 from the air we breath before it pumps the air into our blood.   So says the BUTEYKO breathing technique.
Yeah, Buteyko and a few others in the 70/80s were actually concerned that there's too little CO2 in the atmosphere, and that if we don't do something about it plants will eventually 'consume' it all :) So I say go on with the burning! It's all an easy way of getting extra money from the people if you ask me, by taxing CO2 wherever possible, cars, industry, etc, like CO2 is some poison.

Space exploration is VERY expensive. Right now Europe doesn't have enough money to send even a small robot on Mars.. USA isn't interested to join, and Rusia same I guess.. :-) For now it's much more rewarding to focus on exploring our own planet, and there's a lot going in this.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2012, 10:30:34 pm by aLptHW4k4y »

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 02, 2012, 07:45:06 am »
Please explain to me why a medical doctor is interviewing Bill Gates about health issues????

I only know one person who was not vaccinated.  He is very healthy and happy.

I'm assuming the comment Jessica is referring to was a slip?

here is another example " "if we do a really great job on HEALTH CARE and NEW VACCINES we CAN LOWER THE POPULATION by 10-15%!"-bill gates 2:40

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #23 on: March 02, 2012, 08:01:39 am »
Space Exploration is easily achievable. All one would have to do is ensure that every country worldwide contributed, say, at least  1/4 of a percent of its annual GDP towards spaceflight, with the money all being pooled towards the World's  1 Space Program. If this had been done 40 years ago, we would, by now, have reached Mars long ago.
" Ron Paul.

Offline PaleoPhil

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Mad scientist (not into blind Paleo re-enactment)
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 02, 2012, 08:29:51 am »
The more human population, the merrier. Let's convert ALL the plants and animals into human flesh--let's shoot for 100 trillion or more humans--the more the merrier--and then cannibalize each other when human flesh is all that's left to eat. Cool! And let's do the same to every planet we can get our hands on. I call it progress, don't you? [Insert humor-challenged ad hominem responses and straw men here.]
« Last Edit: March 02, 2012, 08:35:04 am by PaleoPhil »
>"When some one eats an Epi paleo Rx template and follows the rules of circadian biology they get plenty of starches when they are available three out of the four seasons." -Jack Kruse, MD
>"I recommend 20 percent of calories from carbs, depending on the size of the person" -Ron Rosedale, MD (in other words, NOT zero carbs) http://preview.tinyurl.com/6ogtan
>Finding a diet you can tolerate is not the same as fixing what's wrong. -Tim Steele
Beware of problems from chronic Very Low Carb

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk