Author Topic: hpv cure  (Read 19407 times)

Offline ruffiny89

• Egg Thief
    • View Profile
hpv cure
« on: June 20, 2012, 03:26:58 am »
hi a friend and his wife have hpv that causes warts on your genitals and he asked for my help to get rid of it. do you guys have any suggestions . also his wife is bi polar is their any way to help here with her mood disorder that does not require a bunch of harmful meds.thanks

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: hpv cure
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2012, 05:04:40 am »
As far as bipolar goes a high fat version of raw paleo would help. I've had schizophrenia for some time and nothings been more effective than high fat raw paleo.

As for the HPV I have no clue, maybe someone else can be helpful.
Disclaimer: I was told I was misdiagnosed over 10 years ago, and I haven't taken any medication in over a decade.

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2012, 09:55:31 am »
Taking mineral supplements of magnesium and calcium can be very effective for evening out mood problems.

Eating high-fat and low-carb is good for that as well.

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2012, 10:35:46 am »
lysine and zinc are suposed to be good for warts in general
also zinc is a copper antagonist, copper is indicated in many mental health disEases
check out drlwilson.com
moderate carbohydrates are acceptable and i think necessary as long as candida is in check and healthy gut flora levels are present, high quality fats, lots of omega 3s, sunshine, acceptance of true feelings towards situations and things that trigger emotional issues, moderate exercise(no over exertion), regular meals(avoid hypoglycemia!), and plenty of relaxation and sleep

Offline ruffiny89

• Egg Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2012, 07:54:17 pm »
any  one know about hpv

Offline Suiren

• Elder
  • (r)evolutionary mom
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2012, 08:19:22 pm »
I used to have HPV (not the one where you get warts though) and pre-cervical Cancer from it. In 2010, I had so many abnormal cells (CIN3) that I was 'this' close to actually having a classic case of cancer and doctors already talked about radiation or chemo. I did not want radiation or chemo, but not knowing as much as I do now I got LEEP surgery done, where they remove a layer of tissue from the cervix.

This surgery can be a real problem though when you are pregnant because the cervix can open before it is time (in which case it is stitched closed and the woman put on bedrest) or stay closedbecause of the scar tissue.

Anyhow, after the birth of my son I slowly changed my diet more. In late pregnancy I had already started to cut down on certain things like sugar and bread and avoided buying certain 'unnecessary" SAD foods. 10 months later I am still not fully transitioned because I tend to be hypoglycemic and lose too much weight without carbs, but I have eliminated the worst things and been avoiding them for a little.
I eat raw butter, big chunks on gluten free or paleo bread or lettuce (I need something to get all that butter down) , fruits, avocado, fatty raw fish, I avoid dairy aside from raw butter or sometimes will only eat very aged cheese (no lactose), Nuts, berries and fruit seeds.

Not the perfect diet yet but different enough from my old diet to help better my health.
I also used to have thyroid problems (Hashimotos), which are now almost gone, just some antibodies left and a pituitary tumor and raised prolactin (The tumor must have shrank or be gone since my prolactin levels are normal).
I also have a pineal gland cyst at the brain, but not sure what its up to these days...I tend to forget about this one.

Btw. having a baby can shed abnormal cells, breastfeeding has been know to protect against cancer so I imagine that helped too (although I do know women who had no changes after birth)

Not much advice sorry but my experience.
Nyd byþ nearu on breostan; weorþeþ hi þeah oft niþa bearnum
to helpe and to hæle gehwæþre, gif hi his hlystaþ æror.

CitrusHigh

« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2012, 09:03:54 pm »
From may of last year to may of this year I exposed myself to herpes and HPV, but have not had any symptoms presumably because of my diet. I like to practice what I preach, which is that microbes are not harmful, and so far that seems to be the case.

We had real sex,  through her periods and supposedly through an 'outbreak', which manifested as 1-3 small, barely perceptible bumps. She is not really raw, but really likes her veggies and takes tons of  'organic' supplements (which I don't agree with, naturally), but I also had her taking FCLO/FSLO and the butter oil blend, as well as bits of raw liver here and there. Still, she said that her 'outbreaks' (a little bit of a stretch of the word IMO) were few and far between even before she met me. She's a functional alcoholic due to some sexual abuse and whatnot, so I'd imagine that, and her propensity for stress and anger are the major exacerbating factors with those conditions in her case.

I have not been tested, but I'm sure I will for the next relationship, so will post what the results are. Presumably I picked it up IF those phages are legit.

It wasn't like I didn't have any misgiving's since it was my first encounter with those creatures, but this life is so short and I want to expose bullshit wherever I find it, so I decided to dive in...lol no pun intended!

CitrusHigh

« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2012, 09:08:47 pm »
Also, I've never ever been tested for anything because I always practiced 'safer' sex in the past but I would like to be tested as a curiosity. I don't really want to validate any medical establishments by going in and giving my name and being on record somewhere no matter how anonymous, it's not about being shy or anything, I'm not, I just literally don't want to acknowledge mainstream medicine in it's current state so I'd rather send in blood or whatever is needed to a rando lab and keep myself off record. Can anyone recommend a service like that, specifically for HPV and herpes since I know I was exposed to them?

Lest expensive would be the best, but not at the sacrifice of accuracy. Thanks!

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2012, 09:52:52 pm »
http://www.google.com/search?sugexp=chrome,mod=3&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=minnesota+std+tests+annoymous

thats a huge leap of faith you took ryan, definitely get yourself tested before you have sex again
some people tend to be carriers and never have symptoms but still carry the virus, and if they have sex with a person whose immune system is less up to par, that person can become symptomatic.  herpes and hpv can be devastating to females

CitrusHigh

« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2012, 10:51:29 pm »
That is pretty fear based J. And of course I would never hide my past from anyone else, the only way I would not get tested before the next romantic relationship is if I met someone else as cool as me, who has lived a life like mine and feels the same way I do, I know she's out there dammit!

I don't consider a leap of faith at all, I consider it consistent with the way reality works for me. I'm not masochistic, It's not that some people are 'asymptomatic' carriers, it's that some people are fucked up inside, and some aren't! I'll do the same thing with ebola if I can get my hands on it.  Living in fear is no way to exist, this life is heaven, and the sooner people get that, the sooner we can emphasize that! Incidentally that is why I don't mind when deer ticks bite me, why I drink from streams in hawaii that boar and goats have been pooping in and why I don't have to cringe when people sneeze near me, and on and on the examples can go. Life is blessing, here, right now on planet earth, we are living in heaven, but most people can't see that, and that is why it manifests as suffering. We have only to remember who we really are.

I'm drop dead serious, epigenetics is the scientific proof of that. God, germ theory need to just fucking die. Everyone is so confused.

PS this thing sounds kind of aggressive but I don't mean it that way at all J, I'm just bemused and exhausted at peoples' confusion.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2012, 11:13:38 pm by Thoth »

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2012, 11:21:29 pm »
hi a friend and his wife have hpv that causes warts on your genitals and he asked for my help to get rid of it. do you guys have any suggestions . also his wife is bi polar is their any way to help here with her mood disorder that does not require a bunch of harmful meds.thanks

Raw Paleo Diet
Beam Ray Treatments
Zapper Treatments
PyroEnergen Treatments
Oral Disinfection aside from taking out metals in the mouth.
Powerful essential oils such as Thieves, Oregano oil, etc.
Detox protocols to cleanse various organs.
Herbal Parasite cleansing for 30 days.
Proper sleep.
Stay away from pharma drugs.

Using olive leaf herbs.
http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1584496#i
« Last Edit: June 21, 2012, 12:05:33 am by goodsamaritan »
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2012, 11:33:19 pm »
i totally expected your reply to be as such ryan, and dont take it personally, i just think back to my first relationship with a boy and how he carried many diseases, including some really horrendous yeast, that definitely effected me because my immune system is super sensitive.  what he was harboring is pretty dangerous to me because it was able to live very strong within him without causing him symptoms(at the time, hes loosing all his teeth and hair and is having a lot of emotional issues now), but has caused me a lot of suffering.  i know that i also got a ton of rashes from him to and was probably exposed to hpv/herpes but have tested negative thus far.  anyhow its a sad state of the universe that many people have weakened immune systems, and this can be purely physiological or psychosomatic or both
« Last Edit: June 21, 2012, 03:08:49 am by jessica »

Offline Suiren

• Elder
  • (r)evolutionary mom
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2012, 01:16:32 am »
http://www.google.com/search?sugexp=chrome,mod=3&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=minnesota+std+tests+annoymous

thats a huge leap of faith you took ryan, definitely get yourself tested before you have sex again
some people tend to be carriers and never have symptoms but still carry the virus, and if they have sex with a person whose immune system is less up to par, that person can become symptomatic.  herpes and hpv can be devastating to females

I agree. I had it for 8 years and it slowly turning into cancer was scary. When I was 21 I did not know HPV existed and suddenly I had it.

HPV can clear, pre cancer and cancer is beatable and not AS scary as they make it seem, but why even chance it, when you can prevent it right?
« Last Edit: June 21, 2012, 01:22:35 am by Suiren »

Offline Ferocious

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 21, 2012, 01:29:27 am »
From what I understand, a virus is simply the body cleansing itself of toxic material. So I don't think the question should be how to get rid of the virus but how to make sure that toxic material is not there in the first place. The virus is a good thing.

I think it all boils down to a natural diet and lifestyle.

CitrusHigh

« Reply #14 on: June 21, 2012, 01:52:06 am »
I agree. I had it for 8 years and it slowly turning into cancer was scary. When I was 21 I did not know HPV existed and suddenly I had it.

HPV can clear, pre cancer and cancer is beatable and not AS scary as they make it seem, but why even chance it, when you can prevent it right?

Again Suiren, you're not understanding the concept of epigenetics. Which is that only 5% and apparently probably less, is actual, genuine genetic defect, all other disease is envorinmental mediated by our perception and circumstances. Unless you were RVAF when you got HPV, then you are only proving my point. Even Jessica admitted above that it phsyiological (a word choice I don't quite agree with, but is technically accurate) and psychosomatic, which are fancy ways of saying environment (all environment that affects your perception and system, internal and external, macro and micro) and perception. Your husband is correct, phages are most likely created by the body (and in labs in more malicious cases) to detox and to share genetic info between organisms.

Please don't perpetuate the cycle, not that it matter, or that this thread matters. But as long as you are behaving like there are little bad guys attacking you that you need to kill, you will be missing the way reality works. Epigenetics is poised to take over, science usually take 10-50 years to catch up with reality, in the sense that scientists will have proved a natural law, but then it takes that long to become accepted, mainstream thought. We are on the cusp of that, this world is waking up, and I don't even have to lift a finger, it's all in our heads!

PS: I forgot to mention that the 5% I spoke of above, was probably due to toxicity in the parents. In other words, disease in an individual with right thought, and good environment is wholly unnatural.

Offline Suiren

• Elder
  • (r)evolutionary mom
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2012, 02:29:58 am »
Thoth, I do understand what you mean which is why I pointed out that is is made to seem worse than it is, but I do believe that despite all the new knowledge we have, there are still some mysteries.
My husband had shared the information about the virus before and how it may be created by the body, but that does not explain how this happens in the first place, and it must in some way have to do with sex since almost anyone that tests positive from HPV experiences symptoms or a change after sex.

So all I advised is extra caution, despite knowing all this, because 1. you may not get to be with a RAF, strong and healthy person,  2. I'm sure your future partner would like to have a say in this and they may be scared and want extra caution, 3. HPV can take a while to clear even in very healthy individuals....
I don't think you will get anywhere with saying "wait, I know I did not get tested, and now you have HPV, but it is really no big deal."

Not everyone will understand this and blindly believe in what you know.
So again, I would only advise extra caution because it could affect someone else.

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2012, 03:16:52 am »
i think its important to note that you ryan are an exception for how most people live, in your physical and mental life.  you have learned the what it takes in the physical life to attain good health, and you are young, which does make a huge difference.  in this respect you have come to an understanding of the world the way it is(which i agree with and also think is healthy) that is congruent to your level of physical health.  people who live in fear are going to UNTIL they start living more healthfully, there is no way to have sick body healthy mind or vice versa, each drive the other.  we are still animals and it is still part of our path to survive, fear is part of that.  the less physically healthy you are, including the environment and the people you are subject to, the more fear you will live in, at least this is common in very spirituality unenlightened cultures such as ours. so i think that it is healthy for those who are not there physically to do what they can to keep away from pathogens.....so if you were less healthy it would be ill advised for you to have sex with someone carrying diseases...but since your immune system is working well perhaps it is of no concern for you to have sex the same person. 

CitrusHigh

« Reply #17 on: June 21, 2012, 03:24:05 am »
I guess i did not make myself painfully clear. I am a person of character and i will be sharing ALL details with any prospective partner, nothing spared. A relationship w/o complete and brutal honesty is of zero interest to me

Offline aLptHW4k4y

• Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 21, 2012, 03:43:49 am »
Thoth, please stop that nonsense theory..

Bacteria, viruses and whatever else, they all want to live. I don't know how can you believe that they care about you and want to live in harmony happily to the end of the life.
Just like you care about the cow that you're eating, yeah right.
Whether they are beneficial for you or cause harm, is purely by accident, not because you are eating or living naturally or whatever.
If you want to build resistance to stuff that causes you harm, it takes millions of years of genetic selection, not you deciding a few years ago to eat raw meat! How do you think that immune system that we have developed, some ape just decided to live naturally, huh?
« Last Edit: June 21, 2012, 03:48:52 am by aLptHW4k4y »

CitrusHigh

« Reply #19 on: June 21, 2012, 03:47:31 am »
Im ok thanks!

Offline aLptHW4k4y

• Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 21, 2012, 03:51:49 am »
Yeah, I don't think so. Please leave the thinking to more competent people..

Offline Ferocious

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 21, 2012, 05:25:26 am »
Thoth, please stop that nonsense theory..

Bacteria, viruses and whatever else, they all want to live. I don't know how can you believe that they care about you and want to live in harmony happily to the end of the life.
Just like you care about the cow that you're eating, yeah right.
Whether they are beneficial for you or cause harm, is purely by accident, not because you are eating or living naturally or whatever.
If you want to build resistance to stuff that causes you harm, it takes millions of years of genetic selection, not you deciding a few years ago to eat raw meat! How do you think that immune system that we have developed, some ape just decided to live naturally, huh?

Viruses are not alive.

CitrusHigh

« Reply #23 on: June 21, 2012, 10:27:06 am »
Yeah, I don't think so. Please leave the thinking to more competent people..

Alp, So you are here cultivating negativity (which I'm plenty guilty of also, though striving to banish that), while I'm here sharing my personal experience of the last 5+ years eating raw animal guts and losing my fear of microbes, and the last 1 year of exposing myself to something most people are petrified of, still with no ill effect to speak of. Tell us about your personal experience with HPV Alp? Do you have it? Have you ever heard the quote that goes something like "People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it?" That is what our relationship is right now, you and I.

I love you a lot, but you've misapprehended my writings. I won't spend any more time on this, because I don't think you are competent, but I want you to be. If you are competent, that is, if you have been exposed to and have grasped the concepts I'm talking about, then we simply disagree and there is nothing to be said beyond that, becuase I'm as free as you are to share my experiences so long as it stays (mostly) respectful.

When I have an experience where a microbe puts me out of commission, I will re-neg on my words and issue an apology, but so far I've only stated my honest experience and my beliefs, no one has need of acting on them if they find them ill conceived.

I may need to add that to my sig since it seems that even with in this community my ideas are pretty far out, but they're based on honest experience and observations of this dimension of reality.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #24 on: June 21, 2012, 10:41:05 am »
Microbes made an entire house of 10 people sick.

Amoeba / protozoa

And

Pseudomonas Bacteria

We know so because beam ray zapped them out of them.  And with the pseudomonas, the recovery was 15 minutes.

2 people didn't get sick at that time.  The 2 raw paleo dieters in the house took care of the 10 sick people.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk