Author Topic: NCR  (Read 9803 times)

Offline Qodesh

• Forager
    • View Profile
NCR
« on: August 11, 2012, 01:16:31 am »
I have done NCR with Dean Howell when he visited South Florida. Then with Louis Arrandt in Kendall, Florida, who was trained by Dean Howell.

I contribute it to changing my life and my children's lives. I was neurotic and insecure before. My son used to have temporal lobe seizures and after a few treatments, they went away.

I can attest that, although Dean Howell looks poor nutritionally, NCR works.
Nothing is an instant miracle. After the first treatment I cried and emotionally released for a couple hours. And them the subtle changes in my mood and personality over a few months after, changed my life.

Offline aLptHW4k4y

• Shaman
    • View Profile
Re: NCR
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2012, 02:47:01 am »
what is NCR?

Offline Qodesh

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2012, 09:42:21 pm »
It's Neuro Cranial Restructuring.  I'm new and  was actually trying to reply to another thread, but ended up here somehow.

Here's a link if it interests you.
http://www.drdeanhowell.com/

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2012, 10:09:56 pm »
It's Neuro Cranial Restructuring.  I'm new and  was actually trying to reply to another thread, but ended up here somehow.

Here's a link if it interests you.
http://www.drdeanhowell.com/

Are you on the raw paleo diet? And do you live in south florida?
Disclaimer: I was told I was misdiagnosed over 10 years ago, and I haven't taken any medication in over a decade.

Offline Qodesh

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2012, 11:46:13 pm »
I do live in South Florida. I'm just starting to go raw paleo. I age my meat in my small fridge. My high lamb meat is about 3 wks old.
 I had some raw HWC in my coffee with some coconut oil (yes, coffee, lol), but I'm finding myself crampy and bloated this morning. I think the HWC is old. It doesn't start to bother me unless it's over about 10 days. I'm considering giving up milk.

I also do cold therapy. A tub about 50 degrees is about as low South Florida is allowing it for me.

Inger is my role model

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2012, 12:46:07 am »
I do live in South Florida. I'm just starting to go raw paleo. I age my meat in my small fridge. My high lamb meat is about 3 wks old.
 I had some raw HWC in my coffee with some coconut oil (yes, coffee, lol), but I'm finding myself crampy and bloated this morning. I think the HWC is old. It doesn't start to bother me unless it's over about 10 days. I'm considering giving up milk.

I also do cold therapy. A tub about 50 degrees is about as low South Florida is allowing it for me.

Inger is my role model

What part of south florida do you live in? Maybe we could meet up and eat a raw meal together.

Have you heard of millers organic farm yet? They're a great farm that delivers to miami and weston. Check them out.
Disclaimer: I was told I was misdiagnosed over 10 years ago, and I haven't taken any medication in over a decade.

Offline Qodesh

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2012, 10:45:50 pm »

Thanks for the invite, but I eat my meals with my boyfriend and he's not a rawie.   I'm on this site for information and to share ideas.

Thanks for the info!   Millers is a coop though, and I'm happy with my providers for now.
I usually buy from US Wellness or Whole Foods.  I'll try Slankers when they get some meat other than beef in.

I would like to find a good fresh seafood source if you know of one. And would love to find a wild Elk source.

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2012, 10:49:52 pm »
Thanks for the invite, but I eat my meals with my boyfriend and he's not a rawie.   I'm on this site for information and to share ideas.

Thanks for the info!   Millers is a coop though, and I'm happy with my providers for now.
I usually buy from US Wellness or Whole Foods.  I'll try Slankers when they get some meat other than beef in.

I would like to find a good fresh seafood source if you know of one. And would love to find a wild Elk source.

I get all my food from Millers, fish included. I have no idea where to get wild Elk. If you find a source let me know!

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2012, 09:00:30 pm »
I actually did NCR on myself several hundred times, with excellent results.  It improved my alignment and mood, and helped me to hear better as well.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk