Author Topic: DaBoss88's healing schizophrenia journal  (Read 162534 times)

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: DaBoss88's healing schizophrenia journal
« Reply #175 on: May 13, 2013, 07:59:30 am »
I'm making some fermented dill pickles and sauerkraut. I did 1/4 teaspoon of the pickle juice this morning. 3 hours later I had stomach pain, every 5 minutes passed a small, but solid stool. Then my last stool was loose. No problems since.
Disclaimer: I was told I was misdiagnosed over 10 years ago, and I haven't taken any medication in over a decade.

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: May 17, 2013, 07:25:24 pm »
I had to ditch my ferments, bugs got into them. I'll be making a new batch today.

The Lugol's iodine 2% was going good, but I started taking much larger than normal doses. Yesterday I took like 6 drops, and the day before that like 8. i definitely felt weird, and am going back to just one drop a day.
Disclaimer: I was told I was misdiagnosed over 10 years ago, and I haven't taken any medication in over a decade.

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: May 23, 2013, 05:09:27 am »
I made another batch of ferments. So far I've gone from 1/8 tsp, to 1 tbls of the juice. Since getting to this high a dose of ferment I've been much more regular in the bathroom.

Since I've been taking the iodine, I decided to add the sea salt in large doses. I've been taking 1/2 tsp a few times a day (each half tsp is 1.4 g salt). I'm using Real Salt, which I love. Some days I use as much as 4-5 1/2 tsp. The detox is kind of harsh. I definitely don't like how I feel, and I'm only taking 2 drops of the 2%! I think I'll cut back to 1 drop soon.

I also just joined the Iodine yahoo group to hopefully gain more knowledge on how to do it right. Just in their yahoo page with articles, links, etc I've learned a lot. I definitely recommend their site for anyone trying to learn more.

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: May 23, 2013, 11:43:32 pm »
My home made pickles are coming out great. I ate an actual piece of cucumber/pickle. I'm not really a pickle guy, but these were delicious!

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: May 24, 2013, 12:46:10 am »
I just made the biggest order I've ever made from White Oak Pastures. $630. 27 packages of chuck roast (3 lbs each), 21 packages of beef fat (2.5 lbs each), and 2 packages of marrow bones (2.5 lbs each). It should last me a little over 3 months. Making my cost of food (not including fruits and veggies) about $53 a week.

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #180 on: May 28, 2013, 08:39:40 am »
Since adding the iodine I've changed my supplements and salt consumption somewhat. I'm doing a 1/2 tsp (3 g each) 3-5 times a day. I've increased my calcium and magnesium intake as I've read that the iodine will help you detox fluoride and it comes out as calcium fluoride. I noticed if I take the fluoride drops all at once I get horrible detox symptoms. Even 2 drops at a time can do that. But if I do 1 drop every 2-3 hours I'm fine. I've also increased my vitamin d3 consumption per the recommendations of some iodine web sites. I already take the b complex, niacin, etc.

The fermented foods have been making me want more carbs. Without the fermented food I was eating maybe 3 pieces of fruit a day (average 25 grams carbs each fruit). Now I'm noticing I feel groggy without the carbs. I've been eating almost double the amount of carbs. I think the probiotic action of the fermented foods is increasing the digestibility of the plant foods. Which is why my body is saying more carbs.

My diet is still the same. 2.5 oz beef fat per meal x3 for 1,500 calories from just the fat. Then 5 oz meat per meal (varies between shrimp, beef, and rarely salmon). I'm noticing my body just doesn't want the salmon. I think it's cause of all the mercury. I also read that the iodine helps detox mercury.

These days I'm feeling pretty awesome. Incredible energy, mental clarity, positive outlook. I'm still taking 20 mg of geodon, which is the lowest dose they sell. Next time I see my doctor I'll request another set of refills, I'll open the pill and take half. Then the next time I see the doc I'll try no meds. So happy to be so close to being med free.

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: May 29, 2013, 08:50:39 pm »
I just got off the phone with a very nice woman at the company "Redmond." They make the salt brand "Real Salt." She told me there is no heat processing whatsoever, so it's technically raw. And it's not stripped of any of its minerals. I definitely love this stuff.

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: May 30, 2013, 09:28:05 pm »
I started making a new batch of pickles. I even decided to make some high meat.

The old thing of pickles has been fermenting so long that it stopped making bubbles. They're incredible.

I've been eating a couple pickles with my plant foods an hour before my animal foods. I'll start eating a little bit of high meat with my animal foods.

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: May 31, 2013, 07:03:57 am »
I just got my gigantic order from White Oak Pastures. My 7 cu ft cooler is filled to the brim. And I don't need to worry about buying animal foods for the next 3+ months. Plenty of beef fat, chuck roast, liver, heart, and marrow bones.   ;D

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: June 01, 2013, 01:51:13 am »
Interesting info I just found.

http://lugolsiodine.us/iodine-its-role-in-health.html

"Fact: It is true that iodine deficiency does effect mental health. In Japan the average person consumes 10mg-14mg per day and they have the lowest mental health cases than any other country."

Offline bookittyrun

• Bear Hunter
  • smart enough to play dumb...
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: June 02, 2013, 06:23:57 am »
"So happy to be so close to being med free."

you're making the transition to taking mother nature's meds...  phooey on the scripts!  keep it up!  salmon can be weird for me sometimes, too.  the frozen stuff tends to be more palatable when eaten alone, i like the fresh stuff when making the sushi rolls.
"it'll be just like a sleepover, only we'll be sweaty and covered with grease!"  spongebob squarepants

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: June 02, 2013, 07:05:12 pm »
"So happy to be so close to being med free."

you're making the transition to taking mother nature's meds...  phooey on the scripts!  keep it up!  salmon can be weird for me sometimes, too.  the frozen stuff tends to be more palatable when eaten alone, i like the fresh stuff when making the sushi rolls.

Lol it's quite awesome to be so close. Thanks for the encouragement (:

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: June 03, 2013, 09:21:50 am »
I've been increasing my high meat consumption. Today I ate like 5-6 pieces of high meat before eating my animal food meal.

I'm using a leaner cut of beef from White Oak Pastures that I picked up fresh at WF. I have it outside in a mason jar without the lid, within a larger air tight container. Every day I open the container it's in, take out the jar, stir it up with a fork and wave it around to get new air in it.

I'm having some dental problems and I think it might have something to do with the constant cleaning I'm doing through brushing. I have what appears to be cavities, and my gums seem to be receding. Though since starting a fully raw diet and cleaning up my lifestyle there hasn't been any pain from the cavities. For some reason I decided to put a piece of high meat in my mouth and just leave it there for a little bit, then swallow. I think my body wants some bacteria in my mouth.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #188 on: June 03, 2013, 09:54:32 am »
Have you investigated vitamin k2?
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: June 03, 2013, 08:04:13 pm »
Have you investigated vitamin k2?

Not really. Do you have any helpful places to start looking?

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: June 03, 2013, 10:02:04 pm »
http://www.westonaprice.org/fat-soluble-activators/x-factor-is-vitamin-k2

After reading through this link, I assume I get a good amount of K2. I eat tons of beef fat and organs weekly. I also eat fermented food all the time.

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: June 06, 2013, 10:33:23 pm »
I had some salmon today. It's been a while since I have anything besides beef. I had some liver the other day and have some heart defrosting. I think I need to make the salmon and liver a regular thing.

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: June 09, 2013, 09:12:28 am »
I decided to start using Epsom Salt Baths. After reading up on it I saw that magnesium is poorly absorbed through the digestive tract, so decided to try soaking in a salt bath. I'll keep posting on my results.

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: June 15, 2013, 03:18:26 am »
After talking with Eveheart about some testing she got done I decided to get some testing myself. I went to my doctor the other day and told him all about my raw diet, lots of iodine, etc. etc. lol. He ordered A LOT of tests. What really surprised me is it seems he actually ordered the appropriate things for what I was telling him. I get the results in 2 weeks so I'll let you guys know how everything checks out. He ordered..

CBC
Come metabolic panel
lipid panel
UA TSH
HgbA1c
B12, b3, b6
Vitamin D
Vitamin D serum
TSH
Free t3
Free t4
TPO ab
Homocystine, MMA
Mercury
PSA
Vitamin A, K, E, iodine

and per my request a full std panel. I don't experience any symptoms, but I've read about cases where people don't get symptoms but it silently destroys their health.

I've increased my ferments. I'm fermenting honey currently, making some sauerkraut. Still have the high meat going from a while ago. I'm always making pickles, they're so good.

Still taking epsom salt baths 2-3 times a week. I definitely notice I'm much calmer and my mind is clearer. I think magnesium may be something my diet was lacking.

I've also decided to order a potassium supplement. I can't stand to force myself to eat tons of bananas or avocados every day.

Things are going really well, it seems to just be up hill from here. I can't wait to see what my results are. Especially considering all the raw animal foods I'm eat. My vitamin A, K, B vitamins, etc. should all be really high.

Offline bookittyrun

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: June 15, 2013, 01:59:51 pm »
it's always refreshing to know, the guy you're paying too much money to see, is actually listening, and interested in doing their job!  it doesn't sound like they dismissed your intentions as being "extreme, unhealthy, and ridiculous" in comparison to mainstream diet conceptions...  i'm interested in reading some of the results, too...  please do keep us posted.   

and good for you with the pickles!  i've been missing the store bought pickles for a long time now, and i am anxious to try the fermented type you've been enjoying!
"it'll be just like a sleepover, only we'll be sweaty and covered with grease!"  spongebob squarepants

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #195 on: June 16, 2013, 10:52:51 pm »
After talking with Eveheart about some testing she got done I decided to get some testing myself. I went to my doctor the other day and told him all about my raw diet, lots of iodine, etc. etc. lol. He ordered A LOT of tests. What really surprised me is it seems he actually ordered the appropriate things for what I was telling him. I get the results in 2 weeks so I'll let you guys know how everything checks out. He ordered..

Tell him you know of an entire forum where people have healed themselves in near-miraculous ways with this diet. Who knows?  Maybe he'll do something good.

Offline eveheart

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: June 17, 2013, 02:48:29 am »
Tell him you know of an entire forum where people have healed themselves in near-miraculous ways with this diet. Who knows?  Maybe he'll do something good.

When I tell my doctors what I eat and why I eat that way, they are very approving. I don't think they are moved to jump on the bandwagon because their corporate protocols forbid it, but they know that wrong-food-in is the largest single cause of disease, and removing the cause alone brings patients two-thirds or more of the way to healing.
"I intend to live forever; so far, so good." -Steven Wright, comedian

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: June 17, 2013, 03:43:04 am »
Interesting info I just found.
http://lugolsiodine.us/iodine-its-role-in-health.html

"Fact: It is true that iodine deficiency does effect mental health. In Japan the average person consumes 10mg-14mg per day and they have the lowest mental health cases than any other country.""""""""""""""""

I just read this an think kinda funny, I doubt that people in japan actually seek help for their mental health issues, I am pretty sure they have one of the highest suicide rates in the world.  but there are so many factors to mental health, I am not denying iodine is one of them, just sayin the facts are super malleable.

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: June 20, 2013, 07:45:45 am »
I had 4 oz of brain last night with half a lime squeezed into it. I've never torn up brain like that before. It was like when I eat shrimp with lime. I think I just really like lime lol.

The potassium supplement is going well. I'm noticing I want less and less carbs, even after exercising strenuously. Although I still eat carbs because I'm sure my body prefers consuming the carb itself than converting the protein into carbs. I think it's because before my body wanted the nutrients in the carbs, potassium, etc. But not I'm covering that with the supplement so my body doesn't seem interested in much plant foods. I still love pickles though.

The iodine supplementation is going well. Although I noticed that I was getting a rash on certain fingers just like when I first went fully raw which I attributed to detox. So I've cut back from taking 2 drops of Lugol's 2% (5 mg each) 6 or more times daily, to maybe 4 times daily. I'm also noticing I need less salt. When I first started I used like, 3-5 tsp a day. Now I'm using much less.

I'm still doing fermented foods. Pickles mainly, although I made some sauerkraut and I've just started eating it. I'm doing much less high meat, though I'm dry aging all my meat. I've even bought a rack with a drip pan for aging my meat. It works well.

I decided to try a new honey since my last honey seemed to be giving me problems. I was using a raw honey from WF. I tried to contact the seller but their website didn't have contact info, neither did the bottle. So I bought raw honey from Miller's Organic Farm. One word: wow! Absolutely the best honey I have every had. The old honey made me teeth hurt. But this new honey doesn't at all. It also tastes incredible, and my taste buds tell me it's a very nourishing food. I ate a full tbls with dinner today (maybe a little more) and not only did it not hurt my teeth, but I feel great after eating it. I decided to take some and ferment it. I put 1.5 cups honey to .5 cups distilled water, and put it outside to ferment. It's definitely bubbling.

Offline bookittyrun

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: June 20, 2013, 01:37:52 pm »
did the brain come with your large order of animal products?   or did you source it elsewhere?  frozen at any point?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk