Author Topic: Taking a leap of faith, Curing Eczema is my only goal(attention: GoodSamaritan)  (Read 104345 times)

Offline badboy9311

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
Im fed up with being half-ass about curing eczema
last year my eczema just suddenly disappeared
but it was still there, the dry skin (just not much rash)
i knew it but drinking culture in university draws me in and i've been binge drinking all throughout last year
Now it came back, eczema all over me
reverting to cooked paleo + cutting on alcohol doesn't seem to do much improvement
Hence i've decided to come back here and ask for all your help

Finally found out some places where i can get grain-fed but hormone fed beef + grass fed beef (grass fed beef i can only get it up till christmas on every saturday but i'll try my best)

Bought some organic eggs and lemon + VCO of my own, going to do liver flush tomorrow morning
I will also try to take photos and monitor the progress throughout my trial experiment

31/10/2012
1 small square basket of raspberries , later 1 small square basket of strawberries
around 2-3 hrs later
cooked some left over hormone free grain-fed meat (the best i can get sometimes)
seared those stew cubes lightly

Last meal before sleep
grass-fed liver (around 3-4 slices), sprinkled some salt with steak condiment i found in the drawer
reason is im still not use to eating raw meat yet

after that had some huge sweet cravings, ate couple small chocolate bars
it's crazy, i've always had sweet cravings since i was little..don't know how to stop it

History of myself
Always had eczema + asthma since i was little, had steroid cream and anti-histamine up until a point. Stopped using them cuz eczema slowly recovered but asthma remains. Luckily i didn't need medication ( in fact im allergic to them in a way), so i suffered but didn't had emergencies
slowly trained my way out of asthma (cross country, swimming) and got to high school, where suddenly i started getting eczema back, and it remains and got worse and worse till end of high school
things i've attempted when i was back in Hong kong includes
cooked paleo diet
sun tanning (helped lots)
fish oil supplements

Now im on myself, i don't care about how ppl view me anymore, especially i don't need to worry about parents

Please give me all the help you guys, appreciated! 8)

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
The attitude is great!

i knew it but drinking culture in university draws me in and i've been binge drinking all throughout last year
Now it came back, eczema all over me

And you know what may have caused it.

Just be methodical.  You know the cure protocol.

You might want to add spleen nourishing and energizing foods and protocols... and probably get in touch with acupuncture and TCM practitioners too.

Sweets cravings can be killed in 3 days by vco detox if you aren't allergic to vco.

Find a buddy raw paleo dieter near you, it helps.

Of course you know that "cure" means you win it all... plus you get the girls.  How old are you?

My bro almost died of psoriasis in 2007 and now he has 2 children.

There is a recent hypothesis that the BT toxin from gmo corn survives the digestion of livestock, so you get the bt toxin in the meat, or that the old gmo corn or soybean you ate had infected your intestines and causing leaky gut by bacteria in your gut making bt toxins.

Check out my latest blog post  http://www.myhealthblog.org/2012/10/31/leaky-gut-root-cause-bt-toxin-being-created-by-bacteria-in-our-gut-due-to-previous-bt-corn-ingestion-rife-frequencies-needed/
« Last Edit: November 01, 2012, 04:50:51 pm by goodsamaritan »
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Badboy - an interesting tidbit of info for you - a smart homeopathic physician mentioned to us (my husband used to have excema but no longer does) that children that have steroids for excema just push the condition further into their bodies where it becomes asthma.

Best wishes to you in releasing these conditions as you detox with a better diet. It does work.

Offline eveheart

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
My eczema disappeared with raw paleo, no fooling around. Thinking about what you reported eating on your first post, I must admit that I would be starving if I ate that, so hungry that I wouldn't care what I ate. What was missing was FAT! My butcher gives me free, grass-fed beef fat, or sometimes charges me 99 cents per pound (super-cheap). Cooked foods mess me up. If your only goal is curing eczema, then do it!
"I intend to live forever; so far, so good." -Steven Wright, comedian

Offline badboy9311

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
Diet for the last couple days was a mad struggle

First off my sugary craving is crazy, im going to try to get VCO detox done.
Cheated off some chocolate and sweet candies, i guess im not getting enough calories from fat (nor am i eating enough calories i guess)

yesterday craved cooked food first thing in the morning too
so Question: how do you combat the craving for cooked food in winter (its freaking cold here in canada)

Having trouble getting enough meat because the farmer market closed before i went there, only got 2 lamb livers, 1 ground lamb and 1 lamb heart (tiny piece)

Going to go online and also through my town and see if there're more grass-fed sources
What are parts with good fat content?

For some reason can't take bone marrow straight, feels grossed out
am i just not used to it?

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
    Heart and kidney has saturated dry suet fat. Older animals have fat under the skin on their backs.  Brain is full of fat.

I don't like suet myself very much, but I don't mind grating it and eating it with my meat rather than straight.

"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Diet for the last couple days was a mad struggle

First off my sugary craving is crazy, im going to try to get VCO detox done.
Cheated off some chocolate and sweet candies, i guess im not getting enough calories from fat (nor am i eating enough calories i guess)

yesterday craved cooked food first thing in the morning too
so Question: how do you combat the craving for cooked food in winter (its freaking cold here in canada)

Having trouble getting enough meat because the farmer market closed before i went there, only got 2 lamb livers, 1 ground lamb and 1 lamb heart (tiny piece)

Going to go online and also through my town and see if there're more grass-fed sources

Make yourself some soup stocks.  You need to be warm.
Don't eat cold food.  You should defrost your meats.  Sear them if you are a beginner.
Take some herbal teas that are warming / yang increasing from the tcm point of view.
If you can get panax ginseng supplements, that will give you warmth.
Ginger teas, fermented raw ginger will warm you up too.

I gather it is not a good time to go cold turkey raw paleo now in winter.  This is a good time to do transitions.  At least be cooked / rare / raw paleo will do for the transition.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Make yourself some soup stocks.  You need to be warm.
Don't eat cold food.  You should defrost your meats.  Sear them if you are a beginner.
Take some herbal teas that are warming / yang increasing from the tcm point of view.
If you can get panax ginseng supplements, that will give you warmth.
Ginger teas, fermented raw ginger will warm you up too.

I gather it is not a good time to go cold turkey raw paleo now in winter.  This is a good time to do transitions.  At least be cooked / rare / raw paleo will do for the transition.

I second all of that!

Hot spices and teas can help to keep you warm. Adding some hot spices to that stock can make you sweat no matter how cold it is. Also, blankets and sweaters and hats are good too. :)

Offline badboy9311

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
alrite had some steak today, pretty raw other than searing both sides
shitty meat thou, combination of grain-fed or grass-fed corn finished (don't know which, they say it's either)
cross-rib, sliced into steaks
ate some apples throughout the day, cheated a bit by drinking some egg nog and some chocolate sauce on the apple

did a liver flush this morning, although had some constipation issue (not moving very well)
managed too poop out a lotta poop
don't know if there're stones thou but definitely felt the urge to poop
will try to find a way to pick it apart and see what's inside my poop..

having tooth decay issue on one of my teeth on the left (dentist said i chew gum too much made a hole there, not infected but it's sensitive)
i'll try to do some oil pulling and see if it improves

also losing hair a lot lately..just feel like my hairline is receding..
how can i stop it???

i get dandruff and itch all over my head, i think it's eczema
the scratching definitely doesn't help but it's not stopping

i definitely need to find some cheap meat source and try to stick to a raw diet..
not having a car is a pain in the ass..

symptoms:
hairloss
itching eczema all over my body, arms, legs, face, neck
cold hands and feet (started taking ginger tea today, had like 3 cups)
constant craving for more food + sugary stuff
low energy all throughout the day
irregular sleeping pattern (time management)
food coma right after eating food, poor digestion?

problem: lack of good meat
lack of sun light (taking vitamin d3 1000IU/pill, 2 per day)
« Last Edit: November 05, 2012, 11:00:38 am by badboy9311 »

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
If it isn't raw paleo.  Just make sure it is paleo.

Watch the movie King Corn http://www.rawpaleodietforum.com/infonews-items/watch-the-movie-king-corn

Shows how commercial beef has become a sick corn fed animal.  Also commercial chickens.

So you may have better results getting other animals... even if they are cooked initially.

Just nail down paleo diet at the start can be your first achievement, even if cooked at times.

Offline Joy2012

• Shaman
    • View Profile
GS, what would you say are the most helpful foods for curing  eczema? A friend of mine has persistent mild eczema on the neck area. He has been eating all raw (or almost all raw) from high-quality foods for months but the eczema persists. He is willing to eat raw shrimps/salmon/beef/chicken heart/bone marrow, but not other organs. Which of the five afore-mentioned foods is most healing for eczema?  Is there any fruit/vegi/nuts/seeds he should stay away from?
« Last Edit: November 05, 2012, 12:04:30 pm by Joy2012 »

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Food is just one thing.

Environmental allergies / pollution is another.

Detoxing is another.

shrimps are eczema causing when farmed.
salmon may be eczema causing when farmed.
beef may be eczema causing if corn fed.
chicken may be eczema causing of intensively factory farmed.
bone marrow from beef may be bad if corn fed and sickly.

other underlying diseases and conditions is another.

Remember that eczema is a coping mechanism.  So think, coping from what?

Offline Joy2012

• Shaman
    • View Profile

GS, thanks for responding.

As I said, all his raw animal foods are high quality, meaning grass-fed or wild caught from clean waters with no preservatives.

Remember that eczema is a coping mechanism.  So think, coping from what?

I guess coping with toxins in the body? So detox is the solution?

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Environmental allergies / pollution... personal "care" products soap, shampoo, home indoor pollution from molds, chemicals, laundry, dishwash, work related stuff, fluid intake.

Detoxing is another... is your friend finished with detoxing his or her organs?  Spleen system? Liver? Kidneys? Colon? 

Done any fasting to heal leaky gut?

In TCM is his yin/yang balanced.

Emotions, stress, sleeping time

EMF pollution, etc.

Some people are allergic even to the most high quality chicken... look at food allergies too.

Offline Joy2012

• Shaman
    • View Profile
Thank you, GS. So complicated!  I thought a good RPD is a cure-all.  ???

Offline badboy9311

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
Update for the last weeks

Been struggling to get meat, worked out the schedule lately
Good source for Marrow Bones + Liver on saturdays  (local farmers market)
Local farmers market for fruits and vegetables

my mixed meal consisting of cooked paleo+raw paleo (i mix them up so i transit smoothly)
organic raw egg yolks (2-3) in the morning (egg white taste disgusting to me..)
medium Fried no MSG no hormone smoked bacon 5-6 slices/meal(sometimes for lunch, dinner)
Stew beef broth consisting of garlic, ginger and sweet onion (hormone free but not sure if grass-fed / grain-fed, butcher said it is mixed mostly)

Also had top quality sheep ribs the day before, so tasty but kinda hard to chew
i guess i need some stronger teeth

one left inner teeth down below has some decay (a sensitive hole, seems to be hurting more), i'll see if im gonna go to dentist or whatever (mercury filling is bad i heard..what should i do?)

-noticed improvement when introduced raw food
-decreased flaking
-decreased new patches of eczema appearing
-decreased itching in shower
-faster recovery of wounds

Problem remain unsolved
-dry skin
-itchiness of eczema area throughout body
-itchy scalp

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
I have zero experience with winter.

Any fruit or vegetables or nuts or non animal you should be taking? That is local and in season?

Ginger as tea, ginger at the start of meat meals may increase digestive fire.

You got good news... Great start!

Are you enjoying?

Offline badboy9311

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
Canada really has minimal fruits and veggies
I'll keep buying at the farmers market to buy real food (in season and organic)
don't want to pay the price of eating preservatives after reading recently on their side-effects
at the same time i have test results before that says i am allergic to preservatives and chemicals

Already replaced detergent with Borex washing enhancement with Ivory Soup, if i find any more natural alternative i might switch..for now it works

There are several connections I am currently making now:
Thyroid level
leaky gut
parasites
Mal-functioning Liver and Kidney
Pollution
Mal-nutrition
Yeast/Candida Overgrowth

I find that i somehow fit many of these symptoms and might be why my eczema is still remaining even though im basically eating cooked/mixed with raw paleo

Also trying really hard to maintain enough calorie intake, hence i bought a big chunk of fatty meat with a higher price [$6-8/lb]

Mixing between cheap cuts and expensive cuts averages out my budget hopefully

23/11/2012 I also started both Humacleanse+humaworm
seeing some help in pooping but not magical i guess
Humaworm seems to give me a burning sensation near the bottom of my throat and lungs

I don't see big worms or anything either, but some weird strings looking stuff in my stool..maybe that is worms but just all wrapped inside

comparing to that, i find the coconut oil fast works better on my skin than this

Cheat meals: Chocolate cookies+golden oreo + some alcohol (one night)
2-3 Meals at conventional restaurant with Pho and Poutine (too hungry)

Really have to cut those out thou..im feeling it last night by increased amount of scratching in the middle of the night

To GS:
Do you know any good solution to thyroid problems? I'll get my thyroid checked soon
Am i doing the humaworm right? not really seeing much results (3 days in now)

Offline badboy9311

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
Updates
From Nov 27th up until now
my daily meals consists of the following most of the time

1. Ground beef lightly cooked with onions
2. Liver and Onions (lightly cooked)
3. Oven-cooked (slow) brisket (Some reason briskets are some tough i can't eat it raw..)
4. Bacon and eggs (pan-fried low)

Still going on the struggle between raw and cooked diet..but im in for the long haul
things i need to fix
1. source of meats
2. uping fat and raw intake

my thyroid check level came back
Thyroid (sensitive) : 1.01
Reference range 0.35-5.00
doc says im normal but why am i feeling like shit?
So im not really at optimal thyroid level? need some input on this

White coating on tongue is gradually convincing me that i have candida

Still going on with the parasite and colon cleanse

Eczema condition got worse after exam period (bunch of cheats..)
Cheats are horrible..must stay away from them..

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
If you stuff yourself with enough raw paleo fat, you'll be too full to cheat.
Try raw root crops (singkamas, yakon) or raw squash.... let it ripen... raw squash is darn filling and tasty.

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
What I find is that cravings can be pretty strong when switching from a SADiet to RPD.

Those microbes in the gut are craving junk food. The thing is that RPD eliminates so much - cooked food, complex carbs, food additives, etc.

What I think would be helpful is doing your best to stick to RPD, but if you're ever craving something so bad that you need junk food. Instead of going for junk food you could try a lightly cooked piece of grass fed beef. That would provide the full feeling in the gut, which is typically enough to fix a craving. Without providing tons of junk carbs and additives which just continues are cycle of having a craving, satisfying the craving with junk, then repeating the process.
Disclaimer: I was told I was misdiagnosed over 10 years ago, and I haven't taken any medication in over a decade.

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Try raw root crops (singkamas, yakon) or raw squash.... let it ripen... raw squash is darn filling and tasty.

Eating massive amounts of fat might help too.
Disclaimer: I was told I was misdiagnosed over 10 years ago, and I haven't taken any medication in over a decade.

CitrusHigh

Bad boy, being half canadian, I can tell you that there is wild food growing all around you, both plant and animal. Just because canada slacks on it's veggie growing doesn't mean there aren't abundant wild edibles everywhere. Get yourself a good book with clear, color photos, detailed descriptions, a range map and lists poisonous look alikes fore each species. With a little effort you could  be getting your daily/weekly veggies with just a few hours of foraging. The only caveat to this would be if you were way up in the north, then your selection would be more limited, BUT still available none the less.

As far as animals go, learn to trap. No need to buy a license or anything, just learn how to set snares, then set a few in your closest forest, your equipment: A piece of very thin wire.

Only set 2 or 3, check them DAILY (it is pretty disgusting to trap and animal and then leave it there for dead) yes something else will eat it, but that something may choke and die off your wire. Also don't ever leave your wire out there, leave the forest cleaner than when you came.

With those two techniques you should be able to provide a healthy portion of your diet. Add to that, a visit to the closes farms where you see cattle out eating only grass with no feed bins (for corn, hay bins are great!) Then you go up to the farmer's door and say, hello, I'd like to buy your beef. Repeat until you have a steady supply of meat that you buy farm direct. Use the WAPF website to contact your area's chapter leader who can then hook you up with some local farms most likely.

I know this is all kind of new, but if you get creative, I promise you, there are nutrient dense, paleo foods growing all around you. The fact that everyone doesn't take advantage of them is their loss and your gain.

Just harvest sustainable. Good luck. I  feel you on the eczema and asthma, my parents are killing my baby siblings because they are too ignorant to listen to sense (my stepmom's a vet, so uber-brainwashed, and my dad a sugar fiend). Just be glad that you have a chance to heal yours, unlike my sibs who are at the mercy of their family!

Offline badboy9311

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile

Okay will definitely try buying those when farmer market comes back

What I find is that cravings can be pretty strong when switching from a SADiet to RPD.

Those microbes in the gut are craving junk food. The thing is that RPD eliminates so much - cooked food, complex carbs, food additives, etc.

What I think would be helpful is doing your best to stick to RPD, but if you're ever craving something so bad that you need junk food. Instead of going for junk food you could try a lightly cooked piece of grass fed beef. That would provide the full feeling in the gut, which is typically enough to fix a craving. Without providing tons of junk carbs and additives which just continues are cycle of having a craving, satisfying the craving with junk, then repeating the process.

Ya i definitely notice my cravings are very strong upon the moments of switching just cooked paleo, and VERY strong cravings when i try 1 day on complete raw paleo

As far as animals go, learn to trap.

I might consider that in the future but honestly now i've found my sources i rather let people do it for me as hunting takes too much time, thanks thou, appreciate it

Offline badboy9311

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
Slowly confirming that my problem stems from Candida, as to strong reaction on scalp when i apply coconut oil on it, and intaking coconut oil (2table spoons) for 3-4 days gave me immense cut on sweet cravings but also some die-off symptoms (i assume so )
Had a day of crazy diarrhea after eating the usual (cooked paleo) but took coconut oil in the morning
In the waste there's white cloud (read it from sites saying it's yeast), not sure but i feel weird after intaking coconut oil everytime, but the next day i'd feel that my wounds heal up faster and has less inflammation

my skin is still pretty dry but has decreased itching

now i've gotten my sources, im going to start from today on raw paleo diet
still trying to get my sources to provide more fat, maybe i'll try to buy fattier cuts

Just bought some kefir grain online too hopefully it'll be here soon and i can start making kefir as probiotics
Maybe high meat would be an option too

Instead of killing the yeast and detox, im thinking of taking the route of making more good bacteria in my gut instead to fight the yeast, thoughts? or should i just pull it through?

Cold hands and feet, and the feeling of low energy is still driving me nuts, hopefully after going FULL raw paleo it'll help
Let's fix this in 2013

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk