Author Topic: Taking a leap of faith, Curing Eczema is my only goal(attention: GoodSamaritan)  (Read 104368 times)

Offline badboy9311

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
Just bought 2 bottles of blue ice CLO (1 for my girl)
wondering if i should buy butter oil, heard it's good for you from weston price

What're your thoughts on butter oil with CLO jessica??

Thanks for your replies guys, it gives me tremendous strength..

I'll be going on a bus trip later today
On the trip probably going to be eating cooked paleo, hopefully can buy some good stuff and eat raw
maybe i'll supplement with some fatty fruits like avocado too (lower the cooked food ratio)

Today:

1 small bone marrow, half a pound of ground beef
Night: cooked the last broccoli and some raw beef liver

(bad idea about eating the broccoli prior and not waiting to eat the beef liver, felt the stress in my digestion)

Symptoms seems to be fluctuating lately, lots of new wounds, despite they heal up fast
painful and stressful too..but hopefully i'll pull it through

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Hopefully you can get something better than ground beef.
I don't trust ground beef especially if it is pre-ground.
Who knows what part is that.
Who knows how many steers are in that.
Who knows how clean the machine was.
How old was the meat?
« Last Edit: January 18, 2013, 06:41:39 pm by goodsamaritan »
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline badboy9311

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
Hopefully you can get something better than ground beef.
I don't trust ground beef especially if it is pre-ground.
Who knows what part is that.
Who knows how many steers are in that.
Who knows how clean the machine was.
How old was the meat?

Not sure how old it was but probably pretty fresh judging from the smell (it was fresh when i first got the package this time)
but i still have to put up with the fact that all my meats come in bulk, which means they have to be frozen and defroze before eating them..the best i can do in a student life

These few days i've been eating the following
bacon and egg omelet
salmon with egg cooked
ribs baked with honey garlic (very bad, i know..cuz the honey garlic was very processed)
a turkey club i had to eat before i get on the bus (too hungry)
snacking on frozen blue berries a lot (after they defroze)

starting to feel a GREAT difference between how i feel in terms of digestion between raw meat and cooked meat..

Offline Haai

• Shaman
    • View Profile
It seems like you know what is good and what is bad for you. Yet you continue to do things that are bad for you, eg. cook things, use processed "honey garlic", use table salt because you can't be arsed to get rock salt etc. All these things are going to slow down or possibly stop the healing process. From my personal experience, I needed to be on a very strict diet with no cheating, because as soon as I consumed something bad, be it a glass of wine, a grainfed or cooked steak, table salt etc or if I smoked a single cigarette (was very difficult to quit to start with), then the next day I would be back at square one (having strachted myself to pieces all night) and I'd have to start the healing process all over again.

So my advice is to cut out all the crap that you know is doing you no good, so that the healing process can speed up dramatically. It's up to you.
"In the modern, prevailing view of the cosmos, we sit here as tiny, unimportant specks of protoplasm, flukes of nature, and stare out into an almost limitless void. Vast, nameless tracts of emptiness dominate the scene. Talk about feeling small.
But we do not look out at the universe; it is, instead, within us, as a rich 3-D visual experience whose location is the mind" - R. Lanza, Beyond Biocentrism.

Offline badboy9311

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
ya i do admit that
it's time for me to go cold turkey into RPD instead of this

1. planning to keep myself warm by making beef stock (only cooked meal)
2. going to get a cool mist moisturizer
3. detox protocol

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
or if I smoked a single cigarette (was very difficult to quit to start with),

Sorry, OT. But could you go a little more into detail on how RPD helped you quit smoking? I have a friend who is considering RPD for HPV, he also smokes cigarettes. And I was wondering how RPD helped you quit. Thanks.
Disclaimer: I was told I was misdiagnosed over 10 years ago, and I haven't taken any medication in over a decade.

Offline Haai

• Shaman
    • View Profile
Sorry, OT. But could you go a little more into detail on how RPD helped you quit smoking? I have a friend who is considering RPD for HPV, he also smokes cigarettes. And I was wondering how RPD helped you quit. Thanks.

To be honest it wasn't really RPD that helped me quit smoking. It was eczema that helped me quit. Eczema is the only reason I started eating raw paleo too. I was extremely desperate at the time to cure my eczema, because it was almost impossible to live with. If i never got eczema I would still be smoking, drinking, taking recreational drugs and eating shit today. In that sense, I am very glad that I got eczema.

Having said that, I think RPD could help one quit smoking if that means no longer drinking coffee or alcohol. I found that after drinking coffee or alcohol I really craved a sigarette.
"In the modern, prevailing view of the cosmos, we sit here as tiny, unimportant specks of protoplasm, flukes of nature, and stare out into an almost limitless void. Vast, nameless tracts of emptiness dominate the scene. Talk about feeling small.
But we do not look out at the universe; it is, instead, within us, as a rich 3-D visual experience whose location is the mind" - R. Lanza, Beyond Biocentrism.

Offline badboy9311

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
since the day i did my coconut oil fast, cravings towards cooked food + snacks dramatically decreased
it's like "i can have it...but...i don't really crave it that much"

craving raw fish today, bought some frozen wild caught salmon + fresh tuna + fresh swordfish
too bad that im far from the bay area so i bought it from the supermarket, but whatever i can get i guess, i was craving it today

all wild caught too

Smoking never really gave me any good feeling, in fact i tried 1 single puff of cigarette last year and i feel like it tasted like old shoes..gross..glad it didn't stick with me

i honestly feel like this could be the best way to introduce my family + friends to raw food/meat..as sashimi /tartar is one of those expensive dishes in japanese cuisin

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
sashimi /tartar is one of those expensive dishes in japanese cuisin

I've noticed that all the sushi places I've been to in the U.S. when I've ordered sashimi I probably get less than 4 oz of meat and they charge like $25-$30 typically. Rip off.....
Disclaimer: I was told I was misdiagnosed over 10 years ago, and I haven't taken any medication in over a decade.

Offline badboy9311

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
Staying within the raw food lately, it's hard but it's worth it

Yesterday bought a bunch fish and took them

Back from grocery run:
1/4 kilo of Raw tuna
Several pears and apples (a little bit too much but i was craving it)
Raw roast beef with small strip of fat
1/2 kilo of swordfish
Some water kefir (small cup)

for some reason had this huge craving of eating at night, so i finished all the fruits (like 2 apples and 2 pears in a go), then beef then swordfish..

drank some water kefir as well

at night had a massive diarrhea and also in the middle of the night as well..
don't know if this is a detox reaction or just me simply eating too much and not letting my digestion rest, i think it's the latter

Today so far:
Wednesday is my busy day so i have to stay out all day, bought some grapes and pears to feed me
cheated with a gluten-free brownie and 75% dark chocolate..god that sugar rush is so much stronger than fruits and the let down is even crazier..fell asleep right away in class after the brownie..
okay, gotta cut that out!

Good side:
1. Very good sleep last night, felt like i was sleeping forever despite i only slept for 6-7 hours
woke up kind of tired today thou

2. Didn't itch much last night but just minor scratches on arms, also the skin seems to be less inflammation going on
wounds are recovering

3. Had the urge to shower this morning but resist by walking out of the bathroom and returning to normal schedule..showering seems to be an addiction for me because im cold all the time and seeking ways to be warm.

Supplements:
started supplementing with FCLO since monday, 2mL per day
effects: seems to make me more calm towards my eczema condition, and somehow i'm more relaxed today almost towards everything, but possible placebo effect? going to continue it

Im also wondering if i should continue water kefir for probiotics...thoughts?

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Im also wondering if i should continue water kefir for probiotics...thoughts?

Water kefir seems kind of sketchy based on how you describe making it.

I remember reading somewhere that you put sugar, and various other things that you wouldn't normally eat on a raw diet to feed the kefir.

I'd go for more natural ferments. Sauerkraut, pickles, fermented honey, high meat, etc.

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
you probably got that diarrhea because you ate fructose+fiber and a bunch of probiotics, so basically you were feeding all of the bacteria in your belly.

if you are cold all the time stop eating fruits and start eating more fats

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
if you are cold all the time stop eating fruits and start eating more fats

Agree. Agree.
And it must be winter where you are.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

Offline badboy9311

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
This weekend has been nothing but stress..family matters and stuff stresses me out the most..had some slip up of alcohol and cooked meal(sushi) and cheats..

Well..slipped I did..gotta fix it
Fish. Oiland. Fatty fish has been working well..going to keep a portion of fish and add more fat in my calorie

As long as I don't shower my skin. Seems fine and not too itchy

Had some diarrhea today after eating raw eggsmaybe. Cuz they're not so fresh anymore

Now I got my food sources figured out..next step is detox...let's do this

Offline badboy9311

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
The only day I am getting really frustrated is my Wednesdays..the whole day consists of classes from morning to night..
Solutions to this:
eat fruits for the whole day (didn't feel good thou)..bloated and stuff..
Eat some cooked meat (ham)
Eat cooked brown rice terriyaki...
Fast the whole day till night

Ideally i would like to have one morning meal and just one night meal..but it's too little...i starve like crazy in the afternoon..

Good thing is:
1. Fish is working like a charm on me, possibly added benefits of the fish oil as well
Skin is recovering in speed light comparing to before
2. Need to up beef intake as well..and fat too to work it better with the vitamin D in fish oil
3. I have the money now to buy butter oil, will do that as well.

GS, i know you suggest Detox..?which one is the critical hit..? or do you just try each until you find the one that works the best?

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
You could take a lunch box with some mini mason jars and an ice pack. I do that some times.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
All the detoxes work.  They all work.
Do it in the other I wrote them with:
1. colon
2. kidney
3. liver

Has to be in that order.  Colon cleanse always first.

Daboss is right in you should bring meat to school.
When my son was recovering from illness we packed him raw paleo meats to school.
We packed him ceviche of fish.

I myself bring raw meat and raw eggs when I go on trips.
Or at times I load up and eat raw meat, a lot of it in the morning so the rest of the day I'm not hungry.

At a hotel dinner affair I brought raw meat in cubes and when the lights went out I ate my stuff.

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
I myself bring raw meat and raw eggs when I go on trips.
Or at times I load up and eat raw meat, a lot of it in the morning so the rest of the day I'm not hungry.

At a hotel dinner affair I brought raw meat in cubes and when the lights went out I ate my stuff.

I also try not to advertise it. If someone notices, I'll say it's "beef" or "lamb." I don't say raw. If they notice it's raw and pursue it further, I'll explain about raw paleo and weston price.

Offline badboy9311

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
reverted a little bit back to cooked paleo these couple days, and also running out of meat soon
need to order today to avoid eating crap for the next couple days

this is what i order usually, but this time i'll kick out the groundbeef (as i don't find them really good tasting..they just taste like shit in general..unless it's good ground beef/lamb (which i got before and tasted awesome)

Marrow bones, kidney, liver, roast beef (with extra fat trimmings wrapped around
what else should i get to get more taste, nutrients and stuff?

what about minerals..? can i get them from grassfed beef or better from seafood? I don't live along the coast so seafood that comes along are usually of bad quality, or really expensive

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
If you can get variety I think it would be better. Buffalo, lamb, and goat are good options that you can some times find for a good price. Salmon would be good too.

It's not essential to have variety.. I think I heard of a tribe in Africa eating raw beef, blood, and milk and not much else.

But if you can get variety. It's better to switch it up.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
I like variety.  That is where instincts kick in.

Offline badboy9311

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
So Far, how my diet looks like
Going to order the meat perhaps later in the week cuz just bought a bunch of seafood and its filling up the freezer

For some reason wild caught squid rings didn't taste good (from peru, frozen)
wild caught thou, dunno why it tastes like kinda plain

So far the following week will look something like this:
1lb of wild caught salmon
some grass fed beef fat
some bone marrow
wild berries + banana as treat
Supplement with fish oil

Getting more fat if i can on the next meat order, gotta clear out some seafood first

Going to buy some colon cleanse from local health store, starting with that first i guess, see if i can find a good one..recommendations? what brand works well? im in canada

Low energy, cold hands and feet still with me, low motivation too cuz of this
Skin is progressing well on seafood diet thou, possibly need more fat to sustain my energy output..

Any solutions to this..? How do you make fermented ginger..?

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
I usually choose squid with eggs... yummy fat.
I will usually dip squid in vinegar and some bits of garlic... to cleanse and add flavor.

I would look in to the salt thing and lately I use bagoong... raw fermented / high fish and it is salted.  It's a filipino tradition.  Bagoong dilis and bagoong padas.  Add it to your raw meats to whet your appetite and increase eating, it may be healing, just try.  Bagoong is cheap.  Do not get bagoong tiny shrimp... it may not be clean.

Bagoong Dilis.  Ocean wild.  My neighbor is the manufacturer of this.  Delicious.
http://janasgrocery.smugmug.com/keyword/pangasinan%20bagoong%20dilis#!i=643069883&k=7zdnCKk

Bagoong Padas.  Ocean wild.  Delicious.
http://www.philamfood.com/BUENAS-SALTED-ZIGANID-FISH-BAGOONG-PADAS-12OZ.html

You can eat turmeric as is, just peal them.  I have a friend who eats them like candy.

My wife eats raw yellow ginger as is.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2013, 08:46:40 pm by goodsamaritan »

Offline badboy9311

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
What's the cause of low energy and how do I fix it..? Or is it just a hit and miss..? I still don't understand why I'm feeling so tired and with cold hands and feet

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Is it winter in your country?
You may need heat. Get heat.
You may need high carb starch and high fat at the same time.
Maybe you lack salt.
Maybe you need sun, vitamin d.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk