Author Topic: A really Interesting Discovery  (Read 14406 times)

Offline Poncho

• Elder
    • View Profile
A really Interesting Discovery
« on: June 28, 2013, 05:34:42 pm »
I believe that what I have is actual evidence that raw paleo is the correct way of eating.
I'm serious, I think, I'm kind of amazed by what I've discovered.
Is it real or am I crazy? haha

http://rawreconstruction.com/2013/06/28/live-blood-analysis/

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: A really Interesting Discovery
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2013, 10:07:20 pm »
Trouble absorbing water, or you getting any salt and/or watching the other electrolytes?

What supplements did she recommend?
Disclaimer: I was told I was misdiagnosed over 10 years ago, and I haven't taken any medication in over a decade.

Offline ys

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2013, 10:13:11 pm »
It sounds like a lot of quackery.

You know what was REALLY interesting, but not surprising to me?
NO parasites! None, and mostly everyone on the typical American diet would find some parasites

You can't tell if someone has parasites by looking at blood.

The fat cells are just floating around in my blood, and the nutrients aren’t able to get to the individual cells due to the clumping.

By 'fat cells' I assume they mean trigs.  And I assume they are saying trigs are floating with the flow.  If this is bad what are trigs suppose to do?

From wiki:   it has been called a "fraudulent" means of convincing patients that they are ill and require treatment with dietary supplements.

Offline Dr. D

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2013, 12:24:46 am »
I'm curious what she deems 'cell food'... and what enzymes are listed. Most enzyme supplements use amylase which digests starches, and uses papaya protease and lipase, plant enzymes to digest fat and protein. Just sayin to check it out.

that's really great however about your apparent overall upturn in health.
-Dustin

Trying to heal ADHD. Common symptoms: fatigue, impulsiveness, poor attention, no motivation.
Other side issues I'd like to get over: Acne, dandruff, tooth health (yellow, poor gums, gingivitis)

If ya ain't hungry enough to eat raw liver, ya ain't hungry enough.

We are all just doing the best we can, with what we know, at any given time.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2013, 06:50:11 am »
Try squeezing a lemon or an orange in your water and wait for a minute before you drink that.
It makes the water more usable by the body.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline van

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2013, 07:03:17 am »
What I am about to suggest or wonder about seems awfully dejavu, but GS do you think it may really just be that you've given yourself a little boost of sugar from the fruit?   I really don't have a clue. 

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2013, 07:28:47 am »
not much sugar in lemons.  We also have calamansi in the Philippines... something like lemons, not sugary.

Coconut juice is great when available.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

Offline Poncho

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2013, 08:04:06 am »
It sounds like a lot of quackery.

You can't tell if someone has parasites by looking at blood.

By 'fat cells' I assume they mean trigs.  And I assume they are saying trigs are floating with the flow.  If this is bad what are trigs suppose to do?

From wiki:   it has been called a "fraudulent" means of convincing patients that they are ill and require treatment with dietary supplements.

She physically showed me examples of what it looks like when there are various different types of parasites present.
They are entirely visible.
She was surprised that I had zero, because of my diet.
Most people on the american diet show parasites.
I'm sure she would have enjoyed it a lot more having an easy type reason like 'you have parasites' to my problems.
Shut up, I hate people like you
If youre going to be a downer, be correct.

I'll do the lemon water for sure, I do that sometimes but I'll do it always haha
« Last Edit: June 29, 2013, 09:10:34 am by goodsamaritan »

Offline Poncho

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2013, 08:05:40 am »
/She didn't say that I required supplements, only that they would speed things up and insure it went more smoothly.
You know what assuming does right

Offline aLptHW4k4y

• Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2013, 02:51:34 pm »
Haha of course she showed you examples. So what were the parasites like, did they have legs and head, etc?
Blood parasites cause very serious illness, stuff like malaria.
Most common blood parasites: http://www.dpd.cdc.gov/DPDx/HTML/Frames/body_blood_listing.htm
She's saying that most people on american diet have some of those parasites, and you believe her?

Offline Poncho

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2013, 09:52:58 pm »
http://www.byronbodyandsoul.com/top/regular-columms/naturopathy-with-sue-kira/parasites/p/118

http://www.windofchangenutrition.com/live_blood_cell_microscopy.php

Why do you want to bash something that can't actually be bashed?
I don't get it.

It's doctor mentality, picking at a tiny symptom and not touching the actual problem.

And I mean, why the hell are you trying to make me look stupid when I'm saying that raw paleo is correct and then providing some evidence?
What does it do for you?

Don't try to make me look stupid, that's only gonna put you in a bad place.

Offline ys

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2013, 09:19:55 am »
She physically showed me examples of what it looks like when there are various different types of parasites present.

ok, so what does it look like when someone has a tapeworm?

Shut up, I hate people like you
If youre going to be a downer, be correct.

in that case do not ask forum for opinions.  go to live blood test forum and all of you there can high-five each other all day long.

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2013, 11:08:29 am »
ok, so what does it look like when someone has a tapeworm?

in that case do not ask forum for opinions.  go to live blood test forum and all of you there can high-five each other all day long.

There's actually something to live blood analysis.  I have a friend who had it done, and was told he had candida.  He started eating a lot of unrefined Celtic Grey sea salt, to kill the candida.  He went back 6 months later, and, according to the analysis, the candida was gone.  However, he had "liver stars" (whatever those are) the second time, which apparently are evidence of liver stress. This jives perfectly with what I've hear about candida and also about the effects of salt.  Salt tends to reduce candida, but it can also stress the liver in large amounts.

My mind is certainly open on the subject. Some alternative health practices are total crap, but some aren't, and 5 minutes of reading Quackwatch does not make you an expert.

Offline Poncho

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 30, 2013, 11:11:58 am »
People on here actually give intelligent opinions most of the time.
Then there are the "everything ever sucks youre wrong!!!" kind of people, like you.
It annoys me.

I don't know what a tapeworm looks like?
I don't even own a microscope...
Probably why I went for a blood analysis.
I know what a tapeworm DOESNT look like, though.
It doesnt look like empty space between cells.

Please stop picking at the unimportant details that are truly irrelevant.
I'm trying to say that my blood consisted of healthy individual cells, even though they were unhealthily bunched together due to dehydration. As well as being malnourished.
It was significant to say that, because it meant that my body hasn't been absorbing anything properly.
But due to raw paleo, I have been able to progress in my recovery.
Parasite free, unless they are invisible. Because it seems you must know of invisible tapeworms right?

Offline Poncho

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 30, 2013, 11:14:31 am »
There's actually something to live blood analysis.  I have a friend who had it done, and was told he had candida.  He started eating a lot of unrefined Celtic Grey sea salt, to kill the candida.  He went back 6 months later, and, according to the analysis, the candida was gone.  However, he had "liver stars" (whatever those are) the second time, which apparently are evidence of liver stress. This jives perfectly with what I've hear about candida and also about the effects of salt.  Salt tends to reduce candida, but it can also stress the liver in large amounts.

My mind is certainly open on the subject. Some alternative health practices are total crap, but some aren't, and 5 minutes of reading Quackwatch does not make you an expert.

And this is why I like you^  Thank you haha. Yeah I have tried a million different types of natural therapy, it's hard to find ones that work. But I have recently found a few. 
The live blood analysis was just interesting information to me

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2013, 10:06:41 pm »
Never ever read Quackwatch.  That is the devil incarnate - "attack dog" of the Pharma camp.

Offline Haai

• Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2013, 11:32:18 pm »
A high eosinophil (a type of white blood cell) count is supposed to be a possible indicator of parasites in the body. My own eosinophil count back in january was 1.7 x 10*9/l, which is way higher than normal.

Maybe I will get myself tested for parasites in the future, just out of interest.
"In the modern, prevailing view of the cosmos, we sit here as tiny, unimportant specks of protoplasm, flukes of nature, and stare out into an almost limitless void. Vast, nameless tracts of emptiness dominate the scene. Talk about feeling small.
But we do not look out at the universe; it is, instead, within us, as a rich 3-D visual experience whose location is the mind" - R. Lanza, Beyond Biocentrism.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2013, 11:40:06 pm »
From what I've learned, we humans are at the top of the food chain.
It is only natural that we are loaded with parasites.
When to eliminate them, when to purge them, that is the question.
Look at livestock, how often are they purged of parasites?

Offline Poncho

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 30, 2013, 11:42:12 pm »
I didn't show any. At all.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #19 on: June 30, 2013, 11:43:37 pm »
I didn't show any. At all.

Parasites aren't just in the blood. 

Offline Poncho

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 01, 2013, 12:38:41 am »
Haha well a blood analysis couldnt possibly show parasites not in the blood?
I figured we were on the topic of blood parasites.

Let me clarify,
judging by a live blood analysis, I was able to see that I had no blood parasites present in my blood.
People on the typical american diet often show blood parasites in their blood.
I found this interesting

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 10, 2013, 03:58:17 am »
hey do you use any salt or seaweed?

Offline Poncho

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 10, 2013, 04:33:25 am »
Bit of both yeah.
I like seaweed with my fish, but I havent had access to the greatest fish.
So I havent eaten much fish.
But recently I've realized that I need to change that,
so for dinner tonight is seaweed and fish haha

Offline panacea

• Deer Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 24, 2014, 10:05:48 pm »
If she physically showed you what parasites in the blood look like, how do you know that it wasn't a trick of some sort?

Everything you are talking about is based on the assumption that what she showed you came from and consisted of what she told you it did and what you were led to believe that you were seeing.

What is interesting is that all of your focus is spent on dwelling on the results that stem from this flakey assumption, rather than verifying that the assumption is valid, which, after more investigation into the validity, would make this a truly interesting discovery.

There are a couple reasons human behavior would warrant not investigating the validity, but rather dwell on perceived results:

Can't verify validity
Are afraid of negative outcome
Maybe some others but those are the most likely

Now everyone that reads this thread can take it into the correct context - it is just as "interesting" as someone who believes in a bible or qur'an or other information, based on assumptions that aren't validated and propogated by people who believe it without validiting it as well.

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 26, 2014, 09:37:16 am »
If she physically showed you what parasites in the blood look like, how do you know that it wasn't a trick of some sort?

Everything you are talking about is based on the assumption that what she showed you came from and consisted of what she told you it did and what you were led to believe that you were seeing.

What is interesting is that all of your focus is spent on dwelling on the results that stem from this flakey assumption, rather than verifying that the assumption is valid, which, after more investigation into the validity, would make this a truly interesting discovery.

There are a couple reasons human behavior would warrant not investigating the validity, but rather dwell on perceived results:

Can't verify validity
Are afraid of negative outcome
Maybe some others but those are the most likely

Now everyone that reads this thread can take it into the correct context - it is just as "interesting" as someone who believes in a bible or qur'an or other information, based on assumptions that aren't validated and propogated by people who believe it without validiting it as well.

If you don't care to investigate live bood analysis, then don't. It does have some value, from what I've read and heard, but it's not miraculous. And, while you're right that it needs more investigation before being considered to be proven, that doesn't mean that it's automatically false.

You armchair skeptics are all the same...too scared or lazy to do the investigation yourselves, but full of doubt and very expressive of that doubt, loudly and rudely, on internet forums. ROFL

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk