Author Topic: Scientists  (Read 5896 times)

Offline Poncho

• Elder
    • View Profile
Scientists
« on: August 23, 2013, 12:33:15 am »
I really really need a scientist. Pleeeaaasseee
I'll pay you in smiles and everything.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Re: Scientists
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2013, 01:01:56 am »
There's Eric, I believe.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline Haai

• Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2013, 01:43:17 am »
What do you want a scientist for?
"In the modern, prevailing view of the cosmos, we sit here as tiny, unimportant specks of protoplasm, flukes of nature, and stare out into an almost limitless void. Vast, nameless tracts of emptiness dominate the scene. Talk about feeling small.
But we do not look out at the universe; it is, instead, within us, as a rich 3-D visual experience whose location is the mind" - R. Lanza, Beyond Biocentrism.

Offline Poncho

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2013, 02:41:39 am »
Lots of things,
but the latest thing I want to look into is about tapeworms

Offline eveheart

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2013, 03:42:05 am »
Since I am one who mentioned that I have been working with a researcher, I want to clarify what I meant.

I read a book about a condition I have. This book was written by a researcher into that area of biology. After I read and studied his articles, I wrote to him and asked some questions. The questions I asked were about his area of interest and expertise. I was not suggesting that you "find" a scientist to do your research for you, but rather to find one who is already studying your area of interest, read that person's articles, and then try to write to him/her if you had other related questions.

Hope this helps.
"I intend to live forever; so far, so good." -Steven Wright, comedian

Offline paper_clips43

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2013, 05:00:10 am »
Consider Diatomaceous Earth for killing parasites. Here is some info http://www.richsoil.com/diatomaceous-earth.jsp

Also the Rife machine has been known to have frequencies to kill Parasites. Here is what Wiki has to say about it although im sure you could find better info elsewhere. Forum and such...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_Rife

Gnawing on bones.

Offline Haai

• Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2013, 05:17:11 am »
Tapeworms and other helminths transmitted in food are nothing to be worried about, they do more good than harm. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2632706/
"In the modern, prevailing view of the cosmos, we sit here as tiny, unimportant specks of protoplasm, flukes of nature, and stare out into an almost limitless void. Vast, nameless tracts of emptiness dominate the scene. Talk about feeling small.
But we do not look out at the universe; it is, instead, within us, as a rich 3-D visual experience whose location is the mind" - R. Lanza, Beyond Biocentrism.

Offline Poncho

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2013, 08:40:23 am »
Haha I've been wanting a scientist since the accident (3 years ago) haha, don't worry you didn't inspire a fool.

I don't want to kill parasites.
I want to use them to prove the truth, again don't worry haha.

Science is required here

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2013, 10:38:20 am »
There have been a few studies done on hookworms, and their ability to heal autoimmune disorders.  You can google "hookworm therapy", or something along those lines, and start from there.

Offline bookittyrun

• Bear Hunter
  • smart enough to play dumb...
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2013, 10:48:35 am »
i just checked my pockets.  i'm completely out of smiles.  if i were a scientist, i'd step up...   i could use some more smiles.

is there a local institution or university you could contact or visit, where a teacher or professor could offer you assistance with your sciency ventures?
"it'll be just like a sleepover, only we'll be sweaty and covered with grease!"  spongebob squarepants

Offline Poncho

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2013, 11:26:35 pm »
Yes there are a bunch of universities around here I believe,
good idea! haha

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk