Author Topic: Are humans intrinsically diabolical?  (Read 17866 times)

Offline Poncho

• Elder
    • View Profile
Are humans intrinsically diabolical?
« on: September 14, 2013, 12:09:02 am »
(This topic has been split from Aajonus Vonderplanitz DEAD at 66 — Iguana)

There's no reason to conspire.
The 'opposing side' is composed of sick people.
They need help, that's the only way.
Humans have all this false power, and when they have this power (that they absolutely do not deserve), the only way to 'defeat' them is by helping them reach health. Fighting fire with fire only makes a bigger fire, right.
They are just sick.
We need to make them learn, for the good of everyone.
Think of the greatness this world would be capable of, if the 'leaders' understood?
« Last Edit: September 17, 2013, 03:08:02 pm by Iguana »

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
Re: Are humans intrinsically diabolical?
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2013, 12:20:57 am »
You're absolutely right.

We have a huge and difficult task...
Cause and effect are distant in time and space in complex systems, while at the same time there’s a tendency to look for causes near the events sought to be explained. Time delays in feedback in systems result in the condition where the long-run response of a system to an action is often different from its short-run response. — Ronald J. Ziegler

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2013, 12:39:54 am »
There's no reason to conspire.
The 'opposing side' is composed of sick people.
They need help, that's the only way.
Humans have all this false power, and when they have this power (that they absolutely do not deserve), the only way to 'defeat' them is by helping them reach health. Fighting fire with fire only makes a bigger fire, right.
They are just sick.
We need to make them learn, for the good of everyone.
Think of the greatness this world would be capable of, if the 'leaders' understood?

the only way to get rid of these parasites trying to control us is to bring them to trial and bring justice for the crimes they have committed.

The leaders will never understand, they have a very potent hatred for the common people. THis must be understood. Look into eugenics and luciferianism (high level freemasonry/the mystery school in general.)for more info their attitudes towards us. They been thinking this way for so long that I think its hardwired into their genes by now.
-----------

Offline Poncho

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2013, 01:13:42 am »
If we try to teach them and fail,
we must find new ways of teaching.
We want them to learn, it's on us.
Its not fair, but neither is life, right?
You keep touching flames with the misinformed,
and I'll keep trying to find a way to teach them.
Doing things properly benefits EVERYONE and EVERYTHING.
They just don't know how. The brainwashing goes back generations and generations and generations.
The world now is just the outcome of some kind of outrageous game of broken telephone that never stops.
The fact that you blame your own kind for their own suffering is ridiculous.
They don't KNOW.

Offline Inger

• Chief
  • 38 yo Norwegian RVAF s.-06, 90% carniv.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2013, 01:32:49 am »
Poncho, I think you have such a beautiful heart. I believe it is exactly how you say here. They do not know. That is all about love... and when you want to help you need love. It never gives up. It even sacrifies something for others to help. I do not believe in violence one second. It has to happend the other way around. I do not care if it looks impossible, because I do believe in magic.  :)

I still think it is possible Aajonus got murdered. I do not know. But anyways, we need to go on. He was such a blessing for many, and will continue to help people.

Maybe many today have an issue with their brain... that the two halves do not work together somehow.. but are too separated? Hmm. Maybe there are so many calcified pineal glands.  -[
« Last Edit: September 15, 2013, 06:48:58 am by TylerDurden »

Offline Poncho

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2013, 03:47:15 am »
I'm so glad to hear that haha, I really am used to being the crazy one that no one listens to.
People all around me think I'm absolutely ridiculous, so I'm learning ways to teach them. Its working!
But it's very slow, and not 100% at all. We need to all work on this.
The probability that he was murdered, is all the more reason for us to work as hard as we can to teach.
The world needs to know, because the world is connected through energy.
I used to think that was ridiculous, my mom would always say it haha, but then I did more research.
I learned that obviously she didn't understand it, but that there was actually so much to it all along.
The fact that energy changes the actual structure of water, and all life is made of primarily water,
it all makes sense. Relate that to almost anything and you can begin to understand that thing in ways you couldn't before.
Everything matters.

Offline achillezzz

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2013, 10:13:04 am »
This is fucking insane.. rest in peace..

This man changed my entire life.. I love him with my whole heart.

Offline Poncho

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2013, 11:13:59 am »
This is fucking insane.. rest in peace..

This man changed my entire life.. I love him with my whole heart.

I'd say a lot of us have him to thank

Offline Inger

• Chief
  • 38 yo Norwegian RVAF s.-06, 90% carniv.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2013, 02:23:36 pm »
I'm so glad to hear that haha, I really am used to being the crazy one that no one listens to.
People all around me think I'm absolutely ridiculous, so I'm learning ways to teach them. Its working!
The probability that he was murdered, is all the more reason for us to work as hard as we can to teach.
I used to think that was ridiculous, my mom would always say it haha, but then I did more research.
I learned that obviously she didn't understand it, but that there was actually so much to it all along.
The fact that energy changes the actual structure of water, and all life is made of primarily water,
it all makes sense. Relate that to almost anything and you can begin to understand that thing in ways you couldn't before.
Everything matters.

You continue to amaze me Poncho. You really have gotten it...... :)

@ achillezzz, me too loves A.W.  :-*

Offline Poncho

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2013, 07:39:58 pm »
Thanks Inger, one of my few supporters haha

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2013, 05:10:55 am »
If we try to teach them and fail,
we must find new ways of teaching.
We want them to learn, it's on us.
Its not fair, but neither is life, right?
You keep touching flames with the misinformed,
and I'll keep trying to find a way to teach them.
Doing things properly benefits EVERYONE and EVERYTHING.
They just don't know how. The brainwashing goes back generations and generations and generations.
The world now is just the outcome of some kind of outrageous game of broken telephone that never stops.
The fact that you blame your own kind for their own suffering is ridiculous.
They don't KNOW.

the elites are NOT  my kind. They consider themselves a different species and I agree with them. Their parasitic and ruthlessly psychopathic nature has been inbred within the bloodlines of these people for tens of thousands perhaps millions (or more?) of years. Evil is part of their DNA. Very few of them ever stray from this path of evil. Iv only heard of one so far. A Rothschild who did want to play the game and ended up being found strangled by his bathrobe in his hotel room. Those with eyes to see know he didnt hang himself.

You cant fix these people this is what they are unless we bring them to trial at every move they make humanity will never see the end of this curse. Any true student of history knows there is no way around this cold hard fact.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2013, 05:23:19 am by svrn »
-----------

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2013, 05:13:53 am »
Everything matters.

I will take care of this question of whether or not water is effected by our emotions very soon. I will replicate the japanese experiment with the two glasses of water of which one became moldy and i encourage everyone else to do the same.
-----------

Offline Poncho

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2013, 07:03:18 am »
I will take care of this question of whether or not water is effected by our emotions very soon. I will replicate the japanese experiment with the two glasses of water of which one became moldy and i encourage everyone else to do the same.

You can keep hanging out in the past, sure.
I'm going forward. The little details aren't visible when you're looking at the big picture.
I mean really, what happens if everyone listens to you and does unprofessional water experiments at home and the results are not what the scientists found?

Evil is part of my fucking DNA, you calling me a bad person? Come on.
I used to eat like shit, my lifestyle was garbage. A judgemental fool like yourself would have deemed me 'unfixable', certainly. You go do useless experiments now, I'll keep doing my best to change things. My task is larger, maybe impossible, but I've got more time than you do.

Offline van

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 16, 2013, 08:04:54 am »
I don't know how much time you've spent in court?  But court time breeds animosity, deep feelings of anger and revenge and a whole host of other spiraling negative emotions.  There may a result one could say was victorious, but does little to change the other's human nature, or lack of.  Maybe you could stop half way in the middle of your next email and take stock of just how your whole body feels.  That might be a clue as to how effective you'll be in positively effecting another.   Sorry to be the one to hold up the mirror, but thought it might help.

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 16, 2013, 08:40:32 am »
The experiment is underway. I will inform as to the results when completed. Hopefully more of you do it with me so theres more data. Its a very simple experiment that people can do at home. If your not suer what im talking about look at the work of dr emoto.

Evil a part of your dna? I was talking about the elites who killed any of their own breed who werent ferocious enough. Its in their dna.

You are just a peasant like the rest of us.

I was talking about the evil of these people being unfixable, not discussing anything diet or health related. Sorry if someone understood.
-----------

Offline eveheart

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2013, 08:43:11 am »
In the chapter entitled The Biology of Belief: The Real “Secret” in Primal Body, Primal Mind, Nora Gedgaudes writes:

Fear, anger, and anxiety in the brain generate an erratic EEG (electrical brain signal pattern) along with a heart–mind incoherence pattern not at all compatible with intellectual processing or the higher-order thinking that one can associate with being functional in the world. Fear, anger, and anxiety effectively do away with clear thinking. Choosing to focus on emotions such as compassion, appreciation, gratitude, empathy, and love (if, in fact, love can be relegated to so trivial and transient a thing as emotion) enhances healthy coherence, mental clarity, higher-order thinking, and expanded ability.... The degree to which we can release (not simply sublimate) nonconstructive, self-limiting influences such as fear and anger and cultivate a focus on love, gratitude, and compassion is the degree to which we have greater access to our fullest resourcefulness and potential.

...learning to effectively release negative thoughts and feelings is actually much easier and more natural than trying to force positive thinking (check out The Sedona Method by Hale Dwoskin or go to www.sedona.com). By simply letting go—which is so simple it can seem difficult to some—you can instantly free yourself from a negative thought, belief, or habit, rather than trying to force positivity. When you release the negative (not simply suppress it), then what is left over is more naturally positive with a whole lot less effort. It can be as simple as unclenching and gently releasing a pebble from your hand. Try it; you might be surprised at just how easy it is.

Gedgaudas CNS, CNT, Nora T. (2011-05-27). Primal Body, Primal Mind: Beyond the Paleo Diet for Total Health and a Longer Life (pp. 228-229). Inner Traditions Bear & Company. Kindle Edition.

The Sedona Method is a very nice way to get and stay mellow through life's ups and downs.
"I intend to live forever; so far, so good." -Steven Wright, comedian

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2013, 08:47:02 am »
Im skeptical about this as well. It should be easy for anyone to bless and freeze water then examine under a chemistry set microscope to prove or disprove.
Though sound vibrations do make water dance beautifully.

You cant fix these people this is what they are unless we bring them to trial at every move they make humanity will never see the end of this curse. Any true student of history knows there is no way around this cold hard fact.

The devil is in all of us, to recognize the existence of evil in another you must have it within yourself.

Man is the ultimate predatory animal who learned many generations ago that to be successful it was a generally good policy to kill and devour anything and anyone who wasn't apart of your tribe.

Though this has been base instinct has been waning and was toned down by the development of society and civilization, it still remains a part of our nature, and those who are able to dominate will continue to dominate according to the fashion of the day. It does no good to place labels like evil upon those great apes who are in the dominant position of our society. They are acting according to their nature and its foolish to think they can act any differently, even if it would benefit the whole of humanity for them to change.

All that us children of a lesser god can do about the inequity of the worlds power structures is to focus on developing the other side of our peaceful nature to protect us from the ravaging beast of the top rankin. There is a nature in us just as strong and powerful, that is willing to cooperate with others and work as a team, to serve and protect its fellow beings.

There are two wolfs, one good and one evil, that battle eternally for the soul of humanity. Instead of hating and blaming the bad wolf for its evil nature we could spend our efforts feeding the good wolf. 
A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2013, 04:17:22 pm »

I was talking about the evil of these people being unfixable, not discussing anything diet or health related. Sorry if someone understood.

“These people”, like the average Joe, have grown, have been educated and live in our agrarian-industrial civilization, whose social organization and cooked grain and dairy based diet is a factory of neurotic, materialist, possessive and power thirsty people.

Thus, all this is diet and health related.

The elites are not your kind? What kind are they? Reptilians? ;D

The devil is in all of us, to recognize the existence of evil in another you must have it within yourself.

Man is the ultimate predatory animal who learned many generations ago that to be successful it was a generally good policy to kill and devour anything and anyone who wasn't apart of your tribe.

Though this has been base instinct has been waning and was toned down by the development of society and civilization, it still remains a part of our nature, and those who are able to dominate will continue to dominate according to the fashion of the day.

No, the devil is not inherently in all of us. The devil came into us with the changes in social organization and in diet initially sparked by using the fire for hunting and cooking. This finally resulted in the disaster of agriculture which implied  the transformation of the nomadic small tribes of egalitarians foragers into unmanageably large settled groups of  land owning, possessive farmers.

Understanding this is an essential breakthrough enabled by our raw paleo experience. We no longer have to be ashamed to be human beings.

Humans are not devils. Agriculture, neolithic-modern social structures  and grain based diets make humans devils.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2013, 05:02:04 pm by Iguana »
Cause and effect are distant in time and space in complex systems, while at the same time there’s a tendency to look for causes near the events sought to be explained. Time delays in feedback in systems result in the condition where the long-run response of a system to an action is often different from its short-run response. — Ronald J. Ziegler

Offline Poncho

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 16, 2013, 11:37:21 pm »
  Humans are not devils. Agriculture, neolithic-modern social structures and grain based diets make humans devils.

Offline ys

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 17, 2013, 02:09:53 am »
The devil is in all of us

No, the devil is not inherently in all of us.

People are simply lazy. They gravitate towards convenience and bunch of little things that give temporary pleasures even if it is detrimental to their health.

Everyone knows smoking kills. Yet people keep smoking.
Everyone knows fast food is not healthy.  Yet almost everyone eats it.

These and other similar habits are incredibly difficult to break.  Convenience factor trumps facts almost 100%. There are very few exceptions like us on this forum who found it because of health issues.  There even fewer exceptions of those who never had health issues.

Reality is people still going to consume junk even if they know it is bad.

Offline Poncho

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 17, 2013, 03:51:17 am »
Reality is people still going to consume junk even if they know it is bad.

You haven't put much thought into this, have you? Best not say that you did, because that would only lead to your own embarrassment. I was one of those junk food eating people, now I am not. My boyfriend was a smoking junk food eating person, now he is not. The list goes on. Anyone can change, they just need to be taught properly. We're generally poisoned from birth with cooked foods and stupid ideologies. Changing can be hard, but is always possible.

Offline ys

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 17, 2013, 04:43:26 am »
I was one of those junk food eating people, now I am not.

Most people are not like you.  You'll see that when you get older.

Average person is not interested in change. I see that all over around me.  I work in a busy office.  I had numerous discussions with my co-workers about vaccines dangers and that I have not had one in over 20 years.  They all agree with me and next day they all go and get their shots.

You have no idea how many times I tell my wife and my parents about dangers eating bread.  They do it anyway.

Even Lex was saying his wife still follows her old diet.

Most people in the world are like my parents and Lex's wife.  They just don't change.

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 17, 2013, 05:16:55 am »

Humans are not devils. Agriculture, neolithic-modern social structures  and grain based diets make humans devils.

I beg to differ on that point, and insist that Humans developed both angelic and demonic traits long before the neolithic age.

Humans have evolved a killer instinct, it gives us the capacity to be totally ruthless under the right circumstances, and has been a great asset to our survival as a species, though I think labeling this part of our nature evil and comparing the instinctive behavior of modern man to paleo man may be a bit difficult. We evolved from blood thirsty savage breeds of a cannibalistic apes, who were also capable of the most specialized care and attention to ones own kin. In fact the part of humanity that makes us most caring toward our loved ones is also responsible for triggering the most viscous animistic killer behavior if we feel our loved ones are threatened.

A perversion of these instincts is where evil in the modern world arises, its a separate issue from diet. We no longer exist as tribes people, and now there are nations of people all conglomerated together and expected to live and act like herd animals. Only our instincts wont allow us to be so easily cowed, and so many will form allegiances and loyalties with others like themselves and separate from the main herd to form gangs. They then can detach from feeling any loyalty to human kind as a whole and become only concerned about the interest that serve their particular gang. The gangs of today are extremely sophisticated and work in complex systems. All gangs are not entirely evil and many work for egalitarian goals, though since many gangs both good and evil exist and work in often obscure ways, it is impossible to know exactly what side has the upper hand in the world of 7 billion bedeviled monkeys. It seems apparent that the influence of gangs on our world is eminence.

Has anyone seen gangs of chimpanzees hunt down and kill with their bare hands other outsider chimps in cold blood. This is the primal basis for what the empire of today is doing in on a world wide stage. There were paleo tribes peoples who would make chimpanzees, or the modern day mercenary look tame by comparison. Just imagine our ancestors having to share a habitat with both Neanderthals and cro-mag-dons, {three of the most viscous predictory apes to ever walk the planet}. At times they killed and ate each other in the most savage ways. There must of been turf wars and epic battles with spears and rock axes flying.... rape, pillage and plundering, Long before the days of cooked foods.
A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 17, 2013, 05:34:09 am »

Has anyone seen gangs of chimpanzees hunt down and kill with their bare hands other outsider chimps in cold blood. This is the primal basis for what the empire of today is doing in on a world wide stage. There were paleo tribes peoples who would make chimpanzees, or the modern day mercenary look tame by comparison. Just imagine our ancestors having to share a habitat with both Neanderthals and cro-mag-dons, {three of the most viscous predictory apes to ever walk the planet}. At times they killed and ate each other in the most savage ways. There must of been turf wars and epic battles with spears and rock axes flying.... rape, pillage and plundering, Long before the days of cooked foods.
Such conjectures have been completely and thoroughly debunked in "Sex at Dawn"
by Christopher Ryan, PhD, and Cacilda Jethá, MD, freely downloadable here http://thepiratebay.sx/torrent/6191785/

It’s a great read that every paleo dieter should read, one of the 2 or 3 best books I ever read and even perhaps the best of them all.

Offline Dr. D

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 17, 2013, 05:54:09 am »
Has anyone seen gangs of chimpanzees hunt down and kill with their bare hands other outsider chimps in cold blood

I assume the answer to this rhetorical question is no.  However, I was under the impression that egalitarian paleo peoples acted in an almost synonymous  manner to chimps, i.e. no possessions, peaceful, mostly matriarchal, minor brawls without murder or intention of murder, etc. I may be wrong but I figured that was a large part of the premise of Sex at Dawn.

Even these chimps that you ask if they murder like humans do, in fact they do, as Goodall noted, which was after the limitation on food was placed. In other words, in a foraging society, chimps are peaceful and egalitarian, but in a society with limited resources (agricultural) they begin to claim possession and fight over it, even to the death.

Risking talking about utopia, it seems a society where nobody owns anything and all is shared is how people are designed to work. There is, of course, a large stipulation, in that resources have to be unlimited, or at least feel that way, so sharing is promoted.
-Dustin

Trying to heal ADHD. Common symptoms: fatigue, impulsiveness, poor attention, no motivation.
Other side issues I'd like to get over: Acne, dandruff, tooth health (yellow, poor gums, gingivitis)

If ya ain't hungry enough to eat raw liver, ya ain't hungry enough.

We are all just doing the best we can, with what we know, at any given time.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk