Author Topic: They didn't come to help, they came to take.  (Read 14477 times)

Offline RogueFarmer

• Chief
    • View Profile
They didn't come to help, they came to take.
« on: November 01, 2013, 02:14:17 am »
As you know I have been looking for help farming. I thought I found some great help, but after almost a month I have found they they did not come to help, they came to push me under the waves with mental games, intimidation and fighting. He has assaulted me three times. This morning he tried to choke me and sunk his nails into my neck. I got away by launching myself down a flight of stairs. I then left to get help. This was 6 hours ago. I am trying to remove them. The war is on. I hope all of you are having a million times a better day than I am. I hope that the passageways for progress are opening up for all of you in your lives.

I pray that soon a day of justice will ring out in our country and people won't spend their lives running scared like I have for so many years.

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: They didn't come to help, they came to take.
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2013, 05:29:47 am »
Really? The redneck from Humboldt? I think I tried to warn you its the wild west out there and that they might be sketchy? I really hope this post is just a bit of hyperbole.  Really hope you are safe brother!
« Last Edit: November 01, 2013, 06:11:47 am by jessica »

Offline eveheart

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2013, 07:56:57 am »
Back in the olden days, I tried renting out my grown kids' rooms. It was a disaster! I finally figured it out: put things in writing (even if they seems like nitpicking details), check those references and don't be desperate to fill a vacancy. It's all trial-and-error. Learn from your experience and then forget the drama. Your ideas are good, the rest is just the normal learning curve that leads to great accomplishment.
"I intend to live forever; so far, so good." -Steven Wright, comedian

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2013, 10:36:39 am »
This isn't about removal.  If you were assaulted, you tell the cops, and he goes to jail.  You get a restraining order, and the second he comes near your property, you call the cops. And maybe buy a gun too, although I generally don't recommend that except in extreme situations.

Did you do a criminal background check on this person before you let them live with you? 

Offline eveheart

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2013, 11:27:26 am »
I pray that soon a day of justice will ring out in our country and people won't spend their lives running scared like I have for so many years.

On the face of it, I completely agree with Cherimoya Kid. However, if you have been  "running scared" of this sort of thing "for so many years," and without laying any of the blame on you, I strongly suggest that you look at your avoidance options.

Offline ys

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2013, 11:47:49 am »
Get a gun - 9mm auto or .38 revolver and 12g shotgun if you already do not have it.  You can get both used for around 500.  Get familiar with it.  Very handy things to have.

Offline eveheart

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2013, 12:05:17 pm »
Get a gun...

Also, become very familiar with the law regarding the difference between homicide and self-defense. Also, sock away a few hundred thousand dollars for your defense attorney, because if you shoot someone that you have welcomed into your home, you're going to need to prove that it was a permissible action.

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2013, 12:26:47 pm »
Also, become very familiar with the law regarding the difference between homicide and self-defense. Also, sock away a few hundred thousand dollars for your defense attorney, because if you shoot someone that you have welcomed into your home, you're going to need to prove that it was a permissible action.

Laws on this vary tremendously by state...some states basically allow you to shoot anyone who won't leave your home when asked, like Louisiana.  Some states require you to flee your home if an intruder breaks in, and may convict you of murder if you stay in your home and kill an intruder, like Massachusetts.

So yes, I would agree, it behooves any gun owner to familiarize themselves with the gun laws in their state. 

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2013, 08:18:52 pm »
Er.. I think you should call the police and get him arrested and get a restraining order. Maybe use more caution next time with who you select to help you.
Disclaimer: I was told I was misdiagnosed over 10 years ago, and I haven't taken any medication in over a decade.

Offline ys

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2013, 10:20:17 pm »
Also, sock away a few hundred thousand dollars for your defense attorney, because if you shoot someone that you have welcomed into your home, you're going to need to prove that it was a permissible action.

Usually this is not true.  Prosecutors need to prove it was non-permissible action.  In cases like these, man vs. man, home owners have upper hand.  And NRA is very helpful providing defense assistance. This is rural Michigan, not some kind of California or NY-city.  So no worries here.

Offline RogueFarmer

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2013, 02:43:07 am »
On the face of it, I completely agree with Cherimoya Kid. However, if you have been  "running scared" of this sort of thing "for so many years," and without laying any of the blame on you, I strongly suggest that you look at your avoidance options.
Gawd don't read so much into that.

You guys know hardly anything about me or what I am like besides that I raise animals and try to eat a mostly raw foods diet.

I am such a friendly guy, people just don't understand. When they realize they are like "oh, I get it, he's stupid!" and this is true to some degree because I am a gullible desperate fuck up at times. I am fully capable of performing random acts of stupidity, especially when things are not going exactly as planned.

I have very little support in the world, just mostly a couple sensitive ears. I am an only child, from a very small family. I have an extensive medical history where they put me to sleep many times, granting me amnesia and reduced comprehension. When I was just 8 I scored 127 and I was always a top in school. But there are just parts of me missing. I have really great ideas and am great at making plans and a whole mess of things, but there are some things I am just horrid at and have little sense.

My goal in life is revenge for the life that was taken from me. The only revenge is to live and breath life as deeply as I can.

This guy tried to strangle me. He isn't a man, he's a dog, alone in the woods, surrounded by wolves.

Yes I know, that was planned, however I would get a shotgun and rock salt shells.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2013, 02:49:51 am by RogueFarmer »

Offline eveheart

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2013, 03:56:00 am »
My goal in life is revenge for the life that was taken from me. The only revenge is to live and breath life as deeply as I can.

Success is the best revenge. On the other hand, repeating the backstory creates an unbearable burden. There are lots of good books about unloading those burdens. The best, IMO, is Forgive for Good by Fred Luskin. PM me with your mailing address and I'll send you a copy.

Offline RogueFarmer

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2013, 04:36:15 am »
Also I have no idea what my current IQ is, but I feel like I remember being a quick bright little kid and not that I can't be bright a lot of times, I still have a lot of fog. I would think if my IQ was 127 when I was 8 it would have been a lot higher now, but I feel that I used to be smarter. At least I got a bit of wisdom to run on.

Offline eveheart

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 02, 2013, 05:29:57 am »
IQ does not increase with age. It is a ratio or your "intelligence" relative to others of your chronological age.  I put intelligence in quotation marks because it measures a relatively narrow range of parameters. The uses of IQ are fairly narrow. Most adults don't care about it unless they want to brag about how high theirs is, in which case it become a measure of how arrogantly boastful a person is.

Knowledge increases with age. Some people learn quickly, others slowly. It does not matter how quickly you acquire knowledge because once you have got it, it's yours. Nobody will ever know how long it took you to learn it.

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 02, 2013, 08:15:54 am »
Prolonged stress will dull your brain like nothing else.  Hope you are getting rid of those guys.  Ill come up and fair-weather farm/herd in the spring if nothing has materialized out here.  I got the medicines to cure your brains.

Offline Inger

• Chief
  • 38 yo Norwegian RVAF s.-06, 90% carniv.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 02, 2013, 04:08:01 pm »
I wish I could come too. I would help you get rid of those beasts for sure!

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #16 on: November 02, 2013, 08:07:40 pm »
"This guy tried to strangle me. He isn't a man, he's a dog, alone in the woods, surrounded by wolves. "

Claim your human superiority and kill the beast / beasts.  Good skill.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline RogueFarmer

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2013, 03:05:23 am »
Well, they are gone. If the mods could remove the map of my property and any address I left I would appreciate that.
I am very very busy saving up money for winter feed. Need about 2000 dollars. No timer for internets.

I was very very happy how the icelandic sheep came out. At 6 months old it had a 43 pound carcass after trimming almost 10 pounds of fat. 100% grass fed. I am hoping to be picking up 9 more in about a week. I have 2 or 3 for sale if anyone is interested.

Anyways, peace.

LOOKS LIKE TEAM ROCKET'S BLASTING OFF AGAIN!!!!

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 05, 2013, 03:16:32 am »
If the mods could remove the map of my property and any address I left I would appreciate that.
Where are they?
Cause and effect are distant in time and space in complex systems, while at the same time there’s a tendency to look for causes near the events sought to be explained. Time delays in feedback in systems result in the condition where the long-run response of a system to an action is often different from its short-run response. — Ronald J. Ziegler

Offline ys

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 05, 2013, 04:40:32 am »
Where are they?

See Very Frustrated thread.

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 05, 2013, 05:03:57 am »
Thanks. I removed the map but didn't find any address.
http://www.rawpaleodietforum.com/journals/very-frustrated/msg114400/#msg114400
Cause and effect are distant in time and space in complex systems, while at the same time there’s a tendency to look for causes near the events sought to be explained. Time delays in feedback in systems result in the condition where the long-run response of a system to an action is often different from its short-run response. — Ronald J. Ziegler

Offline RogueFarmer

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 19, 2013, 06:35:20 am »
Thank you.

This may have actually been a positive thing. Kind of lit a fire under my ass. I'm not going to take people's bullshit anymore. And I'm going to grab on to what's mine and not let go and keep accumulating possessions like a dragon until the possible future children grow up.

Whatever. Just gonna keep on truckin. Ain't no gettin offa this train.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk