Author Topic: Pottenger's Gay Cats, Pollution, Population Control Propaganda - We have arrived  (Read 67879 times)

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
The Sexual Excesses of Modern Civilization
December 10, 2012 By Thomas L. McDonald

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/godandthemachine/2012/12/the-sexual-excesses-of-modern-civilization/

Someone making good comments and good highlights on the AKA and NGANDU article. (Zero homosexuality... no word for it... and No masturbation... )

Western mindset - sex is for recreation (made possible by ubiquitous contraception)

Tribal mindset - sex is for reproduction

Attached is a picture of some Ngandu people.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline JeuneKoq

• Chief
  • It's french for "Cockerel"
    • View Profile
Western mindset - sex is for recreation (made possible by ubiquitous contraception)

Tribal mindset - sex is for reproduction
...and primal mindset - sex is both for recreation (or more like bond creating/well maintaining  between group members) and for reproduction.

No need for contraceptive pills or condoms to have non-reproductive sex, BTW. The female is not fertilizable all year round. Certainly not all month round. I believe it is quite possible for such animals to identify certain bodily signals sent out by the female (could be the hormonal mix in the ambiant air, or some visible change re her reproductive system), indicating the males that it is now "safe" to go! But they could also be having sex randomly at any given time, thus taking the obvious risk of making the female pregnant.

To the people who think homosexualy happens because of poor diet, polluted environment, cold, warmth, roses, barby dolls, missing parents,....fear not!

Even lions living in the most pristine wilderness, feading on the best, purest food they can find, living the perfect paleo life... Can be prone to homosexual acts. It is a thoroughly studied, largely observed occurrence. Homosexual acts are present, and happen commonly amongst most highly social species of animals on this planet.
Homosexuality regarded by individuals, thus -some- humans, as a deviance is only the result of life long social conditioning. Or culture, if you want to put it that way.

(It may seem that I am repeating  what I first wrote on page 1, but sometimes people need a little reminder. Obviously   l))
« Last Edit: May 02, 2014, 07:24:01 pm by JeuneKoq »

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
My interest here is the 21st century seeming epidemic of "bakla" as defined in page 3.  Some people don't like equating "bakla" to homosexuality.
I think the bakla epidemic deserves investigation.
Some cultures are scared of touching this homo topic, too many mental block excuses.
Luckily some of us have a more scientific disposition.

Currently in this topic we have read:
- outrageous percentages of bakla in highly urban manila.
- pottenger saw this in his cats experiment
- there are tribes who have no homo, no masturbation
- stress on father during sperm production affect sperm code.
- stress on pregnant mother affects male hormones in unborn child.
- born gay has some scientific background, see the 2 points above
- diet correction can make bakla a normal male in young and old
- some homos are merely sex addicts
- lesbians lead a safer, healthier sex life than the male homo promiscuous sex addict

the occurrence of bakla can be minimized.
bakla is not forever

hopefully we uncover more stuff,
hopefully we get more contributions.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2014, 08:27:06 pm by goodsamaritan »
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

Offline JeuneKoq

• Chief
  • It's french for "Cockerel"
    • View Profile
Interestingly there's a community of gay people here in europe (or at least France-Benelux) called the "bears", that really aren't efeminated at all: bearded, beer-gutted, often quite hairy people, wearing lumberjack shirts and whatnot. Kind of an opposite to bakla, or drag queen, or however one decides to call them.
Recently I was making researches on men wearing long hair and found an article written by a homosexual, complaining about how nowadays gay people tend to strongly reject anything that could be considered too feminin, and how he was being criticized by his peer for wearing his hair long. Maybe this kind of mentality is just present in current western culture.

I'm having difficulties joining a picture of a "gay bear" with my ipad, but if you type exactly that on google image you'll see what I mean.
Also you can type "têtu" to have a look at some covers of the leading gay magazine in France-Belgium. Look like average male models/football players to me...
« Last Edit: May 02, 2014, 09:31:16 pm by JeuneKoq »

Offline Neone

• Warrior
    • View Profile
GS, are you saying that gay people who have all kinds of wild and crazy sex with each other with no reproductive repercussions is a terrible thing and the epidemic needs to be stopped?
The high population of bakla in cities might just be from them wanting to live in the city because i imagine that if you are a flamboyant homosexual looking to have lots of awesome freaky sex living in a rural area may not be the best place for that kind of thing.
That's not paleo.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Re: Pottenger's Gay Cats - Quest for Statistical and Scientific TRUTH
« Reply #80 on: May 05, 2014, 10:41:08 am »
GS, are you saying that gay people who have all kinds of wild and crazy sex with each other with no reproductive repercussions is a terrible thing and the epidemic needs to be stopped?

First thing is pure scientific and statistical inquiry. 
- realize there is a quick change in % occurence of bakla / homo in the span of 25 or 50 years.
- what is the cause of this?  See possibilities above.

As for action people want to do after the pure science has been done is up to each individual... but what is important is we have TRUTH and FACTS.  The problem with $$$ science these days is they are manipulated by those with agendas in the first place.

Real healers like Dr. Lorraine Day who subscribes to  her Hippocratic oath says repeatedly in her interviews that she has worked in San Francisco in ground zero of the homosexual epidemic of wholesale anal and sex organ injuries due to extraordinary practices of frequency and quantity of partners and freaky procedures and she says male homosexual activity "normal" in san francisco was injurious and deadly.  And as a real doctor, she requested the "bath houses" to shut down their businesses, but the very owners who were also homosexuals said they were only interested in money they made and that the doctors should be interested in the business they get from the injured and the dying.  No one was interested in the short and long term health of any of the practitioners of this "gay lifestyle san francisco style".

Dr. Day also observed that lesbian homosexuals practiced a saner sex life, she saw no imminent danger with lesbian homosexuals.  Male homosexuals were the self destructive types so her heart bleeds for them.

Lorraine Day Discusses Homosexuality in San Francisco and AIDS at length here http://oneradionetwork.com/health/dr-lorraine-day-vaccines-antibiotics-depopulation-april-8-2014/

Depopulationists are delighted with glee promoting human destruction and will promote their destruction based on more facts.

Russians are interested in the viability of their nation, which is why they have turned Religious Christian, pro-natal, anti-GMO, pro-family farming as that is the easiest working model their country has to repopulate their country with ethnic Russians.

The global islamic movement wants to conquer the world with the superiority of their islamic wombs.  Their women find their islamic family arrangements more conducive to bringing forth new lives.

So it really depends on what you want to do when you have correct facts about true health.

« Last Edit: May 05, 2014, 11:09:37 am by goodsamaritan »

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
New realization how corrupt and non-paleo today's human diet is is the absence of mature MALE animals in the diets of almost the entire populace of non wild game eating people.

Not just the absence of male animals in the diet, but the staple eating of CASTRATED freaks of livestock is insanity unnatural and wrong from any PALEO perspective.  I had dedicated a new thread on this very topic of castration.  How all Paleo Websites and Paleo Books must broadcast against this non-paleo practice of eating castrated freaks as staple food. No studies seem to have been made.  But logic states this is paleo WRONG.

I'm not waiting for studies to be made regarding castrated meat consumption, I am eliminating castrated meats from my family's diet right now.

http://www.rawpaleodietforum.com/general-discussion/are-you-eating-castrated-livestock/
« Last Edit: May 05, 2014, 11:50:57 am by goodsamaritan »

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Re: Pottenger's Gay Cats - Sperm Count Decline Crisis
« Reply #82 on: May 05, 2014, 11:20:57 am »
HOUSTON - There is a problem!

"The average sperm count today is between 20 and 40 million per millilitre in the Western world, having decreased by 1-2% per year from a substantially higher number decades ago."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semen_analysis

Is this a 2013 count?

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/scientists-warn-of-sperm-count-crisis-8382449.html

As far as my personal experience is:

I grew up on SAD and pharma drugs in Manila.   
My sperm count in after college in 1993 was 100 million / ml and in 2002 was same 100 million / ml still on SAD. 
Normal sperm counts then as indicated in the lab forms was 50 million to 150 million / ml with 100 million being the average.
That below 50 million was considered low, bad for reproduction. (This was 1993 and 2002).
When I ate raw oysters every other day for 1 month I improved to 300 million / ml or 3x or 300% improvement.

I was happy and proud, I asked my dad what his sperm count was.

My dad solidly remembers he had a sperm count of 500 million / ml

WTH?  My Dad's normal sperm count of 500 million still beats my SAD + raw oysters by 200 million / ml and beats my normal SAD lifestyle by 5x or 500%.

But just a few days ago this 2014, I checked wikipedia and it says today's average is around 20 to 40 million / ml or 30 million / ml average.  Which means today's average male is what was once considered sub-fertile in 2002.

I had a good laugh with my father in law and my driver... our generation can lord it over this new young generation... may mean the young women of today need to look up to my generation and my father in law's generation to get a taste of REAL MANLY sperm virility.  Especially now that we are paleo healthy.  No wonder my not so good looking and financially poor driver has loads of women all the time... there is a DEARTH of real men in Manila these days.

Just my personal take on the current sperm count decline situation personal on the ground experience.  If you are paleo healthy, we men can lord it over the unlucky SAD men.  More women for us.  We will win in most "sperm wars" with this kind of weakling competition.

I can envision classified ads now:

Infertility problems? Looking for high sperm count virile male sperm?  Long term Paleo Dieters, drug free, clean healthy lifestyle. Lab verified 500 million / ml. ++  Call now!
   >D
« Last Edit: May 05, 2014, 11:44:12 am by goodsamaritan »

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
i just interviewed an 18 yr old girl from Tondo, Manila High School.

Without batting an eyelash, and with conviction, she says HALF / 50% of the males in her school were "bakla". 

And all the handsome males were "bakla".

None of the remaining 50% straight males were handsome for her.

She herself has a "bakla" brother.

For us Filipinos, bakla=homosexual, but you may think differently in your country.

Crazy sounding stats for each younger generation?

Offline CatTreats

• Warrior
    • View Profile
Wouldn't it also be possible that with the increase in acceptance of homosexuality in our society, more people are coming out to the public, therefore resulting in an "increase" in the population being homosexual? In other words, more people are actually admitting to their homosexual orientation, thereby increasing the statistic in general rather than there literally being more homosexual people being born or whatever.

On the other hand, I do think there could be some type of relation between the amount of estrogenic foods (soy being the first thing that comes to mind) and the lack of testosterone in the average person's diet and this "increase" in homosexuality, assuming that there is an actual increase and not just the increase of people admitting to it as I previously theorized. This is also assuming that a lack of testosterone / too much estrogen would lead to homosexuality in the first place.

I do firmly believe that homosexuality is a naturally occurring thing, as we've seen in nature that animals and other species partake in homosexual acts. There is also evidence of homosexuality in history, long long ago. But, because being strictly homosexual would mean a lack of reproduction, thus a lack of passing on homosexuality genetically (assuming that it is actually a genetic trait), homosexuality would remain minimal at best. But, there are a lot of unanswered questions about homosexuality in general which leaves most of these theories as just that - theories. I could be wrong, though.

These are just my thoughts. I have a few gay friends who I love and care for dearly. I don't like to think anything wrong of them, and I completely accept their homosexuality. One of them is a particularly good friend. I see homosexuality as completely natural, however it is not a beneficial trait in terms of nature due to lack of reproduction.
In its purest, unaltered form, healthy food is delicious.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
probably a combination of everything.
our society has always been accepting of homosexuality as far as i can remember.
we have children's rhyme games... girl, boy, bakla, tomboy... with children laughing if you happen to be tagged as bakla or tomboy.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Survey this morning from 2 people.

A vacationing nephew, Jeremy Tagarao, graduated high school 2 years ago from

St. Mary's College
Sct. Reyes, Quezon City
http://goo.gl/maps/b0O16

And he estimates from a high school batch of 450 students

5-6% bakla (homosexual male in Filipino)
10% tomboy (male like lesbian)

----

Our new maid from Antique province

Antique Vocational School
Ilaya, Bugasong 5704
http://goo.gl/maps/WWXwL

Mikkah Jane Roquero says in her high school batch around 440 students:
(just graduated high school last year)

20% bakla (homosexual male in Filipino)
30% tomboy (male like lesbian)

Note that Antique, in that area is supposed to be a rather environmentally cleaner part of the country.
But it cannot escape TV, junk food using GMO corn, soya taho, tofu, margarine, farmed fish, castrated pigs and 45 day chickens, pesticided race, fertilizer lacking in sulfur, cell phones...

I would wager the Antique people have access to fresh sea food and fresh river creatures and fresh vegetables.

---------

These are the first 2 young people I had interviewed where it seems there was a higher percentage of tomboys than bakla in their high school batch mates.

----------

My 9 yr old daughter asked me why I was doing this bakla and tomboy survey.

I said this is Original Research in the making.  As you know, just like in healing, I am not going to wait for the government or some "science" agency to do the research for me.  I see a pattern, a distressing pattern, I go and make the research myself.  Why?  If there is something that is CAUSING this sudden abnormal SURGE in bakla and tomboy % incidences, I want to know.  I want to know the hidden dangers out there and hopefully steer my own children and grand children out of harm's way.  I will blog my research for free, and hope it helps some people who may want to listen and steer their own children out of harm's way.

My eldest boy is turning 13 and the next boy is turning 11.  These are the prime ages in my experience when the homosexual predators start preying on them.  I experienced my share of predators when I was young.  My own kids know their 15 yr old boy cousin had a homosexual predator stalking him in this village of ours.

The kids know the story of my eldest boy who was being poisoned by soya in eutero and before he was 1 year old.  We corrected that horrible pollutant that was making our boy bakla.  1 month soy free and he was masculine.  This is why since 2002 we had been soya free as a family.

----------

What pattern sudden increase am I talking about?

In my high school batch (1986), there may have been 2 bakla out of 160 males. (1.25%)
And no tomboys out of 160 females.

The incidences being reported by your man or woman on the street today gives figures that are just unbelievable (20, 30, 40, 50%) until I started asking more and more people and seeing that yes, the sudden increase is quite alarming and there must be some cause or causes.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2014, 10:14:46 pm by goodsamaritan »

Offline CatTreats

• Warrior
    • View Profile
What exactly defines a tomboy?

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
What exactly defines a tomboy?

Tomboys here are defined as looking and acting a man.  Dressing up like a man.  Courting girls like a man would.  Having girl friends, acting out as the man in a relationship.  A girl pairing up with a tomboy is still called a girl.  Girls can have both tomboy and male boyfriends... even at the same time, we once had a travel agent girl who had both a tomboy and a male boyfriend alternately fetching her at our office.

That's My Tomboy Grand Finals

That's my Tomboy 2014 - a MSM contest on National TV by the biggest network ABS-CBN.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2014, 02:40:08 pm by goodsamaritan »

Offline CatTreats

• Warrior
    • View Profile
Tomboys here are defined as looking and acting a man.  Dressing up like a man.  Courting girls like a man would.  Having girl friends, acting out as the man in a relationship.  A girl pairing up with a tomboy is still called a girl.  Girls can have both tomboy and male boyfriends... even at the same time, we once had a travel agent girl who had both a tomboy and a male boyfriend alternately fetching her at our office.

Hm, I've always been referred to as a 'tomboy,' especially as a kid. I have always acted more "boy'ish" in a sense, but not to that extreme. It's more that I lack "girly-girl" qualities.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Hm, I've always been referred to as a 'tomboy,' especially as a kid. I have always acted more "boy'ish" in a sense, but not to that extreme. It's more that I lack "girly-girl" qualities.

See the video above, I just updated the post after your reply.

That video above was the grand finals.

Here are the finalists of the first week of the same contest.

That's My Tomboy - It's Showtime (Top 10 Finalist) 1st Week

You can see all the videos of that's my tomboy contest here:

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU0BSSWUAuHAnAC675WzcZw

Offline CatTreats

• Warrior
    • View Profile
Are you sure you don't mean lesbian? My boyfriend (filipino) is saying that as well.  He says you're using tomboy wrong. :p Tomboy in America just means a girl lacking feminine qualities and acting like a boy (i.e. Not wearing make-up, wearing cargo shorts and not wearing skirts or dresses), but doesn't mean she is interested in women in a homosexual way.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Are you sure you don't mean lesbian? My boyfriend (filipino) is saying that as well.  He says you're using tomboy wrong. :p Tomboy in America just means a girl lacking feminine qualities and acting like a boy (i.e. Not wearing make-up, wearing cargo shorts and not wearing skirts or dresses), but doesn't mean she is interested in women in a homosexual way.

Review the videos above, they fully describe what words I cannot type about what a tomboy is defined today in 2014 in the Philippines.

Tomboys in the Philippines are interested in women in a homosexual way.

My wife had her share of tomboy suitors, plus that laughable butch / tomboy massage expert we had who lived in with our nannie... and later on was coming on strong obsessed with my wife when my wife was then 38... my wife felt icky and uncomfortable stripping to the obsessed tomboy afterwards so she doesn't call on her anymore.

Here's our tomboy massage expert:

The girl I helped give water birth to is defined as a girl, she has both male boyfriends and tomboy boyfriends.  Her nannie today is her tomboy boyfriend and they have a remote cousin who is also a tomboy.  She still entertains tomboy suitors, funny even during valentines day when she was big 7 months pregnant .

They show kissing and tonguing on facebook.  She says her boobs get sucked by her tomboy boyfriend and she gets fingered too.  But she is a girl.

The tomboys physically look like their hourglass figures are lost.  My friend says the tomboy thing seems infectious, formerly girls hanging out with tomboys eventually look like tomboys.

See pic of this girl I helped and talking about:

Attached is their tomboy distant cousin who usually hangs out with them.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2014, 03:19:21 pm by goodsamaritan »

Offline CatTreats

• Warrior
    • View Profile
Tomboys in the Philippines are interested in women in a homosexual way.

Okay, then yes that's definitely just a different use of the term. Tomboy here is just a girl that acts like a boy. Like I grew up playing with dinosaurs and lizards, and never played with dolls or Barbie. I love video games and bugs. I've never used make-up once in my life and only recently did I start to willingly wear skirts or dresses (but still not that often). The term here is 'lesbian' which would basically be the female counterpart to a gay man. A lesbian can act feminine, but is interested in women the same way that a heterosexual (straight) man is.

My wife had her share of tomboy suitors, plus that laughable butch / tomboy massage expert we had who lived in with our nannie... and later on was coming on strong obsessed with my wife when my wife was then 38... my wife felt icky and uncomfortable stripping to the obsessed tomboy afterwards so she doesn't call on her anymore.

Uh oh. Why was she stripping for her? Haha.

They show kissing and tonguing on facebook.  She says her boobs get sucked by her tomboy boyfriend and she gets fingered too.  But she is a girl.

Yes, that would definitely be 'lesbian' here.

The tomboys physically look like their hourglass figures are lost.  My friend says the tomboy thing seems infectious, formerly girls hanging out with tomboys eventually look like tomboys.

I'm not sure how that would work. I know plenty "lesbians" that look very feminine, even being more feminine than myself. As for the infectious this, I can't imagine how that would work either. I have a few homosexual friends and I've never felt "changed" by them. I would think that the girls hanging out with "tomboys" were already feeling the same way, and they just helped them come out with the truth.

My boyfriend says that homosexuality is very accepted in the Philippines. Is it not? I'm surprised they would call it "infectious" like AIDS or something.

Just to conclude - I'm definitely not a tomboy by your term. I just act more boy'ish. My body still looks like a female. My face has always been more unisex in my opinion (round, baby'ish, etc), but I've only been confused for a boy maybe 2-3 times in my life. I just have more boy'ish characteristics like video games, playing with bugs and reptiles, being open about my sexuality (i.e. porn, masturbation, etc). That would be tomboy. Since I don't date females and don't have serious interest in them, I wouldn't be a lesbian.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Uh oh. Why was she stripping for her? Haha.

When my wife gets a massage, she just wears her thong panties.

My boyfriend says that homosexuality is very accepted in the Philippines. Is it not? I'm surprised they would call it "infectious" like AIDS or something.

I'm not the one who said that infectious observation.  It was the girl I helped give water birth who said that observation.  What I see they have in common is these tomboys lose their hour glass figures. 

Yes, homosexuality is old news in my culture.  This is why we can talk about it in a research kind of manner.  The younger sister of my grandma used to have a long time boyfriend, was heart broken, lived in with a tomboy for a few years, was heart broken again when the tomboy got a new girlfriend, she married a new guy she only knew for 5 days.

This grandma is defined as a "girl", she gave birth to 3 kids. (Her first born is a boy who is homosexual / gay living in San Francisco today.)

MSM poster for the 2013 movie Girl Boy Bakla Tomboy.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Girl,_Boy,_Bakla,_Tomboy

The movie is now the highest grossing Filipino film of all time.

Offline CatTreats

• Warrior
    • View Profile
When my wife gets a massage, she just wears her thong panties.

Ohh! I get it. That makes more sense. :)

I'm not the one who said that infectious observation.  It was the girl I helped give water birth who said that observation.  What I see they have in common is these tomboys lose their hour glass figures. 

Oh I know, I just wonder why that would be said. I also wonder why they would lose their figure.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
21 Year old Roxy Pautan from Cadiz City says she observes 35-40% "bakla" (homosexual males) in her high school.

----

Alan Watt The Neo-Eugenics War

On to Alan Watt

Published on Nov 11, 2013

Alan Watt The Neo-Eugenics War On Humanity (Full Version)
http://www.stopthecrime.net

Alan Watt discusses how sperm counts across Europe and America have dropped at an alarming rate of up to 80 per cent over the past 50 years, and how the media's complete ignorance of this crisis proves that it was authorized as a deliberate program of de-population. Watt traces the program back to its origins in the 1950's, where synthetic female hormones like estrogen were put in baby foods by companies like Proctor and Gamble, as well as baby milk bottles washed with Bisphenol A, the very substance that attacks male genitalia and prevents it from developing properly. Watt also outlines how Bisphenol A in women's cosmetic products contributes to toxifying their bodies, leading to an environment for male babies that leads them to have a reduced sperm count or even become sterile.The foundation of the agenda can be discovered in the writings of people like Bertrand Russell and the Huxley brothers, who talked about the need to sterilize the masses as far back as the 1930's.

Watt also divulges how the elite's ultimate goal for every human allowed to be born is for them to serve the state and be deceived into accepting this enslavement as a natural form of existence. The elite's greatest fear is that the "inferiors" will out-breed the "superiors," which is why they continually push neo-eugenics and are obsessed with inter-breeding to keep their own genetics intellectually pure.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2014, 08:33:25 am by goodsamaritan »

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Re: Pottenger's Gay Cats, Pollution: 12 ways to avoid hidden BPA
« Reply #97 on: May 22, 2014, 08:29:17 am »
"...Bisphenol A, the very substance that attacks male genitalia and prevents it from developing properly."

http://www.davidsuzuki.org/blogs/queen-of-green/2013/05/12-ways-to-avoid-hidden-bpa/

Avoid BPA's in hot beverages by using a glass French-press, stainless steel electric percolator or glass kettle.

Bisphenol A is getting a lot of attention, with good reason. Health Canada recently reported that 95 per cent of Canadians have measurable levels of BPA in their blood or urine, with the highest levels found in children.

Potential health effects from BPA exposure include breast and prostate cancer, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder and a wide range of developmental problems. That's why BPA was added to Canada`s toxic substances list in 2012 and banned from baby bottles.

But that's not enough! We need to take collective action to create a healthy, BPA-free environment.
Cut your BPA exposure now

In the meantime, reduce your exposure immediately:

1. Trade in kitchen plastic — dishes, containers and appliances — for glass, stainless steel or porcelain.

2. Choose safer plastics #2, #4 and #5 — #3 and #7 often contain BPA.

3. Swap out plastic wrap — Parchment paper, glass jars, beeswax cotton wraps or recycled aluminum foil are better options.

4. Keep plastic out of the freezer, microwave and dishwasher. BPA and phthalates leach from plastics at a higher rate in hot or cold temperatures.

5. Enjoy BPA-free coffee and tea at home. Use a glass French-press, stainless steel electric percolator or glass kettle to avoid piping hot water against plastic pieces.

6. Bring your own mug. Disposable paper cups are often lined with plastic — and they're wasteful!

7. Can the canned goods. Many are lined with BPA. Even "BPA-free" cans may contain BPS (another estrogen mimic) or PET film (which may contain DEHA).

8. Skip aluminum soda cans — also lined with BPA!

9. Breastfeed (or use powdered baby formula). BPA transfers through breast milk, so protecting you also protects baby. More BPA leaches into liquid than powdered formula.

10. Request "no receipt". Thermal paper (receipts, event and cinema tickets, airline tickets) contain BPA. It transfers to your fingers and, when recycled, can leach into new paper products (like toilet paper).

11. Play it safe. Wood and cloth toys are excellent, toxin-free alternatives to plastics.

12. Talk to your dentist. Dental sealants and composites can contain BPA.

BPA is readily eliminated from our bodies. So while we push for a regulatory framework that protects our health and environment, these changes will go a long ways towards reducing your exposure right away.

Sincerely,
Tovah Paglaro, Queen of Green

http://www.davidsuzuki.org/blogs/queen-of-green/2013/05/12-ways-to-avoid-hidden-bpa/

As discussed in the previous post with Alan Watt:

"... a deliberate program of de-population. Watt traces the program back to its origins in the 1950's, where synthetic female hormones like estrogen were put in baby foods by companies like Proctor and Gamble, as well as baby milk bottles washed with Bisphenol A, the very substance that attacks male genitalia and prevents it from developing properly. Watt also outlines how Bisphenol A in women's cosmetic products contributes to toxifying their bodies, leading to an environment for male babies that leads them to have a reduced sperm count or even become sterile."

So it seems "plasticization" of the populace... BPA lacing of everything has something to do with this thread.  We are getting somewhere.  Follow the clues wherever they may lead.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2014, 08:55:53 am by goodsamaritan »

Offline van

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
When I was in high school, I played football.  One of the seniors at a football meeting with the head coach who could kill just with a look, was asked in front of everyone what he'd do if his just born baby boy turned out to be gay.   He answered without missing a beat,  "I'd kill him". 

Gs sometimes I wonder what your fascination with this Gay thing really is about.  I get it that you think it's food and chemical related.  But is there more to it.   Like,  have you looked at your own potential to be gay?   It seems from your writing here that you think there's more wrong to it besides the fact that it May have been promoted by some sort of food or chemical imbalance.   And I do remember your thoughts about how it's part of a master plan to depopulate the world.      But more,, what if you're son turns out to be gay?   How would you feel about that?

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
When I was in high school, I played football.  One of the seniors at a football meeting with the head coach who could kill just with a look, was asked in front of everyone what he'd do if his just born baby boy turned out to be gay.   He answered without missing a beat,  "I'd kill him". 

That is an absolutely horrific and alien culture to what we have in our country.  Filipinos are not like that.  Remember that we have our own word "bakla" which seems ancient which means "bakla" may have been a word used before the Spaniards arrived in 1500s.

Gs sometimes I wonder what your fascination with this Gay thing really is about.  I get it that you think it's food and chemical related.  But is there more to it.   Like,  have you looked at your own potential to be gay?   It seems from your writing here that you think there's more wrong to it besides the fact that it May have been promoted by some sort of food or chemical imbalance.   And I do remember your thoughts about how it's part of a master plan to depopulate the world.      But more,, what if you're son turns out to be gay?   How would you feel about that?

*** Long answer... please read for appreciation. ***

I never had any thoughts about being "bakla".   I had written many times here that our first born son at 1 year old seemed "bakla"... and because my wife and I were SCIENTIFIC, we decided to do something about it and had found SOYA to be polluting our son with daily TAHO sold to our door step by a walking vendor. 

Van, I grew up in a time of "Martial Law" when the absolute dictator ruled our land and no criticisms of his rule was allowed lest you be picked up by "secret martials." 

I studied my entire life in the University of the Philippines, known throughout our land as the hot bed of "Free Thinkers" and "rebels".

In my high school at 14 our book report study was 1984 by George Orwell, which was grilled to us by "Free Thinking" teachers to open our eyes to the matrix of lies all around us.  In my last year of high school, the dictatorship fell, and we found FREEDOM in my country.  We are called Demo-Crazy by our neighbouring countries. We impeach and jail our presidents. 

I've always been the scientific, mathematical, astro "geek" in elementary and high school and I would do my own scientific experiments for fun because I'm curious if what I'm reading is true.  I don't take things as they are presented to me.

Being an astro "geek" I go beyond what Carl Sagan / Cosmos / NASA teaches us and I get into allegedly controversial Electric Universe and catastrophism and Saturnian solar system origins.

With computers I was a linux geek in 1998 way before they taught linux in school.  I programmed databases with clipper / dbase in 1987 self studied before they taught it in school.  I was a freelance programmer and got hired many times to do accounting programs while I was in college.  I took up Mechanical Engineering in college, not computer science.  I self learn.

In the medical field my frustrations with all the medical idiocies I strive to solve with better techniques so my children do not have to repeat the same mistakes. 

My wife and I swore off all vaccines when we did our own due diligence.

I fed my boy raw blood every day to cure him of tuberculosis.

I'm into water birthing now when it is almost unheard of here. Why? For my children and my grand children.  Because 3 c-sections my wife bore took a toll on her health and robbed her of more children she should have had.  She even had an appendectomy while 4 months pregnant.  I now have brazenly saved my friends from appendectomies by giving them 1 shot of a herbal concoction.

My wife and I battled infertility in the whole of 2002... that was a humbling humanizing mortality realizing issue that made me appreciate LIFE even more!  Creating life, nurturing life, curing lives is hard work.  Life destruction is easy.  We solved infertility... no thanks to the medical doctors... and I made a website about it to help others.

They said my eczema and my brother's psoriasis were incurable... now I am teaching people to cure themselves.

I have cured many death defying cases hands on hospitals had given up on.  I say AIDS hysteria is mostly crap, just as the cancer hysteria is mostly crap.

Like you, we are almost at the cutting edge with raw paleo diets.

This study with bakla / tomboy / homosexuality is just another topic in my long line of curiosities where the matrix of lies I meet head on.  I am well positioned to do so because I have no religious beliefs to be accused of.  I have ZERO "political correctness" cultural baggage to drag me down from investigating this big bad lumbering CRISIS that is engulfing my country today where I live and breath and can see right before my eyes.  I heard the western world is drowning in political correctness.  I am happy to contribute a lot of ASIAN zero political correctness to this forum.  No to CENSORSHIP.

The rate of bakla from my own high school (1986) experience of 1.25% to today's interviews of 10% to 50% rates is a CRISIS.

Just as when my dad had 500 Million / ml sperm count, I had a high of 300 Million / ml sperm count, my brother in law then had a 200 million / ml sperm count, and seeing my lab results range say 50M to 150M / ml, and now in wikipedia it says the average sperm count is 20M-40M... that is also a CRISIS.

Now as you can see I have dug up BPA as a suspect in this ongoing investigation.

And as far as depopulation issues are concerned, the depopulationists are just happily whistling their way doing what they have always planned and still executing to this day as written down in black and white at NSSM 200.

I am a non-religious pro-lifer and I promote the legalization of polygamy in my pronatal blog.  I am odd... or just being myself.  I have written many times in the Pro-Life Philippines forum (2005-2008) that Polygamy will save families in the family destroyed countries.  As you can see, Islam is polygamous and is taking over Europe.

I am not into "FEELING"... I am into scientific investigations.  Follow the truth wherever it may lead.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2014, 05:46:16 pm by goodsamaritan »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk