Author Topic: Sorentus' Journal  (Read 45713 times)

Offline Sorentus

• Warrior
    • View Profile
Sorentus' Journal
« on: February 20, 2014, 07:11:28 am »
Hi I just joined and been on RZ for 4 days now, I figured that if I wanted to give the best chance to heal i should put on a journal.

Bit of background: I used to workout 3 times a week and was healthy at 160pounds then 9 months ago I started becoming really sick, bloated,constipation, with lots of food intolerance. Then within a month I became really fatigued and just wanted to crash all day until I was too tired to work out anymore and now I am bed-ridden. I was told to cut out gluten by my MD who has since passed out. Eventually it helped but then it got worse and then i tried all kinds of diet SCD/GAPS/4-Day rotation/Elemental diet/Elimination diet. some gave relief but it never lasted. Things just went severely down hill leading me into CFS and all sort of problem that no medical doctor and hospitalization helped for. So now I am trying Raw paleo as a last chance, if this doesn't work I don't see anything that will.

The diet so far: I am eating frozen grass-fed bed consisting of grounded beef/pork/lamb. I been on it for 4 days, I had about 1pound the first day and and became very bloated. Then I kept on it for 2 days, grounded beef/pork/lamb. The problem is I feet extremely worse then I ever had, congested from all over my body, liver, stomach, intestines.  the only thing that surprise me is that despite feeling so bloated, I didn't look pregnant. Usually I would feel all my intestine's veins and my belly would look all inflamed like it's about to explode but despite feeling congested, my belly was extremely flat.

After 2 days in, I had to do a colon cleanse with magnesium as it got too bad.
Yesterday,I decided to fast from 2:30pm till 1:00pm today, I had some duck eggs with honey, not sure if pasture-fed  though. I usually do very bad with chicken eggs but I figured maybe raw and from duck I wouldn't get a reaction. But I started to look pregnant again, not sure if it's my body adjusting as I didn't get the same reaction then chicken egg, just that I looked pregnant and it worried me(Here is what it looks like http://oi58.tinypic.com/2v2zfck.jpg). I followed with lamb with honey at 3:30pm I mix it with honey because I get constipated and clogged ever since on the diet, so I figure honey will ease things through (digestion,clogged and constipation).

I will keep on posting as I go through, I also got myself some organic fermented green cabbage and carrot, haven't eat them yet. I tried fermenting them myself but since I never ate it before, I had no way to know if mine were good.For now I'm waiting for my belly to reestablish itself. I'll stick to meat and honey till it's fine again. I have some fresh never frozen grass-fed meat in cubes that I will go to high meat for as long as possible. I am hoping to get as much beneficial bacteria as I can to help my immune system and gut.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2014, 07:41:14 am by Sorentus »

Offline Sorentus

• Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Sorentus' Journal
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2014, 04:02:53 am »
Day 4 and 5: Had to take magnesium again as meat constipate me so badly, I just CANNOT get a bowel movement eating meat. I had aged lamb with honey and then beef with honey later on.  I was using honey to tolerate the aged thawed ground meat, I guess I'll have to ditch honey for now as it create digestive issue if I eat it on its on but then again so does meat.  Then this morning, I had fresh 2 day aged ground beef and the taste was fine so I didn't take honey with it but then I tried later on with honey and got slight stomach discomfort, my main concern right now is my intestine are still EXTREMELY clogged it's bad I have absolutely no energy and constipation.

I have some high meat at room temperature in the making, it should probably take about 2 weeks to get good enough and I am looking forward finishing my sauerkraut to add some beneficial bacteria.

I don't really know what to do at this point, fermented veggie seems like all I can tolerate and meat in small portions (I think my body might not be able to process all of that protein) I have some duck fat but no clue if pasture-fed or even raw. The best fresh meat I can get is grass-fed beef but it has little fat, I can get fatty pork but its frozen and pork has a bad rep.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2014, 04:07:55 am by Sorentus »

Offline nummi

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2014, 04:53:39 am »
It takes some time for bowels to adapt. It's normal that in the beginning it feels too slow and as if clogged. I had the same. But I also kept this in mind - that there is an adaptation period.
It's best to take it slowly in the beginning, to not overload your digestive system with something it cannot yet quite handle. It can take many months to fully adapt.
The honey that came three days ago, for the first two days I ate quite a bit of it and now I have no appetite for it. If you put it into your mouth and there's this "opposition" then don't eat it for a time. There's also the "craving", or something similar, but that's not entirely trustworthy... best to say, if you crave something that is okay by raw standards then eat it. If not look into the food item, the nutrients, and consider why would your body want it, and replace it with a real food, or foods, that is close in nutrients.
Just take it slowly. One is what you eat, the other is stress caused by seeing how things are at a moment. Stress can mess up everything. So you can end up trying to fix something that is actually not caused by diet at all. Although stress is not an issue if you are aware of the mind's touch.

Haven't made high meat myself yet. My meat just won't last that long. But some of the pictures I've seen here do look tasty.

Offline eveheart

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2014, 05:55:21 am »
I was told to cut out gluten by my MD who has since passed out. Eventually it helped but then it got worse and then i tried all kinds of diet SCD/GAPS/4-Day rotation/Elemental diet/Elimination diet.

I'm so sorry to hear about your discomfort. You have not used the word celiac, but everything you say has that sound. I was in the same boat. I read that it can take a minimum of 6 months for the gut to heal from one single ingestion of gluten, so RPD is a natural diet because it is both healing and absolutely gluten free. That information about "6-months" is very helpful if you are tempted to cheat. I picture the insides of my colon slashed with a razor blade if I think that some food might be okay, because hidden gluten is in many prepared foods.

Another thing that helped me was to find a good brand of probiotics. Good for someone else may not be good for you, to experiment with brands if you decide to go that route.

Best wishes for steady healing.
"I intend to live forever; so far, so good." -Steven Wright, comedian

Offline Sorentus

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2014, 06:35:31 am »
I was tested for celiac, it was negative, I was 3 months gluten free, calling companies and all to make sure I wasn't ingesting any particle of gluten and my health just went incredibly downhill. It eventually got better when I was eating only soups for a week(that soup had barley(gluten) and I was getting better)then I introduced more food, it lasted a month. I eventually cut the barley of the soup and keeping the food I could tolerate but I started becoming intolerant to everything bit by bit again.

Basically my body become intolerant to every food I eat, how can one go from exercise 3 times a day with amazing health to bed ridden in 3 months followed by 6 months of worsening, I do not know. I read people cutting gluten out , dairy out and taking months/years to go downhill again, in my case it only took weeks before I declined severely. I barely had time to cut something out and recover to getting bed ridden again.

I tried SBO probiotic(Prescript-Assist), they constipate me even in low amount and get me gas, I was considering getting RAW Probiotics Ultimate Care which has 34 strains but I wonder if that's not going to be another 50$ that just end up harming my health more.

I was going to get a Fecal Transplant from my friend who has a bad diet but show no health problem but now he has diarrhea...

Offline 24isours

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2014, 07:23:21 am »
Try adding some sea salt into your diet, it may help with the constipation and gas. It will aid in digestion by helping your body create stomach acid. Be sure to drink plenty of water as well.
3 Years on a Strictly Raw Ketogenic Carnivorous Diet.
*Currently still on a Ketogenic diet but have now incorporated raw vegetables.

Offline eveheart

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2014, 08:10:35 am »
I was tested for celiac, it was negative, I was 3 months gluten free, calling companies and all to make sure I wasn't ingesting any particle of gluten and my health just went incredibly downhill.

Celiac disease blood tests detect antibodies to gluten, so you are supposed to eat a lot of gluten prior to testing. If you were 3 months gluten-free, the test would not be conclusive.

Personally, I never got the test because I'd been gluten-free for so long that I didn't want to get sick just to prove something with a blood test.

Offline Sorentus

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2014, 09:06:39 am »
Celiac disease blood tests detect antibodies to gluten, so you are supposed to eat a lot of gluten prior to testing. If you were 3 months gluten-free, the test would not be conclusive.

Personally, I never got the test because I'd been gluten-free for so long that I didn't want to get sick just to prove something with a blood test.

They made me eat gluten for a while before tested me for it and when I had it it wasn't any worse then any other grain, it was bad but just like the grain intolerance was. Yeah celiac been ruled out with 100% accuracy.

Offline Sorentus

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2014, 12:13:33 am »
Day 6: I was having pork with 2 TBS of raw honey although initially honey was giving me some digestive difficulty, my body has adopted to a stronger portion but I feel it might contribute to making me look pregnant(bloated). I definitively do not look as bad as when I would eat my past diet but looking pregnant after every meal make me feel miserable as I am already very skinny and if I look bloated from eating a particular food then surely I must not be healing.

Day 7: Ground beef by itself then fermented carrot then beef again, finished by lamb. I wasn't looking bloated much so I added honey and I feel it made me look somewhat bloated so I will definitively cut it out for at least 3 days now to make sure then slowly reintroduce it. Maybe my honey isn't as raw as it claims to be, I am awaiting my delivery of raw really fermented honey.

Day 8 Morning: I had the rest of my lamb for breakfast and started feeling really clogged with intestinal spasms, so I went back to bed and I had my very FIRST natural bowel movement since going raw paleo, it wasn't a lot but it was there, so maybe my microbiota is slowly adapting to raw paleo. Can't wait to try high meat when it's ready and see if it help.

All in all, I still feel clogged, gets digestive pain and I feel lethargic, no energy what so ever, but my health is critical and I have insane healing to do, so only time will tell.

Offline Celeste

• Trapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2014, 01:04:14 am »
I also recently had been experimenting with honey with my meat. I would get so sleepy after a meal. Also found while using it my gums would bleed a lot while brushing my teeth. While I don't think it is conclusive I just decided to experiment the other direction awhile and not use it.
Also, do you usually use frozen meat? I'm thinking the fresh would be better. Hope you are feeling better soon!

Offline Sorentus

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2014, 01:07:44 am »
Well yesterday I did completely no honey, I didn't look as bloated but then I had spasms after my 3rd meal and no bowel movement again feeling super clogged. So I decided to add 2 TBS with each meal starting today, I am still not so sure that it contribute to making me look bloated, I think I might be over scared about it, I will keep with the honey for now as it as a shooting effect on my gut and helps with the spasms and feeling clogged. This is some local "unpasteurized" honey, once I receive my really raw fermented honey, it should have an even better impact.

Offline eveheart

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2014, 02:04:45 am »
[You wrote this in another thread] I must be very special then, same happens with eggs, cooked fish, cooked vegetables(unsure about raw yet), dairy, grains and just about any food that I eat for more then 2 weeks in a row.

There's a clue! People who trigger negative responses to foods are often advised to vary their diet daily, not repeating a food without letting at least three days pass since the last time the food has been eaten.  Rotate your foods - beef, lamb, fish, eggs, oysters, etc - there are plenty of choices so that you don't have to repeat that often. And if one food is a strong trigger, eliminate it for a while and then add it back into the rotation every once in a while as a test. This is standard procedure in elimination diets... once you find a safe food, don't eat it every day.

Offline Sorentus

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 26, 2014, 02:26:10 am »
There's a clue! People who trigger negative responses to foods are often advised to vary their diet daily, not repeating a food without letting at least three days pass since the last time the food has been eaten.  Rotate your foods - beef, lamb, fish, eggs, oysters, etc - there are plenty of choices so that you don't have to repeat that often. And if one food is a strong trigger, eliminate it for a while and then add it back into the rotation every once in a while as a test. This is standard procedure in elimination diets... once you find a safe food, don't eat it every day.

Well I could do raw eggs possibly although very expansive and I could do lamb and beef but I found out my pork is being fed some grain, not only grain but it has some. I also wanted to avoid frozen meat and I can only get lamb in it's frozen form, I was going to do ground beef all week with suet and liver and hearth every other day with fermented honey and fermented cabbage. So either I do FRESH ground beef every day or rotate and get frozen food. Hopefully my 40 hookworms start working soon and I don't get food intolerant, I'm going to add an extra 50-60 in 2months.

So far I haven't develop a food intolerance from beef that i know of, I think eating lots of microbes(fermented food) helps a bit toward being immune system and not get food intolerance.

Offline Sorentus

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 06, 2014, 01:01:23 am »
Well it has been 2 weeks and a half and I still CANNOT have a bowel movement without magnesium, I still have colon, coccyx, intestine and abdominal spasms, pretty much my whole body is spasming. I can't help to think that natural selection would have killed me LONG ago, as yuri said "If you can live of raw meat and fat then you won't be able to make it"

I wouldn't be able to poop without magnesium so if I was in the jungle left to my own I would die of constipation. I'm still going through to diet because well every other diet failed me and my intestines aren't burning so it's that.

Yeh, my only hope there is that suet will help keep things moving but doubtful.

I'm considering eating most of my meal as high as I can although this take a very long time, will high meat work from frozen ribs? I don't care for the taste, my only concerns are the health benefits. I would eat dog poop for the rest of my life if it would stop all those spasms.

Oh and I tried adding some salt, doesn't make me feel good but I crave the taste, now that's irrelevant because I crave everything.

Offline Sorentus

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 08, 2014, 04:55:51 am »
3 weeks on raw paleo:

Well I'm going back to synthetic formulas, after almost 3 weeks on raw paleo, I can no longer digest meat. At first I had a really hard time but coming from a total food intolerance, I expected my body to adapt. Adding honey helped tremendously but it only worked up to a point, at this point, I cannot digest any meat anymore without having unbearable spasms all over my digestive system. I feel as tired as ever, doesn't matter if it's frozen or fresh or beef, pork, lamb, wild game, I tried all the combination and they all do the same.

I will receive my suet next week and I'm hoping to be able to at least eat that, which hearing how suet is hard to digest I doubt I'll be able to.

I can barely digest fruits now which is the only thing that never gave me a severe food reaction beside bloating from too much fiber. So I have no more choice but to eat synthetic amino acid powder for protein, honey for some fuel and low fiber fruits for actual food. There is no source of fat that I can tolerate properly, no ghee, coconut oil or anything anymore, I did well on them but as usual, over time I can no longer tolerate it.

Despite the uncontrollable hunger feeling that never leaves me that is worse then any drug addiction, I must limit my food intake to an amount that will allow me to survive rather then satiety as I just cannot digest anything in a normal amount anymore.

I've read everything there is no read about the gut, the old friend hypothesis and then raw paleo and how we evolved. I did 1 FMT, helminthic therapy and went raw paleo and I'm as worst as ever. There is no way in nature that I would ever have survived as I would have died of my illness long ago from digestive issues and inability to poop without unnatural methods. Nature has failed me and natural selection should have killed me long ago, it's only normal that I stop following mother earth natural course as going like this no longer bearable.

I will be receiving 15 pound of fresh trim that I plan to age for a few months before attempting to eat it, hoping that I can potentially live of the nastiest rotten crap on earth as it's the only thing left I could potentially digest beside amino acids powder, raw honey and minimum fruits.

Offline van

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2014, 05:32:04 am »
Sorentus,  I've never done this before, and don't feel exactly qualified, what ever that might mean, but I'd be willing to speak with you on the phone several times to see If I might be able to 'guide' you a bit,, at least maybe pull some weeds.   I think I have low cost calling to Canada, of which I could find out on Tuesday when my assistant come back...  Not promising anything, but it reads like you could use a little help.  Up to you, but I would be willing to offer a few phone calls worth, and of course I wouldn't charge or expect anything in return.   Van

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2014, 05:37:37 am »
Sorrentus that's sad brother! There is a reason you are here on this planet and it is not to suffer, its to learn, you just got some really interesting issues.  I think you may have just jumped into this life with something to prove, that you are strong and can heal, and that is your challenge.  Everything is part of mother nature.  No matter how we feel we have deviated.  Humans are nature and everyhting we create is nature, there is nothing else out there!

Does the animo acid formula you are taking contain vitamins and minerals?  I really hope you consider investing some time into looking at different deficiencies in regards to all of your digestive issues and such.  It may be very wise for  you to supplement since your ability to digest is so compromised.

Also are you seeking any help other wise?  Do you have supportive people to talk to in real life about your health issues? 

Offline Sorentus

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2014, 07:19:54 am »
Sorrentus that's sad brother! There is a reason you are here on this planet and it is not to suffer, its to learn, you just got some really interesting issues.  I think you may have just jumped into this life with something to prove, that you are strong and can heal, and that is your challenge.  Everything is part of mother nature.  No matter how we feel we have deviated.  Humans are nature and everyhting we create is nature, there is nothing else out there!

Does the animo acid formula you are taking contain vitamins and minerals?  I really hope you consider investing some time into looking at different deficiencies in regards to all of your digestive issues and such.  It may be very wise for  you to supplement since your ability to digest is so compromised.

Also are you seeking any help other wise?  Do you have supportive people to talk to in real life about your health issues?

I have multi vitamin and mineral capsules and I really like the idea of blended egg shell for calcium which I did once. And my potassium is in fruits and I have magnesium citrate that I take often for bowel movement anyway so I'm likely not deficient in magnesium.

I hate to make myself sound miserable but no, I have no one to listen to me, sure I have family but they always act the same way. They believe that saturated fat and cholesterol is evil and that the doctors who gave up on me will fix me, when I mention fecal transplant they are like "where the hell did you get this idea from, there no way this can be good for you". Other tell me it's stress or gluten and other just say "meh you'll figure it out and other just say "eh, sucks" and my dad just get pissed at me for being sick and call me weak.

I too feel like I was there to prove something and that somehow after all this, that there must be really something good about it, but it has come to the point where I have no more energy and lost hope and i just wanna fall asleep and never wake up.

Sorentus,  I've never done this before, and don't feel exactly qualified, what ever that might mean, but I'd be willing to speak with you on the phone several times to see If I might be able to 'guide' you a bit,, at least maybe pull some weeds.   I think I have low cost calling to Canada, of which I could find out on Tuesday when my assistant come back...  Not promising anything, but it reads like you could use a little help.  Up to you, but I would be willing to offer a few phone calls worth, and of course I wouldn't charge or expect anything in return.   Van

I really appreciate both you and Jessica's support. I would be more then willing to have a call conversation with you, if it is possible for you then you can always pm me and I'll give you my contact informations, I could always do skype if you can too, tyvm.

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2014, 10:43:53 pm »
lIts all good Sorrentus.  I know its hard to keep your head up when it seems like the most basic task that you shouldn't even have to think about becomes the most painful, difficult and time consuming part of your life.  What a difficult test from the universe I think it is sometimes!  And having no support or access to good food does not help.  So you get all of my sympathy and certainly all of my support and accolades because you haven't given up, you are still here, searching for solutions and refining your knowledge.  I think it helps that you are still so open minded and willing to try rotten meat. 

Maybe just reframe your idea that rotten meat isn't really the most "nastiest rotten crap on earth", but that there are a million organisms out there willing to help you heal and its just unfortunate that in our society we have demonized them and been taught that they are "unsanitary", putrid, nasty.  Our judgment and lack of understanding of the most benevolent beings (soil, shit, microbes, nature) is the biggest fault stemming from our arrogance and I am sure you can see where that has led us astray and made us a sick population of humans overall.  I don't know, sometimes I just think reframing your thinking can bring light to otherwise dark situations!  Stay up brother!

Are you able to drink water throughout the day?  Are you thirsty? I see above that you said you crave salt (among most everything) have you tried adding seaweeds to water, such as kelp or dulse, and then drinking that?  Have you tried strained vegetable broths like "Beelers broth", its just lightly stewed veggies like zucchini, celery etc.  Just thinking that those would be good sources of nutrients that might not be irritating because they don't contain fat or much proteins but good sources of vitamins and minerals.

Offline Sorentus

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 09, 2014, 12:39:08 am »
Yeah lol, I don't fear the thought of rotten high meat at all, I actually like aged meat as long as it's from fresh and not thawed meat, there is a huge difference. I was mostly referring to how I hope to be able to tolerate the most rotten meat possible and not so much that it is disgusting. At this point there is absolutely nothing that scares me, I would eat rotten spiders hands down and much else.

I drink spring water several time throughout the day, never drink tap water and I make sure my water is in a glass jug, although the spring water come from a huge plastic tank, I don't find myself thirsty much but sometime I am. When I meant that I crave salt I meant how I crave tasting everything, I love salt because as if it was food but there is no way it would ever curve an appetite. I drank vitamined water at times from broccoli and cauliflower from vegetables broth and found I had a negative reaction, although I did drink raw blended kept without much problem, it's hard to know because my immune system react differently on given day and how long i haven't ate a particular food. So I could do fine with kelp one day and the next it would burn my intestines.

Oh and btw Jessica, I happen to have nightmares just about EVERY NIGHTS from my muscles getting numb and getting sleep paralysis but I became so good with being aware of my dream state that I can wake up from any nightmares. I had 2  nightmares last night one I woke up after a few seconds in and the other was a bit quicker too then I realized I was in a nightmare and just flew my way out of the room and tried to wake up, my muscles were so numb that it was like trying to break free from an egg shell :)

Offline van

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 09, 2014, 01:34:07 am »
Jessica, nice picture,  I wish more here would post one, so that we could at least feel 'closer' to each other, rather than some icon....  always appreciate your posts too. 

Offline Sorentus

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 09, 2014, 01:37:17 am »
Sure van! :)

Here is me when I was "healthy"

http://oi61.tinypic.com/200ux4h.jpg

And at my worst as of today has seen in my original journal post:

http://oi58.tinypic.com/2v2zfck.jpg
http://oi57.tinypic.com/r0p26u.jpg

According to my parents, I look normal.

It's such a shame ;P

At least my face still look somewhat okay.

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 09, 2014, 02:59:36 am »

Oh and btw Jessica, I happen to have nightmares just about EVERY NIGHTS from my muscles getting numb and getting sleep paralysis but I became so good with being aware of my dream state that I can wake up from any nightmares. I had 2  nightmares last night one I woke up after a few seconds in and the other was a bit quicker too then I realized I was in a nightmare and just flew my way out of the room and tried to wake up, my muscles were so numb that it was like trying to break free from an egg shell :)

Thanks for elaborating on your dreams, there is definitely a reason I was asking if they were visceral and effected your muscles or movement or if you felt like things were touching you or paralyzed.  Ive heard them called "night terrors" and I remember reading about them in regards to deficiencies and also living with a woman who cured them by curing her potassium deficiencies.  She actually had hers tested and it was super low and sure enough when she supplemented and made sure to eat more potassium rich foods her dream paralysis and nightmares went away. 

Califlower and broccoli are pretty hard for anyone to digest due to high sulfur and "anti nutrients", zuchs and celery are pretty benign but have a ton of minerals...just sayin...thy are amazing in s/low cooked broths with some dulse and kelp......

Looks like you had no body fat to begin with so its pretty evident you lost some muscle and your lower belly looks a little unhappy :( keep faith though!
« Last Edit: March 09, 2014, 03:08:42 am by jessica »

Offline Inger

• Chief
  • 38 yo Norwegian RVAF s.-06, 90% carniv.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 09, 2014, 03:14:58 am »
Your issues sounds very much like something very bad in your environment Sorentus. I very much think the increasing EMF is what gives you issues. Can you try to stay out in the nature as much as you can? (away from powerlines, towers etc) And walk barefeet, take dips in rivers or lakes somewhere close etc?

High meat sounds like a great thing to try

Offline Sorentus

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 09, 2014, 03:20:00 am »
Your issues sounds very much like something very bad in your environment Sorentus. I very much think the increasing EMF is what gives you issues. Can you try to stay out in the nature as much as you can? (away from powerlines, towers etc) And walk barefeet, take dips in rivers or lakes somewhere close etc?

High meat sounds like a great thing to try

Well I have to wait for high meat to get high :P and it's still very cold here up in Canada, but yup as soon as it gets warm I want to get in nature as much as I can.  Hell you think, waiting for my meat to become pure mushy liquid would be a good form of liquid (elemental) formula? lol, how long before it gets liquidish though?, don't wanna wait years to eat.

I used to live in an apartment when I got sick, then moved to my parent's place which is an house. So there was a distinct change in environment but still toxic, I get quite a bit of stress here from my parents but it's all I got for now. So ya, planning to escape as much in nature when it's not deep freezing :)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk