Author Topic: Intestinal blockage  (Read 114688 times)

Offline eveheart

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Intestinal blockage
« Reply #25 on: December 14, 2014, 12:35:10 am »
At 12am EST, right before going to bed, I took 5 table spoons of Castor oil and had some Gaia Rapid Relief Herbal Tea. At about 330/4am i awoke and had severe liquid bowel movements for the next hour or so. There was lots of in digested food chunks(I need to chew my foods more, always been a problem), and other things I could not make out. What bothered be most was the endless gurgling sound coming from intestines/stomach? It does not sound healthy at all! Would it be safe to assume I have leaky/ a damaged gut or intestines? 

Castor oil is a bowel stimulant, and you took more than the maximum adult dose. The Gaia tea has senna, also a bowel stimulant. These types of stimulants work by gentle (or not) irritation of the bowel tract. All that gurgling and mucus indicates that your remedies worked the way they are supposed to work. I would refrain from prescribing a diet based on your reaction to bowel stimulants. It would be best if you tried eating a "normal" raw paleo diet. By normal, I mean that, despite our individual differences in taste and climate, we here all seem to eat basically the same way. If we all went to a RPD potluck, we'd all enjoy the foods that everyone brought.

If you are worried about parasites, why not get a stool test to see if you have them. Certainly, you cannot expect us to know if you have them, but you can find plenty of discussions about ignoring parasites vs testing for parasites vs doing a broad-spectrum herbal parasiticide once or twice a year.

By all means, any condition such as leaky gut can begin to heal on a raw paleo diet. It can take a while, and you won't really "know" when the gut lining has been healed, but your improved health will let you know that you are getting better.
"I intend to live forever; so far, so good." -Steven Wright, comedian

Offline A_Tribe_Called_Paleo

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 14, 2014, 03:02:47 am »
Castor oil is a bowel stimulant, and you took more than the maximum adult dose. The Gaia tea has senna, also a bowel stimulant. These types of stimulants work by gentle (or not) irritation of the bowel tract. All that gurgling and mucus indicates that your remedies worked the way they are supposed to work. I would refrain from prescribing a diet based on your reaction to bowel stimulants. It would be best if you tried eating a "normal" raw paleo diet. By normal, I mean that, despite our individual differences in taste and climate, we here all seem to eat basically the same way. If we all went to a RPD potluck, we'd all enjoy the foods that everyone brought.

If you are worried about parasites, why not get a stool test to see if you have them. Certainly, you cannot expect us to know if you have them, but you can find plenty of discussions about ignoring parasites vs testing for parasites vs doing a broad-spectrum herbal parasiticide once or twice a year.

By all means, any condition such as leaky gut can begin to heal on a raw paleo diet. It can take a while, and you won't really "know" when the gut lining has been healed, but your improved health will let you know that you are getting better.

What would be served at RPD potluck? I'm lost when it comes to the question of what to eat? Raw eggs for breakfast? Raw meat for lunch and dinner? Any raw veggies?

Offline PaleoPhil

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Mad scientist (not into blind Paleo re-enactment)
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 14, 2014, 03:10:14 am »
At 12am EST, right before going to bed, I took 5 table spoons of Castor oil and had some Gaia Rapid Relief Herbal Tea. At about 330/4am i awoke and had severe liquid bowel movements for the next hour or so. There was lots of in digested food chunks(I need to chew my foods more, always been a problem), and other things I could not make out. What bothered be most was the endless gurgling sound coming from intestines/stomach? It does not sound healthy at all! Would it be safe to assume I have leaky/ a damaged gut or intestines?
Castor oil is a rather harsh laxative, as you've experienced, which is why it was traditionally used only once or twice a year. If there was a blockage, then it's strange that it all came out liquid. At least you can rest assured that you don't have a blockage now. Perhaps you can now develop a less extreme diet that works for you. Exercise can also help to keep things moving.
>"When some one eats an Epi paleo Rx template and follows the rules of circadian biology they get plenty of starches when they are available three out of the four seasons." -Jack Kruse, MD
>"I recommend 20 percent of calories from carbs, depending on the size of the person" -Ron Rosedale, MD (in other words, NOT zero carbs) http://preview.tinyurl.com/6ogtan
>Finding a diet you can tolerate is not the same as fixing what's wrong. -Tim Steele
Beware of problems from chronic Very Low Carb

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 14, 2014, 05:45:11 am »
Quote from: A_Tribe_Called_Paleo
For the next month or so i think I will only eat the most digestible foods I can find. Raw eggs, raw honey, bananas, avocados, VCO, maybe a nut butter?  Do you guys think yogurt(pasteurized)/redwood hill goat kefir would help? Any other food suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Nut butter seems like a bad idea, what is your experience? I have read many experiencces and have had my own with it being extremely hard to digest and also very inflammatory.  Nuts are generally high in nutrients that feed yeast and other toxins due to processig and storage.  Why not go for better sources of omega 3's and vital amino acids and nutrients such as fish, shellfish, oysters or offal and raw animal fats and meats? Raw, aged or even lightly cooked,  I think these are far superior.  Kefir tends to be more yeasty than yogurt but each person also react to it differently.  The only pasturized yogurt I would ever really slightly  vouch for is made by white mountain brand, it comes in glass and is organic, but not grass fed, the reason I think it's slightly better then other brands is the very low sugar content and that it works as an excellent culture to start raw milk yogurt. 

Offline eveheart

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 14, 2014, 06:05:21 am »
What would be served at RPD potluck? I'm lost when it comes to the question of what to eat? Raw eggs for breakfast? Raw meat for lunch and dinner? Any raw veggies?

Imagine you were just hanging around in your cave and you wanted a bite to eat. Think about what you would be able to find in your ancient environment. Then, go the market and find foods that are quite similar to what you would have found then. Hint: none of these foods come in packages, cans, boxes, or tins.

Right now in my fridge and pantry:

Beef femur and humurus bones
Lamb liver, beef eye of round, ground beef
rock cod, tuna, herring
various fermented vegetables
cauliflower, celery, onion, mushrooms, avocado, limes, olives
seaweeds: fucus, alaria, sea tangle, kelp, sea palm, laver
beef fat, coconut oil, butter
pine nuts, walnuts, pistachios

and already on my shopping list for when I go to my Korean supermarket:

Korean radish
salmon roe, clams, squid
leaves (I don't know what the h___ they are, but tasty)

and on thetree at my front door:

about 100 ripe oranges!

Almost everything sourced locally, except for tuna, herring, coconut oil, and salmon roe.

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: December 14, 2014, 06:27:12 am »
I have pretty much the same type of inventory as eveheart.

Aged leg of lamb that I helped raise, the rest of it is in freezer as I was in between living in the field and findin a place to live for the winter when it was harvested.  Very delicious, definitely the best lamb I've ever had.  Lamb and beef liver and trim.  A few jars raw kidney fat.  Raw grass fed cow milk, pastured eggs, raw, local sour cream and raw goat brie.  Onions, mushrooms, too much lettuce, radicchio, celery, pumpkin, pumpkin seeds(which I choose to toast), pasturized grass fed butter, homemade sauerkraut, carrots, purple sweet potato, dulse, bullwhip kelp, lemons, salt, garlic, tumeric, spirulina and spring water.  Pretty simple, I am sure everyone would be able to find something to eat.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2014, 08:35:39 am by jessica »

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 14, 2014, 06:57:41 am »
You seem well stocked!
Think about what you would be able to find in your ancient environment. (…) Hint: none of these foods come in packages, cans, boxes, or tins.
Quite right… but...
coconut oil, butter
Really?
Cause and effect are distant in time and space in complex systems, while at the same time there’s a tendency to look for causes near the events sought to be explained. Time delays in feedback in systems result in the condition where the long-run response of a system to an action is often different from its short-run response. — Ronald J. Ziegler

Offline PaleoPhil

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 14, 2014, 09:58:58 am »
The Redwood Hill Goats Milk Kefir is actually slightly lower in sugars (5g/240 ml) than White Mountain Foods organic Bulgarian Holstein cow's milk yogurt (6g/236 ml). I actually fare much better with the Redwood Hill kefir than the White Mountain yogurt (even though I had high hopes for the White Mountain, in part for some of the reasons Jessica mentioned). I suspect that part of the reason is I do much better generally with goat, sheep and Jersey cow dairy than Holstein cow dairy (which was a surprise to me, because I had been skeptical about the claims of A2 milk being superior to A1 milk and I grew up on cow's milk). As I often say, since people are different, the only way to know for sure what will work for you is to try out various foods yourself. No one can know how your body will react. What works best for me often doesn't fit other people's reports, expectations and theories.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2014, 10:07:11 am by PaleoPhil »
>"When some one eats an Epi paleo Rx template and follows the rules of circadian biology they get plenty of starches when they are available three out of the four seasons." -Jack Kruse, MD
>"I recommend 20 percent of calories from carbs, depending on the size of the person" -Ron Rosedale, MD (in other words, NOT zero carbs) http://preview.tinyurl.com/6ogtan
>Finding a diet you can tolerate is not the same as fixing what's wrong. -Tim Steele

Offline eveheart

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 14, 2014, 10:06:14 am »
Also, commercial yogurt cannot be made raw, even if they start out with raw milk,  because the milk must be heated to activate the thermophilic (heat-loving) yogurt bacteria strains. Kefir, on the other hand, is a natural raw food when made with raw milk, because kefir strains are mesophilic (grows at lower temperature).

Offline PaleoPhil

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 14, 2014, 10:07:56 am »
It can be so, though I'll warn raw purists that the Redwood Hill Farm kefir is pasteurized.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2014, 10:16:28 am by PaleoPhil »

Offline political atheist

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 14, 2014, 06:08:12 pm »
Care to elaborate?

parasites/worms blocking your intestines...overload....
Pumping out units, I mean kids, aka bringing innocent beings into this ‘heavenly’ dimension of misery, suffering, struggling, pain and DEATH, WITHOUT THEIR PERMISSION/CONSENT, is NOT the solution/remedy/cure for your personal problems/issues such as: boredom, poverty, selfishness, loneliness, low IQ, **megalomania, shallowness, emptiness, vanity, hero complex syndrome, narcissism, virtue signalling syndrome. Please stop being a sadist, masochist and find a more useful/constructive hobby. 😉

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 15, 2014, 08:30:19 am »
Nut butter seems like a bad idea, what is your experience? I have read many experiencces and have had my own with it being extremely hard to digest and also very inflammatory.  Nuts are generally high in nutrients that feed yeast and other toxins due to processig and storage. 

I Havnt eaten but butter since on the SAD diet. I just assumed it was easily digestible because  they're so processed. I don't remember having much of a problem. But I used to eat PB&Js everyday...

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 15, 2014, 09:01:15 am »
There are much more less stressful means by which to promote regularity while transitioning into paleo. Though many flushes will work be it salt water, castor oil or laxative tea, etc.... these methods can be harsh, and deplete the gut of already diminished enzymes and probiotic factors. I have found that coconut works well for relieving constipation.

Next time you feel clogged up try to eat a whole coconut? It is a natural laxative.

Other nutritionally valuable foods like eggs and bone marrow seem to have a good effect on the bowls.

Though I am only in the second month of my latest experiment, I have had the most wonderful bowl movements since beginning to eat a few bites of blended sheep stomach before meals.
A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 15, 2014, 09:43:25 am »
There are much more less stressful means by which to promote regularity while transitioning into paleo. Though many flushes will work be it salt water, castor oil or laxative tea, etc.... these methods can be harsh, and deplete the gut of already diminished enzymes and probiotic factors. I have found that coconut works well for relieving constipation.

Next time you feel clogged up try to eat a whole coconut? It is a natural laxative.

Other nutritionally valuable foods like eggs and bone marrow seem to have a good effect on the bowls.

Though I am only in the second month of my latest experiment, I have had the most wonderful bowl movements since beginning to eat a few bites of blended sheep stomach before meals.

I've been speaking with a man named Barefoot herbalist. Since it's been 10 days now since I had a regular bowel movement, not brought on by a laxitive, he believes my problem is colon/intestinal shrinkage, and not constipation. He recommends I do not eat anything at all besides olive oil and water until I have regular bowel movements again. He warns that eating anything may rupture my colon.

I have just drank 2 Tbs of Epsom salt dissolved in 8oz of water. Hopefully this produces some type of bowel movement. If not, I will most likely head to the ER.

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 15, 2014, 09:45:43 am »
This morning I woke up to a terrible taste in my mouth, and my breath smelled like actual sh*t.  The bad breath has continued all day no matter what I do. It feels as if something is stuck in my throat. My theory is I digested rotting food is coming up the other way....

Offline PaleoPhil

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 15, 2014, 10:16:07 am »
Whoa! Epsom salts is another harsh laxative (one of the harshest forms of magnesium--which is why it's usually used externally, rather than internally) and 2 TBSPs is way more than the recommended laxative dose of 1 to 2 tsp. First overdosing on castor oil, now epsom salts. Why are you using a harsh laxative so soon after the last wash out? You are taking some serious risks.  I can't imagine consuming so much castor oil and epsom salts and I find it hard to believe that anyone could take such huge doses and not have horrendous results. Sorry, but your posts are becoming increasingly strange and they smack of the sort of thing some trolls wrote in the past (not only this laxative stuff, but also past comments about parasites and Paleo being very costly, claims that eating meats raw that aren't 100% grass fed is risky, and a vegan video, and such). You've written the sort of bizarre things that vegan trolls tend to write. If you're telling the truth, then you are taking unecessary serious risks.
How should I take Magnesium Sulfate?

Magnesium Sulfate (Epsom Salt)
Use exactly as directed on the label, or as prescribed by your doctor.

Never use a higher dose of magnesium sulfate than recommended on the package label, or as your doctor has directed. Using too much magnesium sulfate can cause serious, life-threatening side effects.

http://www.everydayhealth.com/drugs/magnesium-sulfate#dosage
Is there a family member or someone you trust who you can discuss your extreme dieting and harsh laxative use with? And if you can afford going to the ER, then you presumably you can afford talking to a physician about it, yes?

Much of what you have been talking about and claiming you have been doing is not "Paleo" by any stretch of the imagination. Sabertooth and others are right that there are much more reasonable alternatives.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2014, 10:26:41 am by PaleoPhil »

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 15, 2014, 10:31:00 am »
Whoa! Epsom salts is another harsh laxative (one of the harshest forms of magnesium--which is why it's usually used externally, rather than internally) and 2 TBSPs is way more than the recommended laxative dose of 1 to 2 tsp. First overdosing on castor oil, now epsom salts. Why are you using a harsh laxative so soon after the last wash out? You are taking some serious risks.  I can't imagine consuming so much castor oil and epsom salts and I find it hard to believe that anyone could take such huge doses and not have horrendous results. Sorry, but your posts are becoming increasingly strange and they smack of the sort of thing some trolls wrote in the past (not only this laxative stuff, but also past comments about parasites and Paleo being very costly and such). If you're telling the truth, then you are taking unecessary serious risks.Is there a family member or someone you trust who you can discuss your extreme dieting and harsh laxative use with? And if you can afford going to the ER, then you presumably you can afford talking to a physician about it, yes?

Much of what you have been talking about and claiming you have been doing is not "Paleo" by any stretch of the imagination. Sabertooth and others are right that there are much more reasonable alternatives.

I assure you, I am not trolling the slightest bit. I've been walking to my father about the situation. He is not very knowledgable about health. Recommended I drink coffee and take phyllium husk powder. Barefoot herbalist recommended I take 1-2 tbs epsom salt, and directions say adults over 12 years old can take 2-6 Tps. The reason I am takin more laxatives is because I still feel constipated. I am not having regular bowel movements yet either. Barefoot herbalist thinks I have a shrunken colon and advised me not to eat anything. He thinks eating anything could rupture my colon. I am lost and confused as to what to do now. If Epsom salt doesn't work I think it's wise to seek help from ER. I consider this a life threatening situaion?

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 15, 2014, 10:35:22 am »
Tomorow morning I'm thinking of trying the VCO detox(2tbp every 2hourz) one more time. I also purchased "natural vitality calm magnesium supplement "

Think of taking it in the morning aswell. Or would that be over board?

Offline PaleoPhil

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 15, 2014, 10:39:31 am »
I assure you, I am not trolling the slightest bit. I've been walking to my father about the situation. He is not very knowledgable about health. Recommended I drink coffee and take phyllium husk powder. Barefoot herbalist recommended I take 1-2 tbs epsom salt, and directions say adults over 12 years old can take 2-6 Tps. The reason I am takin more laxatives is because I still feel constipated. I am not having regular bowel movements yet either. Barefoot herbalist thinks I have a shrunken colon and advised me not to eat anything. He thinks eating anything could rupture my colon. I am lost and confused as to what to do now. If Epsom salt doesn't work I think it's wise to seek help from ER. I consider this a life threatening situaion?
I've never heard of advice like what the Barefoot herbalist gave. It sounds bizarre. How can he possibly diagnose that over the Internet? You reported that you just cleaned yourself out. How could you be impacted again already? Have you had any strong nausea, vomiting, fever, or signs of herniation? What are the symptoms you think are life threatening? Taking too much Epsom salts can be life threatening, according to instructions for it. Does your father think you need to go to the ER? If you think there's an urgent health problem that's not immediate, you could call your doctor's office for advice. It sounds like you think it could wait until tomorrow, yes? If so, you could call during business hours.

VCO, Natural Calm, coffee and psyllium are less harsh than high dose Epsom salts, but I still don't understand why you think you're impacted aside from feelings.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2014, 10:48:54 am by PaleoPhil »

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 15, 2014, 11:16:32 am »
I've never heard of advice like what the Barefoot herbalist gave. It sounds bizarre. How can he possibly diagnose that over the Internet? You reported that you just cleaned yourself out. How could you be impacted again already? Have you had any strong nausea, vomiting, fever, or signs of herniation? What are the symptoms you think are life threatening? Taking too much Epsom salts can be life threatening, according to instructions for it. Does your father think you need to go to the ER? If you think there's an urgent health problem that's not immediate, you could call your doctor's office for advice. It sounds like you think it could wait until tomorrow, yes? If so, you could call during business hours.

VCO, Natural Calm, coffee and psyllium are less harsh than high dose Epsom salts, but I still don't understand why you think you're impacted aside from feelings.

I had bowel movements with castor oil, but I don't believe I was completely cleaned out. I still feel constipated. My father think I should visit ER. Yes, i can wait till tomorow.

I don't have any of those symptoms. I'm just worried that this constipation will cause my apendix to burst, rupture my colon.

Do you think ill be ok with dose of Epsom salt i took? It's been 2 hours and still nothing.

Offline eveheart

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: December 15, 2014, 11:37:53 am »
I had bowel movements with castor oil, but I don't believe I was completely cleaned out.

There is no "completely cleaned out" because the bowels have a cycle. They should never be empty, even when you fast with nothing but water.

I'm just worried that this constipation will cause my apendix to burst, rupture my colon.

Constipation does not readily cause the appendix to burst, and the colon does not rupture in normal usage, even if you are constipated.

The correct dose for Epson salts is NOT 2T in 8 oz water! Ugh, how can you even drink that down?

There are truly many conditions that can exist in the colon, such as diverticula, strictures, and leaky gut syndrome. None of them should be treated with relentless laxative abuse.

The common definition of constipation is dry stools that are hard to pass. Have you passed one of these, perhaps with anal tearing so you see a little blood? Because I am beginning to doubt even your report that you are constipated. If you want a well-formed stool, you're going to have to let it happen by eating right. Then, if your colon seems a little sluggish, take a normal dose of a gentle laxative, and find out which laxative works the gentlest for you. The colon wall is complex and it does many jobs, but if you keep ripping at it with laxative abuse, you won't get good results.

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 15, 2014, 12:26:05 pm »

Constipation does not readily cause the appendix to burst, and the colon does not rupture in normal usage, even if you are constipated. 

Barefoot herbalist thinks my colon has shrunk. Could it rupture by eating then?

The correct dose for Epson salts is NOT 2T in 8 oz water! Ugh, how can you even drink that down?

There are truly many conditions that can exist in the colon, such as diverticula, strictures, and leaky gut syndrome. None of them should be treated with relentless laxative abuse.

I believe I have leaky gut.  Maine reason I started paleo. My inner abdominal wall is very week from SAD diet.  My father also pointed pointed out  I could have pelvic floor dysfunction.

The common definition of constipation is dry stools that are hard to pass. Have you passed one of these, perhaps with anal tearing so you see a little blood? Because I am beginning to doubt even your report that you are constipated. If you want a well-formed stool, you're going to have to let it happen by eating right. Then, if your colon seems a little sluggish, take a normal dose of a gentle laxative, and find out which laxative works the gentlest for you. The colon wall is complex and it does many jobs, but if you keep ripping at it with laxative abuse, you won't get good results.

I have not passed a dry or solid stool in 10 days now.  My condition could be a shrunk colon, or pelvic floor dysfunction. I really don't know.

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 15, 2014, 12:32:53 pm »
Epsom salt is kind of working. Mostly brown/green water with very small pieces of  excrement(about the size of a chocolate chip/m&m).  Not the solid formed stools I was looking for. Should buy me time before I have to possibly go to ER. Will start Coconut oil cleanse tomorrow morning, unless anyone has any better options.

I don't think my gut is ready to eat raw meat/fat yet. It is very week and I may need to build up to it. I should be able to stomach raw eggs, and maybe raw milk would help? Also considering juicing, as digesting these fiber rich veggies seems to be too taxing on my gut.

Offline Alive

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 15, 2014, 05:45:03 pm »
My situation may not apply to you, however it has similarities and may be of interest:  I used to get constipated when eating modern carbs - and sometimes even fruit - and I agree with your father as I found coffee and psyllium husk powder were very helpful.
(I still have a half teaspoon of psyllium husk power each day with two tablespoons of potato starch powder)

Sometimes back then enemas were the only way I could get things moving. I found that the simplest method was to have a bucket of warm slightly salty water, our warm coffee, on a table with a thin tube siphoning down.

Personally I have found that raw paleo  with heaps of raw vegetables to work very well, especially when combined with other life enhancing thoughts and actions.

As Eveheart has wisely pointed out in another post there is complex relationship between the gut and our mental state, which feed back on reach other, so anything we can do to improve our state of mind and heart is useful.

I am enjoying learning ancient Chinese energy cultivation techniques, where the main mental focus is to visualise that you are clear and glowing yellow inside your body, and are collecting energy (Qi) from the abundant universe (QiGon and Ren Xue).

I find that fresh herbs, dark leafy vegetables, and weeds are the best way to rebalance my gut.

Also in my cafe staying away from all sugars and all cooked carbs was very useful, while increasing raw vegetables.

« Last Edit: December 15, 2014, 05:57:57 pm by Alive »

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 15, 2014, 09:20:51 pm »

Personally I have found that raw paleo  with heaps of raw vegetables to work very well, especially when combined with other life enhancing thoughts and actions.

I find that fresh herbs, dark leafy vegetables, and weeds are the best way to rebalance my gut.

Also in my cafe staying away from all sugars and all cooked carbs was very useful, while increasing raw vegetables.

Interesting, I thought raw vegetables and raw meat together would be a terrible combination as they would most likely have completely different digestive processes?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk