Author Topic: GoodSamaritan's Experiments  (Read 173712 times)

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Re: GoodSamaritan's Experiments
« Reply #125 on: January 15, 2011, 01:08:20 pm »
Any discomfort when you guys had/have tapeworms? How did you know for sure that you had/have one? And,how do you know when its gone/dead or not inside you anymore?
I had small tapeworm segments coming out  the other end at random intervals. Once I used the anti-parasite remedy, I found shrivelled, dead tapeworms coming out in my stools, so I was sure they had been killed off inside.As for symptoms, I started feeling a dull pain in the bladder and then had very painful urination for a couple of days, but those symptoms then disappeared, followed by the first appearance of tapeworm segments in my stools. I never had another problem afterwards with them, though.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Re: GoodSamaritan's Experiments: Tapeworms are moving!
« Reply #126 on: January 15, 2011, 05:04:54 pm »
I just took a dump and observed the 1" tapeworm critters.
Seems they are feigning immobility.
A minute or 2 of stillness and they started moving!
Ha.  Confirmed.  They're alive!
Counted 4 this time.

Now I'm thinking it seems I have to hit them with beam ray and herbal parasite cleansers.

Now I'm thinking I must observe my children's poop as well.

------

Googled: http://www.google.com/search?client=ubuntu&channel=fs&q=tape+worms+garlic&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

I'm checking out how to get rid of tapeworms and it shows at:

http://www.howtogetridofstuff.com/pest-control/how-to-get-rid-of-tapeworm/

and

http://www.getridofthings.com/get-rid-of-tapeworms.htm

and

http://en.allexperts.com/q/Alternative-Medicine-Pets-3721/tapeworms-cats-1.htm

That garlic is a tapeworm fighter and that tapeworms can't stand garlic.  And I've been eating a lot of garlic lately.

So I'm theorizing I've had tapeworms a long time but since I've been eating a lot of garlic, it's been irritating the tapeworms and they are moving out out out.

Eating a lot more garlic is cheaper and safer than doing beam ray and doing herbal dewormers... so I'll try more garlic for the moment.  Let's see what happens in a week or two.

-------

Even more interesting anti-tapeworm battle plan:

http://www.xomba.com/natural_cures_kill_tapeworms

- pineapples... I just bought 2 this morning.  I gotta try this too.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2011, 05:32:04 pm by goodsamaritan »
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline achillezzz

• Chief
    • View Profile
Re: GoodSamaritan's Experiments: Tapeworms are moving!
« Reply #127 on: January 15, 2011, 08:43:28 pm »

Now I'm thinking I must observe my children's poop as well.

Sounds very very wrong.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

Offline PaleoPhil

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Mad scientist (not into blind Paleo re-enactment)
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: January 16, 2011, 02:55:04 am »
If the tapeworms aren't causing you any problems like Tyler's or underweight then I don't see the purpose in zapping them, unless you just don't like seeing them in your stools. Years ago people who were trying to lose weight ingested tapeworm eggs.
>"When some one eats an Epi paleo Rx template and follows the rules of circadian biology they get plenty of starches when they are available three out of the four seasons." -Jack Kruse, MD
>"I recommend 20 percent of calories from carbs, depending on the size of the person" -Ron Rosedale, MD (in other words, NOT zero carbs) http://preview.tinyurl.com/6ogtan
>Finding a diet you can tolerate is not the same as fixing what's wrong. -Tim Steele
Beware of problems from chronic Very Low Carb

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #130 on: January 16, 2011, 01:19:33 pm »
I just came from my friend who used to be a VET.
He thinks if I got adult tapeworms, I should hit the tapeworms immediately.
He thinks adult tapeworms are the worst parasites and should be dealt with immediately with whatever weapons you got.

I'm getting a referral to his cousin who is head of pathology of a big hospital and see what drugs he has to give like what Tyler had.

I'll also be ordering fresh herbal dewormers from humaworm.

I'll also schedule myself for a deworming feasting diet such as: pineapples, garlic, pumpkin seeds and papaya diet.  I'm thinking of doing that for 3 to 5 days.  Then take psyllium husks to bore out and hopefully snag the ugly heads.  Then finish off with colon cleansers like Dr. Tam's and castor oil.

I'll take the dewormer for 30 days.

My plan is to finish off all the adult tapeworms.  These tapeworms will just have to start from scratch again.

My tapeworm segments look like this With eggs in the poop as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbozI21tWao&NR=1

Here's the headline of www.humaworm.com
FACT: OVER 90% OF AMERICANS HAVE PARASITES
FACT: IT'S THE PARASITE'S JOB TO REMAIN HIDDEN & UNDETECTED
FACT: WE DEWORM OUR PETS (and livestock) BI-ANNUALLY- HUMANS ARE ANIMALS TOO - WE NEED TO GET DEWORMED NOW!!

Looks like it's time to be dewormed again.  Last time I dewormed was some 2.5 years ago.

Nurse talking about drugs and coconut meat plus milk and castor oil for deworming.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuqyGSeHDVI
« Last Edit: January 16, 2011, 01:45:21 pm by goodsamaritan »

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #131 on: January 18, 2011, 08:50:58 am »
I now know how to do the drug route against tape worms:

http://www.myhealthblog.org/2011/01/18/curing-a-tape-worm-infection-with-3-drugs-in-a-2-step-process/

But given the unfamiliarity of drugs to me and the risks of unfamiliarity with drugs, I have decided today that I will go with herbal dewormer HUMAWORM.COM

My last herbal deworming 2.5 years ago was barefootherbalistmh.com

It is only logical to choose a different dewormer formula such as humaworm.com, I had taken humaworm.com some 4 or 5 years ago (pre Raw Paleo Diet) and it went splendidly well.  So I know humaworm.com isn't going to kill me or injure me.

My order comes in 1 week.  Then it is herbal deworming time again.  2 capsules every 12 hours for 30 days.  So easy.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #132 on: January 20, 2011, 11:27:53 am »
Today is home deworming experiment day:

6:10am took a big dump, saw tapeworms in it, 2 at least.

7 am: drank 6 capsules filled with castor oil and was in the freezer overnight, this allegedly opens deeper in the intestines.
9:00 am: around 200 grams of fresh coconut meat and some coconut juice
        then some 3 slices of fresh pineapple
9:30 am: pounded Ajowan / Ajwain / Sprague seeds some 1 teaspoon plus 1 teaspoon salt in some water.

I think around 8:30am I took a dump, some rooted type of weed looking things, some rice like stuff, some parasite looking stuff.  Not tape worms.

Dumped 2 times again.

Seems that castor oil in capsules work fast.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #133 on: January 20, 2011, 10:29:56 pm »
Around 2:30pm I took another dump.

Then around 4:30pm another... this time it was clear fluid with some white bits, seemed like shredded pineapples or shredded tapeworms, something like that.

All the different dumps had different forms in them.

These home made concoctions are powerful stuff.

Dinner was horse ceviche with lots of garlic and powerful vinegar.  Then some pineapple slices.

This evening around 8pm I took another drink of frozen 6 capsules of castor oil.

It is 10 pm and my lower gut feels relieved and empty... happy empty.

I hope there's more to dump tomorrow.

------------

What I'm learning so far from this experience is the reality of parasites in this world we live in.  A quick look at the major problems of pets and livestock is parasites.  They are infested and livestock owners go to great lengths to deworm them, prevent infestation, etc.

I've found that around the world, cultures are replete with deworming traditions, deworming herbs, foods and habits.

Parasites are a real and constant threat if we don't practice pro-active human ingenuity.

For example, we have modern toilets and sewage. This allows us to break the human parasite cycle.

We wash our asses and we wash our hands.

We are presented with deworming foods and when taken on a regular basis help control the level of parasitism.

Each and every indigenous peoples have a way of deworming themselves... all you need is to seek and you shall find.

I'm currently doing various methods all together in a single day and in the next few days.

I have to see what works for me and what is easy for my children.

have to incorporate deworming into my raw paleo diet.

So in the past I used to eat some 2 whole coconuts a day with the juice and the meat... that in itself is deworming... and if it is a habit... it helps control the worm population.  Past few months I'd been toning down on the coconut eating... must eat more again.

Aajonus drinks coconut milk / cream... hell, that's a powerful dewormer right there.  The shredded dried coconut meat is even more powerful a dewormer.  I'll be making some of that too.

Binging on pineapples is deworming... lucky we got lots and lots of pineapples in this country.

The Indians in india have their castor oil and ajowa, etc.

More experimenting in the next few days.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #134 on: January 21, 2011, 07:18:41 am »
Last night I listened to a podcast at labradio about parasites, one of their guests was a man who sells hookworms.

This man said he used to be asthmatic and allergic to many things.  He figured out that he lacked hookworms in his body.  He flew to africa and walked barefoot where the primitives with no toilets pooped.  Just for the sole purpose of getting bitten in the feet by hookworms.

When he got back to the USA, his asthma and allergies were gone.  Hooray for the symbiotic relationship between man and hookworm.

------

This morning before 7am I did a variant of the Ajowan seeds method by powdering the seeds and mixing 1/4 tablespoon of Ajowan seeds in Raw green honey.  

It was easy to drink this concoction as honey made it palatable.

The smell of freshly powdered ajowan seeds is like oregano.

A few minutes later I ate some pineapple.

7:15am I took a dump.  No tapeworms there.

And now I think I'll have some coconut meat and coconut juice.

8:30am drank 6 capsules of castor oil.

Animal Planet shows Episode 72: Body snatchers (PARASITES that control animals)

1. Toxoplasma–Is smaller than a cell, yet invades any single host body, including humans. To steer clear of this mad parasite, one should stay away from cold meat. It can also increase one's chances of being affiliated with car-related accidents.
   2. Parasitic Tapeworm–Invades the bodies of sticklebacks, copepods, and herons, and can grow to be the size of the Stickleback.
   3. Hydatid Tapeworm–They not only affect humans, but are in a cycle affiliated with moose and wolves. The moose is the victim, as it can die from the parasite attacking its heart, liver, and lungs.
   4. Phorid Fly–Injects its larvae into ants, and the maggots cause the ants' heads to fall off.
   5. Cuckoo–They con reed warblers into thinking that the eggs are theirs by disguising them. The chick ends up being ten times heavier than its adopting parents.
   6. Emperor Penguin–The moms whose chicks die steal other moms' chicks.
   7. Amazon Ant–They steal Firmica Ant eggs and use them as slaves.
   8. Driver Ant–Females kidnap males and rip his wings off so the queen can mate.
   9. Zebra–The only time in the countdown when body snatching is a good thing for the victim. If a zebra is snatched, it can help start a new family.
  10. Botfly–Gets mosquitos to lay their eggs in humans. Only #10 because the mosquito is left unharmed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmC7SwEMgGE

--------------

Took several dumps again, it is 11:30am.
Saw some green algae / sea weed looking things.
Weird.

I'm having fun with a dull tummy ache and aching butt.

No more tapeworms lately being expelled.  I wonder why.

Remind myself to buy some psyllium husks later to scrape out my intestines.

1pm, just crapped again.

Holy shit, all this shitting is a pain in the butt.

« Last Edit: January 21, 2011, 01:02:38 pm by goodsamaritan »

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #135 on: January 24, 2011, 08:15:15 pm »
The various home remedies for adult parasite cleansing are a smashing success.

I did
- castor oil in capsules
- powdered ajowan seeds
- pineapple
- garlic
- vinegar
- grated carrots
- coconuts
- milk + castor oil

Will try some more as I stumble onto them.

It's amazing how simple, easy and trouble free and side effect free these things are.

We may be raw paleo dieters but we aren't supposed to be stupid and turn a blind eye to adult parasites growing inside of us.  We have no immune defense against these parasites other than our SMARTS.

So I'll be doing these simple parasite cleanses on my children as well.

Incorporate some of these in our diet.

--------

BTW I'm just busy as I've got several servers acting up lately so I haven't been able to post or be involved in the forum lately.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2011, 11:05:09 pm by goodsamaritan »

Offline Löwenherz

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: January 28, 2011, 07:11:56 pm »
Hi GoodSamaritan,

some years ago I got tapeworms on a raw vlc/zc beef diet.

I wasn't able to get rid off them 'naturally' that means by foods like papaya, carrots, coconut etc. Nothing helped. However I didn't try as many 'weapons' like you.

I then used NICLOSAMIDE and within three days the horror was over.

Please keep us informed! It is very interesting to know whether non-pharmaceutical options can work.

Good luck!
Löwenherz

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #137 on: January 28, 2011, 08:01:34 pm »
Thanks for sharing your success!

Any day soon my humaworm.com 30 day herbal capsules will be arriving.
That will run for 30 days so it will take some time to know for sure.

Barefoot Herbalist MH and Hulda Clark both believe that everyone has tapeworms and if drugs got rid of your tapeworm then, you may have new ones growing again.

Parasites are as common as mosquitoes in our tropical country is common.

We humans are very smart we try to limit parasites in ourselves by making toilets, deworming our livestock, wearing shoes, drugs, herbs, special foods and exchanging notes like we do right now.

What I think is if we observe our poop real hard everyday for a couple of minutes, everyone may come across something moving.

Maybe this time I just looked.  

Whether you see it or not, whether you feel it or not, you've got parasites because it's their job not to be seen or heard.

Most people flush away their poop in the crapper toilet without barely looking not wanting to sniff a whiff of that dump.

A quick look at the pet industry and the livestock industry is how much they go on and on against parasites, prevention, lessening, drugs... they say there are parasites that are now resistant due to drug overuse in the industries.

I read that for grass fed livestock they even resort to immediately pickup up the animal's poop on the ground so as to break the parasite life cycle.

Offline achillezzz

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: January 28, 2011, 08:31:44 pm »
If you reduced your parasites population to a level where you feel great whats the problem with that let the rest live quiet in your body they probably have their own benefits.

If you don't eat any crap then its should be ok I think they wont grow again.

Offline van

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: January 29, 2011, 01:51:52 am »
Goodsamaritan,  I'm not convinced we all have Tapeworm; some form of worms, maybe.  I routinely for many, many years, actually since 1978 when I returned from India with my new 'friends' look each day.  It's obvious when the dogs at the farm get tapeworms.  YOu can see the little wriggling specs, just as in your video.  But for me,  none yet.  Interested to here how it goes.  You know with some worms like roundworm,  I wouldn't do herbal wormers.  They can get agitated and burrow through tissues and migrate all over to avoid the herbal preparations.  Just something to consider.  Tapeworms are prevelant with those who eat raw pacific wild salmon.  You might have another form of fish tapeworm? for I know you often eat fish.    And the story continues....

Offline Löwenherz

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: January 31, 2011, 11:33:33 pm »
Thanks for sharing your success!

To be honest, for me it was everything else than a success story:

1. I wasn't able to get rid of these worms without pharmaceutical products. I really don't like the pharamceutical industy. It was the first drug I swallowed since 1998. I was disappointed because all the other "natural" parasite killers didn't work. So, I am very interested in your story. I would be happy if you find a non-pharmaceutical remedy.

2. I don't think that tapeworms are benefical for us. In my case digestion was disturbed. And I had the feeling that these tapeworms affected me mentally, too. Since my tapeworm incident I suffer from fructose malabsorption, never had this before. Can't eat watermelon, apples and other high fructose any more, although, this could be a good thing, too. Maybe the drug caused my fructose intolerance!?

3. I still don't know what to think about parasites. And this means that I'm not sure if it isn't more intelligent to cook meat. I don't like this uncertainty! Beef tapeworms are harmless. But what's about tapeworms from wild boar?? They seem to be completely unfunny.

Here are some interesting thougths about parasites:

http://goingferal.wordpress.com/2009/11/15/parasites-those-who-inhabit-us/

Does anybody know if the author is a member of this forum?

Best wishes

Löwenherz

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #141 on: February 06, 2011, 10:09:29 am »
My humaworm.com order has not arrived yet.
I feel absolutely fine.
So what if tapeworm proglotids are being excreted at times?
I think they are beef tapeworms.
It's part of the parasite lifecycle and I'm a happy participant.

Will I be happier or healthier if I kick out the entire tapeworm?
I'll be reinfested again anyway.
Maybe just controlling their numbers is good.

Aajonus drinks a lot of coconut cream so those should keep critter numbers in check.

The adult beef tapeworm is usually a whopping 15 to 30 feet long (4.5 to 9 meters) and lives in the small intestine. An infected person usually has only one or two worms. The tapeworms use their head, called the scolex, to attach themselves to the intestinal wall. They have 1,000 to 2,000 body segments, called proglottids, each containing 80,000 to 100,000 eggs.

« Last Edit: February 06, 2011, 10:29:03 am by goodsamaritan »

Offline Techydude

• Shaman
  • The barefoot raw paleo nudist intactivist naturale
    • View Profile
    • Genital integrity through regenerative medicine
« Reply #142 on: February 06, 2011, 02:18:10 pm »
An interesting property is the deworming ability of edible clays. Look it up.

Offline laterade

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: February 06, 2011, 02:29:21 pm »
The adult beef tapeworm is usually a whopping 15 to 30 feet long (4.5 to 9 meters) and lives in the small intestine. An infected person usually has only one or two worms. The tapeworms use their head, called the scolex, to attach themselves to the intestinal wall. They have 1,000 to 2,000 body segments, called proglottids, each containing 80,000 to 100,000 eggs.

It sounds frightening, but at the same time not at all. Good luck flushing one of those suckers.
I have been eating lots of garlic lately, craving the stuff. If I excrete one of these, you will get a picture, and I will get a trophy.
Now, to find a taxidermist. lol

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #144 on: February 10, 2011, 02:11:32 am »
TAPEWORMS
OVERLOOKED,
UNDERDIAGNOSED,
AND UNDERTREATED

http://www.iverhart.com/PDFs/RoundTable_Virbac5.pdf

Offline Löwenherz

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: February 10, 2011, 02:32:20 am »
TAPEWORMS
OVERLOOKED,
UNDERDIAGNOSED,
AND UNDERTREATED

http://www.iverhart.com/PDFs/RoundTable_Virbac5.pdf

Thanks for this interesting article!

What are your next steps?

Löwenherz

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #146 on: February 10, 2011, 07:39:29 am »
I'm still waiting for my order of humaworm.com to arrive.
I'll be taking that and see if it will clear me of the tapeworms.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Re: GoodSamaritan's Experiments: Aajonus on tapeworms
« Reply #147 on: February 17, 2011, 09:03:21 am »
This is very interesting information because you have actually eaten red meat for some time. I have not eaten raw meat as of yet, but I was wondering if you thought that you may have reached a stage where you were actually getting rid of the tape worms, not increasing them? I am including the information from We Want To Live by Aajonus Vonderplanitz:

"Parasites that live in the body are friendly and should be allowed to run their course. They eat weak, damaged and decaying tissue. Parasites usually occur in individuals lacking enzyme-mutations for eating cooked green and red fruits and vegetables. See 'If I Lack Enzyme-Mutations, What Foods Should I Avoid?', page 174. Caffeine causes weakening and decaying of tissue.

If you get too weak during a tape worm detoxification, eating plenty of fresh raw onions with meat usually forces a Tapeworm to evacuate with feces. Drinking lime juice usually prevents or minimizes any parasite's ability to reproduce. Avoiding cooked green and cooked red fruits and vegetables (including caffeine) and eating plenty of fresh raw red, orange and green foods, raw vegetable juices, unheated honey and fresh raw lemon juice cleanse the tissues and stop future need for parasites."

I am including the paragraphs on the above-mentioned foods:

"If a person lacks enzyme-mutations to digest, assimilate or utilize cooked or processed green foods, she or he should avoid eating or drinking cooked or processed green foods such as ordinary olive oils, cooked leafy vegetables (including steamed) artichoke, celery, green beans (string beans), green peppers, broccoli, any pastas made from green foods such as spinach, cooked vegetables juices (canned or bottled), teas (including herbal unless sun-steeped) and food coloring.

If a person lacks enzyme-mutations to digest, assimilate or utilize cooked or processed red fruits and vegetables, she or he should avoid eating or drinking cooked or processed red or orange fruits and vegetables, like store-bought strawberry prserves and jams, cherry, cranberry, tomato, vegetable and orange juices and drinks, tomato sauces, catsup, carrots, peppers (including cayenne and paprika), red and brown beans and food coloring. Other cooked foods to avoid that have red in their pigments are coffee, chocolate, boysenberries, grapes and blueberries. Therefore cooked or processed apple, strawberry, cherry, boysenberry, grape and blueberry jams, juices, syrups and pies should be avoided.

If a personal lacks enzyme-mutations to digest, assimilate or utilize cooked or processed yellow foods, she or he should avoid eating or drinking cooked or processed yellow or orange foods, like ordinary corn oils, cooked corn (including steamed or popped), carrots, yellow squashes and onions, corn bread, banana bread, pasteurized or frozen juices (including pineapple, lemon and orange) and food coloring.

Kindest thoughts.

fsnaturelady

from http://curezone.com/forums/am.asp?i=722717

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Re: GoodSamaritan's Experiments: Humaworm has arrived!
« Reply #148 on: February 21, 2011, 12:22:58 pm »
My order of humaworm.com dewormer arrived after more than 1 month.
I took 2 capsules this 12 noon.
Then will take another 2 capsules 30 minutes before dinner.
This is a 30 day program.
And will proceed to eat lunch at around 12:30 pm, I'm having beef.

Lately I've been eating a lot of fruit and I'm getting sick of fruit... just keeps me in carb hunger... I'm moving back to more meat and fat.

Oh, I'll just have to say goodbye to my tapeworms now...  I have good memories of you.

Last one was I felt something twitching in my butt and I got a tissue paper to wipe my butt and it was 1 cute little tapeworm.

Awwww.....

Offline laterade

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: February 21, 2011, 12:40:00 pm »
Last one was I felt something twitching in my butt and I got a tissue paper to wipe my butt and it was 1 cute little tapeworm.

This was how long after taking the pills?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk