Author Topic: GoodSamaritan's Experiments  (Read 173791 times)

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Re: GoodSamaritan's Experiments
« Reply #175 on: April 25, 2011, 03:06:37 pm »
Thanks!

My starch cravings continue and it seems this time I've found favor with Singkamas.

http://www.stuartxchange.com/Sinkamas.html

Add some shrimp bagoong (fermented shrimp) and ta dah, starch cravings get fulfilled.

The funny thing is in the past, meaning, the WHOLE of my life, I NEVER EVER liked SINGKAMAS!!!

I need the great experienced instincto interpretation of this RPD evolution.

My cravings are now becoming specific.

It's no longer fat - protein - carb for me.

I now look for a certain quality in that specific food item.  I look for certain food items.

And I'm not happy until I find it. 

I noticed my starch cravings are also met with chico fruit.

Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #176 on: April 30, 2011, 11:44:46 pm »
I am gaining weight.
With the tape worms gone, I just added 2 inches to my waist line.
I am now 130 pounds for a 5'5" height.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #177 on: April 30, 2011, 11:46:04 pm »
My badly damaged molar had just broken off a side filling.
I'll wait and see if it is true that raw paleo diet can restore my tooth.

Offline Techydude

• Shaman
  • The barefoot raw paleo nudist intactivist naturale
    • View Profile
    • Genital integrity through regenerative medicine
« Reply #178 on: May 01, 2011, 01:38:58 am »
My badly damaged molar had just broken off a side filling.
I'll wait and see if it is true that raw paleo diet can restore my tooth.

I saw in posts recently teeth do like grow back or restore, regenerate w/e on RPD. I hope it grows back! I hate the dentist!

Offline PaleoPhil

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Mad scientist (not into blind Paleo re-enactment)
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: May 01, 2011, 02:34:58 am »
Have you gone to a holistic dentist to get the tooth checked out, GS? Ramiel Nagel's website has links to holistic dentists.
>"When some one eats an Epi paleo Rx template and follows the rules of circadian biology they get plenty of starches when they are available three out of the four seasons." -Jack Kruse, MD
>"I recommend 20 percent of calories from carbs, depending on the size of the person" -Ron Rosedale, MD (in other words, NOT zero carbs) http://preview.tinyurl.com/6ogtan
>Finding a diet you can tolerate is not the same as fixing what's wrong. -Tim Steele
Beware of problems from chronic Very Low Carb

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #180 on: May 01, 2011, 07:57:28 am »
Have you gone to a holistic dentist to get the tooth checked out, GS? Ramiel Nagel's website has links to holistic dentists.

I bought Rami's book. 
I have access to holistic dentists.

I don't need them for this case.
Who knows? Maybe the tooth is already remineralizing and it just pushed out the filling?

Offline PaleoPhil

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: May 01, 2011, 08:22:42 pm »
I don't need them for this case.
Why not? It can't hurt, can it?
>"When some one eats an Epi paleo Rx template and follows the rules of circadian biology they get plenty of starches when they are available three out of the four seasons." -Jack Kruse, MD
>"I recommend 20 percent of calories from carbs, depending on the size of the person" -Ron Rosedale, MD (in other words, NOT zero carbs) http://preview.tinyurl.com/6ogtan
>Finding a diet you can tolerate is not the same as fixing what's wrong. -Tim Steele

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #182 on: May 01, 2011, 11:33:54 pm »
Why not? It can't hurt, can it?

They will sabotage my tooth healing plan.

I don't want a dentist to polish the sharp edges of my broken tooth.
The 2 holistic dentists I know personally are NOT raw foodists, not even paleo dieters.
They both do not believe that tooth decays can heal.
They will just do what they always do and smoothen with a drill and fill it in.

I don't want any fillings.  I want rami nagel's advice to work.

Offline PaleoPhil

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: May 02, 2011, 03:23:47 am »
That's too bad. My holistic dentist does believe that caries can remineralize and when I said I wanted to see if my cary would remineralize he was fine with that. No pressure at all. He was also familiar with Ramiel Nagel and said he's looking forward to reading Ramiel's book. Unfortunately the links at Ramiel's site aren't working any more and I doubt there were any listings for the Philippines anyway.

I found these with an Internet search:

http://www.talkinternational.com/holistic-dentists/biological-dentist-philippines.html
http://www.greenpeople.org/listing/Queen-Mary-Holistic-27099.cfm

Of course, some of those may be the dentists you've already seen and there's no guarantee that any of these would be any good. Good luck.

Offline Löwenherz

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: May 03, 2011, 04:14:52 am »
They both do not believe that tooth decays can heal.

It's a proven fact. At least in our Raw Paleo World!

Caries can completely stop, even when low carb.

I have seen absolutely amazing healing processes in my mouth while staying 100% raw zero carb. Even small amounts of fruits seem to stop this rebuilding wonder. Due to other problems on ZC I went back to LC. I guess that cavities will refill if you stay strictly ZC long enough. But you need animal fats. Plant based fats can be used to get in ketosis but I have never seen such healing effects when eating plant fats. There are some "magic" components in raw animals fats...

Löwenherz

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #185 on: June 14, 2011, 11:58:48 pm »
Past few weeks I had been busy connecting the dots and I'm convinced I have to prepare for a probable worse than Japan earthquake and tsunami on September 26/27 give or take 2 weeks prior or after.

Just as earthquake and tidal waves were predicted to happen March 15, the earthquake and tsunami happened March 11 and continued for days.  It was a good call, a good sound prediction.

I'm talking about the comet elenin thing which you may see I've made several posts in http://myhealthblog.org

Since the Elenin survivalists are calling out to PREPARE for disaster...

And NASA just blared out to all its employees to PREPARE for disaster...

So as a family and extended family we are preparing too.  Bugging out to a safer place with no fault line by September 1st.

Proof: Elenin alignments all caused the biggest most damaging earthquakes:

Feb 2010 - Chile
Sep 2010 - New Zealand
March 2011 - Japan
June 7, 2011 - Sun CME M2 with all the other planets and elenin aligned.

September 26,27 is an alignment with Sun - Comet Elenin - Moon - Earth - URANUS.

See my thread at http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1527247/pg1 and page 2

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #186 on: June 15, 2011, 12:05:04 am »
I am trying to train myself to eat cooked food, disaster food, canned food and rice.

Shit it's hard.  My experiment with sardines, ghee and rice last night turned out to be a total disaster in the morning.  

I pooped and puked my guts out.

My wife singing "I won't survive".

I will experiment with just cooked meat and no rice... maybe that will be easier... or not.

Normal people just can't believe how RELIEVED I am to get back in the comfort of hugging my raw meat and raw eggs.  Oh man, the pain of cooked meat and rice is just such a turn off, my guts felt as if I was being poisoned.

I will try probiotics too to repopulate my gut with cooked meat eating bacteria.

Who would've thought re-gressing, de-evolving back to survival food would be so hard?

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #187 on: June 15, 2011, 07:58:56 pm »
So today my tummy didn't ache so much.  But it is not 100%.

And this evening I had cooked duck for survival TRAINING again.

I am totally pissed at eating cooked meat, I feel I'm getting sick.  My super raw paleo diet powers are fading fast.

I am going to pause and stop this stupid cooked experiment for now because I feel miserable just now I just had dinner with cooked duck.

Maybe I will try again with this dumb cooked meat experiment next week.

I'm thinking of getting vacuum packed raw meat, or maybe pemmican, or maybe safer cooked food that agrees with my tummy.

Maybe next week I will try corned beef in cans.

Offline HIT_it_RAW

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: June 15, 2011, 08:35:52 pm »
I'm thinking of getting vacuum packed raw meat, or maybe pemmican, or maybe safer cooked food that agrees with my tummy.
Jerky, pemmican, dried fish and dried fruits&veggies are excellent emergency raw foods(pemmican is semi raw off course). dried marrow expririment? Probably the best way to prepare youself is to train yourself in eating raw insects. They are raw, healthy, nutritious and almost always available (especially in tropic countrys like yours). Jerky stores better than any cooked food. I'd rather live of insects/anything wild I can find than cooked canned crap. Learn ways to catch wild birds they will survive most natural disasters.

In the end survival is about finding and using natural resources not stuffing away as much modern foods you can. They always run out some time.
“A man should be able to build a house, butcher a hog, tan the hide,
preserve the meat, deliver a baby, nurture the sick and reassure the dying, fight a war … specialization is for insects.”

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: June 15, 2011, 09:43:41 pm »
And this evening I had cooked duck for survival TRAINING again.

Maybe I will try again with this dumb cooked meat experiment next week.

Maybe next week I will try corned beef in cans.

What is this "TRAINING" stupidity? Are you mad?    ???  Why don't you TRAIN to eat pesticides, dioxin, asbestos, radioactive materials, poisonous mushrooms, vodka?   I'm sorry but I don't see any fundamental difference. 
Cause and effect are distant in time and space in complex systems, while at the same time there’s a tendency to look for causes near the events sought to be explained. Time delays in feedback in systems result in the condition where the long-run response of a system to an action is often different from its short-run response. — Ronald J. Ziegler

Offline p0wer

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: June 15, 2011, 09:50:59 pm »
In the end survival is about finding and using natural resources not stuffing away as much modern foods you can. They always run out some time.

Good point.

And I'd add, better wait for this disaster to happen, and then if it happens start "training". You'll get through the same cooked food experience anyway (if it happens), why starting from now.

But this is some scary stuff, I don't have time to study it (and we can only speculate anyway) but I'll try to go back home around September and hide in the mountains, just in case :D

Offline PaleoPhil

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: June 16, 2011, 05:17:07 am »
Why don't you TRAIN to eat pesticides, dioxin, asbestos, radioactive materials, poisonous mushrooms, vodka?
Hmmm, good idea. <<Bite, munch, chew, chew, gulp, guzzle, guzzle. Doh! Aaaarrrrrrgh! Gasp! X-(

Offline Techydude

• Shaman
  • The barefoot raw paleo nudist intactivist naturale
    • View Profile
    • Genital integrity through regenerative medicine
« Reply #192 on: June 17, 2011, 10:41:24 am »
@GS i'd imagine in survival times the only thing that would live would prob be insects even a radioactive decay, etc. So i'd say insects would be survival food, i'd imagine all animals and grain crops would die.

Don't torture yourself  :(

Offline laterade

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: June 17, 2011, 11:00:05 am »
Damn that is a good point. The stored food would only last for so long, then you would have to adapt to something else. The something else would probably be more beneficial anyway.
MORE ANT EGGS!!!  ;D

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #194 on: June 21, 2011, 06:58:43 pm »
I'm convinced it is rice that gives me diarrhea.
So for my next emergency food experiments, I will not eat rice.

This lunch I tried half a can of Palm new zealand corned beef.
Damn thing was salty.
At only 350 gm I was only able to eat 1/2 of that because I was repulsed by the saltiness.

After which I was still hungry and drank some 1/4 glass of fresh beef muscle blood and some raw beef and raw fat to fill me up.

Later in the evening I opened a local Philippine brand, can of corned beef.  Tastes somewhat the same.  Salty too.  Had it heated in a pan and gave the kids some for them to taste.

I feel the preservatives and salt were giving me a light headache.

I took 2 raw duck eggs... and they felt sooooooo  goood after that nasty canned food.

Later I felt I may need more fluid to detox the chemicals in the canned beef... so I mixed some calamansi juice with raw wild honey and filtered water.

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
« Reply #195 on: June 21, 2011, 07:23:21 pm »
I'm sorry that nothing can stop you from doing those crazy and dangerous experiments, damaging your health and jeopardizing most of the benefit you get from raw paleo food.

Remember that a microgram of food contains much more molecules than the number of cells in your body.

Water has a molecuar mass of 18, this means it weights 18 g per mole. A mole is 6.0221415E23 molecules (Avogadro's number). If you have 1 g of water, you therefore have 1/18 of a mole, or 3.34E22 molecules. That is a lot. If you could count 1 billion molecules per second, you'd still need a million years to count them all.
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20060920113346AAkKcGD (I didn't check it but it looks in the ballpark)
Cause and effect are distant in time and space in complex systems, while at the same time there’s a tendency to look for causes near the events sought to be explained. Time delays in feedback in systems result in the condition where the long-run response of a system to an action is often different from its short-run response. — Ronald J. Ziegler

Offline Josh

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: June 21, 2011, 07:32:20 pm »
GS, I've had quite a lot of experience going on and off the paleo diet. In my experience, it just takes a week or so of gut discomfort and then you will be as 'adapted' as before. I know you've been doing it longer, but it seems to me there's little value in taking a little survival food to become adapted, as it will take gut shrinkage and maybe readjusting to allergenic things etc. If it comes to the crunch you will survive on it.

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: June 21, 2011, 07:41:07 pm »
Yes, but it's habituation rather than adaptation, which are fundamentally different. You can become habituated to smoke, alcohol, drugs, neolithic and modern cooked food, but you can never get adapted to those things in a whole lifetime, as genetic adaptation takes hundreds of generations - if a and when ever possible.

Offline Josh

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: June 21, 2011, 08:07:42 pm »
I was using adapt in a general rather than genetic sense i.e. your body will adapt as best it can. When I was eating moderate standard diet I didn't feel bad, whereas now if I cheat my guts feel awful etc.

It's not simply getting used to it psychologically, the gut changes and you deal with the allergenic substances and high doses of carbs better if you eat it for a while.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #199 on: September 25, 2011, 10:34:41 am »
We are in our bug out location in Calamba, Laguna.
Pretty modern town.
Waiting for this Mega Quake window to blow over. (Elenin stuff)
It's like typhoon preparedness.
This is earthquake preparedness.

For RPD supplies I got:

A dedicated freezer and a refrigerator

- 6 kilos of sirloin beef
- 16 packs of durian (some Malaysian, some Thailand varieties... grown in the south of the Philippines)
- fertilized duck eggs
- lemons, calamansi, raw wild honey

We will be here until October 1, 2011

Internet is spotty, got 3G from 3 different providers and they usually suck.  DSL is tons better and more reliable.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk