Author Topic: ALWAYS REMEMBER!  (Read 15913 times)

Offline dair

• Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: ALWAYS REMEMBER!
« Reply #50 on: August 21, 2021, 04:19:35 pm »
Lol I sense the same vibe, aggression and arguments as many vegans (including Durianrider who has made a vasectomy). Why the unfriendly, arrogant tone? Sounds a bit desperate to me. I was in that vegan/fruitarian circle for many years, and one of you totally reminds me of those rabid vegans, and I was so happy to escape that very immature scene, but obviously some still need to grow up.

Offline Dingeman

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 21, 2021, 05:09:37 pm »
Lol I sense the same vibe, aggression and arguments as many vegans (including Durianrider who has made a vasectomy). Why the unfriendly, arrogant tone? Sounds a bit desperate to me. I was in that vegan/fruitarian circle for many years, and one of you totally reminds me of those rabid vegans, and I was so happy to escape that very immature scene, but obviously some still need to grow up.

Idk why that guy is on this forum.. he sounds like a total misanthropic vegan who is super unhealthy, angry and depressed and takes it out on everyone that is content in any way.

Offline political atheist

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 21, 2021, 09:36:08 pm »

Besides your non-sense babbling, trying to deflect/avoid the topic, you still did not provide ONE logical or ethical or moral reason to bring an innocent child into this dimension without their consent/permission.
Pumping out units, I mean kids, aka bringing innocent beings into this ‘heavenly’ dimension of misery, suffering, struggling, pain and DEATH, WITHOUT THEIR PERMISSION/CONSENT, is NOT the solution/remedy/cure for your personal problems/issues such as: boredom, poverty, selfishness, loneliness, low IQ, **megalomania, shallowness, emptiness, vanity, hero complex syndrome, narcissism, virtue signalling syndrome. Please stop being a sadist, masochist and find a more useful/constructive hobby. 😉

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 21, 2021, 09:53:02 pm »
Idk why that guy is on this forum.. he sounds like a total misanthropic vegan who is super unhealthy, angry and depressed and takes it out on everyone that is content in any way.

Besides your non-sense babbling, trying to deflect/avoid the topic, you still did not provide ONE logical or ethical or moral reason to bring an innocent child into this dimension without their consent/permission.

Can't handle my simple question which is shaking your little retarded boat too much?

Makes you pretty uncomfortable ha? Makes you question your entire life and how you contributed(if you made selfishly copies of yourself) to all mankind's problems?

So, as a single digit IQ communist, you are lightly/gently indirectly suggesting to the admins that I have no place on this forum and I should get banned because you can't handle your retarded reality to be challenged?

Man the world is full of control freak totalitarian communists/bolsheviks... No wonder, they were sent to communist indoctrination centers also known as ''school'' and ''university'' where they earned useless toilet papers, aka ''degrees''/''diplomas''. I said useless, since toilet paper is actually useful.

My tone is all about facts, is neutral. I am a realist. I am just pointing out the elephant in the room. That's all.

Pumping out units, I mean kids, aka bringing innocent beings into this ‘heavenly’ dimension of misery, suffering, struggling, pain and DEATH, WITHOUT THEIR PERMISSION/CONSENT, is NOT the solution/remedy/cure for your personal problems/issues such as: boredom, poverty, selfishness, loneliness, low IQ, **megalomania, shallowness, emptiness, vanity, hero complex syndrome, narcissism, virtue signalling syndrome. Please stop being a sadist, masochist and find a more useful/constructive hobby. 😉

Offline dariorpl

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 21, 2021, 10:13:26 pm »
I believe PA said it best in this post https://www.rawpaleodietforum.com/index.php?topic=13770.msg149244#msg149244 he made a few days ago, where he quoted Bertrand Russel as following: ‘’Gradually, by selective breeding, the congenital differences between rulers and ruled will increase until they become almost different species. A revolt of the plebs would become as unthinkable as an organized insurrection of sheep against the practice of eating mutton.’’ - Bertrand Russell

As you can see, PA here is acting as the wolf in sheep's clothing, trying to convince those who are of higher value, to forgo their own biological prerogative to reproduce, hence helping ensure that only those of low value have offspring. This is all part of the same plan to create two very different races, one which is the ruling elite, healthy, strong willed, independent, intelligent, natural leaders, and the other, the slaves who will never have the means nor the desire to rebel due to being sick, cowardly, dependent, dumb and obedient to those in authority.

I don't believe PA is aware that he is serving them in this way. He's simply another pawn in their system. As much a victim of their mind control tactics as anyone.
We now live in a world where medicine destroys health, law destroys justice, education destroys knowledge, government destroys order, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and banking destroys the economy

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 22, 2021, 01:12:16 am »
I believe PA said it best in this post https://www.rawpaleodietforum.com/index.php?topic=13770.msg149244#msg149244 he made a few days ago, where he quoted Bertrand Russel as following: ‘’Gradually, by selective breeding, the congenital differences between rulers and ruled will increase until they become almost different species. A revolt of the plebs would become as unthinkable as an organized insurrection of sheep against the practice of eating mutton.’’ - Bertrand Russell

As you can see, PA here is acting as the wolf in sheep's clothing, trying to convince those who are of higher value, to forgo their own biological prerogative to reproduce, hence helping ensure that only those of low value have offspring. This is all part of the same plan to create two very different races, one which is the ruling elite, healthy, strong willed, independent, intelligent, natural leaders, and the other, the slaves who will never have the means nor the desire to rebel due to being sick, cowardly, dependent, dumb and obedient to those in authority.

I don't believe PA is aware that he is serving them in this way. He's simply another pawn in their system. As much a victim of their mind control tactics as anyone.

Just ONE logical or moral or ethical reason please to reproduce, aka to bring an innocent creature without his/her permission/consent into this heaven.

Vomit your non-sense/bs somewhere else.

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 22, 2021, 08:57:40 am »
You are a textbook beta simpanzie mangina cuck.
and O0 Proud of it

By discouraging people of this forum from having children you are doing us all here a disservice. We are already a fringe minority and need to encourage people who enjoy the raw to adopt this evolutionarily regenerative way of life, and to pass it down to the next generation.

My original optimism when I began posting here over a decade ago, has become somewhat jaded in light of the state of affairs, but I still hold on to the inherent worth and value of the liberated individual, and the power of the unchained human mind to overcome all obstacles.     

We are right now in an epic sociological war of attrition, which I view as adding layers of complexity to the already complex cycles of epigenetic adaptation, which has guided our evolution up unto this current phase. The depredating ethos espoused by PA and other vison lacking misanthropes such as Bertrand Russell, is just another layer of obviation in the Great Filter; standing in the path of  the destiny of human kind!

Its time to dig down within the recesses of our collective human experience, and reactivate the awesome latent powers evolved out of the Apex Paleolithic hominid Predator's from which we spawned, and if we are to be doomed then let us not go without one hell of a fight!.....I refuse to sit aside while the human race goes out with such a pathetic whimper, lead by the hollow men who are hell bent determined to turn the once free people of earth into souless Gelflings; reducing the great spirit of humanity to the level of invitro-Metro-noid domestic slaves of the transhuman overlords!!

Lofty rhetoric aside, it may not be possible for us to mount a direct assaults' upon the machinations that are besieging the ramparts of the hold outs like ourselves who are not interested in participating in these self mutilation genetic genocidal experiments. I am taking a practical approach of making provisions for the long war!  The Evolution processes has always in a way been like a war of attrition, culling the weak and dimwitted who couldn't last the long dark cold winters; this process of winnowing out the useless and nonviable was a vital part of a natural processes that once culled our numbers and set the balance in order.

Seen from the eyes of history, it is remarkable how Human evolution has on some levels broke free from the environmentally driven culling cyles of past eras, and has managed to develop a number of newfangled self culling behaviors, which combined with sexual selection, has shaped our species into something radically different from all other animals . The Genocidal nature of humanity, has its origins in the dominance hierarchies of our primate ancestors, and has been a driving force of the development of societies and civilization. In the past there were multiple hominid species, and through a long process of migration, interbreeding, and War it became a survival stratagem for the different races of Man to merge into what is now homosapien.

Holding together such a monolithically large convergent globe spanning organism called collective Humanity, while under constant pressures for divergence, is a mindboggling impossible feat. I am often in awe at how we have so far managed not to completely blow things up. Perhaps there is a hive mind that's evolving out of the melee of the multitudes. There are likely ancestral memories of past culls and die-off's, and certain signs in the environment will create a reediness for action. This explains how readily so many people accept conditions leading up to the great world wars and genocides of history. The current passivity of much of the population as we inter into this scientifically managed culling genocide, makes it seem like there is an instinctive resignation for a vast majority of the population to subjugate itself to a central authority, much in the same way the cells of the caterpillar will sacrifices themselves so that the butterfly can emerge from the corpse of the cocoon.

My objection to the systematic killing and scientifically engineering of society, is more than just a moral objection. If there was a truly wise and competent leadership overseeing the operation, I may not be so objectional to what's going on, unfortunately I feel that the individuals within the dominance hierarchy that is directing the actions have already fouled their own nest, and their judgments are perverted by their own polluted organisms. There is so much pervasive interference in the evolutionally processes... be it electromagnetic, heavy metals, poor nutrition, transgenerational genetic deformity, hormone disruption....that I dont trust the soundness of minds of those making all these grand plans for the rest of us.

So I advocate for the survival strategy of going rogue. Maintaining genetic integrity and reproductive viability should be the number one priority. We need to be the living seed banks of heirloom, unmodified, free range, organic, humanity....During this next generation of warfare the victors will be those who can survive long enough to see all the experimental humans either be culled or rendered infertile. Once the power structure of the failed coup against humanity catabolizes itself, then perhaps the meek can reemerge to inherit the wind and continue to life and evolve in a free world!

A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #57 on: August 22, 2021, 12:11:58 pm »
What a complete bored retarded monster. I hope you will be proud of yourself when one of your failures will commit suicide (since you brought them into this world without their consent/permission) or commit murder. ;)

You still did not provide ONE moral or logical or ethical reason to reproduce btw.

I am absolutely crystal clear with my reasons to reproduce amazing copies of my wonderful self.

You and I see the same NWO shit.

Our difference is in our response.

While you choose to end your bloodline.

I choose to further my bloodline.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 22, 2021, 07:40:22 pm »
and O0 Proud of it

By discouraging people of this forum from having children you are doing us all here a disservice. We are already a fringe minority and need to encourage people who enjoy the raw to adopt this evolutionarily regenerative way of life, and to pass it down to the next generation.

My original optimism when I began posting here over a decade ago, has become somewhat jaded in light of the state of affairs, but I still hold on to the inherent worth and value of the liberated individual, and the power of the unchained human mind to overcome all obstacles.     

We are right now in an epic sociological war of attrition, which I view as adding layers of complexity to the already complex cycles of epigenetic adaptation, which has guided our evolution up unto this current phase. The depredating ethos espoused by PA and other vison lacking misanthropes such as Bertrand Russell, is just another layer of obviation in the Great Filter; standing in the path of  the destiny of human kind!

Its time to dig down within the recesses of our collective human experience, and reactivate the awesome latent powers evolved out of the Apex Paleolithic hominid Predator's from which we spawned, and if we are to be doomed then let us not go without one hell of a fight!.....I refuse to sit aside while the human race goes out with such a pathetic whimper, lead by the hollow men who are hell bent determined to turn the once free people of earth into souless Gelflings; reducing the great spirit of humanity to the level of invitro-Metro-noid domestic slaves of the transhuman overlords!!

Lofty rhetoric aside, it may not be possible for us to mount a direct assaults' upon the machinations that are besieging the ramparts of the hold outs like ourselves who are not interested in participating in these self mutilation genetic genocidal experiments. I am taking a practical approach of making provisions for the long war!  The Evolution processes has always in a way been like a war of attrition, culling the weak and dimwitted who couldn't last the long dark cold winters; this process of winnowing out the useless and nonviable was a vital part of a natural processes that once culled our numbers and set the balance in order.

Seen from the eyes of history, it is remarkable how Human evolution has on some levels broke free from the environmentally driven culling cyles of past eras, and has managed to develop a number of newfangled self culling behaviors, which combined with sexual selection, has shaped our species into something radically different from all other animals . The Genocidal nature of humanity, has its origins in the dominance hierarchies of our primate ancestors, and has been a driving force of the development of societies and civilization. In the past there were multiple hominid species, and through a long process of migration, interbreeding, and War it became a survival stratagem for the different races of Man to merge into what is now homosapien.

Holding together such a monolithically large convergent globe spanning organism called collective Humanity, while under constant pressures for divergence, is a mindboggling impossible feat. I am often in awe at how we have so far managed not to completely blow things up. Perhaps there is a hive mind that's evolving out of the melee of the multitudes. There are likely ancestral memories of past culls and die-off's, and certain signs in the environment will create a reediness for action. This explains how readily so many people accept conditions leading up to the great world wars and genocides of history. The current passivity of much of the population as we inter into this scientifically managed culling genocide, makes it seem like there is an instinctive resignation for a vast majority of the population to subjugate itself to a central authority, much in the same way the cells of the caterpillar will sacrifices themselves so that the butterfly can emerge from the corpse of the cocoon.

My objection to the systematic killing and scientifically engineering of society, is more than just a moral objection. If there was a truly wise and competent leadership overseeing the operation, I may not be so objectional to what's going on, unfortunately I feel that the individuals within the dominance hierarchy that is directing the actions have already fouled their own nest, and their judgments are perverted by their own polluted organisms. There is so much pervasive interference in the evolutionally processes... be it electromagnetic, heavy metals, poor nutrition, transgenerational genetic deformity, hormone disruption....that I dont trust the soundness of minds of those making all these grand plans for the rest of us.

So I advocate for the survival strategy of going rogue. Maintaining genetic integrity and reproductive viability should be the number one priority. We need to be the living seed banks of heirloom, unmodified, free range, organic, humanity....During this next generation of warfare the victors will be those who can survive long enough to see all the experimental humans either be culled or rendered infertile. Once the power structure of the failed coup against humanity catabolizes itself, then perhaps the meek can reemerge to inherit the wind and continue to life and evolve in a free world!

Just ONE logical or moral or ethical reason please to reproduce, aka to bring an innocent creature without his/her permission/consent into this heaven.

Vomit your non-sense/bs somewhere else.

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 22, 2021, 07:43:10 pm »
I choose to further my bloodline.

That is why you are a bored, selfish, retarded,  demonic monster.

Bringing innocent beings here without their consent/permissions is point blank diabolical.

Anyway, can you provide ONE logical or moral or ethical reason to reproduce, aka to bring an innocent creature without his/her permission/consent into this 'heaven'?

Offline Odal

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: August 22, 2021, 08:27:00 pm »
From that point of view you can't consent to never being born either.

Someone is projecting their own childhood trauma and bonding issues on humanity.

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 22, 2021, 10:27:32 pm »
From that point of view you can't consent to never being born either.

Someone is projecting their own childhood trauma and bonding issues on humanity.

You can stop now your boring BS non-sense.

Stop avoiding/deflecting the uncomfortable topic and provide ONE logical or moral or ethical reason to reproduce, aka to bring an innocent creature without his/her permission/consent into this world.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #62 on: August 22, 2021, 10:43:40 pm »
That is why you are a bored, selfish, retarded,  demonic monster.

Bringing innocent beings here without their consent/permissions is point blank diabolical.

Anyway, can you provide ONE logical or moral or ethical reason to reproduce, aka to bring an innocent creature without his/her permission/consent into this 'heaven'?

It is YOU who are a PIGHEADED idiot who refuses the ANSWER given to your question simply because you disagree with my response to the New World Order problem.

While you choose to resign to defeat and choose your own genetic DEMISE.  You sir are a LOSER.

I choose to SURVIVE, THRIVE and FIGHT.

Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 22, 2021, 10:56:54 pm »
It is YOU who are a PIGHEADED idiot who refuses the ANSWER given to your question simply because you disagree with my response to the New World Order problem.

While you choose to resign to defeat and choose your own genetic DEMISE.  You sir are a LOSER.

I choose to SURVIVE, THRIVE and FIGHT.

Hey psychopath, stop your nonsense BS.

Stop avoiding/deflecting the uncomfortable topic and provide ONE logical or moral or ethical reason to reproduce, aka to bring an innocent creature without his/her permission/consent into this world.

AND ALWAYS REMEMBER!: please make as many children as possible, the pharmaceutical industry, the prison industry and the military industrial complex need more clients, while society needs more: fascists, totalitarian single digit iq nobodies(to enforce and carry out satan’s plans), communists, marxists, bolsheviks, leninists, SJWs, BLMs, socialists, mercenaries, welfare/benefit queens/kings, cartel members, starving/thirsting people, broken homes, broken people, broke/bankrupt people from all points of views, hitmen, hitwomen, murderers, murderers wearing uniforms/badges, abused, abusers, drunkards, drug addicts, drug dealers, alcoholics, homeless, gang/mafia members, suicide victims, bullies, bullied, torturers, tortured, mentally and physically handicapped, orphans, single mother victims, dead soldiers, racist group gang members. Hell also needs more residents. Also, the banks need more people in debt and the workforce needs more slaves to participate in the rat race as well.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2021, 11:04:58 pm by political atheist »

Offline Odal

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 23, 2021, 01:02:00 am »
In case of psychosis and negative thinking loop I recommend rest (take some time off electronics!) and going out in nature. Ideally find some good community once you are more stable. All the best!

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 24, 2021, 01:26:01 am »
In case of psychosis and negative thinking loop I recommend rest (take some time off electronics!) and going out in nature. Ideally find some good community once you are more stable. All the best!

Stop your BS, stay on topic and provide ONE moral or ethical or logical reason to reproduce.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #66 on: August 24, 2021, 08:06:02 am »
Stop your BS, stay on topic and provide ONE moral or ethical or logical reason to reproduce.

Absolutely repetitive bro.

As I said we agree on the evils of the NWO.

Our differences with you is the response to this knowledge.

(1) You choose your own genetic demise.

(2) Many of us choose to fight with propagating our wonderful genes and skilled NWO aware parenting.

I most definitely am not feeding the NWO machine.  Skilled experienced anti NWO parenting... of which you know nothing about.

Our reasons for being is unacceptable to you as seen by your repetitive questions and denial of our wonderful reasons, then that is your problem.

For you to continuously spam this PARENTING thread with your repetitive denial of our answers is blatantly tiresome trolling.

I will give you 3 more chances / strikes to stop repeating or rephrasing your extreme asshole-ness denial of people's answers.

Get your head out of your butt hole and open your eyes, ears and brain that there are people with different paths and most possibly more intelligent and more resourceful more TALENTED than your LOSER ASS.

Hey, we agree: losers like you should stop planting their loser seeds.

And we winners should propagate our seeds to make this world a better place. :)

Tip to you Mr Political Atheist:  Shut the fuck up for now and learn from people who are BETTER than you.  So you just came to the realization the NWO is evil farming people.  Welcome to the club young one.  Breath and get over your angst.  Maybe in a few weeks or months you will learn that we who are better than you have been to your same awakening and have gone way past your angst. 

As you mature into your realization of the NWO evils and learn positive ways to fight back, go back to this thread and re read how you used to be a young punk loser negative nancy.

« Last Edit: August 24, 2021, 08:32:43 am by goodsamaritan »

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 24, 2021, 07:22:17 pm »
Absolutely repetitive bro.

As I said we agree on the evils of the NWO.

Our differences with you is the response to this knowledge.

(1) You choose your own genetic demise.

(2) Many of us choose to fight with propagating our wonderful genes and skilled NWO aware parenting.

I most definitely am not feeding the NWO machine.  Skilled experienced anti NWO parenting... of which you know nothing about.

Our reasons for being is unacceptable to you as seen by your repetitive questions and denial of our wonderful reasons, then that is your problem.

For you to continuously spam this PARENTING thread with your repetitive denial of our answers is blatantly tiresome trolling.

I will give you 3 more chances / strikes to stop repeating or rephrasing your extreme asshole-ness denial of people's answers.

Get your head out of your butt hole and open your eyes, ears and brain that there are people with different paths and most possibly more intelligent and more resourceful more TALENTED than your LOSER ASS.

Hey, we agree: losers like you should stop planting their loser seeds.

And we winners should propagate our seeds to make this world a better place. :)

Tip to you Mr Political Atheist:  Shut the fuck up for now and learn from people who are BETTER than you.  So you just came to the realization the NWO is evil farming people.  Welcome to the club young one.  Breath and get over your angst.  Maybe in a few weeks or months you will learn that we who are better than you have been to your same awakening and have gone way past your angst. 

As you mature into your realization of the NWO evils and learn positive ways to fight back, go back to this thread and re read how you used to be a young punk loser negative nancy.

Hey you bored to death retarded mangina monster, stop your repetitive BS and give one moral, or ethical or logical reason to reproduce.

Stay on topic.

AND ALWAYS REMEMBER!: please make as many children as possible, the pharmaceutical industry, the prison industry and the military industrial complex need more clients, while society needs more: fascists, totalitarian single digit iq nobodies(to enforce and carry out satan’s plans), communists, marxists, bolsheviks, leninists, SJWs, BLMs, socialists, mercenaries, welfare/benefit queens/kings, cartel members, starving/thirsting people, broken homes, broken people, broke/bankrupt people from all points of views, hitmen, hitwomen, murderers, murderers wearing uniforms/badges, abused, abusers, drunkards, drug addicts, drug dealers, alcoholics, homeless, gang/mafia members, suicide victims, bullies, bullied, torturers, tortured, mentally and physically handicapped, orphans, single mother victims, dead soldiers, racist group gang members. Hell also needs more residents. Also, the banks need more people in debt and the workforce needs more slaves to participate in the rat race as well.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #68 on: August 24, 2021, 11:49:00 pm »
Strike 1 you angry mindless blind child who just discovered the evil NWO.

Re read everyone else's answers.

Stop denying people's moral ethical logical reasons given.

If you think you can bamboozle super intelligent raw paleo people, you won't.

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: August 25, 2021, 02:29:15 am »
Strike 1 you angry mindless blind child who just discovered the evil NWO.

Re read everyone else's answers.

Stop denying people's moral ethical logical reasons given.

If you think you can bamboozle super intelligent raw paleo people, you won't.

Sure psychopathic monster.

Still not ONE single ethical or moral or logical reason to make more future: slaves, pharmaceutical industry clients, prison industry residents, military industrial complex drones, fascists, totalitarian single digit iq nobodies(to enforce and carry out satan’s plans), communists, marxists, bolsheviks, leninists, SJWs, BLMs, socialists, mercenaries, welfare/benefit queens/kings, cartel members, starving/thirsting people, broken people, broke/bankrupt people from all points of views, hitmen, hitwomen, murderers, murderers wearing uniforms/badges, abused, abusers, drunkards, drug addicts, drug dealers, alcoholics, homeless, gang/mafia members, suicide victims, bullies, bullied, torturers, tortured, mentally and physically handicapped, orphans, single mother victims, dead soldiers, racist group gang members, residents of hell, debt slaves.

Just keep feeding the beast system more food(i.e. victims). Sounds like a very smart idea. LMFAO ROTF.

Bill Gates is right, 80+% of you psychopathic selfish retarded monsters must go. All you do by reproducing is making Bill richer and richer. Bill is cleansing the earth with the poke people over 40. The elite only needs about 500 million slaves that live no longer the 40. In 5 years, when all the over 40 year olds who took the poke die, 40 will be considered super old by today's children and teenagers.

In 1994 it was decided that those born in the 1960s will not live to retirement age. Those born after the year 2000 will die in their late 30s. Pharmaceuticals/heavy metals in the food, air, water, soil and 5G/6G7G, vaccines are making sure this is happening as we speak.So keep pumping out food/victims for the beast. It is very moral, logical and ethical. ;)

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #70 on: August 25, 2021, 07:53:47 am »
Strike 2: Absolute SLANDERER.
Calling me a "psychopathic monster".

When I work my butt off for my Pro-Life Charity, Free healing of incurable diseases charity, and the charity of maintaining this forum for FREE for many years with my computer expertise.

I like the passionate words you use to expose the new world order evils.

But for you to choose to SURRENDER your genetic lineage is absolute COWARDICE.

And for you to attempt to recruit newbie raw paleo dieters to your DEFEATIST LOSER ways... total idiocy.

Seems your LOW IQ was only enough to realize the evil NWO ways, but not enough to actually fight to make this world a better place.

Sure psychopathic monster.

Still not ONE single ethical or moral or logical reason to make more future: slaves, pharmaceutical industry clients, prison industry residents, military industrial complex drones, fascists, totalitarian single digit iq nobodies(to enforce and carry out satan’s plans), communists, marxists, bolsheviks, leninists, SJWs, BLMs, socialists, mercenaries, welfare/benefit queens/kings, cartel members, starving/thirsting people, broken people, broke/bankrupt people from all points of views, hitmen, hitwomen, murderers, murderers wearing uniforms/badges, abused, abusers, drunkards, drug addicts, drug dealers, alcoholics, homeless, gang/mafia members, suicide victims, bullies, bullied, torturers, tortured, mentally and physically handicapped, orphans, single mother victims, dead soldiers, racist group gang members, residents of hell, debt slaves.

Just keep feeding the beast system more food(i.e. victims). Sounds like a very smart idea. LMFAO ROTF.

Bill Gates is right, 80+% of you psychopathic selfish retarded monsters must go. All you do by reproducing is making Bill richer and richer. Bill is cleansing the earth with the poke people over 40. The elite only needs about 500 million slaves that live no longer the 40. In 5 years, when all the over 40 year olds who took the poke die, 40 will be considered super old by today's children and teenagers.

In 1994 it was decided that those born in the 1960s will not live to retirement age. Those born after the year 2000 will die in their late 30s. Pharmaceuticals/heavy metals in the food, air, water, soil and 5G/6G7G, vaccines are making sure this is happening as we speak.So keep pumping out food/victims for the beast. It is very moral, logical and ethical. ;)
« Last Edit: August 25, 2021, 08:00:41 am by goodsamaritan »

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: August 25, 2021, 10:23:17 pm »
Strike 2: Absolute SLANDERER.
Calling me a "psychopathic monster".

When I work my butt off for my Pro-Life Charity, Free healing of incurable diseases charity, and the charity of maintaining this forum for FREE for many years with my computer expertise.

I like the passionate words you use to expose the new world order evils.

But for you to choose to SURRENDER your genetic lineage is absolute COWARDICE.

And for you to attempt to recruit newbie raw paleo dieters to your DEFEATIST LOSER ways... total idiocy.

Seems your LOW IQ was only enough to realize the evil NWO ways, but not enough to actually fight to make this world a better place.

So when are you going to provide ONE moral, ethical or logical reason to bring innocent people without their consent/permission into this world?

Stop your repetitive non-sense bullshit and stay on topic.

None of you manginas provided ONE moral or ethical or logical reasons.

You DID provide un-ethical, immoral, illogical, delusional, selfish, retarded reasons though.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #72 on: August 26, 2021, 12:22:58 pm »
Strike 3!  Suspended for 90 days.  (first time I used this feature)

Due to:

Pig headed, repetitive, trolling.  Unable to accept other points of views which makes him unable to converse with people more intelligent than him.

Grow up kid.  It's just a 90 day ban because I like it that you can see and define the evils of the NWO.

So when are you going to provide ONE moral, ethical or logical reason to bring innocent people without their consent/permission into this world?

Stop your repetitive non-sense bullshit and stay on topic.

None of you manginas provided ONE moral or ethical or logical reasons.

You DID provide un-ethical, immoral, illogical, delusional, selfish, retarded reasons though.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #73 on: August 26, 2021, 12:25:14 pm »

Lots of members posted ETHICAL, MORAL, LOGICAL, AWARE, UNSELFISH, INTELLIGENT reasons to the query of the angry kid who just woke up to the Evils of the NWO.

I suggest people new to the thread do some back reading.

Enjoy!

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: August 26, 2021, 08:39:43 pm »
Good call, I agree the kid needs a little time out. Arguing over philosophical differences is one thing, but even among the most open minded elders here, there is a limit to the level of belligerent abuse and disrespectful pigheaded delusions we should tolerate.

Sometimes when a fledgling with an eggshell mind learns of the dark side of life, it can break the spirit to the point of nihilism. Does the poor fool not realize the NWO is actually a quite ancient evil, and humanity has been fighting this war against these death cults from the beginning of history; there have actually been times in the past that were much more full of misery, and yet the human spirit lives on through the ages, and that which doesn't kill us makes us stronger!   

A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk