Author Topic: Merged DR discussions...  (Read 56117 times)

Offline Sitting Coyote

• Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Merged DR discussions...
« Reply #125 on: September 17, 2010, 08:54:58 pm »
Eating their own feces is something a few herbivores do, mainly those that do not have the multiple-stomach digestive system of ruminants.  Omnivores, with the exception of pigs (which eat anything) and occasionally chimpanzees (which are largely herbivores in the wild) generally don't eat feces.  We're omnivores.  Feces is not something we're probably supposed to be eating.

And chill out.  No one's attacking you.  If AV wants to defend himself, he's capable of doing it himself.

Offline Hans89

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: September 18, 2010, 12:58:50 am »
Eating their own feces is something a few herbivores do, mainly those that do not have the multiple-stomach digestive system of ruminants.  Omnivores, with the exception of pigs (which eat anything) and occasionally chimpanzees (which are largely herbivores in the wild) generally don't eat feces.  We're omnivores.  Feces is not something we're probably supposed to be eating.

And chill out.  No one's attacking you.  If AV wants to defend himself, he's capable of doing it himself.

That "vladimir" guy's posting style looks suspiciously familiar...

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #127 on: September 18, 2010, 01:35:11 am »
That "vladimir" guy's posting style looks suspiciously familiar...

Vladimir, what part of Austria are you posting from?  Which paleo WOE do you like?  My brother-in-raw in Austria is named Pushemov.  Did you know I was here?
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

Offline wodgina

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Opportunistic Carnivore
    • View Profile
Hey Harley
« Reply #128 on: September 18, 2010, 05:57:40 am »
You do your thing we do ours OK mate?

You need to practice a bit more of what you preach about living life with no regrets, instead of wasting our time lurking around here.

Thanks.

“Integrity has no need of rules.”

Albert Camus

Offline kurite

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Durianrider article on wonderplanitz
« Reply #129 on: September 18, 2010, 06:54:47 am »
The durian rider idiot's strategy is to attack Aajonus Vonderplanitz to attack all raw meat eating...

The durian rider idiot does not deserve new threads.  There is only one thread for the fruitarian idiot.

Any more Durian Rider new thread starters will be suspected of being Durian Rider in disguise. 

Remember that this crazy idiot does not care for your health or the health of your kids.

This crazy idiot thinks the world is overpopulated and so castrated / snipped himself so his own kind will not reproduce.

Crazy vegans like him don't care if they become sterile, impotent, non-sexual "androgenous" robots... as long as their "cuddly" animals don't get eaten.

He does not want YOU or I to be truly healthy to be cured of our diseases or to overcome our infertilities to raise our own families to raise our own children for generations to come.

Durian rider believes in his own DEAD END.  Good riddance.

While many of us have the true desire to HEAL, TO LIVE, TO RAISE families, to perform at our best.

Ha. I love it when GS rants!
"A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have."

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #130 on: September 18, 2010, 08:20:38 pm »
Vladimir's Adventure In Thailand
by durianrider » Mon Aug 22, 2005 7:24 pm

no probs!!! v, pushemov is just an email name i started when i was doing some testing at the AIS a few years back. i was making fun of how much drug use is in world class sport.

v, pushemov was an imaginary track cyclist from east block europe, serving a drug suspension.

he was notorious for bashing people. 'roid rage'!

just a laugh between mates.
100% RAW! count on it!
http://www.myspace.com/durianrider

durianrider

http://raw-pleasure.com.au/index.php?p=5074&jfile=viewtopic.php&option=com_jfusion&Itemid=71&fontstyle=f-smaller#p1084

Yup, him.  Knew him from GI2MR.  Deceived his friends into lying for him that vladimir was a separate person, so he got to stay there for a year, while he was banned.  Finally Dhrumil found out, and .... ah well.  All is fun and games for some.  I already learned my raw forum health lesson- I normally only listen to my body, Aajonus and previously Ann Wigmore reference what does work for my body, in the health world.  I listened to that GI2MR and tried a green smoothie, and almost didn't survive it.  That was my lesson.  I shouldn't listen to ten thousand strangers.  My body has its own needs, and very few have any idea how my body works.  For those who can survive following him or any stranger, bless them too as I am blessed.    

I see his profile is not on our member list, saw it yesterday.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2010, 08:39:51 pm by RawZi »
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

Offline ster546464@yahoo.co.uk

• Deer Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: September 19, 2010, 07:03:44 am »
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRawvoice

his new channel, amazing

and a comment

primal diet, paleo, aajonus diet, roadkill diet, smear shit on a steak and eat it diet...whatever its all whacko and humans only started eating meat when faced with starvation.

join the ranks of the abundance mentality and increase the peace by going vegan or raw vegan. lifes short, eat a mango and pat a cow. 

Offline yuli

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: September 19, 2010, 07:38:51 am »
Can I pet the mango instead? They're so cute and cuddly!  8)

Offline miles

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: September 19, 2010, 09:13:18 am »
I like that Harley Johnstone guy.
5-10% off your first purchase at http://www.iherb.com/ with dicount code: KIS978

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #134 on: September 19, 2010, 12:00:58 pm »
by durianrider » Mon Aug 22, 2005 7:24 pm

no probs!!! v, pushemov is just an email name i started when i was doing some testing at the AIS a few years back. i was making fun of how much drug use is in world class sport.

v, pushemov was an imaginary track cyclist from east block europe, serving a drug suspension.

Pushemov, push'emoff, push 'em off a cliff, I once posted asking dr if before he became vegan if he was pushing crippled people off cliffs, just like he kept while vegan verbally pushing people in ways that could hurt them. 

Also he did the same thing to Vlad last time, as far as right after a rare short post from Vlad, dr who watches rpf (and past GI2MR) like a hawk, started then too with silly posts as that vladimir that time from Australia.  He had the same MO that time, talking about men he's attracted to, like dr and av. 

Vladimir...raw in Austria is named Pushemov. 

Made that one up.  I don't know any brother in Austria.  First time ever, just thought it would stop him from posting here while he wasn't saying "I dr want to eat raw meat" literally.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #135 on: September 19, 2010, 05:06:46 pm »
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRawvoice

his new channel, amazing

and a comment

primal diet, paleo, aajonus diet, roadkill diet, smear shit on a steak and eat it diet...whatever its all whacko and humans only started eating meat when faced with starvation.

join the ranks of the abundance mentality and increase the peace by going vegan or raw vegan. lifes short, eat a mango and pat a cow.  

Okay D.R. lover,  since you keep posting this guy's videos, I liked his comments about the formerly vegan  Susan Schenk.

The vegan diet susan schenk was on was horrible.  Too much seeds.

And that susan avoided fruits like the plague, that was odd too... unless susan had fruit sensitivities which we will have to ask susan.

I agree with D.R. on the issue of digestibility.  This is why I'm into fruit and raw meat.

Ster,

You can also do us a favor by posting here D.R.'s current daily / weekly meal plan.
You might also ask D.R. if he goes to the toilet to poop 3x or more per day.  :D
« Last Edit: September 19, 2010, 07:50:30 pm by goodsamaritan »
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline wodgina

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: September 20, 2010, 06:39:29 am »
I bet there's more raw meat eaters in Australia than 100% DR type frugivores. I heard theres only 200 or so.

Albert Camus

Offline Michael

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: September 20, 2010, 07:00:33 am »

ha ha  :)  Yes, who wants to pat a cow?!  I've never felt any particular emotions towards cattle until recently.  Whilst carrying my young son and walking through a field of cows and bulls they became particularly aggressive.  They can be fearsome creatures!!  Needless to say, we ended up running back in the opposite direction drained of any remaining guilt I may of felt eating them!  They wouldn't think twice about killing us!

1. When offered something that is too good to be true. It is.
2. Greed and fear are poor states of mind in which to make decisions; like shopping at the supermarket when you are hungry.
3. Exponential growth is mathematically unsustainable.

Offline wodgina

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: September 20, 2010, 10:03:12 am »
ha ha  :)  Yes, who wants to pat a cow?!  I've never felt any particular emotions towards cattle until recently.  Whilst carrying my young son and walking through a field of cows and bulls they became particularly aggressive.  They can be fearsome creatures!!  Needless to say, we ended up running back in the opposite direction drained of any remaining guilt I may of felt eating them!  They wouldn't think twice about killing us!

LOL I have to admit cows scare me a bit too, they're huge when you get close!

LOL they are a little furry!

Albert Camus

Offline Michael

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: September 21, 2010, 03:18:14 am »
LOL I have to admit cows scare me a bit too, they're huge when you get close!

They sure are!  The cows are bad enough but those bulls can be incredibly intimidating!  They're certainly not cute and cuddly like those mangoes! :)  There has actually been a number of incidents involving walkers being attacked by cows in the UK recently with at least 1 woman getting killed by an attacking herd!  I'm more than happy to let D.R be the one to go and pat those friendly cows!  :)
1. When offered something that is too good to be true. It is.
2. Greed and fear are poor states of mind in which to make decisions; like shopping at the supermarket when you are hungry.
3. Exponential growth is mathematically unsustainable.

Offline Sully

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: October 24, 2010, 05:46:36 am »
Durianriders new video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LH5ay10RTGY
Ok pretty off topic, but it reminded me of durianrider

edit: this what must be inside of his head lol, ok i'll stop, but that guy even looks like him

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #141 on: October 24, 2010, 03:03:42 pm »
 I'm more than happy to let D.R be the one to go and pat those friendly cows!  :)

I patted a cow and a bull yesterday.  I ain't no vegan though.  Been there, done that, got the disease.  I have to admit the cow and bull I pet and play tag with are both pretty young, more like cow calf and bull calf.  They're strong, and when they jump on your bare feet it may hurt, although their live toes are interesting upon close examination.  They have big heavy heads too.  It's strange though, I ate adult cow brain and it was small.  What do they have in that big skull, all tooth and tongue?  Dr's a boring topic.  Next!

Offline kurite

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: January 20, 2011, 08:28:21 am »
Just wanted to give a quick update on a recent DR vid.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CboTtd1YKL0&feature=player_embedded
He says that its just to make sure that you are improving yourself through blood tests but Im pretty sure its just cause hes constantly scared of getting a defficiency. As far as I can tell he has had about 4 different raw paleo room mates that all have "suffering health". Just saying...
"A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have."

Offline Nation

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: January 20, 2011, 11:29:09 am »
I love DR.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk