Author Topic: Autism explained  (Read 136886 times)

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Cheers
Al

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Autism explained
« Reply #226 on: February 27, 2013, 11:01:38 pm »
Here is a quite interesting vid about a treatment method that has very promising results.

http://www.health-recovery-info.com/2012/12/straight-talk-on-mms-curing-autism-with-kerri-riviera/
Cheers
Al

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: March 25, 2013, 03:17:27 pm »
I listened to the audiobook that is a mirror to the movie. It was/is a very big eye opener.

It doesn't surprise me at all. This is a full length show but very worth watching if you would like a view of autism and I believe a lot of illnesses.

The Horse Boy - Napisy PL
Cheers
Al

Offline wodgina

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Opportunistic Carnivore
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: March 25, 2013, 05:33:17 pm »
Only got 10 min in but very heartbreaking so far.

“Integrity has no need of rules.”

Albert Camus

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: March 25, 2013, 08:56:00 pm »
It's my understanding that autism is caused by multiple things

1) microbial toxins from complex carbs and cooked animal foods

2) lack of raw nutrients makes them hyper sensitive to heavy metals

3) lack of raw nutrients damages health

I personally think a raw scdiet is best for autism. Although you won't find many who support this diet.
Disclaimer: I was told I was misdiagnosed over 10 years ago, and I haven't taken any medication in over a decade.

Offline wodgina

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Opportunistic Carnivore
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: March 25, 2013, 09:33:28 pm »
It's my understanding that autism is caused by multiple things

1) microbial toxins from complex carbs and cooked animal foods

2) lack of raw nutrients makes them hyper sensitive to heavy metals

3) lack of raw nutrients damages health

I personally think a raw scdiet is best for autism. Although you won't find many who support this diet.

I watched the whole thing and man you feel for that couple. From the documentry and got the feeling that being away from their home did all of them  a lot of good.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2013, 11:16:47 pm by TylerDurden »
“Integrity has no need of rules.”

Albert Camus

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: May 10, 2013, 11:32:19 am »
Cheers
Al

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: August 19, 2013, 11:51:23 am »
LIVE
EVERY WEEKDAY MORNING
9 - 11 AM CENTRAL

Greetings! 

As of May 2013, 93 children previously diagnosed with regressive autism were able to shed their autism diagnosis, their symptoms, and return to an overall state of health and vitality using the protocols revealed in her book, Healing the Symptoms Known As Autism.

Kerri Rivera has outlined a very complete approach to autism recovery that includes an understanding of the importance of Biofilm theory and protocol. She recommends safe interventions that do no harm, and are helping to confront a growing epidemic.

Kerri Rivera's approach includes common sense dietary recommendations, the use of supplements to restore balance to the body and immune system, as well as mild oxidative therapies to address chronic infection and inflammation. She has taken children who were in the throes of autism (meaning chronic illness)

to healing. The symptoms being labeled as autism are fading away, the children are talking and socializing, and their ATEC scores prove beyond a shadow of a doubt what their parents are claiming: their children no longer have autism.

Kerri Rivera's grasp of a biomedical approach to Autism recovery, paired with her passion for service has allowed families of all socioeconomic backgrounds to have what they might never have otherwise found: a means by which to help their children.

Show Highlights:

-Kerri takes us on a very personal journey, telling us about her sons' experience with Autism. He developed symptoms of Autism after a vaccination at 24 months of age. He is now 13 and has been following the protocol for 3 years and is doing very well.

-The many miracles of Chlorine Dioxide. What is it? How is it used? And where do we find it?

-Kerri talks about parasite cleansing a la Andreas Kalker as part of this protocol-A listener writes with praises to Kerri. Hear her success story!

-The protocol is often used by parents of the children using it as well and have shown dramatic results in elininating symtptoms of fibromyalgia, Lymes disease and chronic fatigue

This interview is packed with powerful information.Please pass this podcast along to anyone with a child who suffers from Autism. It could truly change their lives!

http://oneradionetwork.com/health/kerri-rivera-healing-the-symptoms-known-as-autism-children-are-not-born-with-autism-so-they-should-not-die-with-it-august-15-2013/
Cheers
Al

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: October 03, 2013, 12:37:43 am »
Cheers
Al

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #234 on: October 04, 2013, 09:49:56 am »
Raw-al:

I am reading a book called "The Neurofeedback Solution" by Stephen Larsen.

He is a Psychologist who uses a few neurofeedback devices to help autistic children. His results seem quite impressive. He uses mainly a LENS device and qEEG equipment to bring their EEG results to more of a normalized state.

These types of machines are quite amazing with impressive results for children and adults with SDD and ADHD and a number of other issues.

Companies such as Neuroptimal http://www.zengar.com/the-brain-neuroptimal and SmartBrainTech.com etc. are blazing trails that show great promise in the arena of metal fitness.

------------------

van:

May have been suggested earlier,, I just enjoyed the movie Temple Grandin  last night,, an autistic woman who went on to get a phd and change much about how animals suffer in production facilities.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: December 11, 2013, 08:43:25 am »
Here is a fascinating podcast by Kerri Rivera whose autistic child spurred her to look for a cure(s). She has succeeded and chronicles that the latest # cured as of this writing is 110 children. Turns out diet is part of the problem and parasites are another part of the problem. (GS you are right about parasites [as usual])

Diet, seawater, MMS is the main topics.

The podcast is on this page as # 78, curing autism
https://itunes.apple.com/ca/podcast/bulletproof-executive-radio/id451295014

http://www.mmsautism.org/

http://www.mmsautism.org/forum/
Cheers
Al

Offline dogman333

• Egg Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: December 12, 2013, 03:55:38 am »
My nephew is on the Kerry Rivera protocol. We are amazed at the worms coming out of the little boys butt!. Many are as long as 12 inches! His autism hasn't improved yet.
 I tried the same protocol and nothing visible came out. Since I eat raw meat, many would suspect me of having worms, but again, none that can be seen with the naked eye.

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: December 12, 2013, 05:12:30 am »
dogman333,
Interesting. Keep us up to date on any progress re: your nephew.

I know someone who has the issue and I was trying to help them out.

I have heard of PPL having parasites on a raw diet but only a few. I may do a cleaning some day out of curiosity. There is a thread on this subject somewhere on the site.
Cheers
Al

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: April 14, 2014, 12:47:39 am »
Cheers
Al

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: July 21, 2014, 08:52:02 am »
A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #240 on: August 15, 2014, 03:42:58 am »
Cheers
Al

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: August 15, 2014, 03:43:40 am »
Dr. Peter Wakefield's story
http://www.callous-disregard.com/
« Last Edit: August 15, 2014, 04:27:51 am by raw-al »
Cheers
Al

Offline Brad462

• Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: August 15, 2014, 04:01:36 am »
pretty sure I have a mild form of it.  I wonder how high does the autism rate have to climb before these nutcases will admit they were wrong?
I'm actually a really nice guy, once you get to blow me.

— Anthony Jeselnik

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: January 26, 2015, 09:47:09 am »
pretty sure I have a mild form of it.  I wonder how high does the autism rate have to climb before these nutcases will admit they were wrong?
They will never. Too much money.

This guy is on a mission. He is very bright, clear,  and is leading the charge to get rid of vaccines and big pharma. Any doubt as to the cause of autism/strokes etc is clearly dispelled by this guy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6Pb2gqbkyk

http://truthalerts.com/dr-andrew-moulden-learning-to-identify-vaccine-damage/
« Last Edit: January 26, 2015, 09:56:38 am by raw-al »
Cheers
Al

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: February 10, 2015, 10:47:27 am »
If vaccines cause autism, why didn't anyone notice it until Wakefield?

Look, bro, there's no good correlation between autism rates and vaccination rates. No one can show such. What would the mechanism even BE?

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #246 on: February 10, 2015, 06:02:46 pm »
I'm not convinced either. Still, I do not think that Wakefield should have been stripped of his licence and so on.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #247 on: February 10, 2015, 06:37:36 pm »
Here's an article opposing Wakefield:-

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/feb/10/listen-roald-dahl-not-jenny-mccarthy-vaccinate-children-measles

I have read that a few people can be very badly affected by vaccines because they do, after all, contain tiny amounts of the relevant disease, but most seem to do fine.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: February 11, 2015, 03:02:19 am »
Sorry for harping on this but I just discovered that a grandchild had a turned eye - post vaccine, as Andrew Moulden suggested. His uncle had the same. No more vaccines for them.

There will never be truth in the media. That is obvious.

There is such a massive amount of money involved in this that the same companies that make the vaccines have long ago bought up the media outlets including the internet versions.

I can pick up a "free" magazine anywhere in Canada that all look the same (size and content) and all have the same stories. On one page you'll see a "study" that shows that [fill in the blank: on drug company propaganda dissing everything from raw food to alternative medical modalities]

Then on the opposite page, (while this garbage is fresh in your mind), it will have articles on promising new drugs to help sufferers of [fill in the blank on the most lucrative diseases] Remember that billions and billions are at stake. I heard around 900 Billion in the whole biz. Additionally egos the size of mountains (Doctors) are at stake.  Also their pocketbooks because they make a bundle off of a really sick child. Lots of visits/drugs.

Now that antibiotics sales have peaked long ago and going downhill in sales due to MRSA, there is only one drug company in the world that apparently makes them in large amounts and they have no research dollars in them, so unless they can drum up some business by creating a disease scare like ebola, measles, you name it, they are going to be "cash strapped."

A friend of mine deals in Stocks and so forth and tells me that the drug companies used to be at the top of the heap in money making for a very long time, but have slipped from that throne in the last number of years.

It is not just Andrew Wakefield or Andrew Moulden, There is a whole host of others ringing the alarm bells. The latest I heard was a vet who told horror stories of PPLs pets being horribly damaged by the jabs.

In Canada there is no keeping of records of vaccine reactions. Surprise surprise!!!

If you bothered to watch the vids you would see that Dr Wakefield was a researcher who was using data to prove what he was saying. He did not start out with a conclusion and work backward. 

TD
The person who you linked to  was just talking. He said nothing of substance and threw around names of the rich and famous in as derogatory a fashion as could muster. I am assuming that his whole story was written for him by 'english majors' working for the drug companies.

The whole idea behind Allopathy is that science reigns king, but when a scientist finds something that the medical establishment doesn't want to hear, he is trashed.

Andrew Moulden amongst other things said that vaccines cause mini-strokes in PPL and of course if you are a child susceptible for whatever reason then you will have one which results in generally permanent damage.

Another problem is that for reasons that the two Andrews and a whole host of other Allopathic physicians, etc., writers, explain the 'guts' of the children become unable to digest properly. Often getting rid of dairy, gluten and some other problem foods (as per http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2013/07/18/autistic-children-gut-flora.aspx ) can be a clue to solving at least some of the problems. However if Doctors admit that this can be done then they first have to admit there is a problem and so they might all be sued and more importantly look stupid for not picking up on the problem in the first place.

However the monumental egos of the Doctors will not admit that AW was trying to help by introducing these notions.

I am surprised that you guys are not on board for this, because the next step for all of this propaganda will be an incremental move towards mandatory vaccination for all. Sounds goofy, but just give it time. Ron Paul is right. Tyranny slows creeps up on the populace. You'll be getting a vaccine for everything.

Personally I do not know whether vaccines are ultimately going to prove out a good or bad idea, but it is obvious that more objectivity needs to happen with science because nobody really knows.

Bear in mind that Doctors were prominently featured in ads for cigarettes in days gone by.
Cheers
Al

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: February 11, 2015, 03:04:20 am »
This interview with Dr Mercola interviewing AW, tells the story. This story has been repeated thousands of times in history by similar Doctors/researchers/interested PPL who have been trashed in the media by some or other powerful person/group.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d40suCKnjbI
Cheers
Al

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk