Author Topic: Give us a laugh !  (Read 386913 times)

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline FRANCIS HOWARD BOND

• Warrior
    • View Profile
London Art Gallery rotting fish exhibit resulted in fire.
« Reply #801 on: June 11, 2018, 04:34:42 am »
Last week,  a London Gallery featured a rotting fish art exhibit, but it exploded causing a fire.   Dozens of small, transparent bags, each containing a rotting fish decorated with stitched-on sequins and beads, were fixed to a wall.   ‘Majestic Splendor’ previously assaulted visitor’s noses in New York City during January 1997, so it was decided to include a chemical called potassium permanganate in these bags to reduce the odours.   Considered more reliable than refrigeration, it was not understood that this mixture with the decaying vapours from the fish might make a very explosive combination.    Alternatively the explosion might have resulted from pressure build-up in the bags.   Fortunately fire-fighters quickly put out the blaze, and a security guard was treated for smoke inhalation.

[Tyler, I do not know where to put this, but it might be of interest.   No reference to eating but definitely different!]

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Re: London Art Gallery rotting fish exhibit resulted in fire.
« Reply #802 on: June 11, 2018, 01:32:37 pm »
Raw-meat humour(or any other kind of humour) really belongs in the permanent sticky "Give us a laugh" thread in the off-topics forum.*Topic moved*.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
" Ron Paul.

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Give us a laugh !
« Reply #805 on: June 21, 2018, 01:05:34 am »
I wonder if there are openings for nurses to help with the surgery.
Cheers
Al

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #806 on: June 21, 2018, 01:07:12 am »
They sell dandelion leaves at the supermarket. I've been tempted to try them. Got a feeling they aren't as bitter as the ones I've tried from the lawn.

When I make my organ meat smoothies I usually put a tablespoon or more of one type of herb or another in with them.

I think there is some added benefit to mixing the herbs in with the fat from the meats than if I were to consume them on their own separately.

Being just a few months away from 60 I probably need all the help with digestion I can get.  Lemons and vinegar are also supposed to help with digestion which I consume a lot of.

Dandelions change as the season goes on. They get more bitter as they age.
Cheers
Al

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #809 on: July 25, 2018, 12:33:53 am »
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/food/article-5985575/Morrisons-launchesfish-cook-bag-customers-say-dont-like-handle-raw-fillets.html

Well, it's a good sign in a way. It means that the snowflakes will be the least likely ones to try a RVAF diet.
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #811 on: July 27, 2018, 03:51:06 am »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYv-AMGJ37k

This is a wonderful Due South episode, "We are the eggmen" all about a farmer who likes to raise his chickens in a more biodynamic way.Very funny too..
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
" Ron Paul.

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #813 on: July 30, 2018, 11:21:58 pm »
A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
" Ron Paul.

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #817 on: August 17, 2018, 02:31:20 am »
I think I know that guy....

The article doesn't do his cause any justice, and deliberately omits to show the threatening and harassment from the other side.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unnzbghJB28&t=833s

Around the 7 minuet ma thrke unhinged social justice patrol comes in and violently disrupts this perfectly legal and peaceful protest, and around 12 minuets a crazed woman committed assault against the camera man.
A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #820 on: August 22, 2018, 01:22:27 am »
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-6081853/Mother-two-drank-PLACENTA-fruit-smoothie-exchange-energy.html

If perhaps some female RVAFers might give their reports on the experience of eating such, we would be grateful...

For my own part, I once tried some raw rotting stag testicles and they were too tough/too rank for me...
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #821 on: August 23, 2018, 07:24:29 am »
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6087019/Businessman-banned-fine-dining-restaurant-post-massively-undercooked-food.html

If I went to a restaurant meal and had to have a cooked meat dish, I would certainly give a very positive review to the restaurant if they undercooked the dish...
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #822 on: August 23, 2018, 07:38:08 am »
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #823 on: August 24, 2018, 01:37:33 am »
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6089311/As-electricity-fails-desperate-Venezuelans-buy-spoiled-meat.html

Now, us RPDers in such a situation would have no problems with rotting meat... Sometimes I think how marvellous it would be to live in a society which was swiftly disintegrating. In such a situation, RPDers would have a far better chance of surviving than anyone else. Sadly, the coming disasters are at least 50 years or more away....
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
" Ron Paul.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk