Author Topic: Give us a laugh !  (Read 386737 times)

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline FRANCIS HOWARD BOND

• Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Give us a laugh !
« Reply #826 on: August 25, 2018, 10:43:24 pm »
Sorry, but I do not think the death of two holidaymakers in an hotel is a subject for 'Give us a Laugh'.    Although the cause has not been identified, problems possibly with catering and cleanliness are not the only suspects.    There has been a previous case some time ago when carbon monoxide poisoning killed a young man, and other problems related to air conditioning systems leaking ammonia and other refrigerants.    I am glad you brought this tragedy to our notice in your columns, but until the actual cause of death, which might even be natural causes, has been identified, it would seem better to present it as a warning rather than a laugh!

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #827 on: August 26, 2018, 03:38:26 am »
Granted, other things might have caused their deaths, but this theme of people dying while on foreign package tours at hotel resorts where they can eat as much (extremely unhealthy processed food) as they want is worth pointing out. As is the point that the real reason such people die from raw food consumption is because their bodies are so poorly adapted to it as regards bacteria/immunity etc.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #828 on: August 26, 2018, 06:54:55 am »
Many people who live their entire lives sheltered by civilization and eating everything sterilized and bleached, can be thrown into a state of extreme shock from exposure to exotic microbes, that the locals have built up adaptive tolerance to....especially if those peoples own microbiomes are already weak and their bodies already toxic... for such people a bad meal of slightly tainted food can be the straw that broke the camel's back.

Also not funny but relevant story, My girlfriends sister went to Egypt and ended up falling off a camel and broke her back... they installed a titanium plate , which she didn't need and was allergic to...spent over a year in absolute pain before eventually getting the hardware removed and her back repaired properly...

Egypt wouldnt be my first choice for a dream vacation...but to each thier own.
A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

Offline dair

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #829 on: August 26, 2018, 08:28:49 pm »
ok, not really funny as I feel quiet sorry for the goat:
http://www.nationmultimedia.com/detail/asean-plus/30351166
What is funny is that India has a strange view on animals (for different reasons, but one of them is that they believe in reincarnation and they think that certain animals could have been humans in former lifetime, or will become one in the next).
I remember some news of a monkey that completely trashed and vandalised a shop and going for the biscuits etc, they arrested him and put him in jail for a short time. Some other strange news was a man who officially married a female dog, she had somehow saved his life, but he didn't plan to have a physical relation with the dog.

Offline dair

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #830 on: August 26, 2018, 08:31:56 pm »
http://www.nationmultimedia.com/detail/breakingnews/30352994

Sounds a bit strange though... 4 years? Maybe the guy didn't want any kids or did it for some other reason lol

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
" Ron Paul.

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #833 on: September 04, 2018, 11:09:23 pm »

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #836 on: October 05, 2018, 01:41:38 am »
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6227727/Vegan-law-student-raw-meat-thrown-bully-leaves-Q-panel-dumbfounded.html

Apparently, throwing raw meat at some vegan is considered a  "criminal act" nowadays. We should copy these bastards and scream and faint and threaten to sue etc. whenever someone offers us cooked foods!
« Last Edit: October 08, 2018, 03:00:18 am by TylerDurden »
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #838 on: October 05, 2018, 09:38:05 pm »
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6243023/Girl-12-EAT-human-cannibal-paedophile-boyfriend-22.html

Many people bizarrely accuse human raw meat eaters of being cannibals, yet note that cannibals in the media nearly always cook their human meat before consumption....
" Ron Paul.

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #839 on: October 08, 2018, 01:44:33 am »
You sometimes have to laugh to keep from crying

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
" Ron Paul.

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #844 on: October 23, 2018, 10:38:53 am »
The infamous "racist milk" meme started by the former forum member now known as Milkjar, the supper raw meat eating troll, continues to inflict its tolls upon many of weak minded socialjustice-centric fools.....mewhahahaha

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
" Ron Paul.

Offline dair

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #846 on: October 26, 2018, 04:57:11 am »
Read something weird about how to increase your compost/fertily in soil etc to grow veg/plants/grain, in a cheap way. Redneck gardening. Plants like earth that have dead animals remains, bones, blood etc in it. SO, dead animal in earth = bigger and more veg etc (try telling this to a vegan). So basically if you have a dead rat, snake etc, you burry it in your garden and provides some nourishment for the earth and then plants. BUT...
-Then there was the idea that you could use road kill and use as compost (why not eat the road kill itself???)
-The most absurd idea was to go and kill feral pigs and use it as nourishment for the earth for plants, veg etc...  Taking meat and turning it into fibers????

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
" Ron Paul.

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #849 on: October 29, 2018, 10:54:19 am »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk