Author Topic: Taking a leap of faith, Curing Eczema is my only goal(attention: GoodSamaritan)  (Read 104308 times)

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
cold hands and feet.

try fermented ginger.

try red ginseng.

those helped me.

congratulations that vco works for you.

try a 3 day vco detox to be rid of yeast fast.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
try some omega three fish oils taken internally to help the skin retain moisture...drink plenty of liquids, water with sea weed, water with good quality bentonite clay(this will help flush candida), candida overgrowth takes a long time to balance out.  do you take a probiotic? i recommend doseing up on garden of life brand primal defense probiotic.  its expensive but if you buy it in the powdered form, instead of the capsules, you get a lot more probiotic for the price and its much easier to take large doseages.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
I'd second Jessica's suggestion.
When my brother was dying of psoriasis and shivering cold, it was 1/2 kilo of raw wild tuna that stopped his feeling of cold in 24 hours.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

Offline badboy9311

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
Thanks very much for the advices
Currently waiting for my kefir to come in
My daily diet plan right now
Still taking humaworm + Colon Cleanse

Going to modify and add more fat into it , but for now supplementing with fish oil

Raw, preheat with oven if necessary (300 degree(F) for 5 minute)
(Eat until full)

Breakfast:

Humaworm
1lb of Groundbeef

Colon Cleanse

Lunch:
1lb of chateau briand steak (2 pieces)

Dinner:
Humaworm
3 eggyolks/Liver

Colon Cleanse

Offline badboy9311

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
Okay, here's my plan for this year
this thread would not be closed and it'd be updated daily up until the moment i have eczema fixed
if anything i can achieve in 2013, it'd be fixing and gaining my health back, everything else is secondary
im naturally a smart guy but this health issue is staggering me in every moment since i was little
no more half ass

I've started eating 75%-100% raw daily about a week ago (Jan 05)

Today
After a hard night of sleep (scratching a lot), woke up in the late afternoon with face of dried dead skin peeling off
Crazy weeping and itch in several places, and couple more after drinking some water kefir i made couple days ago
maybe i should try to make it more organic (in terms of sugar) and drink less? hmm
i used the recipe with molasses, white sugar, organic brown sugar, and some bananas, brew for 2 days
drank the whole 1.5 L (estimate)
gonna see how it helps my eczema for the next batch probably save it up and drink every day

Going to buy another bunch of meat tmr

Breakfast at 3pm
Raw Ground Beef mixed with Horseradish+sauerkraut (half a pound)
A slice of pizza

6pm
1.5 L of water kefir

7pm
Raw ground beef (half a pound)
3 carrots dipped in ceasar salad dressings
cooked beef liver (seared)

Colon cleanse pills from humaworm

Offline Eva_R

• Forager
    • View Profile
Hi badboy9311,

I have suffered eczema on face and legs mostly in my early 20s, very terrible to have. I researched a lot on this and followed all the advice I felt was right, which is one of the important reasons why I eat -zero- fruit or other sugar, except what occurs naturally in veggies, but I limit carrots because even those are too sweet to eat a lot of. Inulin fiber powder helps a lot, feeds the healthy bacteria that kills off bad bacteria in the body. Candida research will lead you in the right direction. Also, grains, bad; allergens bad. Cheese gives me acne and not much else, with regards to my skin, I avoid now that I'm doing raw paleo. What worked for me (a former sugar addict who is 100% abstinent... transition/cold-turkey). Cold turkey quit all candy, deserts and grains, to including so-called "healthy/organic" deserts. Transition using splenda on food (I even used it on eggs once when I was craving pan cakes). If you dislike synthetic sweeteners, use natural sugar free sweeteners like stevia.

Good luck

Offline badboy9311

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
breakfast:
coffee 1 cup
quick meal set (cold ham, cheese, some biscuit and grapes  (ran out of food in fridge)
egg+bacon omelette for dinner

half a cup of water kefir

Offline badboy9311

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
thanks for the replies guys, working hard to do candida protocals for now

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Drinking COFFEE will keep poisoning your liver.
Coffee will not allow you to heal.
Coffee needs to be stopped.
(coffee enemas are a different matter altogether as a detox protocol)

quick meal set you know is not good for you.  At least get rid of the biscuits at the minimum.  No wheat.

what cooking oil did you use for your omelette? Were the eggs and the bacon organic?

Offline badboy9311

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
I'll stop the coffee then
bacon and egg was a temp. solution cuz i ran out of food, im back on track now
cooked it in bacon's own oil essentially, but i know i have to cut out the cooked food

btw, what do you think of this article?
http://www.guardian.co.uk/lifeandstyle/2010/may/23/parasitic-hookworm-jasper-lawrence-tim-adams

Offline badboy9311

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
Going to do the VCO detox for today, thursday and friday
started the fasting since this morning, let's see if this works out

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
btw, what do you think of this article?
http://www.guardian.co.uk/lifeandstyle/2010/may/23/parasitic-hookworm-jasper-lawrence-tim-adams

He has a yahoo groups called Helminthic Therapy.
He used to post here in this forum.
Look around for his posts.

I think His experience is valid and his theories are valid.  It is a case to case basis though.  Not all parasites will be beneficial.  Not all microbes will be beneficial. But when you do find what works for you, then you win. 

I had my own tapeworm experience in 2010.

Offline badboy9311

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
So far i've done fasting since this morning, on coconut oil and no other carbs/food

I squeezed a lemon mixed with water and put like a tiny bit of table salt in it (didn't buy rock salt)

So far i've taken too little table spoons of coconut oil and i think i have to up it to 2tbps/ 2 hr

Reaction: Had a small bit of solid poop, then followed with little bit of slush diarrhea (they come in small pieces)

Weird part is i've always had this problem, when i put on coconut oil it gets irritable from time to time..
sometimes really strong, sometimes just a bit

Today i put on some coconut over my body and it was so irritable i scratched in the bathroom for a good solid hour..

am i allergic to it? but i've always been using it
I dunno if it's cuz my eczema itch is masking the fact that im allergic? or is it just cuz yeast is reacting? or is it cuz i have so many wounds?

Today after eating coconut oil my skin won't itch thou, but somehow putting it on just irritates my skin
does that happen to you guys?

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Don't put it on if it irritates you.

If you are doing a vco detox, just do the vco detox.

Have someone be with you especially on the 2nd or 3rd day in case you get too weak.

Conserve your energy.

If it is unbearable, you can always break the fast.

I had those jets of white things coming out of me too, maybe they were candida / yeast.

Offline badboy9311

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
what should i use to moisture my skin then?

my skin is very dry iin the winter right now

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
moisturizing is different strokes for different folks.

some people respond well to ghee

some people respond well to papaya based lotions (my brother)

you can try aajonus vonderplanitz moisturizing formula see his book at www.wewant2live.com

Offline Haai

• Shaman
    • View Profile
my skin is very dry iin the winter right now

Probably because of a low air humidity in your home due to central heating. Getting an air humidifier will reduce the dryness of the skin.
"In the modern, prevailing view of the cosmos, we sit here as tiny, unimportant specks of protoplasm, flukes of nature, and stare out into an almost limitless void. Vast, nameless tracts of emptiness dominate the scene. Talk about feeling small.
But we do not look out at the universe; it is, instead, within us, as a rich 3-D visual experience whose location is the mind" - R. Lanza, Beyond Biocentrism.

Offline badboy9311

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
crazy reaction after 1 day of not eating, sleepingwas nuts, sweating and scratching (unconsciously cuz too tired)

woke up with pain in wounds, although areas seems to be healing up it's painful as hell

probably have to look for alternatives to moisture skin now that coconut oil itches me..

Going to stop this VCO detox first, because i have a bus trip tmr and can't afford to be weak

Offline badboy9311

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
What should i do next..other than eating raw paleo? Im so lost..I want to be cured asap and never have eczema again

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
drink more water(be sure that you are eating enough minerals salts at the same time) take a high omega/cod liver oil suppliment.  eat a shit ton of saturated fats, this will help to grease up your skin from the inside out, its amazing.  do you get adequate vitamins and minerals from your diet?  do you get adequate vitamin a and keratinoids? vitamin d?   do you digest things well, take a pancreatic enzyme if not.  take a probiotic.  what kind of soap and laundry detergent do you use?  how often do you bathe?  moisturizers are something you definitely have to experiment with yourself, but the ultimate goal is to have such a quality diet that your skin is able to remain moisturized itself.

Offline badboy9311

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
what is it commercially called, just mineral salt? i'll try to look for them..

going to order the blue ice fermented cod liver oil, but should i order it with butter oil together?

What's the logic behind saturated fat and mineral salt? Where did you read/ know that from? ( I can't seem to find a detailed enough (backed by studies or science) site, that explains to me why it works, but merely sites that says success stories and how they did it..)

I dunno about vitamin and minerals, cuz im trying to cut out carbs so im eating marrow bones, ground beef, and some liver (maybe i'll order more soon)...where do you guys get your vitamins..?

I use Ivory soup (grinded) with this detergent booster (brand: borex)http://frugalliving.about.com/od/cleaningtipsandrecipes/qt/Borax_Laundry.htm

i haven't bathed for at least 3-4 days cuz it's killing my skin..

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Get the best raw fat.

Raw duck eggs, raw beef bone marrow, raw grass fed butter, raw fermented cod liver oil,

Also raw fish sashimi, raw beef / lamb / horse / buffalo whatever you've got.

If you need salt, go get himalayan salt or real salt, though blood and salty water from oysters or clams would work too.

And you seem to be too stressed or uptight or impatient... you need to calm down and enjoy life, catch some sun, slow down a bit... take a beach vacation or up in the mountains. 

Oh yeah, it must be winter where you live, and I don't know anything about winter.

Offline badboy9311

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
I never understand one thing...WHY is raw fat healing..?

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
I never understand one thing...WHY is raw fat healing..?

Raw fat cleanses the liver, lubricates, nourishes, hydrates, helps extinguish inflammations, gives warmth, helps absorbs nutrients from other foods.

Why is raw fat healing?  By experience it just is.

When my brother was dying of psoriasis and deathly cold in tropical weather... all he needed was 1/2 kilo of raw tuna.

When my 5 year old daughter had tooth decay tooth pain, 2 days of fatty raw carnivorous diet stopped her tooth pain and inflammation... faster and better than the dentist recommended 3 days of antibiotics.

Aajonus Vonderplanitz had something to say about raw fat.

I think raw fat is that big missing food item from most modern people's diet.  They go on and on about fish oil supplements when they can just eat the real thing from raw fat.

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
mine is also from personal experience.  i have lived most of my life in the high altitude desert, some of the driest, harsh and extreme weather in the states.  i grew up with horribly dry skin, scaly legs, feeling it so tight after a shower i thought it might rip, split fingers in the cold, weird hand rashes from intense cold and sun at the same time, etc, etc, etc.  finally after a few years of cleaning up and simplifying my diet, removing every allergen, taking care to not place any environmentally stress(ie weird lotion, soaps, even hot water) on my skin, getting enough water and trace minerals(sodium, potassium, cal/mag) vitamin a and d my skin is amazing.  i dont have to use mosturizer after a shower, i shower twice weekly and my skin isnt ashy or scaly, its soft, smooth, tight and clean. i use a body brush in lieu of soap and only take warm showers. you will have to really feed your skin and body first, and start experimenting with natural moiturizers, jojoba oil is a great one for most people, look into oil cleaning too, you might have skin so irritated that its best to wash it this way.  like gs said, the solution will not be instant, its a lot of personal experimenting and takes an investment of time and patience...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk