Author Topic: Taking a leap of faith, Curing Eczema is my only goal(attention: GoodSamaritan)  (Read 104408 times)

Offline badboy9311

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
Shame-less self-promotion:
I've made a site recently regarding eczema and asthma, with emphasis on the systematic autoimmune disorder named the "Atopic March". I don't know too much about forum rules here, but I see that GS have his own link down at the bottom of his signature, so I assume it's alright. Please let me know if I'm violating the forum rules by putting my site name up.

Regarding my website, It's very much in its infant stage, but I have a growing compassion for people with asthma, eczema and everything related. Please swing by once in a while, leave a few comments if you wish to help me out!

Offline badboy9311

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
Just received the Zeoforce clay, vitamin D3 supplement (Now Brand) and Dr. Christopher formula for Lower Bowel Balance

Going to experiment with the Dr. Christopher Formula first

Also been working out to boost Human Growth Hormone production, hopefully this will make my recovery faster
I feel like lifting weights and working out is not only beneficial physically but also psychologically puts you in a state of mind of discipline. This is quite crucial when you are trying to follow a diet and lifestyle change

Offline badboy9311

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
This is the turning point, slowly but surely
Used LBB formula (Dr. Christopher) to fix my constipation, and it's working quite well
first night last night without any scratches (success?) will see if I scratch for the next few days
Im still really sensitive to sweat but somehow i guess i have to keep the suntanning and weightlifting going
Slipped a bit for the last few days though my diet has been off track, it's back on now
Im naturally quite a slacker and lack discipline, for that I've read "the power of habit" and learnt how to fix it
Whenever i keep a food journal my diet is near flawless, but whenever i don't it kinda floats everywhere

But constipation is huge man, now i realize how much it varies. I take about 2-4 each day (usually 2 in the morning, 2 in the afternoon)
maybe i need to fix it through my diet as well..more fat/hydration?

Going to avoid rice whenever i am at my parttime job (i have to eat their food since im in camp), but i guess have to do it anyways

So strategy right now would be cooked paleo whenever impossible to follow a RPD

Current Improvements:
1. Constipation improving with LBB (Dr. Christopher) formula
2. No scratches near stomach area (fixed problem of large intestine? the period i had large and scary wounds on my stomach area was the worst time of my constipation)
3. my right arm elbow area is fully recovered and doesn't really itch me, so now the only area that has open wound and scratches is left arm elbow area

Need for improvement:
1. Dietary strategy is a lifestyle change, as recommended by GS on his website. I fully agree and I want to add on that psychologically speaking it is a HABIT, therefore a food journal is almost vital, or else no one would like to change what they eat (Humans are naturally lazy)
2. Taking more photos for future evidence to educate people, and more so remind myself the pain and experience i went through
3. Going to stay put and experience with LBB formula for a while first, before trying out the other supplements I have purchased.
4. Bought some veggies to make kimchi, let's see how it turns out
5. Need improvement with Wound Recovery, it's too slow, also scars don't seem to fade as fast as when i was little
Thank you GS, Arty, and all you other RPD forum members, Im beginning to heal and it's all thanks to your encouragements.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
You might be one of those people who are allergic to rice.
I have a tough time digesting rice.
My first son's intestines cannot handle rice for long, leads him to bleeding intestines, painful debilitating.
My daughter and my other son get blood pools under the soles of their feet when eating rice daily at length.
So when that daughter and son get those blood pools, they willingly stop rice for around 2 weeks until it clears, then they go back to eating rice again. (addiction really)
We switched to heirloom rice for those 2 kids.
These are ancient rice from the mountain province rice terraces region where the traditional organic ancient practices are kept.
These varieties are untouched by the www.irri.org
Probably already the best rice we could find.
Too expensive. My daughter and 2nd son finds less irritation in their feet with the heirloom rice.
Still my first son cannot handle even the ancient rice.

There really are people allergic to rice.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3250595/

We live in a rice crazy country most find it unbelievable that I don't eat rice or that my children are allergic to rice. Or that my son's intestines cannot handle rice.  It's unthinkable for most Filipinos.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2013, 10:09:53 pm by goodsamaritan »
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline badboy9311

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
Its funny though, i used to hate rice when I was a kid
Hate it so much, that the thought of having rice, and when i try to have rice I'd want to throw up
When the rice has something on it obviously, the taste is easier to tolerate (for example: sushi rice is treated with vinegar)

I do agree rice crazy countries like China, Philippine and most asia countries are rough to live in, just to avoid rice
Your kids might just hate rice, if you make sure there's no topping (like curry or sauce from food), or taken together with other food. See if they still want rice
I hated rice without topping/ sauce, I think your kids would be the same (assumption)

Offline badboy9311

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
I'm back at the Grind, supplementing D3 in couple days
« Reply #130 on: November 11, 2013, 07:49:18 am »
For shitty reasons of horrible self-discipline
Im at it again, when I was 75% recovered for some reason in summer (raw paleo diet + sunlight)
Then came part time work, drinking and partying

Cutting out drinking for real now, I realize I can have fun without drinking and drinking does not give me good mood as much as before now

Staying away from Gluten, all processed food and using bone broth as my starter again (as my lazy hot food excuse)

Ordered Vitamin D3, Liver Tabs (for my muscle needs) and MCT oil (low energy, experimentation)

Any suggestions for low energy, libido and constantly depressing mood?

To Do List:

Get Method of Storing meat
Get Bulk Supply anyways for winter time
Get exercise to keep my body moving and disciplined (no workout, no discipline)

Problems:
Itchy rashes coming back
Itchy scalp, hairloss from scratching and also hair falling out
Low energy
Cold hands and feet remains
Constant feeling of coldness
Brain Fog
Sleepy All the time
Low libido/sexual desire/weak erection
Low Test? I want high testosterone to boost my muscle gains

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Ever tried magnesium supplementation both internally and externally?
The magnesium lady in oneradionetwork.com seems to think magnesium comes first before D3 supplementation.
http://oneradionetwork.com/health/dr-carolyn-dean-md-nd-the-magnesium-miracle-changing-your-life-by-getting-enough-july-15-2013/

As for low libido / sexual desire... I hope I don't offend you if you are sexually conservative... but a NEW girl every now and then helps a lot. (if you are sexually conservative, tell me too)

If the new girl experiment still doesn't work, then yes, this is a serious health issue that needs serious attention.  I remember you are just in your 20s and at that age what is normal is you are as horny as hell.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2013, 10:18:18 am by goodsamaritan »
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

Offline badboy9311

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
Well, let's just put it this way

I'm not at ALL conservative about sex
I don't even think i'll ever get married (personal opinion, to each his own)

it's just im tiring at some times that I think "maybe i should do some shit involving girls"
then I think "too tired"

I'm kind of so tired to a degree that I can sleep through a whole day lying in bed and not going out at all (kind of have to force myself)

Sort of suspecting a combination of low T, low thyroid, and just overall low energy
This winter is killing me slowly

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Winter?  Oh, keep warm.  How do you keep warm?  Do you eat enough saturated fats?
I have no winter experience.  Maybe the others will chime in about winter.

Offline badboy9311

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
Currently still (yes, same shit again as last year) struggling with getting my meat, because I almost got a freezer today but got a shitty one instead so returned it and got the refund

In short
Searching for freezer

I hate low fat meat now
I need fat

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
try and get some pastured pork and some good quality fish and raw milk and add some seaweeds.  where are you?  how bad is winter? does the sun shine at all?

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Wild-caught fatty fish is great stuff for helping you warm up in winter. 

Offline badboy9311

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
Re Jessica
Funny thing is the city here (currently reside in east ontario,canada) has a lot of healthy old folks in town so they have some health stores and regular farmer markets where i can buy some goodies
sad thing is they stop working before christmas (right when I need it)

Fish is hard to get here, since it's inland..the ones that get here are expensive
I'll hv to eat what I have here, to be somewhat reasonable to eat heavy and not even worry about calories (which i never do anyways)
Seaweed is something I still can't find..Same reason that fish isn't much popular here (they sell farmed fishes in metro..but i try avoiding them)

Winter is crazy here goes down to -20 degree Celsius or even lower depending on wind
Sun depends, it's quite minimal i hv to say, and even though there might be sun, you'd be too cold to go out for sun (or I'd be for now until i figure out how to stay warm)

Cherimoya_kid:
same reply to jessica i guess, i don't really have nice fish here other than frozen expensive stuff from alaska, or vancouver/upper canada (it'll be a treat)

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Dude, you need some animal fat, a lot of it.  That's how you get through those winters.  Maybe you can get in touch with some local hunters who will let you buy some of the fat from their kills.

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
wow, yeah, I couldn't imagine making it through another winter further north then I am right now.  It's way too hard to be away from the sun and daylight without proper health and a good support system of friends and community!!  Definitely take cherimoyas advice and maybe even seek out butcher shops that process wild game, perhaps they will have some offal and such?  I mentioned pork because pastured pork is supposed to be high in vitamin D as well.  You might not want to, but consider taking supplemental vitamin d if you cant find any good food sources, its not ideal but it does help.  Also if you have the chance, even if you don't want to, get out during the sunniest part of the day, if that ever happens, and make sure you keep your body on a decent schedule, small walks, light stretching, breathing exercises, if nothing else.

Do you have access to a sauna where you could do some intervals of hot and cold?

Offline badboy9311

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
I've ordered Vitamin D3 which would hopefully get my mood back up for a bit at least with some MCT oil to give me a boost (small experimentation, i know D3 Gives me happiness away from this winter depression)

I'm now also quite certain that most of my unhappiness and depression came from my poor health (i've always had a frowny face on..it's a constant tension on me..) Life just feels like a piece of shit (yes not feeling pleasant at the moment)

Funny how autoimmune disease patients are those that neglected the most and treated like monsters, but you can't die from it so no one really cares

I've also got way less energy to care about other ppl's matter and gone quite cynical again, building up this wall between me and ppl

Note:
Currently at a pretty bad place again, and seeing my struggles comparing to what other people are born with, I'm feeling really negative about it
While people are complaining about sweating and feeling gross..I'm scratching scars out of my skin and painting my shirt with blood, while my faces go all red and looks like im about to kill someone

so hard to create positive thoughts when your body is shit..I believe health is the base element of happiness now. if you don't hv it, everything else are like cherries on top of nothing
« Last Edit: November 12, 2013, 04:15:33 am by badboy9311 »

Offline badboy9311

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
http://www.softress.com/eczema_information.php

Self research note:
Just reading about the basis of why eczema comes into play
Realize that I somewhat understand about the macronutrients, but lack a lot of understanding of micronutrients
For future use

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
I definitely think the vitamin D is worth a try. It definitely keeps my autoimmune skin problems (dermatitis, dandruff, etc.) under control. A high-fat diet is also very important in helping vitamin D be effective.  Carbs deactivate it.

You might also consider a tanning bed.  I know the purists here might not love that, but it might be better than just being miserable and sunless for several months.

Offline badboy9311

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
Comparing to most people being afraid of supplements

I'll make a note here:

To those who's looking for a solution towards Eczema, supplements are NOT something you should be afraid of..in fact it helped me to get myself together at times (winter)

Anyways

Vitamin D and MCT oil, also Liver tabs came in
I'm very enthusiastic about building a better body and getting stronger in general, let's give this a try as first start..

My Diet needs to be up to part..this will be done on the weekend..going to figure out my diet plan.
Need to get a damn freezer next..

Dropping all other goals at the moment to stay disciplined on recovery towards full and healthy glowing skin
Have to say though, working out helps me to keep myself disciplined, and sane

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
how have you been at keeping to a clean diet lately?  would it help you to ease into the diet if you could cook meat?  I really think egg yolks and raw dairy are excellent for skin as long as one is abstaining from gluten, fruits and anything else that causes inflammation, have you tried those?

Offline badboy9311

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
My situation is sticky but I'm working on it
Lately my go-to meal is cooked

Bacon, onion, garlic stir fry
or Bacon and Egg fried

I know it's shitty, but it's what I hv for now
I can tolerate raw meat, just need to actually be getting good quality ones..
the ones from supermarket taste nasty whereas the ones I buy from farmers market tastes like heaven

Except $$

I hv money coming in soon though, support coming from my parents

Time for me to hustle for money too. I ain't strong/athletic, but I got a brain and MCT oil + Vitamin D is giving my energy back

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
what do you fry stuff in?  perhaps try a more gentle cooking method? just sauté it very low, don't burn any of the fat, cook only the egg white, eat the yolk raw.

To be honest, I had some cheese that was fried in butter the other day, and low and behold, my chin got some weird ass rash on it, like a spot of peeling skin that has taken about a week to heal. I haven't had any skin issues like that for at least two years, I also don't think I have had any food that would irritate me that much in two years.  Raw dairy does not have the same effect and I have only seem improvements in my skins texture from that.  I have to say fried are extremely inflammatory.  Even if you cant get the best quality stuff, don't make it worse by overcooking :) !

Offline badboy9311

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
re: GS

I never did one of those..I often find it really stressful to do one of those methods (like liver flush) when I'm already doing strength training, trying to study and eat right

re: Jessica

I use to just fry bacon and use the remaining bacon grease to fry stuff in there, mix it up
Stir frying stuff Asian-style is like putting everything in there and just making a lazy-go-to meal out of it

I'm starting raw as of yesterday.

Got a small grilling steak with egg yolks mixed together, mixed with some siracha sauce (cutting back on this shit)
Fills me up, but need more animal fat..

current supplement regime :
Now foods vitamin D3 (2 softgels = 10,000IU)
Now foods MCT oil (for energy due to tiredness)
Universal Liver Tabs (6/day)

Current Diet Regime:
Coffee in the morning at 5am (with sugar and mixed in fake-cream, guilty)
Light boiled Eggs 3-4
Poutine (most of the time due to being in a rush, replacing this soon)
Almond milk

Changing this to :
Grass-fed steak (cheap at one of the grocery stores near-by
Lamb shoulder chops from NZ (not the best, but it's alright)
Yam for safe starches (Can someone confirm me about the carb ratio?)
minimal fruits (haven't had any for a while)
Some avocados on the side

Some curious questions:
I'm currently having confusion with ..
Minerals
Carb Ratio
Why animal fat?

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Well, you had better find the time, the courage to learn more new things like detox protocols as coffee enemas, liver flushes, fasting, etc.  because they are all techniques / tools in your tool box of health.  Better to have those tools and know how to use those tools.  Add detox protocols to your check list of things to do. 

If you still aren't fully well, then maybe you may need to try out the things you haven't done.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk