Author Topic: Aajonus Vonderplanitz DEAD at 66  (Read 37025 times)

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Aajonus Vonderplanitz DEAD at 66
« Reply #50 on: September 10, 2013, 02:06:23 am »
he had the truck inspected and adjusted twice, once immediately before the accident. For one of his brakes to be  disconnected (as exhibited by the one skid mark on the ground when there should have been two among other things) is completely absurd among the other things that went wrong with his car after having it adjusted at a reputable dealer.

as far as the whole grapping hook thing that is all wholly unnecessary. All that would be required is a loosening of the screws. A grappling hook is completely unnecessary and would have been found at the scene of the crime.

if some sort of triggering mechanism were needed a wireless electronic version can be used and someone would only need to be hired for an overnight job that includes setting up the trap and then waiting for him to step out the next morning.

i dont understand what is so far fetched about this, rigging a balcony for an assassination requires very simple engineering.
-----------

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 10, 2013, 02:10:18 am »
I somehow agree.

The story of the pickup-truck accident is also far-fetched and packed with absurdities. He should have asked the advice of someone who knows a bit in automotive technology if he wanted to make it credible. Moreover, the truck was retrieved from the water before both of them went away, according to his account. Then, as he claims the accident was not his fault but due to a mechanical failure / sabotage, the truck would necessarily have been inspected to find out evidence of such a sabotage.

please explain which part of the truck story is unbelievable. Where does he contradict himself?
and you think the thai government is really going to spend any time investigating whether or not his car was sabotaged?

give me a break, thailand is one of the child sex slavery capitals of the world. If theres one thing everyone knows about thailand is that it is basically completely lawless there. you can get away with anything you want there which is probably why all of his assassination atempts took place in southeast asia rather than the USA.

truck inspected for sabotage in thailand? what a joke. they wont investigate people buying sex slaves but theyll investigate this?
-----------

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 10, 2013, 02:42:09 am »
Dont be so quick to dismiss the grappling hook scenario, a true ninja assassin would retrieve the hook before making his get a way.

It isn't plausible for a professional assassin to loosen a railing in the hopes that the target may lean on it. There would be just a big of a chance that someone else would have leaned on the rail first. Im saying its far fetched because it isn't plausible, Im not saying that it isn't possible.

Honestly I think A.V. was an annoyance to many in the establishment, but the standard mottos operandi for dealing with people of A.V.s status, is to simply ignore him, and blacklist his efforts in the mainstream. It is always possible that some other underworld lord had a personal vendetta against him, but unlikely they would have dispatched him in such a way.

Andrew Jackson believed that Henry clay was involved plotting assassination attempts upon him, and may have been responsible for poisoning his wife. These things do happen, its just my opinion that this isn't the case with A.V.

Also as paranoid as A.V. is he would have been railing out about the possibility of someone tampering with the balcony at the hospital, if there was any validity to such a claim.

If there are to be rumors that he was murdered then one must first answer by whom, and what for, and then move on to speculate on who would be next on the hit list.

Look out!!!
Danile Vitalis
Mark Sessons
Mercola
Tyler Durden.
A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 10, 2013, 03:24:00 am »
theres nobody in the food rights movement that has done as much as aajonus.

hes the reason im even able to get raw milk right now at all because my club and most others use the model he created. Hes aslo the only one of these health food people that always directly targets the medical mafia and exposing them as being manufacturers of biological weapons. He was talking about that stuff in the 70s way before it was common knowledge.

I cant think of anyone who was a bigger thorn in the governments side on the food front than aajonus.

As far as the balcony goes if they saw him lean on it every morning for example it would be a no brainer to rig it like that. I already explained how a hook would be wholly unnecessary. Iv already addressed how whoever would be killing him couldnt care less about a random casualty, peoples relatives often even get killed as a threat when it would be too obvious if they killed the actual target. These people are the ultimate psychopaths. And usually pick the smartest move that normal people would never think of. Normal people have linear thinking and theirs is crooked, they can figure what to do ten moves ahead just like in chess, one of their favorite pasttimes going all the way back to egypt and beyond.

seems like people here dont understand to what extent he contributed to food rights in america and to what extent he exposed the slavemasters. Who knows what he was going to do in the future?
-----------

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 10, 2013, 04:06:43 am »

please explain which part of the truck story is unbelievable. Where does he contradict himself?
and you think the thai government is really going to spend any time investigating whether or not his car was sabotaged?

give me a break, thailand is one of the child sex slavery capitals of the world. If theres one thing everyone knows about thailand is that it is basically completely lawless there. you can get away with anything you want there which is probably why all of his assassination atempts took place in southeast asia rather than the USA.

truck inspected for sabotage in thailand? what a joke. they wont investigate people buying sex slaves but theyll investigate this?

Ok, my friend.

- He wrote that when water was leaking over them from the floor of the truck, which was upside-down, the only light they had was from the dashboard instruments. How could the electrical equipment had been still working under water?
- He also wrote he lowered the window on his girlfriend side. Aside the fact that the truck was upside-down and thus the window must have been opened by raising it  ;), I suppose his truck has electric power windows, like every vehicle less than 25 years old. Thus, there's the same inconsistency as above. Otherwise, he would have attempted to open the window on his side.
- If one brake was disconnected, he would have immediately noticed  a longer stroke at the first push on the brake pedal. This would have occurred before starting, to be able to switch the transmission on neutral to start the engine – supposing the truck had an automatic transmission. With a manual transmission, he would very likely have noticed it quite immediately too.
- Shimmy is due to  to wheel(s) imbalance, not to wheels misalignment.
- Since he stated that the accident was caused by a mechanical failure (following a sabotage), he would have checked himself for something loose in the front axle. A hanging disconnected brake hose would have been clearly visible to everybody around (flashlights are very common in Thailand!). Likewise, a disjointed steering rod or loose suspension bar is easily seen. Even if he failed to do it, he certainly would have the truck checked by a mechanic and photos would have been taken so that he could complain at the Toyota dealer, ask for compensation and show to the world he had been victim of a mechanical failure likely to be an assassination tentative.

Overall, this accident's tale looks like his coyotes’ story.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2013, 04:23:00 pm by TylerDurden »
Cause and effect are distant in time and space in complex systems, while at the same time there’s a tendency to look for causes near the events sought to be explained. Time delays in feedback in systems result in the condition where the long-run response of a system to an action is often different from its short-run response. — Ronald J. Ziegler

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 10, 2013, 02:26:57 pm »
So you say none of the instruments he says were still working in the water could actually have worked in that situation.

Please tell me under what knowledge you base this claim that the instruments could not have worked at that point or are you just pulling it out of your ass as you accuse me of doing and to which I gve a source for each accusation.

wheel imbalance wheel misalignment=two different words for the same exact thing

overall you just basically wrote a bunch of nonsense. and dont see anything to backup any of what you just wrote. just fantasies of someone in denial.

I find it funny that you dont even blink at the theory that burger was framed for pedophilia because of his revulotionary activity but you cant ven begin to accept the possibility that aajonus was murdered when his revolutionary activies went far beyond anything that GCB did. Although GCB pissed off quite a few powerful people and I believe that they would frame him due to that, you have to admit that aajonus pissed off way more people. I and who knows how many thousands of others would not be getting raw milk right now if it wasnt for his dairy club system. Im not going to list his activist resume once again but we all know it is extensive and definitly trumps that of GCB who you have no problem accepting was framed for pedophilia.
-----------

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 10, 2013, 03:44:07 pm »
So you say none of the instruments he says were still working in the water could actually have worked in that situation.

Please tell me under what knowledge you base this claim that the instruments could not have worked at that point or are you just pulling it out of your ass as you accuse me of doing and to which I gve a source for each accusation.
He wrote that the only light they had was from the dashboard instruments. Mechanical instruments may work in water, but electric instruments, appliances, power windows and lights don’t. If you don’t know that, try to immerse a working electric lamp, hair drier or any other electric appliance and see what happens. ;)

wheel imbalance wheel misalignment=two different words for the same exact thing

Ok, after a lesson about basic safety precautions on electric appliances, a little lesson on automotive chassis engineering seems to be needed. I see that Wikipedia saves me the work to typewrite about wheel balance:
Tire balance, also referred to as tire unbalance or imbalance, describes the distribution of mass within an automobile tire or the entire wheel to which it is attached.

When the wheel rotates, asymmetries of mass may cause it to hop or wobble, which can cause ride disturbances, usually vertical and lateral vibrations. It can also result in a wobbling of the steering wheel or of the entire vehicle. The ride disturbance, due to unbalance, usually increases with speed. Vehicle suspensions can become excited by unbalance forces when the speed of the wheel reaches a point that its rotating frequency equals the suspension’s resonant frequency.

Tires are inspected in factories and repair shops by two methods: static balancers and dynamic balancers. Tires with high unbalance forces are downgraded or rejected. When tires are fitted to wheels at the point of sale, they are measured again on a balancing machine, and correction weights are applied to counteract the combined effect of the tire and wheel unbalance. After sale, tires may be rebalanced if driver perceives excessive vibration.”

Wheel alignment is a completely different thing. In its basic form, it is the angles of the wheels, which should be more or less perpendicular to the ground and parallel to each other when steering straight. You can check the toe alignment yourself with the help of a friend and a string stretched between the rear and front wheels, without forgetting to compensate for the prospective difference in front and rear track width. If these tracks are about the same, you can also have a good idea of the toe alignment by a quick visual check with an eye closed.

See also  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wheel_alignment

overall you just basically wrote a bunch of nonsense. and dont see anything to backup any of what you just wrote. just fantasies of someone in denial.
Thanks.  ;D

I find it funny that you dont even blink at the theory that burger was framed for pedophilia because of his revulotionary activity but you cant ven begin to accept the possibility that aajonus was murdered …
Did I write that can’t begin to accept that possibility? On the contrary, I consider it could perhaps have been a possibility and that’s why I was curious and contributed to this topic. But the stories reported are totally implausible and make no sense.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2013, 03:55:04 pm by Iguana »
Cause and effect are distant in time and space in complex systems, while at the same time there’s a tendency to look for causes near the events sought to be explained. Time delays in feedback in systems result in the condition where the long-run response of a system to an action is often different from its short-run response. — Ronald J. Ziegler

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 11, 2013, 02:32:28 am »
He wrote that the only light they had was from the dashboard instruments. Mechanical instruments may work in water, but electric instruments, appliances, power windows and lights don’t. If you don’t know that, try to immerse a working electric lamp, hair drier or any other electric appliance and see what happens. ;)

Ok, after a lesson about basic safety precautions on electric appliances, a little lesson on automotive chassis engineering seems to be needed. I see that Wikipedia saves me the work to typewrite about wheel balance:
Tire balance, also referred to as tire unbalance or imbalance, describes the distribution of mass within an automobile tire or the entire wheel to which it is attached.

When the wheel rotates, asymmetries of mass may cause it to hop or wobble, which can cause ride disturbances, usually vertical and lateral vibrations. It can also result in a wobbling of the steering wheel or of the entire vehicle. The ride disturbance, due to unbalance, usually increases with speed. Vehicle suspensions can become excited by unbalance forces when the speed of the wheel reaches a point that its rotating frequency equals the suspension’s resonant frequency.

Tires are inspected in factories and repair shops by two methods: static balancers and dynamic balancers. Tires with high unbalance forces are downgraded or rejected. When tires are fitted to wheels at the point of sale, they are measured again on a balancing machine, and correction weights are applied to counteract the combined effect of the tire and wheel unbalance. After sale, tires may be rebalanced if driver perceives excessive vibration.”

Wheel alignment is a completely different thing. In its basic form, it is the angles of the wheels, which should be more or less perpendicular to the ground and parallel to each other when steering straight. You can check the toe alignment yourself with the help of a friend and a string stretched between the rear and front wheels, without forgetting to compensate for the prospective difference in front and rear track width. If these tracks are about the same, you can also have a good idea of the toe alignment by a quick visual check with an eye closed.

See also  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wheel_alignment
Thanks.  ;D
Did I write that can’t begin to accept that possibility? On the contrary, I consider it could perhaps have been a possibility and that’s why I was curious and contributed to this topic. But the stories reported are totally implausible and make no sense.

you still offer no proof that the electronics wouldnt work after the car is in the water for a minute or so. Immersing my electronics in water would prove absolutely nothingas to whether or not the water reached the elctronics in time. In fact iv dropped my phone in a puddle of water before andit worked for ten minutes before it broke. this was after complete submersion in water, who knows if one drop of water even touched any electronics wgile he was still in the car. The water would reach the electronics in every car at a different rate based on the design of the car.

and to say that the story is false because aajonus didnt know the difference between balance and wheel alignment doesnt prove anything. Id bet 90 percent of drivers would get the two confused as I am a driver who knows more about cars than most and got the two confused myself.

All in all its mostly very telling how you instantly accept that gcb was framed for pedophilia with no evidence other than what he himself says (which I believe to be likely true by the way, even though theres no evidence) yet you are so dismissive of aajonuses piles of evidence including his extensive resume as an enemy of the state (GCB has very few powerful enemies compared to aaj)pictures of injection sites and toxicology reports following the incident and witness testimony of his instantly declining health after the attack and much more real evidence I listed earlier.
-----------

Offline RogueFarmer

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 11, 2013, 03:11:34 am »
Why the f is everyone so opposed to the possibility? Life is filled with mysteries. Blatantly assuming it wasn't sabotage is pretty damn naive in my opinion. This happened right after Vernon got off. They are pissed because they are losing, they are really starting to squirm and apparently the GOV wants to push for the start of World War 3 right about now.

No one ever saw the Mechanic with Charles Bronson? Hollywood is the cultists ways of bragging about how powerful and sinister they are. A mechanic is an assassin who specializes in causing "accidents". There is a gigantic history of the USA harassing and murdering all sorts of people, especially activists. They want Americans to remain dumb and are freaking out because people are actually waking up to reality. They have to take action or they will inevitably be defeated when a critical mass of awareness is reached.

The war is really heating up and I am very sad that this happened. However I remain fearless, I have faith that good will conquer evil.

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 11, 2013, 07:03:25 am »
A.V. Was a powerful ally in the struggle against what I perceive to be an evil force, his death is a loss to all of us who champion the cause of food purity and the freedom to eat as one chooses. Perhaps Svrn is correct and he was assassinated, and that had he not been killed, he would of accomplished so much more for Raw Foodist than anyone else alive.

I am just of the opinion
The attitude that believing he was targeted and snuffed out by evil men, isn't going to help anyone. No discovery of evil doing, no vengeance or retribution against the perpetrators will ever make a bit of difference. We are at the Anniversary of 911 and most intelligent people know the official story is a farce, but there is still no justice to be had after 12 years . Feel free to question everything and seek out the truth wherever it may lead, but don't let anger and feelings of injustice carry you away and keep you from accomplishing great things. This kind of evil many feel we are at war with cannot be confronted directly, it will always hide in the shadows. When the old tricks that caste out clouds of ignorance over mankind isn't enough to keep us in darkness, then the powers that be will go so far as to strike down our prophets. All we can do when this happens is shine on through the dark and act as beacons of light for others. Pick up the torch of liberty that the fallen have dropped and shine on.

When the Kennedy Brothers were killed, the event, in many ways killed the hopes of a generation. The killings were effective and the perpetrators succeeded. I wasn't even alive when it happened , but I still feel the since of loss that many during that time felt. It was like we were all robbed of the chance to support a greater cause for good in the world and work together to turn Kennedy's visionary ideals of what the future could be, into reality.

Sometimes it feels like there is no one among us strong enough to Shepard the weak through the valley of darkness. No one understands more than I the feeling of hopelessness. How can one be a witness to the fact that" Men Women and Children are being poisoned everyday by the edicts of senseless medical personnel and lawless government employees."and not try do do everything in ones power to stop the insanity.

Ask not what A.V. could have done for you , Ask what you can do for your raw foods community now that he is gone.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #60 on: September 11, 2013, 07:31:37 am »
Good guys need to conspire as well.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 11, 2013, 08:22:34 am »
a conspiracy inplies a crim being done in secret.

the good guys hav no reason to conspire beause we are not criminals. ONly evil needs to work in the darkness.

it is important to know that he was assassinated because it proves that he was doing something very right in his fight against the luciferians.

the fact(as much of a fact as something like this could ever be) that he was murdered should highlight him as a leading freedom fighter of our age and cement him as an inspiration and a person whos lead those who want to bring about positive change in the world should follow.

Had he been obviously murdered he would have become a martyr and have gotten all of the respect given to such a person.

yet by killing him a manner which can never been proven to be a killing they have taken his martyrdom from him and thus damaged the power of his legacy. He is a martyr and its important that people know that.

I know a lot people dont have any balls to say anything in this world anymore, thinking well Im not going to say it unless im 100% sure. Well im sick of that toxic attitude. The fact is that this type of thinking is playing right into their game because they killed him in this manner for the exact purpose of planting that seed of doubt in your mind.
Well I see the evidence of what happened and I know what my heart says and my deepest truth tells me he was killed.

So for all those who refuse to acknowledge what their hearts tell them is the truth because of a 5percent doubt in their minds i say GROW A FUCKING PAIR and stop behaving the way they want you to.

what happened is obvious.
-----------

Offline van

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 11, 2013, 10:49:41 am »
svrn,    again, we (the people here) who don't believe altogether it was a plot, don't necessarily think that he wouldn't be targeted.  It's just as described, like the pick up truck, from his own words, sounds like a story.  I personally had been told stories by Aa more than once.    This has nothing to do with whether we have the balls to look at truth. 

Now for something that will probably really throw you,  did you ever think that Aa opponents regarding raw dairy, actually believe in what they say?   That raw milk is dangerous.  And that their actions are coming from  what's right in their hearts.  I wouldn't doubt it for a second.  For I remember my first thoughts of eating raw meat, raw fat, raw milk, raw fish.  Each one presented a hurdle to me, in the beginning.  Now it's hard to look back and remember those initial feelings of disgust.   I also have been to dairies that I would never drink their milk raw.     Just something to think about when we divide and have opinions that are black and white. 

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 11, 2013, 01:14:14 pm »
wrap your head around this one

The queen of england makes sure none of her slaves have access to raw milk yet she wont go a day without it and wont let her immediate family go a day without it either.  She had it smuggled in for little henry and philip to make sure they wouldnt have to be without it while they studied where she had it banned.

This is the true face of the raw milk ban. There may be a bunch of idiots at the the bottom who believe it is bad but the true rulers know exactly what they are doing. To think that the rulers of this world are stupid would be biggest mistake you ever made.

the pickup truck story is totally solid.

my phone worked for 10 minutes after being submerged in water and we dont even know if one drop of water had enough time to reach the elctronics he claims to ahve used. confusing balance and alignment (if he even did confuse them) does not prove anything.

im also not saying that anyone who disagrees doesnt have the balls to see it. IM referring to the person who really knows that it did happen but lets a tiny seed of doubt completely turn him away from it. I point this out because the creation of this seed of doubt is the exact reason for which the faked acidental death method was created.
-----------

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 11, 2013, 01:45:47 pm »
aajonuses explanation about the sinister nataure of the milk controllers:

Carl: Why? That makes no sense to me, why they would vault something that killed people.
Aajonus: Because there seems to be certain people out there who want to hurt us. Even President
Kennedy, a month before he died said in a speech: there is an elitist secret society that intends to get rid
of and annihilate certain people and control the world. You know, the Bush family was connected with
Hitler. They helped finance Hitler. They’re into annihilating people, destroying races and stuff like that.
Kennedy was rooted in that affluent society with many of those ruthless people who intend to destroy a
lot of the population as soon as resources became very low. And the resources are getting pretty low and
we’ve got 6 billion on the planet. According to some of the information that’s available to us, they want
to get rid of 4 billion people.
Carl: So this is all part of the New World Order process that’s occurring supposedly here.
Aajonus: Some people call it New World Order. Other people call it other things: Skull and
Bones groups from Yale. So that’s part of it. And they gave the task of looking at overpopulation to
Henry Kissenger back in the ‘60s. He wrote a paper that’s about 260 some
pages. Kissenger talks about the greatest way to get rid of overpopulation is to inject people with
contaminated medications.
Carl: Really! He wrote that?
Aajonus: Yes. And you can look at the paper, look under “overpopulation, Henry Kissinger”. Run a
search engine and you’ll come up with that paper. And then that was given to the NSA,
National Security Administration, military and government secret services. They all voted on a
particular proposition – I forgot the number: 281, something like that – that gave the military and secret
agencies the right to start biological warfare and experiment on US citizens.
-----------

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 11, 2013, 03:02:34 pm »
my phone worked for 10 minutes after being submerged in water and we dont even know if one drop of water had enough time to reach the elctronics he claims to ahve used. confusing balance and alignment (if he even did confuse them) does not prove anything.

I suppose you didn’t dive and phoned underwater? Your phone must have been a little bit waterproof, after all it’s a box and water doesn’t immediately reach the components inside. I think it's possible it takes some minutes.

But power windows’ motors and lights are not electronic components as you keep on saying, they are electric appliances. The engine bay of a car is not enclosed in a plastic box like a telephone, it is completely open and once submerged, a short circuit would immediately make all electric system of the car inoperative.

He said he had previously given twice the truck to a Toyota dealer to check the wheels alignment for a shimmy (vibrations in the steering wheel) problem. The chief mechanic would have told him that such vibrations aren’t caused by wheels misalignment and that that they would balance the wheels instead, and bill him for that — unless they are crooks. But I agree this point isn’t really convincing. 

What astonishes me most is that he went on to state there was something wrong on the front axle, including “a disconnected brake” (!) but he didn’t even have it checked after the truck was retrieved from the water.

Anyway, let him rest in peace...
« Last Edit: September 11, 2013, 03:21:58 pm by Iguana »

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 11, 2013, 11:50:03 pm »
I suppose you didn’t dive and phoned underwater? Your phone must have been a little bit waterproof, after all it’s a box and water doesn’t immediately reach the components inside. I think it's possible it takes some minutes.

But power windows’ motors and lights are not electronic components as you keep on saying, they are electric appliances. The engine bay of a car is not enclosed in a plastic box like a telephone, it is completely open and once submerged, a short circuit would immediately make all electric system of the car inoperative.

He said he had previously given twice the truck to a Toyota dealer to check the wheels alignment for a shimmy (vibrations in the steering wheel) problem. The chief mechanic would have told him that such vibrations aren’t caused by wheels misalignment and that that they would balance the wheels instead, and bill him for that — unless they are crooks. But I agree this point isn’t really convincing. 

What astonishes me most is that he went on to state there was something wrong on the front axle, including “a disconnected brake” (!) but he didn’t even have it checked after the truck was retrieved from the water.

Anyway, let him rest in peace...

so my phone was slightly waterproofed but a car designed to drive in pouring rain and be hit with water being splashed up from the bottom wasnt waterproofed at all? So I guess every time the truck hit a puddle or got rained on some electronics went out?

I think you need to think this through a little more because your not making sense.

how do you know the mechanic would have told him what you say? how do you know he didnt get it checked after the event?

basically i jsut see more evidence that isnt really evidence of anything from you on this subject. Just overzealous skepticism, which can be alright but the points you are making are not at all convincing to me.

could you be right that he got something wrong in the car explanation? perhaps. But to say he just completely made up both attempts attempts on his life to make himself seem more important doesnt seem like a posibility to me. He WAS important and everyone around him knew it, there was no reason to make up tall tales such as this.
-----------

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: September 11, 2013, 11:54:02 pm »
and now i bring you real expert testimony about whether or not a car would work when it hits the water.

According to the National Safety Council, if your car suddenly becomes submerged, stay calm and remain buckled in your seat. If the water is substantially deep, the car should remain afloat long enough for you to escape. Immediately unlock the doors and open the windows – your car’s power accessories should continue working for at least a minute or so. Unbuckle your seat belt (and those of children or other riders who need assistance) and exit through the open windows, swimming to safety in the direction of the current if you’re in deep water.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/jimgorzelany/2012/10/30/what-to-do-if-your-car-is-flooded-or-becomes-submerged/

sorry but looks like your car power argument has been completely destroyed at this point.

maybe ill do more research to confirm the rest of the car story but it seems like your complete confidence in ur car electricity theory has greatly reduced your credibility on this topic.
-----------

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: September 12, 2013, 01:40:14 am »
It may work as long as the car remains afloat:
If the water is substantially deep, the car should remain afloat long enough for you to escape. Immediately unlock the doors and open the windows – your car’s power accessories should continue working for at least a minute or so. Unbuckle your seat belt (and those of children or other riders who need assistance) and exit through the open windows, swimming to safety in the direction of the current if you’re in deep water.
Seems they are not so sure about that:
If they won’t open, try kicking out a side or rear window, though it won’t be easy. Those living in flood-prone areas might want to consider carrying a small hammer or specific car window-breaking tool in the glove compartment for this purpose. If you can’t leave via a window and water is entering the cabin wait until the pressure is equalized on both sides of the door (usually when its as deep inside as it is outside) before attempting to open it.
How to survive if your car falls into water (very short video)
“If you have power windows, they are not gonna work”
http://www.ksdk.com/video/2407865197001/1/How-to-survive-if-your-car-falls-into-water

Offline ys

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: September 12, 2013, 03:37:48 am »
I completely agree with Iguana.

While car is in the process of sinking the power should be working until the water reaches battery or fuze box.
As soon as the water reaches battery and fuze box the power goes off.

Every car floats and sinks differently.  Some faster and some slower, some nose first, some back first, and some go down flat.  That expert suggestion is way too generic.

Offline van

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: September 12, 2013, 03:48:12 am »
Maybe this ongoing discussion will serve us all:   people tend to support their own side of the discussion/argument.  Imagine how less entangled the world would be if we were taught when very young to see the truth on both sides, to really be a scientist and explore for facts on both sides, or more.   We get so blinded by our opinions, and we guard them with such vigor.  My guess is that when we were young and elders unfairly dictated what we do, that we felt little opportunity for exploring any other side than would support our cause and potentially keep us safe.  To have learned that we are so much more than our thoughts, believes, and concepts.

Offline surfsteve

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: June 22, 2017, 02:23:40 am »
When dariorpll mentioned AV today in another thread I had to look it up to see that he was revering to Aajonus Vonderplanitz

I came across this thread and also another thread named "The dark side of Aajonus Vonderplanitz.

When I read the Wiki it only said that he died young at the age of 66. It never mentioned his accident and would have led me to believe he died of ill health had I not looked into it further.

Common knowledge as in this thread claims he died from a fall from a balcony. But I kept digging because that sounded suspicious and brought up the theory of foul play.

If it's true the following quote seems to shed some light on the subject of his death. Apparently he didn't die from the fall but was severely injured from it and hospitalized. He died three days later and might have lived if he hadn't refused to be operated on and insisting on trying to cure himself solely through diet.

The Dark Side of the Aajonus Vonderplanitz Legacy; How the End Came
It now turns out that Vonderplanitz's death might have been preventable. Here?s an account from a close associate at his organization, Right to Choose Healthy Food:

At the end of the week last week, Aajonus was with his girlfriend, in Thailand on a balcony on his house. He was cleaning a wound to his hand, and went to the railing to throw the rest of the washing fluid to the ground.  She turned away to do something, and heard a crashing noise. The railing was broken, at least in that spot, and she heard moaning. She rushed to the ground below, and found him there.

He broke his back quite severely, next to the first rib, and could not move his legs. He took charge of the care of his body, even in the hospital, where he had them wrap his torso to stabilize the bones. He did have one x-ray, and then would not let them do more. The doctors wanted to operate, and he refused. He had them wrap him and feed him his food, and continued so for two days. He was apparently in good spirits, but did experience what must have been severe pain, for he did let them give him at least two pain shots. This might have been necessary for him to stay awake and in control, as the body can shut down from pain. There was blood in his stomach at some point, for he did regurgitate some food with blood in it.

On the third day of his hospital stay, he sent his girlfriend to a court proceeding in Bangkok, about 3.5 hrs away, about the land there in Thailand, over her protests. He insisted she go. While she was gone, he went into a coma, and they put an IV in him. When she returned he was ?very bad?. At this point she emailed our Thai member, who called a few of us. The doctors say he had a kidney infection and blood infection. They continued to feed him butter and honey, as instructed, and followed his wishes as possible. They gave him oxygen as his breathing decreased, and he steadily lost blood pressure. They told us his kidneys had stopped functioning, were not producing urine. They wanted to do something, but no one had any authority to override his stated wishes. When his heart failed, they pumped his heart and tried to resuscitate him for a half hour. Our Thai member was on the phone with Aajonus’ girlfriend and could hear the flatline beep of the heart monitor. …They stopped resuscitation efforts at 2 am August 28th Thai time, Noon on August 27th Los Angeles time.

The way I read it, Vonderplanitz may have been afraid to have rural doctors operate on him, and likely died from the effects of internal bleeding.
http://www.davidgumpert.com/the-dark-side-of-the-aajonus-vonderplanitz-legacy-how-the-end-came

R.I.P. Aajonus Vonderplanitz. I only first heard of you today only to find out that you are no longer alive.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2017, 02:30:30 am by surfsteve »

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: June 22, 2017, 04:07:06 am »
I read all of these reports after it happened, which is why I question those who claimed it was an assassination.... a profession hitman wouldn't of left him alive with just a broken back, from which he would have likely been able to survive as a paraplegic.

Bless his stubborn soul, its a shame that he was so fearful of modern medicine that he resisted all efforts which would have saved his life.

He was a unique voice and full of both great insights and controversial theories.... anyone interested in learning more should watch some of his interviews...The Believe it or not segment helped convinced me to try high meat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTl2FTgmoNU

Offline surfsteve

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: June 22, 2017, 04:54:16 am »
I agree. A hit man hired by the establishment most likely would have killed him by poisoning him in order to make it look like he died due to his controversial diet.

After reading about him I think it was probably an accident. If it was foul play, which I think is unlikely, I would suspect it came from a rival, as there were many claims of people accusing him of stealing other people's work and getting the credit.

The irony is that it wasn't rotten meat that did him in. It was a rotten railing!

« Last Edit: June 22, 2017, 05:03:51 am by surfsteve »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk