Author Topic: GoodSamaritan's Experiments  (Read 173795 times)

Offline djr_81

• Hakuna Matata
  • Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
Re: GoodSamaritan's Experiments
« Reply #100 on: February 24, 2010, 09:39:22 pm »
If we are eating a lot of fat and raw meat then that is all liquid - you may be eating a little fruit which should not have much to it...how the hell is one able/need to poo??? The whole picture does not make sense to me...that's how I could understand that Delfuego (the man who eats pemmican) only has a runny discharge every now and then!
There's connective tissue in fat which we eliminate which adds solid bulk.
Most people also eat more food than their body will use which adds solid bulk to an elimination.
Lastly, while the chyme mix is a liquid when it enters the small intestine and the nutrients are absorbed it is slowly reduced in liquidity as it travels down the large intestine towards the anus.
https://www.facebook.com/djr1981
As you simplify your life, the laws of the universe will be simpler; solitude will not be solitude, poverty will not be poverty, nor weakness weakness.
-Henry David Thoreau

William

« Reply #101 on: February 24, 2010, 11:21:13 pm »
There's connective tissue in fat which we eliminate which adds solid bulk.

That connective tissue must be made of proteins arranged like tendons or hair or like that to be indigestible, but I have not seen a respectable analysis of it.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #102 on: June 27, 2010, 10:07:01 pm »
I made some errors today.

Yesterday I had some Thai tamarind, imported, in a box,  Made me fart so much and made my tummy grumble.

This lunch I had a 2 week old tuna in my refrigerator.  Looked "high" enough.  It was just left open. I had a headache later in the afternoon.

This evening I decided I had enough of this headache and had our maid pluck some fresh avocado leaves and boiled me some tea, 1 liter.  Chugged it all with some honey.  Worked really fast.  Headache gone.  This kidney / blood cleanse works really fast.

How to do this kidney cleanse?  http://www.curemanual.com/detox-protocols-and-treatments/kidney-cleansing/how-to-make-avocado-leaves-tea-for-kidney-cleansing/
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #103 on: June 27, 2010, 10:17:01 pm »
Now that I have real health, thanks to all you guys and gals at RPD...

I vow these next 10 years I will dedicate myself to making a lot of money because I have kids growing up. (I'm 40)

I vow that along the way to making money I will have to look better and stronger.  I'll probably want some useful strength training.  Something like jerk lifting and sprinting.  I have to be as strong or stronger than my kids.

Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

Offline Ioanna

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: June 28, 2010, 12:18:57 am »
I vow that along the way to making money I will have to look better and stronger.  I'll probably want some useful strength training.  Something like jerk lifting and sprinting.  I have to be as strong or stronger than my kids.

You're wonderful gs! I love this way of thinking!! :)

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #105 on: July 25, 2010, 10:08:22 am »
I think I've crossed a milestone at 2 years and 7 months.
Raw meat just seems so natural, like this lifestyle is now a glove that fits perfectly.
Somehow my mind is now at peace.

Offline PaleoPhil

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Mad scientist (not into blind Paleo re-enactment)
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: July 25, 2010, 10:09:34 am »
Yes, my mind is more at peace too, and clearer, since I've been eating a more meat-based diet.
>"When some one eats an Epi paleo Rx template and follows the rules of circadian biology they get plenty of starches when they are available three out of the four seasons." -Jack Kruse, MD
>"I recommend 20 percent of calories from carbs, depending on the size of the person" -Ron Rosedale, MD (in other words, NOT zero carbs) http://preview.tinyurl.com/6ogtan
>Finding a diet you can tolerate is not the same as fixing what's wrong. -Tim Steele
Beware of problems from chronic Very Low Carb

Offline actionhero

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: July 25, 2010, 11:35:46 pm »
Hehe and that's only 3 years. Imagine how good you will feel in 10 or 20 years on this diet.

Glorious future I foresee for fellow raw paleos.   
A P E X   P R E D A T O R

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #108 on: July 26, 2010, 02:54:30 am »
Something has changed in me.

I just noticed in the past week, my usual need / appetite for a lot of raw fat as a portion of my beef has diminished, reduced to 1/2 to 1/4 the usual fat

I am wondering if my body has finished healing or detoxing a stage where I don't need to eat so much raw fat.

Maybe the instinctos know something about this.

Offline Paleo Donk

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: July 26, 2010, 06:09:00 am »
I know you have done a series of liver flushes where the last ones were stone free. I wonder if you were to do one again now and see if you got anything out. Its been a long time since you have done one iirc.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #110 on: September 12, 2010, 05:39:36 pm »
My digestion seems to have fully adjusted to raw.
My tummy just craps out when I eat cooked meat.
So eating cooked meat now pisses me off.

I am gaining weight.
I weighed myself in a balance scale yesterday and it said 128 lbs.

I remember Aajonus saying it must be nice to be some 10 pounds overweight.
That sounds good.
Maybe I will gun for 140 lbs.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Re: GoodSamaritan's Experiments: White Tape Worm Segments in Poop?
« Reply #111 on: January 14, 2011, 09:13:36 pm »
Interesting:

Past few days I've seen white tape worm like segments in my poop.  They're not moving, and they are segments, something like 1.3 inches long, maybe 2 or more in a formed stool.  So maybe I have an old tape worm that just died?

Why I think the tape worm died?

After my stomach, intestines and colon had been fixed by various probiotic overdosing, I had been steadily gaining weight.  I can feel my pants are tighter and my face is rounder.  I no longer have smelly farts, and farts are a bare minimum.  Hooray for probiotics.

Past 2 weeks I've been eating a lot of ceviche with organic vinegar and lots of garlic on horse meat... love the garlic, seemed like I'm in a garlic binge lately and it is enjoyable to eat it this way.  

So I'm thinking maybe the garlic is killing the old tape worms I got.

Any advice or experience with your own tape worms? Tyler?

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #112 on: January 14, 2011, 09:26:06 pm »
Well I did try raw pumpkin seeds but they failed to get rid of the tapeworms. I had to use some pharmaceutical drug, forget the name of the brand. If they had just appeared in my stools, I wouldn't have been bothered to get rid of them - unfortunately, they came out at other times too.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline miles

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: GoodSamaritan's Experiments: White Tape Worm Segments in Poop?
« Reply #113 on: January 14, 2011, 11:45:02 pm »
Past few days I've seen white tape worm like segments in my poop.  They're not moving, and they are segments, something like 1.3 inches long, maybe 2 or more in a formed stool.  So maybe I have an old tape worm that just died?

That doesn't mean it died(as far as I know...)... There are eggs inside the sections of the tape-worm's body, and it detaches some segments to continue the cycle so they will be eaten by another animal.

Some of the eggs will go out your backside to be eaten from the ground, and some will get into your bloodstream, and settle in cysts in your body tissues waiting until you are eaten or go into the ground.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2011, 11:59:11 pm by miles »
5-10% off your first purchase at http://www.iherb.com/ with dicount code: KIS978

Offline achillezzz

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: January 15, 2011, 01:09:03 am »
Maybe AV is right? worms/parasites/bacteria they all eat garbage and then when there is no garbage they get out of your clean new body?  -\

Offline riy freeman

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: January 15, 2011, 01:10:03 am »
Well, GS do the segments look like the ones in this photo?
http://www.flickr.com/photos/baalands/617427668/

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #116 on: January 15, 2011, 01:40:46 am »
Not that much and not that big.

Mine was same color, white.  Maybe 1.5" long and 0.3" thick.

At first I thought coconut meat came out whole.

I'm thinking if I should do herbal parasite cleansers or zapping or beam ray on it.  Think think think.

Or maybe I'm happy it seems to be dying.  And I currently feel great after the probiotic repopulation of my gut.

First time for me to notice having tape worms.

My old parasites that came out some years ago were liver flukes.  Looking like tomato peels.

I think I'll eat more garlic and see how much more I can expel.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #117 on: January 15, 2011, 02:18:04 am »
Mine were yellowish-white and glistened, looking quite different re shape.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline bharminder

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: January 15, 2011, 02:36:10 am »
If I thought I had tapeworms I would eat lots of garlic, pumpkin seeds, apple cider vinegar, pineapple, coconuts, ginger, hot peppers(habaneros, jalapenos), onions??,  crushed cloves in some water

Then if I felt uncomfortable about it still, then I would try the mix tinctures of wormwood, black walnut, and the crushed cloves.

Offline PaleoPhil

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: January 15, 2011, 05:48:44 am »
Interesting coincidence that both GS and TD got tapeworms after eating horse meat.
>"When some one eats an Epi paleo Rx template and follows the rules of circadian biology they get plenty of starches when they are available three out of the four seasons." -Jack Kruse, MD
>"I recommend 20 percent of calories from carbs, depending on the size of the person" -Ron Rosedale, MD (in other words, NOT zero carbs) http://preview.tinyurl.com/6ogtan
>Finding a diet you can tolerate is not the same as fixing what's wrong. -Tim Steele

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #120 on: January 15, 2011, 05:52:23 am »
Interesting coincidence that both GS and TD got tapeworms after eating horse meat.
I had been eating mostly raw horsemeat for 1 month every summer for 6 years before that, without any other such incident. So I don't think horses are more prone to that sort of thing.
" Ron Paul.

Offline PaleoPhil

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: January 15, 2011, 07:44:31 am »
Of course, it doesn't prove anything and that goes without saying, but it's still an interesting coincidence, like it or not. I haven't heard of any other raw Paleo dieters getting tapeworms.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #122 on: January 15, 2011, 08:58:39 am »
Here is the opinion of my teacher barefootherbalistmh.com on tapeworms:

The books say we have tapeworms from our conception to our death, we live in their world. The human body has millions of tape worm eggs, the very dust we breathe has tape worm eggs, etc...Dr. Clark suggest we have 1 adult tape worm at a time, she can be 1 foot to 70 feet long depending on your life habits.

Can anyone be tape worm free? NO.

Can we live in peace with tape worms, YES.

Herbs such as wormwood have been used for hundreds of years to control human parasites as well as many herbs are anti-parasite. Please read what I call the 108 pages on the web site. In the near future I plan on putting the best medical written parasite book ever written almost 100 years ago on the web site, it has been converted to a file, but I need to read it over, etc. before I paste it in the web site.

It is interesting to read/understand about parasites, but better to just kill them all and keep the babies killed off as they hatch, for this I have always reccomended this:

1 tablespoon of dewormer formula per week or as you desire (more), olive leaf capsules/powder daily and 1 drop of pure oregano. These 3 things along with improving on the diet/habit/toxic load etc. will make the body so parasites have no peace or control.

MH

http://curezone.com/forums/am.asp?i=1094682

What I'm figuring out is if this tapeworm is annoying me or not.  Currently it's not because I feel great after my probiotics repopulating my gut last month.

We all have tapeworms.

I asked the beam ray guy in town and he says tape worm is the most difficult of all parasites.  3 to 4 beam ray sessions and wait for the head to come out.  Combining beam ray with herbal dewormer is better.

Of course we will all be reinfected.

This is why other healers think we shouldn't keep killing the bugs for no good reason unless they upset our balance with them.

Offline King Salmon

• Elder
  • Eating the best realistic diet
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: January 15, 2011, 10:10:39 am »
Any discomfort when you guys had/have tapeworms? How did you know for sure that you had/have one? And,how do you know when its gone/dead or not inside you anymore?
"Eat the best of what's available and call it a day"

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #124 on: January 15, 2011, 11:23:49 am »
Any discomfort when you guys had/have tapeworms? How did you know for sure that you had/have one? And,how do you know when its gone/dead or not inside you anymore?

You have tapeworms.

All people on earth have tapeworms:

The books say we have tapeworms from our conception to our death, we live in their world. The human body has millions of tape worm eggs, the very dust we breathe has tape worm eggs, etc...Dr. Clark suggest we have 1 adult tape worm at a time, she can be 1 foot to 70 feet long depending on your life habits.

Can anyone be tape worm free? NO.

Can we live in peace with tape worms, YES.

As mentioned above by barefootherbalistmh.com

It's not bothering me at the moment.  Just noticed the pooping of such stuff for the first time. 
It's good to know all humans have tapeworms, it's just to know when to take action is the question.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk