Author Topic: Autism explained  (Read 136731 times)

Offline Hans89

• Elder
    • View Profile
Re: Autism explained
« Reply #100 on: August 27, 2010, 03:58:16 am »
the vast majority such as the vaccines-nonsense are way overblown(I am aware that a very tiny percentage 0.00001 or something might get a  reaction to vaccines but autism is something one gets well before the vaccine-stage, at the very least).

Reactions to vaccines sure are common, so if you mean that the warnings regarding dangers of vaccinations in general are overblown, then you're mistaken. I have a big scar from a childhood vaccination, and my mom got a serious reaction from her TBE vaccination so she said she'll never do it again. Of course we didn't report those, and I'm sure most people don't report them...

Offline PaleoPhil

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Mad scientist (not into blind Paleo re-enactment)
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: August 27, 2010, 04:46:44 am »
 That's hypocrisy as you are a big fan of the "false autism epidemic", which is a notion deried by scientists in the mainstream.
Nonsense. I'm not a "big fan of the 'false autism epidemic'", I just agree with Dr. Hyman that we shouldn't rule out that there might be more to autism than pure genetics. Based on what you've been writing, you apparently disagree with Dr. Hyman and myself on this, but if you wish to join us and the rest of the scientific community in acknowledging that environmental factors have not been ruled out, feel free.

You merely "reinterpreted" what Dr Hyman was saying to a certain extent. For example, when she merely made qualifying remarks re autism and diet, which were merely a standard scientific attempt to avoid being too dogmatic, rather than an endorsement of such a view.
I didn't reinterpret her words, you mischaracterized mine. For the last time, stop doing that! Stop trying to read more into my words than is there. This is a habit of yours not only with my posts, but with those of others as well.

But it would be criminally irresponsible for someone to claim that a rawpalaeodiet could help people with autism in a small way, as that would imply that a rawpalaeodiet could cure or relive autism.
No it wouldn't, saying that "a rawpalaeodiet could help people with autism in a small way" means just what it says and nothing more. It's only you who try to read into that extreme comments like "that would imply that a rawpalaeodiet could cure or relive autism". This is a figment of your imagination--at least when it comes to me and I suspect with at least some others here as well. I don't know why you don't even seem to be trying to understand this. Why not ask me questions about what I mean instead of making extreme assumptions. Remember the old joke, when you ass-u-me, you make an ass out of "u" and me.

The rest was more of the same--extreme misrepresentations, lies and nonsense not worth responding to further. I'll excuse this behavior of yours because of your history re: a false Asperger's diagnosis and because I don't think you're even aware that you misunderstand and misrepresent people's words and because you at least provided an interesting link or two. However, it is getting tiresome and I know other people who got tired of it and gave up trying to communicate with you, and others have expressed their dissatisfaction with related matters in this and other threads, and there are likely others I'm not aware of. You're intelligent and provide some useful info at times, but please try to think about human factors like communications, understanding, empathy and the like. I recommend the advice of Stephen Covey, who says it's wise to "seek first to understand" before you seek to be understood. I'm not perfect about this either, but I like to think I at least try.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2010, 05:05:38 am by PaleoPhil »
>"When some one eats an Epi paleo Rx template and follows the rules of circadian biology they get plenty of starches when they are available three out of the four seasons." -Jack Kruse, MD
>"I recommend 20 percent of calories from carbs, depending on the size of the person" -Ron Rosedale, MD (in other words, NOT zero carbs) http://preview.tinyurl.com/6ogtan
>Finding a diet you can tolerate is not the same as fixing what's wrong. -Tim Steele
Beware of problems from chronic Very Low Carb

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #102 on: August 27, 2010, 05:20:20 pm »
The scientific mainstream appears to be convinced of the genetic causes of autism:-

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/10275332

So, the environmental aspect is clearly not taken seriously by scientists as a whole.

As for claiming that  "a rawpalaeodiet could help people with autism in a small way", that is obviously fraudulent as it very clearly implies that an autistic person's autistic condition can be somehow improved, however slightly.  It would be far more honest to simply state that most people benefit from a rawpalaeodiet in terms of improved digestion and give numerous examples of people being cured of chronic fatigue etc. There's no need to mention the word autism at all.

I note no one has, as yet, made a genuine claim to have cured their autism as a result of a rawpalaeodiet, or any other diet).
« Last Edit: August 27, 2010, 07:25:39 pm by TylerDurden »
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #103 on: August 27, 2010, 07:44:46 pm »
Parasitologist Dr. Omar Amin says he has evidence that some autism is caused by yeast overgrowth. 
It's in this radio interview.

http://www.oneradionetwork.com/health_-_podcasts/health_challenges_%28diseases%29/itentifying_and_killing_parasites_on_the_morning_show,_thursday_9_am_central_201008181838/
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #104 on: August 28, 2010, 02:40:14 am »
Well, I suppose the vaccines notions have been so discredited that almost anything else is being thought up, these days.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline chucky

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: August 28, 2010, 03:34:47 am »
This chart http://www.msgtruth.org/images/Theory%20of%20Autism-Simplified.pdf shows connection between autism and excessive free glutamate which is freely available in today's food (monosodium glutamate, gluten, yeast extracts etc.)

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #106 on: August 28, 2010, 03:45:42 am »
There is 1 possibility that I can think of re autism:- as food becomes ever more highly processed, the processed diets of parents and even grandparents can have a future unpleasant effect on their children/grandchildren. Not necessarily autism-related but it's already been shown that grandparents who smoke have grandchildren with increased rates of asthma and so on.
" Ron Paul.

Offline miles

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: August 28, 2010, 05:45:50 am »
But they would also find that grandparents who smoke are more likely to have grandchildren who smoke, most likely.
5-10% off your first purchase at http://www.iherb.com/ with dicount code: KIS978

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: August 28, 2010, 07:38:26 am »
Explain this double standard

so why is it acceptable to say that grandparents who eat bad food could be harming their children ,

but its conspiracy to suggest that grandparents injected with monkey cancer DNA altering virus(sv40,Ect) pass on that genetic damage to their autistic progeny.

I agree that there is DNA damage occurring on all fronts(chromosomal Chaos is the new scourge)
Faulty DNA theory doesn't explain the how or way these genes are going AWOL.

There is a lot of evidence that proves that the last generations of vaccines were contaminated with monkey retro virus that cause these types of gene errors,

HIV was not the only retrovirus injected into people

These viruses are genetically altered cross species hybrids that were bred in vats of the foulest concoctions you could imagine.

The retrovirus like sv40, Epstein Barr, herpes 6, ect.... cause a chain reaction called reverse transcripties, where the DNA starts to reproduce in backward codes, which triggers autoimmune reactions and lasting DNA damage that can be passed on and be diagnosed as genetic flaws.

50% of the first women given the contaminated polio shot eventually developed breast cancer(who knows what kind of genetic damage they passed on.( my wife's grandmother got breast cancer 5 years after the shot when she was 35)She struggled with it for 10 years and died at 45

Cancer virus don't just cause cancer, they disrupt the factoring of the DNA,That is at the core of Flaw theory

I am not naive, there are many other factors involved in what causes the gentic damage, but If you look deep into the cover up you will find that the early vaccine trials on the Africans were horrendously brutal

Entire populations that rarely experienced cancer, were developing tumors and crippling immune dysfunction and death, within months of being vaccinated.

Epstein Barr was first discovered in the Jaw tumors of Africans who were receiving these experimental shots.

to bad no one cares to look at what really goes on over there (Its genocide)
Just because the crime was never documented and posted on a web site doesn't mean it didn't happen

There is a white wash going on and the only organizations who could expose it are the ones who work for the bastards that perpetrated these atrocities.( its been whitewashed)

« Last Edit: August 28, 2010, 07:53:41 am by sabertooth »
A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #109 on: August 28, 2010, 08:10:46 am »
Well, I suppose the vaccines notions have been so discredited that almost anything else is being thought up, these days.

I side with the theory that vaccines directly cause autism by inducing strokes.
autistic children are stroke victims.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_3_Nv-iSd4
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline miles

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: August 28, 2010, 09:19:15 am »
I had convulsions->unconsciousness etc type issues for years when I was younger, after being given the MMR vaccine/s.
5-10% off your first purchase at http://www.iherb.com/ with dicount code: KIS978

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: August 28, 2010, 09:55:10 am »
convulsions are a very common adverse reactions to vaccines,

my brother got( ITP an auto immune condition linked to measles) after the measles shot and developed seizures in later child hood. His case was never reported

The original chicken pox shot(bioengineering herpes) had to be altered because it caused a 2 fold incease in seizures
(my cousin got a seizure disorder shortly after receiving the shot)
http://adventuresinautism.blogspot.com/2008/03/mmr-chicken-pox-vaccine-more-seizures.html
             I like how they call twice as many seizures a "slight increase"

The swine flu shot has caused a 5 fold increase in convulsions and other neurological disorders in children, and is now not recommended for children under 5
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/health/healthnews/7918351/Flu-jab-linked-to-fits-in-under-fives-officials.htm

Don't believe the Numbers given by the CDC, the problem is much greater than most want to believe

most reactions are relatively mild and never reported (that doesn't mean that damage does not occur)

These are the brain eatting bio weapons( its eugenics hidden in plain sight.)

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #112 on: August 28, 2010, 04:26:30 pm »
But they would also find that grandparents who smoke are more likely to have grandchildren who smoke, most likely.

No. I recall(99% sure) that the study deliberately focused on grandparents who smoked while their children(and grandchildren) didn't.
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #113 on: August 28, 2010, 04:28:49 pm »
Explain this double standard

so why is it acceptable to say that grandparents who eat bad food could be harming their children ,

but its conspiracy to suggest that grandparents injected with monkey cancer DNA altering virus(sv40,Ect) pass on that genetic damage to their autistic progeny.

No double-standard at all. Science is simply not enough advanced for a comprehensive attempt by secret forces to inject us with genetically-engineered viruses and without the matter being exposed by the media.
" Ron Paul.

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: August 28, 2010, 05:20:38 pm »
what if those genetically engineered viruses were accidentally created by the process of vaccine production and not intentional additives, but hidden contaminates, It took years for the scientist to discover sv40 and even after it was proven to cause cancer in all animals it was tested in,  it wasn't take out of the vaccine supply until the 1980s.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SV40

SV40 is believed to suppress the transcriptional properties of the tumor-suppressing p53 in humans through the SV40 Large T-antigen and SV40 Small T-antigen. p53 is responsible for initiating regulated cell death ("apoptosis"), or cell cycle arrest when a cell is damaged. A mutated p53 gene may contribute to uncontrolled cellular proliferation, leading to a tumor.

SV40 is one of hundreds of altered animal viruses shot into humans during the dark ages of vaccine production.

The media isn't omi present and the outlet of this information is restricted by the government labs that produce these vaccines, This is all documented, its just suppressed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qaokq8v9JPI&feature=related
this sums up my sentiments on the subject

If you want the whole story watch the whole documentary(in lies we trust)
Dr. Sabin who created the polio vaccine admits it was contaminated with cancer virus
listen to this mad scientist calmly discuss the reality of the situation. I don't think the Rothschild's will ever show this interview on your television Aha.(main stream media also says you will die if you eat raw meat)

I am still in disbelief my self at the degree that the cover up has been effective in keeping even the most well informed in the dark

Evil doesn't always have to be completely deliberate to be evil, The fact is, that the people who released this poison on us on accident isn't evil in itself. What is evil is the cover up that occurred once the scientist found out that their miracle drugs where dangerous poisons that should have been taken off the market. Instead they covered their tracks and kept doing it

Not only that, but the huge profits that have been reaped by the same pharmaceutical companies trying to treat the conditions they are responsible for causing.(Its the farming of human suffering)
No one should be able to profit from this type of enterprize

The whole thing disgust me, and whats worse very few people realize the total corruption involved
btw I BELIEVE WITH THE NEW TECHNOLOGY OF GENE SEQUENCING THERE IS NOW THE CABABILITY TO DILIBERATLY DESIGHN VIRAL AGENCTS TO ALTER THE POPULATION IN WAYS THAT ARE DISIRED BY THOSE WHO CONTROL SUCH TECHNOLOGY I'm sorry its just my belief I wish not to confuse or offend anybody here , there is just so much we all do not know, its scary.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2010, 05:49:41 pm by sabertooth »

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #115 on: August 28, 2010, 07:27:38 pm »
There are far more believable conspiracy-theories out there, quite frankly.
" Ron Paul.

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: August 28, 2010, 08:22:56 pm »
There are far more believable conspiracy-theories out there, quite frankly.

Like yours...  : )
Cheers
Al

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #117 on: August 28, 2010, 11:42:38 pm »
Like yours...  : )
Mine, however, isn't remotely a conspiracy-theory, it is "just" a standard view held by most scientists in the world, right now, that autism is primarily gene(or epigenetics-)-related.
" Ron Paul.

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: August 29, 2010, 03:25:58 am »
If most scientist in the world jumped off a bridge would you follow :P

Most scientist are compartmentalized stooges of the universities that are run by the big money foundations. Just like the doctor in the video was a lower level henchman who didn't even know the whole story. The higher up overseeres of Merck also run the bio weapons labs for the government, they are run by the same people.With all the scientist kept in their separate compartments most never are privy to the who truth.

do you deny what the good doctor said in the video

There is no way for the scientific comunity to test whether the genetic changes involved in autism could have resulted from epigenic changes induced by contaminated vaccines (this is the point I make, all the details about who knew what and evil eugenicist are just the back drop I use to give this theory more shock value

Regardless of the human dramas involved, There is genetic damage occurring and no one is 100% sure why.

So when I find evidence that these contaminated shots are pr oven to cause genetic damage, I feel obligated to bring it into the forrum. No one has disputed the facts in( the truth about lies) in a way that puts my mind at ease.

Offline PaleoPhil

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: August 29, 2010, 04:42:10 am »
TD, that article you cited (Study identifies 'many more' autism genes, http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/10275332) includes the following:

> "It has been known for some time that autism has a strong genetic influence"

> "Research into autism is constantly evolving but the exact causes are as yet still unknown."

> "The difficulty of establishing gene involvement is compounded by the interaction of genes with the environment."

...which is exactly what I have been expressing all along--that genetics is a major part of the picture but doesn't explain everything, that there is also an environmental component and that neither the genetic nor environmental components are as yet fully understood (if they ever will be). So if you actually agree with this, then I commend your abandoning of the extreme purely-genetic/no-possible-environmental-influence viewpoint and welcome you back to the fold of reasonable discourse. Unfortunately, this following quote of yours suggests you may have missed these points from your own source...

TD: "So, the environmental aspect is clearly not taken seriously by scientists as a whole."

This appears to contradict what I quoted from your source. How do you overcome this apparent contradiction?

TD: "I note no one has, as yet, made a genuine claim to have cured their autism as a result of a rawpalaeodiet, or any other diet)."

Right, which is one reason why I haven't claimed that RPD cures autism, and I still wouldn't even if someone had claimed to have done so. Yet another straw man--at least as far as what I've posted. If someone else claims they have a 100% cure for autism then they can argue that with you.

Mine, however, isn't remotely a conspiracy-theory, it is "just" a standard view held by most scientists in the world, right now, that autism is primarily gene(or epigenetics-)-related.
At least you qualified your claim with the words "primarily", "epigenetics" and "related". That's some small progress that I can commend you on. Plus, we are getting more of the conspiracy stuff in this thread that I don't care for any more than your original opposite extreme reaction. Methinks the truth lies somewhere in-between.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2010, 04:53:09 am by PaleoPhil »
>"When some one eats an Epi paleo Rx template and follows the rules of circadian biology they get plenty of starches when they are available three out of the four seasons." -Jack Kruse, MD
>"I recommend 20 percent of calories from carbs, depending on the size of the person" -Ron Rosedale, MD (in other words, NOT zero carbs) http://preview.tinyurl.com/6ogtan
>Finding a diet you can tolerate is not the same as fixing what's wrong. -Tim Steele

Offline KD

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #120 on: August 29, 2010, 05:21:44 am »
I'm siding more with Tyler on this one, that many illnesses and mutations indeed exist in nature without the requirement of any man made substances. We have DEFINITIVE proof of this in cases of cancer (found in dinosaurs), chromosomal issues (whether autism or retardation exists specifically I do not know) and certainly homosexuality. Whether these issues can be EXACERBATED or found to distort pre-existing genetic expressions by modern toxins I believe is an entirely different story and likely true. Just about everyone has been vaccinated and a huge percent have amalgams and have taken all kinds of antibiotics and absorbed all kinds of junk that should have never been legal to put in food, air and water. Many of these people don't have any acute symptoms of such illness. Instead of thinking emotionally, if one gauges the probability of how these things resulted I would have to guess that most of these decisions were based on convenience and ignorance rather than other evils, particularly because they effect the 'doers' life and offspring as well. I guess I differ somewhat with autism in that I believe all manner of ailments should be possible to reverse through a variety of healing paths with the bulk of it being diet.

all the talk about eugenics and all this stuff, its just total speculation tinged with paranoia and unhealthy thinking. Over the years I've noticed on boards the same people just pick up one idea after another, its a really unfortunate addiction and poisonous mindset.

I certainly believe there are people with motive and even plans to depopulated the planet and do otherwise awful things to keep people stupid and at their least potential and to just be passive consumers. The whole nature of the economy is based on capitalizing on that. So much is at stake and results in carrying and creating momentum in that system at all costs, which means any opposition (to medicine as just one applicable example) will be squashed indeed with malice including information attack. Its no conspiracy. A conspiracy is literally a large group of multiple individuals or organizations meeting together to carry out a goal. I personally find this kind of stuff embarrassing that it consistently pops up in discussions with highly intelligent people, and its sad that people can think that just fighting against conventional wisdom means they are not under the information sorcery of some other interested party, some others motive. Motives aren't proof, in no court is motive enough to convict somebody based on the fact that they have something to gain, this is just a starting point for intensive investigation, not a point of serious argument

In another forum they were going on about the whole Bill Gates AIDS donations. If I try, I can believe that Bill Gates could potentially be a crappy enough person to single handedly wipe out an entire continent with updated 'pox infected blankets'. What I'm not willing to be believe is that he's a good enough actor to stand up in a room and consciously know everything he was doing had the consequences that the same conspiracy theorists rail about. I bet if you asked him and the majority of people what they believe they would say that vaccinations are helpful. Just because we might 'know' they are not, doesn't mean the rest of the world equally has a similar view. I've heard before that doctors don't get their kids vaccinated. I've done some light research in the past on this and that seems to be not the case. Do the "elite's" children go to boarding school in some pollution-free Shangri-la where they learn the real truth about raw meat nutrition and bacteria, and all the other esoteric truths they keep from us? Or on closer look do they have children that are gay, have MS, or are overweight from diabetes.

« Last Edit: August 29, 2010, 05:27:08 am by KD »

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: August 29, 2010, 05:37:27 am »
theres that straw man again , no one debate that sv40 as injected into people and it along with other poisons in vaccines have caused damage, whether or not its deliberate doesn't take away from the resulting causalities, Those hamsters shot up with the sv40 shots extracted from the Merck seed stock just developed tumors naturally.. ha debate the issue of retrovirus induced DNA damage I care not for the conspiracies either, but when the man behind the curtain speaks someone should listen.

Offline PaleoPhil

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: August 29, 2010, 05:56:24 am »
I'm siding more with Tyler on this one, that many illnesses and mutations indeed exist in nature without the requirement of any man made substances. We have DEFINITIVE proof of this in cases of cancer (found in dinosaurs), chromosomal issues (whether autism or retardation exists specifically I do not know) and certainly homosexuality. Whether these issues can be EXACERBATED or found to distort pre-existing genetic expressions by modern toxins I believe is an entirely different story and likely true.
Then you basically agree with me, KD, and your last sentence appears to actually disagree with Tyler. My point in this thread has never been that genetics play no role in autism--I believe they almost certainly play a very important role--only that environmental factors cannot currently be ruled out. Whereas Tyler's posts seem to suggest that autism itself cannot be seriously exacerbated by any environmental factor--at least his early posts--and that any seeming exacerbations must be due to other unrelated minor issues, not really the "autism" itself--at least not his definition of autism, which (based on the criteria I was able to draw out of him, which was like pulling teeth) appears to be a very severely limited definition I have not seen elsewhere.

I guess I differ somewhat with autism in that I believe all manner of ailments should be possible to reverse through a variety of healing paths with the bulk of it being diet.
There you dramatically disagree with Tyler and you go much further in making positive claims for dietary therapy than I did. So your view there is more antithetical to Tyler's than mine.

all the talk about eugenics and all this stuff, its just total speculation tinged with paranoia and unhealthy thinking.
This is where you appear to agree with Tyler--on the distaste for conspiracy theories--and it actually happens to be a distaste that I share. So again we agree.

Offline KD

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: August 29, 2010, 06:01:54 am »
Autism is a hack quack term that describes a type of brain damage that manifest itself in a number of mental afflictions.

My bet is its cause by brain eating bio weapon's
It is my gut feeling that this has been designed to keep highly intelligent people from developing the higher states of consciousness which would to break free from the tyranny we are being born into.

Its a way to poke out the third eye.

These are the brain eatting bio weapons( its eugenics hidden in plain sight.)

The media isn't omi present and the outlet of this information is restricted by the government labs that produce these vaccines, This is all documented, its just suppressed

I don't think the Rothschild's will ever show this interview on your television Aha.(main stream media also says you will die if you eat raw meat)

I am still in disbelief my self at the degree that the cover up has been effective in keeping even the most well informed in the dark

The whole thing disgust me, and whats worse very few people realize the total corruption involved
btw I BELIEVE WITH THE NEW TECHNOLOGY OF GENE SEQUENCING THERE IS NOW THE CABABILITY TO DILIBERATLY DESIGHN VIRAL AGENCTS TO ALTER THE POPULATION IN WAYS THAT ARE DISIRED BY THOSE WHO CONTROL SUCH TECHNOLOGY I'm sorry its just my belief I wish not to confuse or offend anybody here , there is just so much we all do not know, its scary.

I certainly got the impression that there was nefarious deliberate involvement. FWIW its certainly important to me if people intentionally harm my body or by accident/ignorance.  The idea that vaccines and other various toxins cannot reak serious havoc on individuals is not really in dispute, its whether these things unilaterally result in disease, which going by the numbers it does not. This highly points to some kind of predisposition, or at the very least a combination of similar unhealthy factors.

PP@ yeah, I havn't really read all the posts to know your views. My last post was indeed the caveat where I differed.  I should have emphasized more that this remains in the theoretical, and the peoples expectations should certainly be long-term and in some cases: a long shot. Particularly for brain stuff.

Offline PaleoPhil

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: August 29, 2010, 06:17:00 am »
....PP@ yeah, I havn't really read all the posts to know your views. My last post was indeed the caveat where I differed.
OK, if you read the whole thread I think that you'll find that your differences with Tyler are enormous and the views you expressed actually come much closer to my own. 

I should have emphasized more that this remains in the theoretical, and the peoples expectations should certainly be long-term and in some cases: a long shot. Particularly for brain stuff.
Yes, that more careful statement comes closer to my approach--which is to remain cautious, to not to expect miracles, and to not claim there are cures, but to also not rule out any possible significant benefits from any therapies, as Tyler seems to have done in some of his posts. In other words, cautious but open-minded in a scientific way. Science doesn't deal in absolute rule-outs any more than it does absolute rule-ins.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk