Author Topic: What rawpalaeo foods are you eating right now?  (Read 529810 times)

Offline ForTheHunt

• Chief
    • View Profile
Re: What rawpalaeo foods are you eating right now?
« Reply #400 on: November 10, 2010, 09:26:30 pm »
Yes, but I like it high! And since I've been without meat for the last few days, I think I'm gonna eat quite a lot of it quickly!

Hehe ok cool man
Take everyones advice with a grain of salt. Try things out for your self and then make up your mind.

Offline Hannibal

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: November 10, 2010, 09:30:10 pm »
Hehe, there isn't any high meat that I wouldn't eat. Even totally decomposed, that hyenas, vultures or crows wouldn't touch ;)
Do you blame vultures for the carcass they eat?
Livin' off the raw grass fat of the land

Offline KD

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: What rawpalaeo foods are you eating right now? The Breakfast Club
« Reply #402 on: November 10, 2010, 10:35:07 pm »
Something like: Raw meat is good for you (pics of KD below), Raw meat is good for you (pics of Yuli below)

Or others out there who want to be raw paleo diet models.

Its a flattering idea to be matched with yuli but I would probably be more interested in participating with others involved as well. There doesn't seem to be a shortage of fit, healthy looking people here. Isn't there another shy-ish girl here that does modeling? :) :) and a triathlete? I think on top of the before after thing..there could just be a single thread for people to post photos. called sexy meatheads or something.

and theres that cute homeless boy that runs up walls
the hindu squatter
the dreamy/dreamer belly dancer
a 60 year old barefoot heartthrob
a black piste skier
the big game hunter
a judo carnivore
ZC lady lifter
the tennis player
mind expansionist electrician
Denmark physical culturist
Long Island MMA crusher
Pacific North West goddess
The world traveler.
a shredded shredding guitar god
and the cig smoking rugged pemmican eating individualist.
and Nicole

it's like the Breakfast Club. ooh good title. ooh a lamp icon.

[and everyone else of course. I apologize in advance. I'm sure some folks were left out, most people that don't have fresh pics or just slipped my mind]
« Last Edit: November 11, 2010, 12:37:47 am by KD »

Offline yon yonson

• Global Moderator
  • Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #403 on: November 10, 2010, 11:30:08 pm »
what about my new avatar?
do I look also exactly the same? :)

pretty much, ya

ha, and you're picture collage proved it even more!

Offline Hannibal

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: November 10, 2010, 11:46:55 pm »
ha, and you're picture collage proved it even more!
IMO it's good :)
But... half a year old Hannibal was rather different from 26 year old one ;)
« Last Edit: November 11, 2010, 12:05:51 am by Hannibal »

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #405 on: November 11, 2010, 12:56:30 am »
So what does moufflon taste like and where did you get it from ?

Also,I am  a bit surprised that the wild boar wasn't as dark red as I thought it should be. The raw wild game I get(wild mallard duck and wild hare carcass) is so dark red, without the skin, it's almost purple.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline PaleoPhil

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Mad scientist (not into blind Paleo re-enactment)
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: November 11, 2010, 01:18:40 am »
Iguana, did your fridge come with those racks that you can put hooks on, or did you buy them separate? If the latter, where did you get them?
>"When some one eats an Epi paleo Rx template and follows the rules of circadian biology they get plenty of starches when they are available three out of the four seasons." -Jack Kruse, MD
>"I recommend 20 percent of calories from carbs, depending on the size of the person" -Ron Rosedale, MD (in other words, NOT zero carbs) http://preview.tinyurl.com/6ogtan
>Finding a diet you can tolerate is not the same as fixing what's wrong. -Tim Steele
Beware of problems from chronic Very Low Carb

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: November 11, 2010, 01:44:03 am »
Tyler, the moufflon (and wid boar also) comes from a friend hunter of my department http://www.frc-midipyrenees.fr/Mouflon .
The taste is, if I remember from the last time I got some (because I ate a piece of wild boar tonight) is not very different from mutton, but more on the wild side.

Phil, this is an old fridge (you can see some rust spots at the bottom on which I put rust converter  and thus it got black)  which I keep exclusively for the meat. I did put out the vegetable  case at the bottom and doubled the rack on top for strength (as you can see), it’s the racks that were inside at the origin. The down rack is form another old fridge: it was too wide and I had to saw it at the proper width. Check at a “fridge junkyard” somewhere,  you may find some racks!
Cause and effect are distant in time and space in complex systems, while at the same time there’s a tendency to look for causes near the events sought to be explained. Time delays in feedback in systems result in the condition where the long-run response of a system to an action is often different from its short-run response. — Ronald J. Ziegler

Offline raw

• Mammoth Hunter
  • country chickens and lambs and wild bugs
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: November 11, 2010, 02:53:46 am »
Not what I'm eating right now, but what I'm gonna eat very soon:

Very nice pictures.
bugs or country chickens

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #409 on: November 11, 2010, 03:01:06 am »
Umm, when quoting past posts in which there are just a lot of photos, I reckon it would be a good idea to just include 1 of the photos in a quoted passage in future. Otherwise a lot of needless scrolling is involved, and usually the reader will have already seen the previous photos anyway in the original post.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline yuli

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: November 11, 2010, 03:22:05 am »
...We can have a mr. and ms. raw paleo dieter....

heh heh GS you're like the chief raw paleo matchmaker, its official!  :P

what about my new avatar?
do I look also exactly the same? :)

You look the most "normal" in your recent avatar but i like the one eye closed, crazy Hanibal pictures! Its like your signature look, think about it you can become a famous model and that will be your signature look man! Practice and perfect it, don't hide it, thats what I say.

Hehe, there isn't any high meat that I wouldn't eat. Even totally decomposed, that hyenas, vultures or crows wouldn't touch ;)

You are a hyena reincarnated as a human, for sure.

Yes, sure, I know a few women long time instincto RPDers who look amazingly young for their age: it seems they don't age at all, or very slowly. And in one month only of RPD, my ex-wife got at least 6 years or more younger, back from 31 to 25 or rather even less...

That is amazing! I also notice women can look younger and older depending on the day and what they did the day before ha ha...
Thats some nice meat in your fridge, and you can actually buy brain, I'm jealous.

(....)...it's like the Breakfast Club. ooh good title. ooh a lamp icon.

Such interesting characters, we could all star in a movie, just imagine the crazy script we could make

Umm, when quoting past posts in which there are just a lot of photos, I reckon it would be a good idea to just include 1 of the photos in a quoted passage in future. Otherwise a lot of needless scrolling is involved, and usually the reader will have already seen the previous photos anyway in the original post.

I am so thankful that you said that!!! I was gonna say something but figured I better not...
In case people don't know, when you quote someone you can edit the text in the
[ quote ]..[ / quote ] 
marks so you don't end up quoting everything they posted.

Offline Hannibal

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: November 11, 2010, 05:18:09 am »
You look the most "normal" in your recent avatar but i like the one eye closed, crazy Hanibal pictures! Its like your signature look, think about it you can become a famous model and that will be your signature look man! Practice and perfect it, don't hide it, thats what I say.
Thnx :)
Look at my new avatar ;)
You are a hyena reincarnated as a human, for sure.
Definitely  8)

Offline yon yonson

• Global Moderator
  • Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: November 11, 2010, 05:22:30 am »
Iguana: WOW, that boar looks amazing. I guess I need to get my shit together and take you up on your offer to visit... nice meat locker by the way.

and to keep it on topic:

Lunch: deer jerky, eggs, lamb fat

Dinner: I'm going out to eat with some friends and family for my belated birthday dinner at a raw bar. probably getting oysters, ceviche, and maybe raw scallops. or tartare! check out the menu - http://www.parkside-austin.com/menus/Main_Menu.pdf  really expensive but i only do this once a year so might as well indulge! (plus my parents are buying, ha)
« Last Edit: November 11, 2010, 05:27:48 am by yon yonson »

Offline Sully

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: November 11, 2010, 05:37:48 am »
wow, iguana that meat looks deep red, nice

Offline PaleoPhil

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Mad scientist (not into blind Paleo re-enactment)
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: November 11, 2010, 06:14:11 am »
Thanks for the idea, Iguana. Maybe I could also put stick-up hooks in the fridge to attach the meat hooks to.
>"When some one eats an Epi paleo Rx template and follows the rules of circadian biology they get plenty of starches when they are available three out of the four seasons." -Jack Kruse, MD
>"I recommend 20 percent of calories from carbs, depending on the size of the person" -Ron Rosedale, MD (in other words, NOT zero carbs) http://preview.tinyurl.com/6ogtan
>Finding a diet you can tolerate is not the same as fixing what's wrong. -Tim Steele
Beware of problems from chronic Very Low Carb

Offline yuli

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: November 11, 2010, 06:47:30 am »

Thnx :)
Look at my new avatar ;)Definitely  8)

Your new avatar looks awesome, there is great lighting on your face and you have "the eye" look done perfectly.

You remind me of the character Cho Sawagejo from the anime Rurouni Kenshin! He has the eye look look/style as well:

Dinner: I'm going out to eat with some friends and family for my belated birthday dinner at a raw bar. probably getting oysters, ceviche, and maybe raw scallops. or tartare! check out the menu - http://www.parkside-austin.com/menus/Main_Menu.pdf  really expensive but i only do this once a year so might as well indulge! (plus my parents are buying, ha)

Lucky you! The only raw restaurant fare I had lately was sashimi...but I was thinking of going to an Ethiopian restaurant to try their Kitfo (ketfo)...a steak tar tar style dish with their special spicy herb mix called mitmita, and niter kibeh  (a clarified butter infused with herbs and spices) people say that its amazing.

Sometimes they cook the Kitfo but originaly its supposed to be served raw, in the restaurants it usually is but you have to ask them just in case.

"mmmm!"

Back on topic:
I ate large salad of minced purple turnip, purple cabbage, daikon and parsnip with fresh ground cumin, ACV, flax oil and a little grated raw cheese (would be more paleo w/o it).
For my late night finner it will be beef chunks with liver, I have it sitting out in my room now becoming room temperature (=

Offline miles

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: November 11, 2010, 01:11:00 pm »
Its like your signature look, think about it you can become a famous model and that will be your signature look man!

Blue Hannibal.
5-10% off your first purchase at http://www.iherb.com/ with dicount code: KIS978

Offline Hannibal

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: November 12, 2010, 12:29:05 am »
Delicious one-week-old lamb tongues couple of hours ago -

Now - ram's testicles and horse fat
on the pic only fat ;)

Offline Hannibal

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: November 13, 2010, 04:08:51 am »
Today I bought almost 5 kg of fresh lamb organ-meats -  ram's testicles, tongues, hearts, kidneys and liver

And I was eating half an hour ago...

the fatty parts of the hearts

some kidneys

and... the last but not least, the huge delicacy...
Ladies and Gentlemen...
TESTICLES  ;D

and... the libido skyrockets ;)

Offline yuli

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: November 13, 2010, 04:22:37 am »
Itadakimasu !!!  ;D

Great pics, I think GS will love these.

Offline KD

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #420 on: November 13, 2010, 05:25:20 am »
I called up about "rocky oysters" yesterday and they were totally out for just about everything. I ended up getting the only thing they had: pork.   >:  Wow, I do sound gay!

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #421 on: November 13, 2010, 05:49:12 am »
I had (allegedly wild) raw pheasant breast today plus some raw organic tomatoes/pears/apples. I will be having some raw sauerkraut and some raw stagmeat  tomorrow.  *edit* plus some fruit, as above and some sundried bee pollen.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2010, 07:34:53 pm by TylerDurden »
" Ron Paul.

Offline Dwight

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: November 13, 2010, 06:22:43 pm »
raw grass fed meat balls my mama made :) I wonder what spices did she add...

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #423 on: November 13, 2010, 08:26:55 pm »
raw grass fed meat balls my mama made :) I wonder what spices did she add...

Wow, your mama now supports your diet choice!
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline yuli

• Chief
    • View Profile
Finally I found deer Re: What rawpalaeo foods are you eating right now?
« Reply #424 on: November 14, 2010, 09:03:56 am »
After not having deer for a while  >: I got some while biking today.
It was freshly butchered and very nice taste. There is some marrow parts, fatty parts and a big steak piece!
Since it was an Indian foods store I picked up some whole cloves, Cinnamon sticks and cardamom kernels.
I may use some of those spices to make a jerky or cure a few pieces for my mom as she said she wants to try it but doesn't want it uncured  :P
The little green leaves the Indian guy gave me for free I am not sure what they are but he said it for "fresh curry making!" lol...they smell amazing though, smell just like fresh nuts! I may cut some of the deer up small and maybe spice it with the nutty leaves...

Here it is close up, yummers...

OH! I just found out today my dad's friend is an avid hunter and goes every weekend almost. Next time he said I can accompany him and help myself to his kills, woohoo!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk