Author Topic: Give us a laugh !  (Read 386778 times)

Offline ys

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Give us a laugh !
« Reply #475 on: January 12, 2016, 03:49:43 am »

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline JeuneKoq

• Chief
  • It's french for "Cockerel"
    • View Profile
« Reply #478 on: January 15, 2016, 12:30:49 am »
If you think this Charlie Hebdo's comic is about how all immigrants will turn out to be delinquents/criminals/extremists/terrorists, you obviously don't get French satyr. According to them, it's actually 2nd degree humor that mocks all this anti-refugee paranoia, with a comic that resembles those found in far-right journals and propaganda posters. Or maybe you did get the joke, and you seriously reconsidered your view on the matter  l)

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #479 on: January 15, 2016, 01:03:50 am »
If you think this Charlie Hebdo's comic is about how all immigrants will turn out to be delinquents/criminals/extremists/terrorists, you obviously don't get French satyr. According to them, it's actually 2nd degree humor that mocks all this anti-refugee paranoia, with a comic that resembles those found in far-right journals and propaganda posters. Or maybe you did get the joke, and you seriously reconsidered your view on the matter  l)
*sigh*!  I got the point, that Charlie Hebdo was mocking the issue. But the WHOLE point is that it seriously backfired on them, getting too close to the bone/truth, with radical leftwingers  howling and condemning the very fact that Hebdo even suggested that any young migrants might become   sex-assaulters/criminals etc. in future(which is, after all, a very distinct possibility given rapidly rising  rape etc. statistics in Scandinavia etc. ever since multiculturalism got started)
You see, you conveniently forget that, up till recently,   the Liberal media have been claiming what a wonderful bonus these immigrants would be, with Merkel even dishonestly claiming that immigrants were always beneficial in all circumstances. Then it was admitted that millions upon millions were also on their way and Merkel had to actually do something about it, and now with the mass sexual-assault/rape "taharrush" phenomenon, Liberals are being exposed as being absolute bloody fools, and should hang their heads in shame. The whole business is hilarious!  ;) ;D I mean, truth certainly is stranger than fiction!!!!

It is happening here in Austria too. The Westbahnhof, one of the 2 main train-stations in Vienna is now filled with migrants constantly harassing the local women. I made one error,though,  in the previous article I referred to  about the hopelessly gullible woman aiding the deceitful homeless couple , she did admit at the end of the article that she would not do it again, so she, at least, did learn. It is like someone once said:- " A Conservative is a Liberal who has  been mugged by Reality".
« Last Edit: January 15, 2016, 01:09:45 am by TylerDurden »
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #480 on: January 15, 2016, 01:06:52 am »
" Ron Paul.

Offline JeuneKoq

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #481 on: January 15, 2016, 02:33:51 am »
You see, you conveniently forget that,...
I didn't "conveniently forget" anything, I simply explained the joke in case you thought it was intended as some 1st degree right-wing humor that complimented your view on the refugee/migrant matter. Period. Not interested in political debate ATM.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #482 on: January 15, 2016, 05:53:26 am »
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #483 on: January 15, 2016, 05:56:02 am »
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #484 on: January 15, 2016, 06:00:00 am »
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #485 on: January 15, 2016, 06:02:05 am »
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #486 on: January 15, 2016, 06:05:32 am »
" Ron Paul.

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #487 on: January 18, 2016, 12:46:53 pm »
Cheers
Al

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
" Ron Paul.

Offline JeuneKoq

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #489 on: January 22, 2016, 05:24:19 am »
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3410388/At-s-fresh-Stomach-turning-video-shows-woman-eating-LIVE-octopus-tries-escape-table.html
Gotta love the hypocrisy of the dailymail comment section  l)

"Ew, that's cruel! How could she eat it alive!" *sprays lemon juice on an oyster and downs it*

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #490 on: January 22, 2016, 07:24:08 am »
"Raw food is the latest health craze. But even those most devoted to the fad might think twice before trying this at home."

This was posted right above the video....obviously its an attempt to negate the merits of eating raw animals, and discourage others from thinking about it too critically.
A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

Offline Brad462

• Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #491 on: January 22, 2016, 08:01:29 am »
Gotta love the hypocrisy of the dailymail comment section  l)

"Ew, that's cruel! How could she eat it alive!" *sprays lemon juice on an oyster and downs it*
Well to be fair eating live octopus doesn't sound very appealing,  I would only try it if it gave me superpowers or made masturbation more fun.  No offense to anyone, this is the raw paleo and not the live paleo forum right? 
I'm actually a really nice guy, once you get to blow me.

— Anthony Jeselnik

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #492 on: January 22, 2016, 08:29:20 am »
My then very young daughter and I gorged on live small 2 inch squid.
They were tasty and squirmed a lot less than octopus.
Tiny live shrimp is good too.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #493 on: January 22, 2016, 05:15:15 pm »
The only catch I find is that if the live octopi were too small, knowing me, I might bolt them down, still alive,  sometimes without chewing.
" Ron Paul.

Offline JeuneKoq

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #494 on: January 22, 2016, 09:15:11 pm »
Well to be fair eating live octopus doesn't sound very appealing,  I would only try it if it gave me superpowers or made masturbation more fun.  No offense to anyone, this is the raw paleo and not the live paleo forum right? 
It doesn't disgust me at all. I already ate half-live crickets and one grasshopper. Well, I did decapitate them, so I could remove the digestive track in case they ate to much pesticide-ridden plants. So technically not "live", but very soon after death. I caught them in organic gardens, so hopefully they weren't too intoxicated.

Oh, and a couple of live ants and fruit maggots. They came with the fruits, what else could I have done?  l)

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #495 on: January 22, 2016, 11:55:50 pm »
I 've eaten raw live oysters and raw live mussels before and loved the taste. Sadly, I have never eaten live animals in the Korean way. However, it is good for the general public to see that eating raw animal food is a standard way of life in some other countries.
" Ron Paul.

Offline Brad462

• Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #496 on: January 23, 2016, 08:18:53 am »

Oh, and a couple of live ants and fruit maggots. They came with the fruits, what else could I have done?  l)
I was speaking about live octopus primarily.  Everyone has different taste in food so I don't see why you are getting so defensive.  I didn't say I wouldn't try it...just as long as someone else is paying for it.  I imagine live octopus is out of my budget range.
I'm actually a really nice guy, once you get to blow me.

— Anthony Jeselnik

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #497 on: January 23, 2016, 10:38:50 am »
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
" Ron Paul.

Offline JeuneKoq

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #499 on: January 23, 2016, 07:26:12 pm »
I was speaking about live octopus primarily.  Everyone has different taste in food so I don't see why you are getting so defensive.  I didn't say I wouldn't try it...just as long as someone else is paying for it.  I imagine live octopus is out of my budget range.

Well you said "this is the Raw Paleo Diet not the Live Paleo Diet right?", so I assumed you were talking about eating live things in general.
I just got a bit annoyed that some people who already eat stuff that's considered disgusting and unhealthy to some (raw meat, raw fat, high meat) could still be squeamish about eating live things. I guess my irritation was also exalted by my tipsiness.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk