Author Topic: Aajonus Vonderplanitz interview on One Radio Network with host Patrick Timpone?  (Read 45468 times)

Offline east147

• Forager
    • View Profile
Are there any interviews (MP3 or Videos) with Aajonus Vonderplanitz? I read he was due for a few interviews with Patrick Timpone on One Radio Network http://www.oneradionetwork.com/content/view/122/127/ but Aajonus had to cancel for some reason. I am really in the middle on RAW meat so would love to connect with Aajonus.Will he be on soon?

Pete
« Last Edit: October 17, 2008, 04:56:23 am by east147 »

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
I already posted a thread on Patrick's website forum:

http://www.oneradionetwork.com/component/option,com_fireboard/Itemid,232/func,view/catid,37/id,50/#50
When is Aajonus Vonderplanitz going to be on?

Help me out guys... Patrick's being bombarded by raw vegan and raw fruitarian viewpoints... he must feature raw animal foods eating... He must!

We want Aajonus, we want Aajonus....
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Patrick Timpone just answered my question on http://www.oneradionetwork.com/component/option,com_fireboard/Itemid,232/func,view/catid,37/id,50/#119

When is Aajonus Vonderplanitz going to be on?

I was excited when someone announced in our forum www.rawpaleoforum.com that Aajonus Vonderplanitz was going to be on your radio show.

I saw your teaser.

Then it was pulled, it didn't push through.

What happened?

When are you rescheduling his appearance?

I hoped to hear him on your show. I'm both a Barefoot fan and an Aajonus fan!

Patrick answered:

yes, it was interesting. Two times running it just did not happen. First time the phone where he was staying did not ring unbeknown to both parties, in the guest house where he was staying.

And, the rescheduled interview, he was not at he number I called as agreed. So, I am just hanging on this for a bit, and see where the energy takes it.

I think he will be an interesting chat, especially with a resurgence in interest in animal protein I feel is in our future.

p

Somebody please call Aajonus and make this happen!
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
You could e-mail Aajonus at optimal@earthlink.net and ask him about it. In the process, you might even suggest him appearing on Youtube, perhaps!
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline east147

• Forager
    • View Profile
Aajonus Vonderplanitz  is on One Radio Network on Monday the 9th February 2009 so thats tomorrow!!!

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Aajonus Vonderplanitz  is on One Radio Network on Monday the 9th February 2009 so thats tomorrow!!!

That's great please post the link when it comes.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
People are able to phone Aajonus live on this number:-

http://www.oneradionetwork.com/
" Ron Paul.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Oops, I just checked the site and it seems Patrick Timpone needs to renew his domain at Godaddy's.

Something always happens when Aajonus is on.

Offline Roselene

• Deer Hunter
    • View Profile
    • I like We Want 2 Live.
  It's on now!!

Offline Raw Kyle

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
I'm listening to it now. I wish he was the ultimate diet guru like he says he is because his diet tastes better than mine. He certainly sounds reasonable most of the time.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
I'm listening to him now.  First time I heard his voice.  Aajonus is one of the best.
He says he has a dvd coming up in a month.

Aajonus is of the opinion that taking of wheatgrass juice is wrong.  Hulda Clark is also against wheatgrass juice.  I agree as well wheatgrass juice tastes vile!
« Last Edit: February 10, 2009, 10:51:47 am by goodsamaritan »

Offline DameonWolf

• Deer Hunter
    • View Profile
He didn't want to talk about the veggie juice issue, and for sure is ignorant around the dairy issue. He recommended me to go with fish and chicken to get my lymph nodes to calm down. I also wonder if he's right about the fruit diet causing my spleen to get enlarged...

Offline Raw Kyle

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Wow that was you that asked that question? Ya he did skirt the raw paleo thing, basically just took a little swipe saying we think we should eat a lot of fruit. Most raw paleos don't even think that, so that's a straw man type argument.

Offline DameonWolf

• Deer Hunter
    • View Profile
I think he's frustrated because a lot of raw paleo people are raw paleo because they can't handle dairy. He just doesn't want to accept that though.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Aside from dairy not working on me in the months I've experimented (many people too), Aajonus is on the spot on many things.  I will experiment with dairy again when I feel my digestion has strengthened.

I'm waiting for the mp3 file to appear.  I only caught the end of the show.

Offline van

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Hey please let 'us' know how to catch the file.  thanks

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
He didn't want to talk about the veggie juice issue, and for sure is ignorant around the dairy issue. He recommended me to go with fish and chicken to get my lymph nodes to calm down. I also wonder if he's right about the fruit diet causing my spleen to get enlarged...

I'm not sure this is relevant, but Dr Howell pointed out that humans and animals raised on largely-cooked diets suffer an enlarged pancreas but other organs, including the brain, actually shrink in size.
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Wow that was you that asked that question? Ya he did skirt the raw paleo thing, basically just took a little swipe saying we think we should eat a lot of fruit. Most raw paleos don't even think that, so that's a straw man type argument.

Aajonus doesn't know anything about rawpalaeos so probably assumes that we all follow a 100%  raw version of Loren Cordain's 65% lean-meat/35%  fruit/veg diet. Quite wrong, of course.
" Ron Paul.

Offline Furion

• Egg Thief
    • View Profile
let milk come to room temperature before you drink it

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
let milk come to room temperature before you drink it

That's a common "Aajonism" and doesn't really work for people with food-intolerances towards dairy. Might work for those who can tolerate dairy but have a slight upset stomach and can't handle cold foods.
" Ron Paul.

Offline DameonWolf

• Deer Hunter
    • View Profile
"Aajonism" lool.

Offline Raw Kyle

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
You know, except for him seeming to deny the existence of non-sweet fruit eating raw paleolithic dieters I agree with everything he has to say. I would like to have seen him actually do the experiments he talks about having done. If he was a little more open to other ideas and was more transparent in his own I would take what he says a lot more seriously. I've noticed bloating on green juice and milk as well. In fact I'm pretty sure the whole time I was on raw vegan eating a lot of greens and green juices my stomach was bloated. And milk does a similar thing, but it's more discomfort than visible bloating.

I just don't get his reasoning sometimes is all. He says we need dairy for this and that, and I used to think butter was necessary for fat until I found out there is fat on the animal that people hardly ever eat. Why isn't he telling people to eat the fat of the animal? He pushes meat, a little bit of organs (he should push those more right?) and never mentions fat at all. I think in one recipe he says to use meat trimmings to make a meat sauce with some other ingredients. I mean, ya if you're gonna remove all the fat on your meat and never buy whole fat to eat from the animal then you would need another source, and dairy would be a good choice considering the plant based options out there. And he pushes the green juice when he should know that organs contain all the stuff you want in the green juice with none of the anti-nutrients. And you don't need a juicer for it, and it costs less, and when you eat it you get micro nutrients AND macro nutrients, while when you drink juice you get hardly any calories it's mostly water and then vitamins and minerals and anti-nutrients.

I used to be very passionate about getting a lab where I could test things like what he supposedly did, but gave up on it because graduate school from what I've seen and heard is not about projects like that these days. I would probably have to move far away, slave all day in the lab and help teach, get paid in peanuts, and then not even be able to do the projects I want. So we'll never know whether what he says about this or that enzyme in this or that food doing this or that, because you know mainstream science will never look into it.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
To give Aajonus credit where it is due, he is a long time self experimentor, author and healer. It would be cool if we could live in with him for a couple of weeks and actually dig into his successful combination of foods.  I'm sure his dairy is different from the dairy I get.  And maybe his green juices are different from what I would get, though I never liked green juicing.  Maybe the meats he gets are different from what I get.  Whatever combination of eating he is doing works for him and probably a good number of others.  It's pretty hard for me to replicate exactly what he is doing since I live so far away in a strange land and a different climate from his.

Aajonus is a great teacher and I am glad I stumbled onto his interviews, his written works, bought his books.  If it weren't for his clear explanation of how raw animal food and raw fat was really great for humans, I may have been stuck with just ocean fish sashimi and egg yolks (Wai Diet).

But just like the previous teacher I had who suggested fruitarian, Barefoot Herbalist MH, I could not replicate exactly his suggested diet.  Maybe my body wasn't ready or maybe I didn't have the same set of foods they had that worked for them.

I have accepted an idea that maybe we are supposed to find what works for us, with what is available in our area.  We learn from the various teachers, their methods, their experience, their suggestions.

Offline Furion

• Egg Thief
    • View Profile
Hey please let 'us' know how to catch the file.  thanks

hey,
go to the website
http://www.oneradionetwork.com
then register
then in the top right hand corner search for "vonderplanitz" and click Primal Diet - Raw Everything!

Then on that page it will have a link where you can download the file or "podcast" to your computer to listen.

Offline east147

• Forager
    • View Profile
Would love to listen to Aajonus every month on One Radio Network. Would  Aajonus do this?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk