Author Topic: Inger's healing journey  (Read 147034 times)

Offline raw

• Mammoth Hunter
  • country chickens and lambs and wild bugs
    • View Profile
Re: Inger's healing journey
« Reply #275 on: November 21, 2014, 02:35:39 am »
We are waiting for ur more posts for this winter . I do not like cold but reading ur journal from last year, inspired me to live in cold.
bugs or country chickens

Offline Inger

• Chief
  • 38 yo Norwegian RVAF s.-06, 90% carniv.
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: November 22, 2014, 02:03:58 am »
Dear Inger,

I came many times to your journal, but you are not updating it any more.

I want to know about all, how life is going for you, but especially  about the magnetic bed that you were using.

I am sorry... so much have happened! I will try to get an update done tomorrow, ok!

Offline Inger

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: November 22, 2014, 09:22:39 pm »
Well.... I am in love......... and it is all like a beautiful dream, I still cannot believe it is true....

It happened a couple of months ago in late summer.  I got stuck in the sand with my car on a huge beach in Denmark... and this guy rescued me with his jeep...... so it all started...... I told him to promise not to fall in love with me and we can be only friends.... I thought he was not my kind of man at all.. so muscular..... and I have to be alone and heal...... but in the end..... I did fall in love with him  -X He is just a special man for sure.. I have spent so much time at his house... and will be there 2 weeks for Christmas too. He has a very strong personality...... he is the King..lol But I need that! In the beginning as we only mailed, I told him I love raw lambs hearts and stuff.. and if I scared him. He said, nope Inger, I am not so easily scared.. I am a Man.. lol
So he knows everything about how I live, he was here by me 2 weekends too. In the cold and in the dark.....lol and he has told me to NOT drink fish head smoothies anymore! I promised... but.. I have to do it secretly because I am so addicted to them.. if I get fish heads
Well, he is really the man.. Now I get so much oxytocin it will sure make up for the late nights with wine spent with him..lol

The magnetic mattress is great! I have moved out to the horse barn as I get 3 wifi signals in here, even if I only use corded internet. I do not want to sleep in wifi, thank you. So in this house lives my landlord, and a divorced lady and I. And each has a own "room"in the horse barn in the garden. There comes no wifi signals, and cellphone signals are very weak too. So I dragged my bed out there, washed and scrubbed the floor and walls and I put a nice carpet on the floor too, so it looks pretty nice out there. I sleep there for a few weeks already. I LOVE my sleep there! No heat on at all... it was + 3 degree C tonight. I love it. I love to sleep in the cold. I have a rain barrel on my terrace where I dip a minute or a little longer each morning. The water was 3 degree C today.... just amazing. The boyfriend cannot understand at all that I sleep in a horse barn...lol but who cares, I love it there, seriously! On my magnetico mattress.
The boyfriend keeps his house cool when I am there... because he knows I love the cold  :) He is just awesome!
He likes candles too...
I have eaten a couple of soft boiled eggs and stuff I normally do not eat (no crap tho) by him (he eats so many eggs!) and had some wine and whisky  :o but not much. He is no heavy drinker at all. He is a very hard worker and runs his own business. Great stuff. When I am by me I am strict tho as I feel my best with all raw and no cheats. He is very kind to me tho and buys me raw fish a lot and stuff I like to eat. He eats way more fish since he met me :)
Some pictures from last weeks;

I have started to do some training, as he has his own studio by him - it is fun :) always good to shape up a bit :)
He trains since forever too...... 189 cm and 110 kg muscle - and he is so healthy I will not say anything about his eating as long as it stays like that ;) but he has promised me if he get sick he will do whatever I tell him to  :)  Great deal  :)

Here I am in his kitchen munching on raw cheese..... -X

Life is good  :)  :)  :)
« Last Edit: November 22, 2014, 09:32:48 pm by Inger »

Offline Inger

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: November 22, 2014, 09:31:35 pm »
We are waiting for ur more posts for this winter . I do not like cold but reading ur journal from last year, inspired me to live in cold.

yeah.. explore the cold, Raw. You will not regret! It does not need to be ice cold.. just to keep it 15-18 degree C in your home and use less clothes when outside is big deal :) Take some quick cold showers after the warm shower every morning... feels just awesome :)
just keep it on the edge of your comfort and you will adapt just fine.

and.. do not forget about the dark :)
It surely has been a blessing for me.

Offline zaidi

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: November 22, 2014, 10:23:11 pm »
Thank you Inger for taking time for us and replying.

I am happy to know about your love. I always felt you emits so much love every where, and you also need equal amount of love from others in your life.

All the best wishes from us to you and to your love.

I am studying the magnetic mattress infos, and I am also seriously intended now to buy.

I already seriously took your advice about cold water showers and now becoming addicted to it. For me, life is changing slowly, but towards the positive and for that I am thankful to this Forum and kind senior encouraging members.

Offline Inger

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: November 23, 2014, 12:15:10 am »
Thanks Zaidi :)
So glad you are testing and getting addicted to the cold... it bis great stuff... it just might take some time to realize :)
I really would recommend the magnetico. It sure will do you good. In the beginning you might get a few minor issues but as the days goes by you will see what an amazing sleep it gives :)

I am sure feeling great :)

I have some nice high lamb hearts with fat on them in my fridge.. 2 small glasses full. I had some today again.. man are they good!

Picture from my home as my boyfriend visited.. we are on our way to the beach in Denmark where he rescued me ;)

Offline zaidi

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: November 24, 2014, 09:30:39 pm »
Great.

And now what's your plan about Hamburg?

It seems Denmark is winning over Hamburg while Denmark has an advantage of having that young man at it's side, who is loved by Inger.

How good is Denmark for your raw paleo diet?
« Last Edit: November 24, 2014, 09:37:20 pm by zaidi »

Offline raw

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: November 26, 2014, 03:37:28 pm »
Love is the best food for ur soul Inger. Now, your body and mind are charged equally. 

We are also seriously to buy ur bed pad.  The problem is my hubby found this too expensive while the other sites are cheap. What do u recommend ? I m in my best health, but the wifi is the problem. How do u think megnetco bed pad will make me more better? Do u just sleep well on it but what else do u feel the difference using this bed pad? please, share little details before I invest thousands on it. Thank you
bugs or country chickens

Offline raw

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: November 27, 2014, 06:52:40 am »
Inger, you look hot! :P
bugs or country chickens

Offline Joy2012

• Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: November 27, 2014, 01:16:57 pm »
Inger, may I ask what is the ratio of fat to protein to carbo of your diet? I am still trying to find my ideal diet. I hope your diet will give me some good ideas. Thanks in advance.

Offline Inger

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #285 on: November 27, 2014, 11:01:39 pm »
Great.

And now what's your plan about Hamburg?

It seems Denmark is winning over Hamburg while Denmark has an advantage of having that young man at it's side, who is loved by Inger.

How good is Denmark for your raw paleo diet?

Noo...lol Zaidi.. the boyfriend is a German guy! 11 years older than me and a real alpha male.... uh!
He lives 2 hours drive south of Hamburg and he wants me to move in with him and I probably will in the beginning of new year. He makes me happy... very happy  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)
well.... who knows if there will be an oyster baby one day too  ;)
He lives not far from the border of Netherlands.. and he took me there last week and man they have great fish and stuff there! I get all the good food I want by him so raw paleo is no issue at all. I just am not allowed to eat raw herring, and raw heart in bed. Yeah. That is. He loves to eat breakfast in bed once in a while.. soft boiled eggs ;) I have had some with him too. But I do prefer my eggs raw.

Offline Inger

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: November 27, 2014, 11:08:07 pm »
Love is the best food for ur soul Inger. Now, your body and mind are charged equally. 

We are also seriously to buy ur bed pad.  The problem is my hubby found this too expensive while the other sites are cheap. What do u recommend ? I m in my best health, but the wifi is the problem. How do u think megnetco bed pad will make me more better? Do u just sleep well on it but what else do u feel the difference using this bed pad? please, share little details before I invest thousands on it. Thank you

Well... raw. You might need to do your research yourself? That is what I did.. You can search Jack Kruses Blogs.. or Forums.. lots of great info about the magnetico.
It needs to be the real magnetico, no other brand. You want to lay on the negative current only. Magnetico is the only brand who makes them so far.. All others are with both currents... no good long term. It just stresses the body. Buy the real thing or nothing I would say. Maybe you can save? Or tell you husband.. he shuts the wifi off at night or then if not he must buy you a magnetico? To protect?
The boyfriend does not believe too much in the EMF stuff..a little bit... but he has wifi on all the time too. But thankfully he has a huge house and the bedroom is far away so the signal is weak there. But I will have to figure out a way to buy a mattress for us two soon.... uh! He has lots of money... but i do not think he will spend it on a magnetico... yet ;)
well... I just feel great...lol I have no illnesses or anything so I cannot say otherwise than increased well being and great sleep... vivid dreams.... just feeling happy :)

I cannot keep a battery driven watch beside the magnetico bed at all... it just slows down and shows wrong time....
maybe the magnetico slows down our aging too? ;)

Offline Inger

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: November 27, 2014, 11:14:52 pm »
Inger, may I ask what is the ratio of fat to protein to carbo of your diet? I am still trying to find my ideal diet. I hope your diet will give me some good ideas. Thanks in advance.

I do not count anything Joy. I do eat a lot of protein I guess. But it also varies. Sometimes more fat.. or more protein... I am very easy with my food. I just eat and go on with life. I do not worry about ratios or anything like that. I eat so much that I feel like, 2-3 times / day. It is mostly pretty much... like in one day 500-1000 grams organs/meat or seafood (I eat more seafood that meat... and I eat more organs than muscle meat).. nuts... wild edibles.... eggs... beef fat.. sometimes butter... or coconut / olive oil.... in summer and fall berries and I love cucumbers too.
I do not think too much about food anymore..... I go with my feeling. When I feel like eating fat, I can eat it plain...lol no worries.
But I really try to not eat after dark.. so now I do my last meal before 5 PM. Great stuff :)

And in winter I avoid carbs alltogether.
In long light season I do some carbs... so far not too many. Might try some real carb loading next summer ;)

Offline Joy2012

• Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: November 28, 2014, 03:08:28 am »
Inger, thanks.  I hope I could soon find what really works for me.

About something else....Inger, I feel that you are very open about your life. Maybe that’s the way people in your country are? That is very endearing.

On the other hand, I wonder if that might make you easily hurt emotionally. I mean, maybe you share your feelings/thoughts or you give away your affections before you really know people well? It would be like giving part of yourself away before you are sure it is safe….

If I misunderstand, I am sorry. I just feel you are a friend and I want to voice my concern.

Offline van

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: November 28, 2014, 04:49:26 am »
I hope this doesn't come across as pure spiritual babble,,,  so let me put it this way,  I have read, that when you truly know yourself as love and can rest there, no one can take anything from you.   that doesn't mean that you don't and won't have emotions that rock you, it's just that when being rocked you can at the same time come back to who you really are, and not believe the myth of any particular story.  And then you're free, free to love who or whatever you choose without regards to an overwhelming fear.    So let me repeat,,  I have read that...

How nice to put this into practice

And then sometimes it's like loosing your dog, and swearing to yourself you'll never ever get another,, and then finding yourself at the pound or shelter helping another puppy get into your car.

Offline Inger

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: November 28, 2014, 02:40:26 pm »
I liked that, Van :)

I share because I love when others share too....
I believe, when you give, you receive.
Sure life hurts, quite a bit!  Pain belongs to live as much as joy. I need the mix ;)
If I get hurt, I will heal.. I know

To me a community where no one dares to share because so afraid to get hurt... is like... death. Scary.

When we share, we learn from each other too :)

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #291 on: November 28, 2014, 05:31:45 pm »
I look forward to seeing a baby Inger super cute soon!  Put all that vibrant health to good use.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline Inger

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: February 05, 2015, 12:34:52 am »
No baby..lol

I think it is not going to work out very long with the BF.  -[
We have this huge physical attraction... and I am sooo in love. But. Things have changed.... i think... he is waiting for me to give up my believes to be allowed to enter into his kingdom.  -[
It is so weird.
But I cant do that. I can never do that.

He think my food is very healthy.. that is not the big problem (sure he thinks it is a bit weird that I eat loads of raw fish and fish head smoothies but he understands it is healthy stuff) . It is the EMF, avoidance of artificial lights... circadian rhythm... these things.. he cannot understand. He thinks I am a bit crazy. He says, look how healthy you are! You sure can go late to bed... watch TV in the night.... etc etc.
I tell him, I am so healthy precisely because I take good care of me, go early to bed, avoid too much EMF etc. But he just do not get it.
it is so heart breaking. But I know, if i give up what I believe in and start living like he does, I will hurt me. I cant do that.

I rather stay poor and alone than living a luxury life destroying my health and my hormones....... because that will take away my well being feeling and my joy too. It cant be paid with any money for sure.

I have done enough compromises the last months..  to my health.... it is just not worth it I fear.
Maybe I am just so sensitive.. and broken... but then it is so. I lived in a lot of stress 15 years in my past marriage.. that is enough. Enough broken...lol

Happy New Year to everyone! 

« Last Edit: February 05, 2015, 04:11:16 am by Inger »

Offline Inger

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: February 05, 2015, 12:42:59 am »
On a positive note... I am up to something VERY exciting! I am going to a 1 week Cruise with the Jack Kruse forum! He comes and lots of the members too.. The Cruise starts from New Orleans.... in late June. I am so excited!!!! My ex husbands pays it all.... he is just so kind :)

Offline van

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: February 05, 2015, 02:50:59 am »
very often two people simply don't sit down and really discuss important issues in great detail, with great compassion, with really trying to understand the other's point of view.  It takes great skill (hence counselors).    This is much different than someone simply saying, 'he or she knows how I feel and what I want and he or she just doesn't get it'....   Very often, we're afraid of being judged, not being loved, and then being left.   But again, it takes great skill or the help of someone sitting in and keeping both calm, heart centered, and willing to go outside of their pre conceived notions.    Just a thought for you.   I look back at my 'failed' relationships and wonder,, 'what if'...

Offline nummi

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: February 05, 2015, 03:20:55 am »
He just lacks the many understanding and definitions in himself that you have about health and life. Since he lacks them, but you are talking based on those very definitions and understandings, then of course he cannot understand.
Basically the same principle: try lifting a weight you can not lift at your current physical state.
Or try to understand someone saying something to you in a language you cannot speak nor understand - also the same principle.

Offline Inger

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: February 05, 2015, 03:27:23 am »

I do have tried my very best to make him understand what i need.... but he is not able to understand it or accept it.... and i cant change that
I get so unsure....... and confused.. and I try and try to make it better and do better but something in my belly feels so weird about the whole thing
My heart is just..
 tired
my ex husband loved me as a friend.. and he still does.... so much, but i think he never was much attracted to my body
the boyfriend loves me as a woman.. my body
why cant i have both things in one?
Are there men who loves a woman as the whole being? That would be just like heaven

Maybe I am just weird and need to heal. I need to be alone, darn.. and get my head straight...
i fall in love way too easy and it is so strong, i have to blame the oysters  -X

Offline Inger

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: February 05, 2015, 03:28:37 am »
So how can I help him understand?

Offline Inger

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: February 05, 2015, 03:34:11 am »
My first big love... it was when I was around 15 yo.. in our church. I and he were both so in love, we just talked and cuddled a bit that was but we were so attracted to each other. Then soon after my family got thrown out of the church as it slpit in two. And we were banned from the meetings. I lost all my friends. I lost him. He was on the other side. I grieved and missed him for many many years.

With the boyfriend... I feel like in the same situation... he is on the other side.....
if I step into his side i will hurt me big. Smoking... staying up in the night... alcohol.. all that stuff... he wants me to live "normal"
I cant... not
He is feeling strong and healthy and thinks how i live is super boring... but i am never bored.. but he is not used to this kind of life.

So we are like on different sides in a war.............

I am a woman... and i get easily destroyed. Way easier as a man.
I just cant give it up and i get punished and it hurts so bad but i take it.

Offline Inger

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: February 05, 2015, 03:41:55 am »
I am pondering... maybe i did a mistake to do some compromises and "dip into his word"
Maybe i should not have ever done one compromise.
Maybe things would have been different then?

The compromises made me feel pretty bad. Maybe they made me act wrong. I sure felt off. Destroyed sleep makes me feel so off. and i am not talking about sex instead of sleep..lol that would not hurt
Maybe the outcome would have been better not to do them?
But I did them for him.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2015, 04:19:59 am by Inger »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk