Author Topic: Taking a leap of faith, Curing Eczema is my only goal(attention: GoodSamaritan)  (Read 104340 times)

Offline badboy9311

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
I was not believing, but this is true..Liver Flush with Egg Yolk yields success for me

It is obvious how much less bumps and itch i get, also how I won't scratch my wounds anymore since I started doing liver flush (twice only, because I feel nausea on them)

Wounds are finally recovering, Im happy about this finding and progress

Going to keep up with the diet though, I am having fairly poor digestion since exam period and colon is not working as properly

Should have taken some before pictures.

Offline PaleoPhil

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Mad scientist (not into blind Paleo re-enactment)
    • View Profile
Why not take some photos now, so you can show any additional progress you make?
>"When some one eats an Epi paleo Rx template and follows the rules of circadian biology they get plenty of starches when they are available three out of the four seasons." -Jack Kruse, MD
>"I recommend 20 percent of calories from carbs, depending on the size of the person" -Ron Rosedale, MD (in other words, NOT zero carbs) http://preview.tinyurl.com/6ogtan
>Finding a diet you can tolerate is not the same as fixing what's wrong. -Tim Steele
Beware of problems from chronic Very Low Carb

Offline badboy9311

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
True, I should take some now. Going to dig up my camera then.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
He he he, sometimes we don't know how fast healing can take place once we reach that tipping point.
Great going!
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline badboy9311

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
Im in full force this summer to cure eczema and learn how to be healthy
Im going to start taking control of my health and ignore my parents' opinion and socialization
The more I realize how much it affects my happiness in life the more motivation I have to get healthy
Going to look around and try to get accustomed to the market and shopping habit here in HK
And I realize Im quite easily constipated. What are some food/cleanses that can benefit me?
I've read your posts about Colon Cleanse I'll try to find those that you've mentioned here.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Easily constipated?  Maybe...
- Not enough fat
- Not enough hydration
- Lack of magnesium in diet
- Not enough volume / bulk say hydrating fruits in season.
- Toilet seating position
- Worn out colon muscles? (if this is the case, taking Barefoot Herbalist MH LBB capsules for 60 days will make your colon a champion).
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

Offline badboy9311

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
Current Diet Update:
Slipped a little bit due to social situation with my parents (It's important to bond over meal time here in Hong Kong, because everyone is so busy that there isn't much anything else that we do to bond), but I can't give in anymore so I started eating alone now

Parents are not understanding my diet, but they've given in ( a big step up)
But It'll take my full recovery to convince them that Im onto something.

Weird thing is these couple days my arms are recovering nicely but my body started having weeping eczema all over. It is crazy how itchy it is. I don't know why this is happening. Too fast of a detox? or maybe it's just finding it's own way out?

Maybe it is true that once you started eating a better diet, even slip ups would have a stronger reaction.

Current goal:
1. Sticking to an all raw, paleo diet consistently
2. Stimulate Colon Movement, currently trying out Psyllium Husk but will try to buy LBB capsules online (probably Dr. Christopher's Formula, or make it myself if I can find a herbstore)
3. Food Right now consists of in season fruits such as pineapples and Durians, also wild caught salmon steak and raw oysters
However, the fat content is lacking a bit, going to try to up it by ordering some beef/bone marrow
4. It is getting more and more stressful every day trying to cure this..I have no other solutions for this other than maybe meditation..

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
I think stronger reactions is definitely a sign you are moving in the right direction, it means the body takes immediate action to rid itself of what's offensive.  it might feel exaggerated because, in the past, there were so many offenders that the body did not have much ability to get rid of its allergins

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
However, the fat content is lacking a bit, going to try to up it by ordering some beef/bone marrow

Some places sell beef fat (fat they remove from the muscle meat) for really cheap. For example I pay about $3.89 for 2.5 lbs of beef fat. I eat 7.5 oz a day which adds 1500 calories to my diet daily. Only costing me $0.78c /day (plus S&H).
Disclaimer: I was told I was misdiagnosed over 10 years ago, and I haven't taken any medication in over a decade.

Offline 1988

• Forager
    • View Profile
Hey there, name's arty, i know exactly everything you've been through and everything you're still working with.
I found this site because I'm working on a book about curing eczema. I was in a state exactly like yours, traumatizing, truly.
My cure contains a large percentage of raw foods, but unlike other cures I recommend raw animal meats as well. I understand this forum isn't too accepting of many foods, but I'm not here to start anything with anyone, I'm here to help you. I am cured from the depths of this shit condition, and I want to spread the word as much as possible. This disease eats the mind, depresses and controls. Be happy, curing is on its way.

I read your eczema is weeping. In many cases this is a sign of infection. Wash with clean water and non-allergic soap, PAT dry.
Moisturize with raw virgin coconut oil. works wonders and the Medium chain triglycerides have an antiseptic aspect to them.
Wear clean clothes as much as possible, do high intensity exercise or use a sauna if you can ( I know it can be embarrassing with your condition ) to induce sweating.
Continue your raw food approach, as usual, avoid seed oils, cereal grains, soy, gluten, sugar, processed anything. Those chocolate bars you're talking about cannot be a part of your diet anymore, simply can't. You have sugar cravings because your carb content seems to be low. Eat cooked potato, yam, or white rice once a day. You should feel the sugar cravings back off. Eat berries, fruits, vegetables, mostly raw (talkin 75% of the time). High quality meats and fish. I understand that fish in HK (which is hong kong I'm supposing) are very high in toxins. If you can find clean, fresh, imported fish, drop the bucks on it.

Eczema has been linked to gut dysbiosis, its crucial that you work on your immune system, the majority of it, many say, lies in your gut. This means cultured foods.
RAW, not pasteurized kim chi, sauerkraut, RAW AND FERMENTED dairy (most preferably organic) like kefir and cheese. If you're like me, your ass will tell you the difference between raw and pasteurized dairy very quickly. Eat a HUGE salad every day. I'm talkin baby greens, peppers, cucumbers, tomatoes, avocado, green onion, sauerkraut, whatever veggie you can get your hands on. Top with salt, pepper, and cold pressed olive oil. (again, no seed oils)

Fast daily, 16 hours. Eat within an 8 hour window. Daily fasting increases autophagy, which is essentially cellular clean up. We need that shit maximum. Fast 24h once per week with an enema on the morning of the day starting the fast. Example if your last meal is at 6pm sunday, enema monday morning, fast, and have dinner at 6 pm.
Environmental toxins play a huge role in this condition, fasting is crucial to your repair and killing those faggot bacteria and yeasts fucking with you.

Sleep lots, drink tons of water, MINERAL if you can. If you have to drink tap, or anything other than mineral, take a slice of lemon with it. (vit c is an antioxidant)

Supplementation is crucial. You are totally right when you say that eczema can be traced to malnutrition. Now I don't know why some are so against supplementation, but the truth remains no matter what they say: Lots of the land that our fruits and veggies are grown on is mineral poor. Paleolithic lands were very high in mineral content and the food reflected that. Modern agriculture just isn't like that anymore. So, here it is, and this is where your money is going to go. IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE:

Zinc
Probiotic
Chlorella or any algae
Magnesium
Vit E & D
Selenium
Copper
Desiccated liver (to assist with your dietary liver efforts)
Vit B complex

DRINK A GLASS OF FRESH PRESSED CARROT JUICE DAILY. This shit is incredible at skin repair (vit A and B's)

I wish you the best. Give me your email, I'll send you a copy of my book when it is complete.
abiziaev@mail.com, send me an email with any questions if you want to do this privately. I don't charge anything. Truly, nothing in this world makes me feel better than hearing and seeing people come out of this disease. If I remember anything else I'll post again.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Sign of infection is a good lead.  Have you seen a biological dentist?  Root canals? crowns? jackets? infected teeth?

Arty... is this you?

http://411.ca/business/profile/9124939

Offline badboy9311

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
No I haven't seen one yet, Still looking around for one
Biological dentist is going to cost I need to see if i really need it

Thanks Arty will shoot you an email soon

GS what do u mean it's a good lead regarding infections?

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Root canals and infected teeth are a grave source of infection. My current kidney cancer patient had root canalled tooth and a jacketted tooth. 

Offline 1988

• Forager
    • View Profile
Sign of infection is a good lead.  Have you seen a biological dentist?  Root canals? crowns? jackets? infected teeth?

Arty... is this you?

http://411.ca/business/profile/9124939

Weird, I told them to take that ad down a long time ago. Yes it is. That's not my business anymore.
facebook.com/ablebodysn is.

Infections are very very common with eczema. Best buds seem to be Staphyloccocus[1] on the skin and Malassezia yeast on the scalp[2]. Zinc has been shown to be immensely important in skin conditions[3]. It would be interesting to see how it does that. Zinc and selenium act as triggers for enzyme antioxidant activity in the body. It is possible that gut dysbiosis leads to poor absorption of these elements, zinc could act as an antioxidant against bacterial and yeast action, or it could assist in the immune system[4] in recognizing and fighting infections. I think it's a bit, if not all, of the above.

1. http://www.nationaleczema.org/articles/infection-and-eczema
2. http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1046/j.1365-2230.1997.d01-231.x/abstract;jsessionid=F06C0D0D54A5245AFF4DFD6E7827748C.d01t01
3. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seborrheic_dermatitis (yes, I am citing wikipedia, look at "supplements" at the bottom of the page )
4. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2200472

Offline 1988

• Forager
    • View Profile
Also take note: antifungals have been shown to be very effective in treating seborrheic dermatitis. Candida overgrowth in the intestines has been linked to it, and has been effectively treated with antifungals:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2533189

Not saying that you should try out antifungals, just there to prove a connection. I had very bad seborrheic dermatitis reoccur for the last few months, my recent supplementation as noted in the long post above has cleared it in less than a week, emphasis on cultured foods and the probiotic w/ fasting is needed. In the case of long term supplementation, I'm not sure how it works. It could be that once the gut is repopulated properly, supplementation can be decreased, if not ended completely. Dosages and duration are still grey areas in research. Experiment. My zinc pills come in 50 mg, starting with one a day and gradually backing off could prove useful, but again, experiment.

Offline badboy9311

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
just bought an enema, helped my constipation a bit but I know i can't rely on it
going to experiment with some fermented food for a healthier gut

Doing the fasting protocol suggested by arty currently, but realizing that my recovery of wounds are kind of slow. Taking things one step at a time though

so priority:
1. Sticking to a 100% RPD, by writing down all the food I've ate for the day (food journal)
2. Making fermented food such as kimchi and high-meat (kimchi is my favorite while high-meat is helpful in digesting raw meat i suppose)
3. Purchasing clay for heavy metal detox? still thinking
4. Need to up my bowel function: going to be purchasing Dr. Christopher's formula as noted in LDIE's journal
5. Recently reading up on Gut-Brain connection and how your brain can affect your gut function, which means stress is a big factor in immune disease. Going to counter this by Walking outside for half an hour barefoot,  or meditation
6. Just started my website but it is so very much at its infant stage. I want to make this part of my life. I've cured myself of asthma and eczema before on cooked paleo, i can do it again just the same on raw paleo diet!

Offline 1988

• Forager
    • View Profile
I'm just as deep in experimentation as you. In a way, both of us are forerunners in the diet-eczema link. Mainstream usually looks at nothing more than food allergens.

I'll keep this forum as a journal as well, here's what I've found in the last couple of days:

I've erased red meat from my diet along with all dairy. After about 10 days of heavy supplementation as I stated above, I've come off completely. Scalp itching and my major patch on my neck have reduced in itchiness by about 75%, and everything is clearing. I've added more organic, unwaxed green apples to my diet. The original cure I followed recommended 2-3 days of raw apples, they call it an apple detox. Upon looking back, it helped a ton. Reduced inflammation by 50%. I've become rather sceptical since going balls deep in research, but Maxamillian Bercher-Benner (creator of muesli) cured his jaundice with the same protocol. I won't be finishing that book any time soon it seems, looks like I have more experimenting to do.

I'm clearing up very well, and I expect to be 100% cleared in less than 7 days. After that I will experiment with raw fermented dairy, then red meat, independently.

If I can give you one more recommendation, do the apple detox. I hate using that word because it's tied to so much bullshit, and I don't know why or how, but it works.

2-3 days (you'll figure out by the end of the 2nd day if you should do the 3rd), of organic unwaxed apples. If they have wax on the skin, scrape it off, this stuff can be petroleum based at times. Eat as many apples, whenever you want. It takes commitment, but fuck everybody, they don't know what you're dealing with, and experimentation, I have found, has been the most important factor of this whole process. Stay tough, and moisturize with coconut oil.

Offline 1988

• Forager
    • View Profile
Also it sounds like your constipation could play a big role in this, add more leaves, vegetables and fruit. Steam broccoli, that stuff makes me shit bricks.

Offline badboy9311

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
Having more trouble sleeping and still constipation lately
It is weird, maybe I do need some leafy green in my diet after all to repair the gut?
I am confused in the rolls of vegetables because it's somehow not mentioned as not to be eaten raw?
I have no clue though, maybe the sick needs it to repair?

More wounds repairing but some new wounds near stomach area. It is funny how my wounds go all over the place. it used to be my back and my arms, now it's going lower to my stomach. Perhaps it's because of my gut? I mean it is directly on top of it

Air-conditioner proven to be deadly to me yet raining days I need it to be able to sleep. My tolerance to temperature is still very low.
Extreme heat kills me because im very sensitive to sweat yet also sensitive to cold. This is nuts

Going to improve:
1. Get started on fermented food, high meat, etc to repair gut
2. Buy LLB formula from Dr. Christopher's Formula
3. Maybe trying out apple detox?
4. Continue fasting for 16 hrs per day diet
5. Maybe experiment with leafy greens?
6. Don't have juicing machine yet, but I do chew on carrot from day to day

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Going to improve:
1. Get started on fermented food, high meat, etc to repair gut

Good idea, make sure not to limit yourself to just high meat. I'm also trying to improve my gut health and to make sure I get a variety of bacteria I eat fermented plant and animal foods. I typically eat some home made pickles with my plant foods, then an hour later eat some high meat with my animal foods. And do that for every meal except dinner.
Disclaimer: I was told I was misdiagnosed over 10 years ago, and I haven't taken any medication in over a decade.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Slow juicer we have is a brand called MATSTONE

Screw type.

Offline badboy9311

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
1. Did an egg-yolk liver flush today, felt slight nausea but didn't have diarrhea like before but just some normal feces..My liver cleaned out?
Liver flush is such an interesting, yet weird thing I still don't understand. I'll try to research more and maybe further trials on it
2. Having many scratches when I sweat/heated up, also when I sleep, maybe the infection is getting strong?
basically I try to take less showers but maybe that is worsening the situation re wounds and infections
It is bothering me: if i shower my skin gets extremely dry..If i don't the dirt builds up and worsen the infection
Need to put a balance to this, maybe moisture with butter?
3. I think im allergic to coconut oil, or maybe just this certain brand of coconut oil..Weird..Quality really varies a lot for coconut oil
4. Dry fruits are kind of a NO for me, kind of screw up my digestion and my eczema flares up
5. Fasting needs to be incorporated with better Feeding window, meaning that I need to eat more when Im done fasting, or else I lack varying nutrients
6. Needs to Sun-Tan more after reading c_kid's opinion on vitamin D re post on acnes
7. Since I've recovered almost completely on cooked paleo diet before, I assume that RPD is going to be the basis of my cure, and go from there
8. Thinking of how to detoxify, to speed up recovery process. Various items is spinning on my mind lately
zinc supplement <--Oysters, meat from food source, or purchasing pills
Algae related supplement<--Detox Heavy metal? Im so sensitive to chemicals that I use to be able to tell if fruits have pesticides or not
Clay powder? <---Positive reviews from LDIE
LBB formula from Dr. Christopher<--Positive review from GS
Fermented Food<--Positive Review from various sources, basically to rebuild digestive system and gut flora, should be more beneficial than probiotics after various thoughts
9. Watched <Food, Inc> and <In search of a Perfect Human Diet>, realized how the food system is totally screwed, this just gives me more motivation to eat healthy now
10. Still clueless about the basis of my eczema. Suspecting it to be a GUT problem, due to digestion problems, but also suspecting a crappy liver due to BINGE DRINKING habit from the last two years.
11. Smoked a cigarette couple days ago and regret it so much. It's my second one in my life yet. I thought it'd give me some emotional relief or escape from this situation but it didn't. Alcohol was also bad.
12. I need to understand more about the CAUSE of eczema (if any of you can point me somewhere), to further help the issue. but For Now I believe it's back to NATURAL diet and lifestyle, with various supplements to detoxify and rebuild

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
dude cut out all sugars, especially fruits asap.  focus on greens such as lettuce's, endives, and herbs such as parsley, cilantro, basil, dill and fennel.  if you crave fruit eat cucumber or red/ripe bell peppers.  eat these with an egg yolk.  after your skin has recovered from eating sugars, add raw milk dairy, especially full fat yogurts, cheeses and cream.  dairy is an excellent way to heal your skin from the inside out.  eat more raw liver.  focus on simple diet.  breakfast of a few eggs, cooked whites if you are going to eat them, raw yolks, with some extra butter, lunch of a small green lettuce/herb/cuke and some yogurt or raw meat/offal, dinner is a repeat or combination of any of the above meals.  super simple but lots of fat.

have you ever taken magnesium citrate for your constipation? 

all of your ideas sounds great, especially 6 and 8.  just really try hard not to shower though, what if you fill your bathtub with cool water, take a quick dip and scrub your pits and parts but just let the rest of your body just get touched by water, no rinsing or scrubbing, then get out and don't towel off, just dry, then use jojoba oil.  I reacted pretty bad to coconut oil when I first tried it, its great for me now, but jojoba oil hasn't ever caused reaction, olive oil works well too, just get decent quality organic. 

do other aspects of your life or does your lifestyle make you nervous, frusterated or anything? cause I know constipation has a lot to do with mental health as well, so looking at things you can change in your lifestyle, old habits or ideas you can let go of, ways you can spend more time relaxing instead of worrying, and also make your life have a really good rhythm, so your ass knows its okay to poo, that helps too

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
>> 4. Dry fruits are kind of a NO for me, kind of screw up my digestion and my eczema flares up

What is dry fruit?  Dried mangoes?  Packaged fruits?  They have preservatives / chemicals.

>> 2. Having many scratches when I sweat/heated up, also when I sleep, maybe the infection is getting strong?
basically I try to take less showers but maybe that is worsening the situation re wounds and infections
It is bothering me: if i shower my skin gets extremely dry..If i don't the dirt builds up and worsen the infection
Need to put a balance to this, maybe moisture with butter?

Showering means the water is still full of chlorine.  Try putting water in buckets overnight to let the chlorine evaporate for 12 hours.  Then use those buckets with a dipper to take "shower" with.

Are you using soap?  You don't have to soap that often. If you have infections, you can try virgin coconut oil as your moisturizer, it also works against infections.

Dirt builds up?  why?  Is your home and work environment dirty?  You can put a 3m aircon filter on your airconditioner if it is.  You can check for molds and dust in your home.

Who does your laundry?  Are you using fabric softeners?  Stop using fabric softeners. And try to use organic laundry soap.  Make sure all soap detergent is washed out.

How are you drying your laundry?

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
I read an interesting article on enzymes. It discussed how due to eating a toxin filled diet, and living a lifestyle filled with toxins, the body's regular detox pathways become overwhelmed. Then the body starts trying to flush out toxins through other organs that weren't meant to handle those toxins due to the overload.

Some of the recommendations were to eat a raw diet. But in general toxin avoidance is important, a raw diet too.

I use a shower head filter to remove impurities. It's a rather cheap investment considering everything you get out of it. It gives cleaner water to shower with than most people drink.

http://www.waterwise.com/productcart/pc/showerwise.asp

You could also look into making sure your drinking water is pure, I do distilled, but I think a lot of members prefer spring.

Try giving a high fat (non processed animal fats), raw paleo diet a run and see how it goes.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk