Author Topic: 6 Month Zero Carb Experiment  (Read 70694 times)

Offline klowcarb

• Chief
    • View Profile
Re: 6 Month Zero Carb Experiment
« Reply #150 on: July 14, 2010, 09:56:57 am »
I'm fully convinced that anybody with a healthy body will thrive on ZC immediately, like within days of starting it. People who don't do well on ZC are either sugar addicts who need to feed their candida or they have irreversible permanent damage caused by sugar/starch abuse. A healthy body thrives on ZC. If you don't feel zero carb euphoria within 1-2 weeks you are probably not as healthy as you thought. The thing with ZC is that it doesn't mask your true condition. Your state of health will be fully exposed. If you start eating fat like a mad man you are just trying to numb yourself further. That explains people getting fat and chubby on ZC. A healthy body can produce insane amounts of energy from just a bit of fat. There's no need to stuff yourself with it. It really is like nuclear energy.

Oh my not-god, I could NOT agree with this more. Zero Carb is a way all humans can thrive. I felt fantastic as soon as  I went ZC, and now 1 year and 4 months later of pure ZC (NEVER EVER EVER eating off plan), my body is amazing and my mind is free!

Offline miles

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: July 14, 2010, 06:18:06 pm »
Thanks,yeah, if you know the website I'm talking about,check out their recipe section ;D (it seems they are more interested in weight loss than health.Which is why I like this forum better).

Which website? I know a zero carb forum where they seem more interested in weight-loss than general health, but just to confirm..? The one I'm thinking of doesn't differentiate between raw/cooked, and doesn't have a section titled 'recipes', however..
5-10% off your first purchase at http://www.iherb.com/ with dicount code: KIS978

Offline King Salmon

• Elder
  • Eating the best realistic diet
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: July 14, 2010, 10:21:24 pm »
Miles: Yeah,sorry about that.Let me clarify:The recipes are in individual threads.Look in the "dairy" section and click on "ice cream" or "egg nog"  you will see recipes with stuff like coffee...etc... Then go to "meat" and look for the "100 hamburger recipes" and you will see BBQ sauce etc.... :)
"Eat the best of what's available and call it a day"

Offline miles

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: July 15, 2010, 05:54:52 am »
Heh... Yeah it's the same site. Are you a member there?
5-10% off your first purchase at http://www.iherb.com/ with dicount code: KIS978

Offline King Salmon

• Elder
  • Eating the best realistic diet
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: July 15, 2010, 08:33:58 am »
nah,I lost interest when I read all the stuff they were eating.Also,some of the pics of the members don't look any healthier than some people on SAD diets. ;D

p.s. I feel bad about hijacking Actionhero's journal.So I'll try to post stuff here related to Actionhero's experiment from now on.
"Eat the best of what's available and call it a day"

Offline rawlion

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: July 15, 2010, 05:40:18 pm »
Zero Carb is a way all humans can thrive.

Katelyn, how about those who have low levels of cortisol?
« Last Edit: July 15, 2010, 05:46:57 pm by rawlion »
It’s time to Eat Like An Animal!

Offline actionhero

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: July 15, 2010, 11:57:03 pm »
I don't really visit other zero carb forums. You are right most don't look healthy. They eat cooked meat, dairy, low carb imitation food, etc, knowing it is not as optimal as 100% raw paleo which tells me they are not serious about true health and well-being, just short term results in the mirror.
A P E X   P R E D A T O R

Offline wodgina

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Opportunistic Carnivore
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: July 16, 2010, 12:25:40 am »
Katelyn, how about those who have low levels of cortisol?

To find out your correct cortisol levels would involve a serious amount of testing.
“Integrity has no need of rules.”

Albert Camus

Offline actionhero

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: July 21, 2010, 06:47:01 am »
UPDATE: I thought the airtight jar would prevent the strong smell of high meat but it doesn't completely and I can notice it. So now I'm keeping it in a sealed bag on the balcony instead of my fridge. I'm airing it once a day and it's getting slimy fast. I know Aajonus keeps some of his high meat outside the fridge but his tolerance to bacteria must be through the roof from years of exposure to it. I might get really sick from the stuff. I'll see what happens to the meat and if I feel like eating it. Btw, can you die from it?  

Offline miles

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: July 21, 2010, 06:50:47 am »
I heard that if a significant number of certain bacteria gets past the stomach and into the intestines, they can get to the adjoining organs and cause damage/failure, but I don't know.

Offline ForTheHunt

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: July 21, 2010, 07:07:21 am »
UPDATE: I thought the airtight jar would prevent the strong smell of high meat but it doesn't completely and I can notice it. So now I'm keeping it in a sealed bag on the balcony instead of my fridge. I'm airing it once a day and it's getting slimy fast. I know Aajonus keeps some of his high meat outside the fridge but his tolerance to bacteria must be through the roof from years of exposure to it. I might get really sick from the stuff. I'll see what happens to the meat and if I feel like eating it. Btw, can you die from it?  

Just air it out regularly, preferably more than 1x a day and you'll be fine. I ate a 3 month slime sludge meat for the first time and I felt fine. It does tasty rather nasty. Kinda like old cheese.
Take everyones advice with a grain of salt. Try things out for your self and then make up your mind.

Offline actionhero

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: July 21, 2010, 07:54:06 am »
I heard that if a significant number of certain bacteria gets past the stomach and into the intestines, they can get to the adjoining organs and cause damage/failure, but I don't know.

Someone sent me a pm a couple days ago telling me he got really sick from AV style high meat. But it's not a regular poster so I don't know if he was telling the truth or not.

Just air it out regularly, preferably more than 1x a day and you'll be fine. I ate a 3 month slime sludge meat for the first time and I felt fine. It does tasty rather nasty. Kinda like old cheese.

Cool. Just the penetrating smell alone gets me super excited. We'll see what happens.

Offline ForTheHunt

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: July 21, 2010, 09:17:50 am »
Someone sent me a pm a couple days ago telling me he got really sick from AV style high meat. But it's not a regular poster so I don't know if he was telling the truth or not.

Cool. Just the penetrating smell alone gets me super excited. We'll see what happens.

He sent me that shit aswell. Probably some vegan
Take everyones advice with a grain of salt. Try things out for your self and then make up your mind.

Offline KD

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: July 21, 2010, 09:54:22 am »
ah, I've been getting the same messages from probably the same concerned citizen for months now. Judging by our back and forth he has no experience with high-meat I can tell you that. As a precaution, It might be good to stick with the standard protocol though. It might not be perfect, but at least you have some common ground to troubleshoot from. Honestly I wouldn't in any circumstance keep high meat in plastic (if I am interpreting correctly) and would at least experiment with refrigeration before I messed around with sun and heat exposure. I've left meats in plastic for many days past expiration and do not believe these to be healthy, whereas my 4 month old sludge (in glass/refrigerated) has caused no ill symptoms. I did have some intense reactions around the first times of trying high-meat, which I reported and think brought the concerned citizen to my life. I never even figured out 100% if it was the culprit. Either way, if it gets enough healthy oxygen, I wouldn't worry about it being fatal, although perhaps one cannot label it 100% safe?

Offline actionhero

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: July 21, 2010, 07:39:25 pm »
No, it's still in a jar. It's just that I put it inside a bag to prevent flies around it. Now that I think of it I could put another bag around it and just keep it in the fridge. That way I can control the bacteria and prevent it from transforming that fast. I think one day outside the fridge equals a week inside so I'm at around 3 weeks now. I'll let it sit for one more week more before I try it. 

Offline Haai

• Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #165 on: September 23, 2010, 05:35:21 am »
Any update?
"In the modern, prevailing view of the cosmos, we sit here as tiny, unimportant specks of protoplasm, flukes of nature, and stare out into an almost limitless void. Vast, nameless tracts of emptiness dominate the scene. Talk about feeling small.
But we do not look out at the universe; it is, instead, within us, as a rich 3-D visual experience whose location is the mind" - R. Lanza, Beyond Biocentrism.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk