Author Topic: Give us a laugh !  (Read 387004 times)

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Re: Give us a laugh !
« Reply #325 on: July 06, 2015, 11:02:27 am »
Well Tyler, the other funny observation I have about squatting is the difference between a woman who is used to squatting and a woman who is not.  There is a big difference when they "perform" with you.  You guys go think about it in your mental database of sexual experiences.  ;D
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #326 on: July 06, 2015, 12:57:35 pm »
Because squatting cultures never "unlearn" balanced squatting, which is natural when children learn to walk, but very difficult or impossible to re-learn as an adult. A person who never unlearned squatting would have a hard time understanding why someone else would need a handhold in such a natural human position.

Re-learning squatting after being accustomed to a chair usually looks different from continuous lifetime of squatting. A natural squatter often has the knees closer together than a non-squatter can achieve.
Yes, they may squat better, but I am sure they still sometimes have issues with balance, such as if something big is exiting the body like a large turd etc.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline JeuneKoq

• Chief
  • It's french for "Cockerel"
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: July 06, 2015, 05:25:23 pm »
Yes, they may squat better, but I am sure they still sometimes have issues with balance, such as if something big is exiting the body like a large turd etc.
Damn, how heavy are YOUR turds?!  l)

If you have nothing to hold on, another way is to rock your body a bit to the front and balance with one or both hands on the ground. With practice, pooping without holding on to anything should be manageable.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #328 on: July 06, 2015, 08:17:21 pm »
Damn, how heavy are YOUR turds?!  l)

If you have nothing to hold on, another way is to rock your body a bit to the front and balance with one or both hands on the ground. With practice, pooping without holding on to anything should be manageable.

Surely you must have eaten raw sauerkraut before and therefore experienced a large exiting mass?

Holding onto the ground presumably makes one closer to the exiting turds etc. Not a sure thing, whichever way.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2015, 10:55:23 pm by TylerDurden »
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline eveheart

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: July 06, 2015, 09:31:54 pm »
Surely you must have eaten raw sauerkraut before and therefore experienced a large exiting mass?
Surely, I eat raw sauerkraut several times a day, and it never knocked me out of balance.

Holding onto the ground preumably makes one closer to the exiting turds etc. Not a sure thing, whichever way.
Dig a deeper hole!
"I intend to live forever; so far, so good." -Steven Wright, comedian

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #330 on: July 06, 2015, 10:56:17 pm »
Surely, I eat raw sauerkraut several times a day, and it never knocked me out of balance.
I merely meant that after eating raw sauerkraut I would always get very large turds afterwards. exiting the other way.
" Ron Paul.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Re: Give us a laugh ! StraightPride - Indonesia
« Reply #331 on: July 10, 2015, 12:06:20 am »
Because the American SCOTUS and their propagandist President has prioritized the promotion of homosexuality around the world... given the audacity to have appointed an ambassador solely for the promotion of homosexuality... 

Other countries have decided to take grass roots action against this propaganda.

Take the Indonesian image:

;D
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Re: Give us a laugh ! Traditional Family Flag from Russia
« Reply #332 on: July 10, 2015, 12:12:06 am »
Russia's ruling political party has designed a “heterosexual flag” to honor traditional family values, the Izvestia newspaper reported Wednesday.

Copies of the flag, which feature the outlines of a man and a woman holding hands with three children, were shown to Izvestia by Andrei Lisovenko, deputy head of the United Russia branch in Moscow. The flags also come printed with the Russian-language hashtag “A Real Family.”

According to Lisovenko, the flag will have its official unveiling at Moscow's Sokolniki park later Wednesday, where hundreds of people will gather for a United Russia rally in honor of the Day of Family, Love and Fidelity, which the country celebrates annually on July 8.

United Russia's decision to unveil a “heterosexual flag” comes after the U.S. Supreme Court ruled to legalize same-sex marriage in late June, when the White House was lit up in the colors of the rainbow flag traditionally associated with the LGBT community.

“This is our response to same-sex marriage, to this mockery of the concept of the family. We have to warn against gay-fever at home and support traditional values in our country,” Lisovenko was quoted as saying by Izvestia.

http://www.themoscowtimes.com/article/525292.html

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Re: Give us a laugh ! Handome Men in the Philippines
« Reply #333 on: July 16, 2015, 09:18:30 am »
Former Davao City dictatorial mayor is running for President of the Philippines.

Here is one of his comedic lines going around facebook as part of his campaign:

"In the population of (Filipino) HANDSOME MEN"

50% - homosexual
30% - taken
15% - playboys
4% - are priests, want to be priests (vow of celibacy)
1% - serious (the only desirable catch for marriage)

https://www.facebook.com/R.DuterteLines

My comment:  This is why it is very hard to be a heterosexual woman in the Philippines.  Seems there is a dearth of desirable men.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2015, 09:26:51 am by goodsamaritan »

Offline FRANCIS HOWARD BOND

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: July 16, 2015, 04:51:17 pm »
Perhaps all red-bloodied, able bodied, single males should make a bee line for the Philippines and help them out!!!!

Offline eveheart

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: July 16, 2015, 09:29:36 pm »
Perhaps all red-bloodied, able bodied, single males should make a bee line for the Philippines and help them out!!!!

Now, there's a new definition of mercenary! (Where's the ejaculating emoticon?)

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: July 17, 2015, 12:10:54 am »
Now, there's a new definition of mercenary! (Where's the ejaculating emoticon?)
Did you mean missionary
Cheers
Al

Offline eveheart

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: July 17, 2015, 09:00:08 am »
No, mercenary - professional soldiers... of love. It's just a variation of bringing marriage-minded womenfolk to men in Alaska.

Or maybe missionary - guys on a "mission."

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: July 17, 2015, 11:22:46 am »
The smiley face did not show when I hit send. ;)
Cheers
Al

Offline eveheart

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: July 17, 2015, 12:53:50 pm »
Considering the topic and the author (you), I smiled anyway.

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: July 17, 2015, 12:55:28 pm »
That is wonderful! mission accomplished
Cheers
Al

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Re: Give us a laugh ! Tim Tebow vs Bruce Jenner
« Reply #341 on: July 17, 2015, 05:15:05 pm »
Tim Tebow vs Bruce Jenner

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avyj9LDQQFM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avyj9LDQQFM

DNA Test confirms that Fraternal Twins have 2 different fathers!  Whoa!

Lots of funny stuff from the Moury Show and it is still running in 2015.
This paternity dna tests came up because there is a family issue with needing a paternity test.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2015, 10:20:02 pm by goodsamaritan »

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Re: Give us a laugh! Women Should NEVER Breastfeed in Public
« Reply #343 on: July 23, 2015, 12:11:01 pm »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LURZqBig734

https://youtu.be/LURZqBig734

Women Should NEVER Breastfeed in Public

Funny. Maybe in the society she lives in their public thinks this way.

Offline eveheart

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: July 23, 2015, 12:37:32 pm »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LURZqBig734

https://youtu.be/LURZqBig734

Women Should NEVER Breastfeed in Public

Funny. Maybe in the society she lives in their public thinks this way.

Yes, it's funny, GS, but not for the reason you think.

This video used irony (the expression of one's meaning by using language that normally signifies the opposite, typically for humorous or emphatic effect) to poke fun at those who prudishly do think that breastfeeding a child in public is a form of exhibitionism.

P.S. Those who do feel uncomfortable about breastfeeding have other cultural or psychological body-image issues; their discomfort includes any natural body function and often the body itself, not just breasts, lactation, and breastfeeding.

Offline RogueFarmer

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #345 on: July 23, 2015, 05:22:09 pm »
Lol I think GS knows it's meant to be ironic. He may not know that in Idaho women could be charged with indecent exposure. It is actually pretty recent in many states that breast feeding in public is protected by law. Also some women in America chose to use breast pumps and bottle their milk and then feed it to their baby.

Offline eveheart

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: July 23, 2015, 09:32:01 pm »
Lol I think GS knows it's meant to be ironic. He may not know that in Idaho women could be charged with indecent exposure. It is actually pretty recent in many states that breast feeding in public is protected by law. Also some women in America chose to use breast pumps and bottle their milk and then feed it to their baby.

Choose to pump? I'd hardly think that is a free and open choice. It's more of an economic or social necessity.

I hate to be a stick in the mud about what's funny and what's not funny, but whenever humor is directed at people who are acting in their culturally-normal ways, I can't see the humor. Some of the "humor" posted in this topic makes me stew and think about resigning the forum. I know that's my cultural bias, and I hate to judge what somebody else finds funny, but intolerance is not funny to me, no matter which side is being made fun of.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #347 on: July 24, 2015, 02:18:38 am »
I mildly agree. As a kid, I was inflicted all the time with those moronic "There was an Englishman, an Irishman and a Scotsman...." joke-stories, and I did not appreciate it, especially  when I learnt how much Irish blood I had in me. However, cultural jokes can be  funny sometimes...

For example, my father was once at a party full of eminent people. He went and chatted with a Negro with coal-black skin who turned out to be a politician from a very small Caribbean island. He then went and chatted with a blond-haired, blue-eyed man who also stated that he came from that very same island. Both had the exact same surname. My father duly, out of mischief, brought the two men together and said that since they came from the same island that perhaps they might be related. Both men laughed and did not take it personally. The point being that, obviously, since both were from the same island and shared the same name, the white guy was obviously the descendant of slave-owners and the black guy was a descendant of those very  slaves(slaves usually took the surname of their slave-owners for their own names).
" Ron Paul.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Re: Give us a laugh ! Vagina Monologues Cancelled!
« Reply #348 on: July 25, 2015, 06:39:30 am »
Women’s college theater group cancels ‘Vagina Monologues’ amid concerns that it could offend transgender people

P.C. gone nuts ?  -d

Yes, I have seen this play.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/grade-point/wp/2015/01/16/womens-college-theater-group-cancels-vagina-monologues-because-its-offensive-to-women-who-dont-have-one/

“At its core, the show offers an extremely narrow perspective on what it means to be a woman … Gender is a wide and varied experience, one that cannot simply be reduced to biological or anatomical distinctions, and many of us who have participated in the show have grown increasingly uncomfortable presenting material that is inherently reductionist and exclusive.”

School officials recently redefined what it means to be a women’s college, explaining their admission policy for transgender students:

“Mount Holyoke remains committed to its historic mission as a women’s college,” the policy reads, in part. ” Yet, concepts of what it means to be a woman are not static.” It clarifies which students can apply:

*Biologically born female; identifies as a woman
*Biologically born female; identifies as a man
*Biologically born female; identifies as other/they/ze
*Biologically born female; does not identify as either woman or man
*Biologically born male; identifies as woman
*Biologically born male; identifies as other/they/ze and when “other/they” identity includes woman
*Biologically born with both male and female anatomy (Intersex); identifies as a woman”

And which cannot:

*Biologically born male; identifies as man.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2015, 07:16:08 am by goodsamaritan »

Offline eveheart

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: July 25, 2015, 07:33:24 am »
Women’s college theater group cancels ‘Vagina Monologues’ amid concerns that it could offend transgender people

GS, you are posting items in Give Us A Laugh, but I don't see the humor in what you have been posting here.

I do understand that you are opposed to the way that certain people are, but how is that funny? Would you point to a "different" person in the street and laugh at them? Maybe your answer would be yes, but I find that behavior offensive, and I would no more want to tolerate someone pointing and laughing in public than I would having them point and laugh online.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk